Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself (56911 Views)

How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Paypal Fraudster Fell VICTIM... Played Into My Hands Again / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Incandescent(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Bros pls cryopen up to your wife she would have to suffer for a while.

Of she is a good wife. She would be the one to start selling off the items.

Debt is such a terrible thing. I hope you get out of this.

You can chat me up privately to guide you on what to do. I won't charge a dime. I don't need it

I like the fact that you have taken responsibility for your current state and not blame anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by easzypeaszy(m): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:
I just need someone to scold me badly, maybe it will help me get sense.

Seriously I can't just believe at my age I still do the things I do.

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

Thought getting married will help but for where like I got worst after that.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

I'm owing the following apps:
1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
5. Palm credit 70k and counting this is long over due.
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I can't remember when last I genuinely smiled or laughed.

I'm determined to find a way to over come this problem. That's why I'm here.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

I'm not breathing fine but I'm currently harvesting what I planted.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

My brother...dey cant kiii u so no kii ursef...ppl owe pass u...al dose celeb own pass ur own n dey do worst...no be ur fault ...Enjoy ur day

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by darqly(m): 10:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Go and talk to the guys at Bfree and they'll help you draw up a repayment plan or plans as the case may be. The loan companies are unwilling to invest in risk management or credit profiling if not they would've spotted you as bad market from afar and declined your requests, which would now have been a blessing to you. All the best bro.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by HoneySwag(f): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
My advise is going to be on how you should clear those loans. I have nothing to say about your attitude towards loan because you already said you might go into it after you clear the loans (meaning you don't learn).
Don't collect loans anymore. My suggestion is that from your salary, clear those loans with the smallest amount of money to the biggest. Ensure at the end of every month, you're able to clear one of those loan apps. And please don't live above your means, you don't have to put yourself in such debt to impress anyone.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by sanugo231: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

Wahooo!!!! i would like to inform you that this predicament has fallen on me also infact still wondering how i could get out of this stupid act, for me i didnt use the money to flex but for family upkeep even that i had a less paying job.... I pray i get a better paying job and start servicing my loan. My brother in this stupid act, relax ur mind and hustle hard and start paying them one by one.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Firsttimeroooo: 10:47am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Ooo my goodness. A part of your story is actually a sorry of my life.

I have been in a battle with these loan apps for about 4 years now. Cleared it one time and still got back to it. Mine is currently about 100k and it has badly affected me, my work ethic, my mental health. I am just looking for a viable way out and it is definitely going to be my last because I can't deal with these series of consequences.

I am trying my hands on referrals now, I really hope this works out.

Kindly follow this link for you to start your saving and investment journey.

I use PiggyVest to save & invest securely. Sign up with my link and get ₦1,000.00 to start your own savings journey - https://www.piggyvest.com/?newref=1&ref=1275a55bf90419

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by seniorkachion(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2022
1. Stop borrowing
2. You will default on all the loans and endure the harassment and insults from them.
3. Pay from your salary.
4. Start paying off the loans one by one.
5. Start by paying of the smallest sums.
6. As you pay off each loan remove your card details from the app and delete the app from your phone.
7. Stop flexing yourself, friends and strangers.
8. Tell your wife about it and promise her you will not borrow again.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by hustla(m): 10:49am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I have been repaying. Most these loans are current running loans. So it's not as if I'm not paying. The challenge is when I pay I reapply because I need to pay another app. So the money keeps swelling

You think say u wise

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by UncleJudax(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2022
izywzy:
I earn about 120k a month and spend double of that on drugs and alcohol every month which means I must take loan almost every time.
May God save us from our DEMONS

Some people own na gamble, some na women and some na all join.
Some na none of the above. With self-discipline, you are hardly addicted to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by mrkings84(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.

Cheesus.,..

Those small small figures got up to that?

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Baamm(m): 10:53am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

just try and pay the little ones first. Contact the customer care of the huge one to buy more time and assure them u will pay the penalty before it gets more embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ibietela2(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
matrix199:
And we were insulting Buhari for collecting loans from China. The worst part of your stupidity was collecting numerous loans just to flex people that won't attend your burial if depression compels you to kick the bucket. Well, since loan defaulting is not a crime, just brace yourself for the embarrassment and reproach you'd face. Tell your wife about the debts and pay the loans one after the other. Now where are those people you flexed with the loans when you needed them? Nowhere to be found.

Between this guy and buhari who is borrowing with your name and that of your kids?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Davedblues(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

If you had token it for a biz like POS would have been reasonable...

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by MemoriesAndMe: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2022
@OP, I copied a whatshap message below. It appears that's the solution to your problem.
------------

Why am I broke ?

Do you seem never to have any money at the end of the month and always ask yourself, why am I broke?

There is a difference between broke and poor.
Poor means you don’t make enough to cover all of your necessities.
Broke means you can cover the essentials but never have enough money to save or pay of your debt.

Stop asking yourself why am I broke and start fixing the issues before they make you poor.

No one sets out to be broke. Bad investment, poor money making skill, poor saving habits; these are some reasons you’ll often revert to broke status.
Being broke is not having a reliable source of income. Being broke is living paycheck to paycheck with no savings intact.
Being broke is being in debt up to your eyeballs.
If you’re sick and tired of being broke, it’s time to take control of your finances this Year.
Whether you need to work on your spending habits, learn how to save, or find ways to earn more money, you can find a way to stop being broke.

1-
Learn to live below your means.
Spending above what you earn will only leave a trail of debt behind you.
If you’re spending beyond your means because you need to keep up with your friends or show others that you can afford a certain lifestyle, you’re not doing yourself any good.
Stop worrying about what others can afford and think about how you can live within your means.
Put your credit or debit card away. They make it easy to spend money you don’t need to spend.
Change your attitude on consumer goods.
Stop reading fashion, home style, and consumer technology magazines and watching flashy TV shows. They only feed your vain desires.
Learn to live below your means.
That way you’ll have something left at the end of each month.

2-
Develop money skills.
You are often broke either because you don’t earn enough or because you spend more than you earn. There are three money skills you need to develop;
(a)
money making skills
(b)
money keeping skills
(c)
Money growing skills.

You can’t keep or grow money you don’t have. So the most important thing to do to stop being broke is to develop your money making skills.
And what other way than to have skills people are willing to pay for.
People don’t usually have money problems. What they often have is a skill problem. If you have skills people are looking for, they will pay money to get it.
So if you want to stop being broke, start developing a new skill. If you love to write, develop your writing skill. If you love logical reasoning, you can try your hand in coding. If you love art, learn design, video production, graphic, photography.
There are many skills you can develop. Just go and get more self education.

3-
If you already have a skill, get better at it
If you already have a marketable skill and are still broke, it’s either your skill is not good enough for people to pay for it or that your marketing skill need some work.
Take advantage of digital media to reach more prospects. If you are selling a product or service, try online advertising. Learn social media and content marketing. And use this skill to promote what you do.

4-
Only lend money you can afford to lose.

Inbox Admin if you have had a bad experience lending money to someone close to you.
You end up losing your money or even hurting a friendship. I’m sure a lot of you can relate to this.
It’s okay to lend a helping hand to someone in need. But that should be when you can afford to.
If you are still struggling to find your feet financially, lending money you cannot afford to lose leaves you at the mercy of the borrower. To be on the safer side, only lend money you can afford to let go in the worse case.

5-
Use the 50/30/20 rule.

The Ultimate Lifetime Money Plan.
The idea behind this rule for budgeting is that 50% of your net income should go toward “needs”, 30% should go toward “wants”, and the remaining 20% should go into savings.
“Needs” would include things like groceries, prescription medications, rent, and insurance.

Some examples of “wants” are Dstv, expensive phone, drinks with the boys and manicures.
You may not necessarily hit the exact numbers but work towards splitting your earnings around that percentage.
To make this more effective, strive to pay yourself first. Set aside your 20 percent saving before any other spending. Once you’ve exhausted fund for the month, let every unimportant thing wait till next month.

6-
Stop buying on impulse.

Instant gratification is getting you into trouble time and time again.
There are many ways to spend money but fewer ways to make them.
An important step to getting your finances in order is to tell your money where to go instead of wondering where it went.
A budget puts you back in the driver’s seat so you’re no longer at the mercy of impulse spending.
If your potential purchase isn’t in the budget, slow down and back away. Remember that making minor sacrifices now will pay off in the long run. Know what your end goal is, and then go after it!

If you always have a plan for what you will buy, you will have a much easier time managing your finances. If you have a hard time controlling your purchases when you go to the mall, try to avoid going to the mall at all.
Your urge to buy unnecessary items will likely wear off after several days or sometime a few hours.
Instead plan for every big spending. Save towards it. And make the decision thoughtfully.

7-
Avoid debts as much as possible.

It’s easy to buy things on credit or ask for a loan but they always come back to haunt you when your earnings arrive.
Sometimes accumulated debts could halve your income even before you take a dime out.
So avoid debts as much as possible and only take loans when there is no other way around a financial situation.

8-
Stay Away from Get Rich Quick Schemes.

Many people have lost a lot of money in get rich quick schemes that come as high yield investment programs. They make you believe you have to take risk to put your money to work for you. But in the end, it ends up making a few people rich and the rest broke.
Investing is a great way to grow your money. But, we aren’t all experts in investing. In fact it’s easier for most people to make money than to invest it profitably. But if done right, investing can lead to unexpected wealth.

There is calculated risk and there is dumb risk.
The best investors only invest in what they know and understand.
That is taking calculated risk. They don’t invest with emotions. They rely on market analysis and projections among other information.
You too can start grooming your investing skill in a field of interest. Remember, this rule always apply; if it is too good to be true, then it’s most likely too good to be true. You are better off saving your money than losing it in a get rich quick scheme.

9-
Your Socialising Is Expensive

Let go off friends that encourage negative habits.
It’s been said that “you are the product of the five people you spend most of your time with”.
Make a list of your friends and put them into two categories: toxic and non-toxic. You’ll learn that some of the people you hang out with are not worth spending your time with anymore. Maybe every time you hang out with them, you come home feeling emotionally drained or you’re forced to drink against your wish. Perhaps all your friends do is spend money on frivolous things, and now you find yourself doing the same things.
Free yourself from those friends.
If you are always around people who spend money carelessly, their habits are likely to rub off on you. Try spending time with more frugal people.

10-
You Have No Emergency Fund
You need your car to get to work, yes? But your vehicle needs an expensive repair. No problem, tap into your emergency fund.
That’s why you have one. Oh, you don’t have one. But you still need your car. So you put the repair costs on your already close to the limit credit card.
Or worse, you take out a loan. Now you have more debt.
Have an emergency fund for unplanned happenings, ie death in the family, accident, unplanned retrenchment.
Consider having medical aid insurance, household insurance.

In conclusion, the habit you develop with money when you earn a little will translate into when you start earning more.
If you spend on impulse with a little, you will not change automatically when you start earning more.
If you don’t plan your spending with a little, the same habit will accompany you with earning more. Start now to develop your financial intelligence. Develop and brush up your skills to increase your ability to earn.
Your future self will be proud of you.
What money habits will you be developing in the new year?
Tell me more about it.
Your Success Matters to you.

Everything is Possible

Luke Moyana
Ceo of Zimbard Business Advisory Services.
Executive Coach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Sleekjunior(m): 10:55am On Jan 12, 2022
Na just #527,000 brotherly and with the interest e fit reack #600k..i say make i epp u calculate am as the lil wey i fit do for u

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Bigpapi: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2022
matrix199:
And we were insulting Buhari for collecting loans from China. The worst part of your stupidity was collecting numerous loans just to flex people that won't attend your burial if depression compels you to kick the bucket. Well, since loan defaulting is not a crime, just brace yourself for the embarrassment and reproach you'd face. Tell your wife about the debts and pay the loans one after the other. Now where are those people you flexed with the loans when you needed them? Nowhere to be found.

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Resurgent2016: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
na una dey make dis tin difficult 4 we legit people suffer! am really in need of money to do my petty business

Dont make the mistake of using these kind of high-interest short term loan for business. It will most likely end in tears

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by AdeniyiA(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2022
izywzy:
I earn about 120k a month and spend double of that on drugs and alcohol every month which means I must take loan almost every time.
May God save us from our DEMONS

Some people own na gamble, some na women and some na all join.

Someone once said a man always has what he spends on(like àgbàná) , apart from his home.
Have u checked if the alcohol could be the reason or one of the reasons u spend much on drugs?

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Firsttimeroooo: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

A lot of people have dropped series of advice. This is what I will tell you to do;
Try sending an email to all the loan apps and tell them how bad your financial state is, them tell them that they should consider extending the loan for you. With this, don't service any of them again. Start paying them each loan app by app, delete them when you are done.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:57am On Jan 12, 2022
It takes a lot of discipline to go off loan... Even if it's 100naira. ... Not just prayer... God has promised his children that they won't have to borrow and as oyedepo said. .. I have key myself into that...each time I want to borrow...I remember that... Even credit on my phone I won't borrow no matter what... I have by the help of God..and personal discipline got to that level...temptation will still come...but loan is a way of satan taking away our joy... The bible name loaners as slaves... Cus when the boroower comes for his money...ah.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Thryphosa(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
Chai, una dey try o, to borrow credit from MTN sef dey scare me not to talk of loan app. I will never try it in my life.

It is well my brother, stop borrowing and hustle to pay your debts. Life goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Bouncin(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2022
I have a friend in exact predicament. At first I thought he's the one writing this until you mentioned you are married grin. This life no balance. Why will you borrow money to look rich I rather prefer to be broke and soak garri overnight than for me to own anybody a dime.
Solution! Sell whatever you can to clear the debt, and take pains in buying them back. Then whenever the thought of borrowing comes to your mind again, try to recall what happened the last time you borrowed. That will put some level of fear in you and deter you from borrowing. Note: you can't grow by borrowing. You MUST save! Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by NybenSBF101(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2022
Salary is never enough unless you are stealing from Govt
You need a side hustle that pays u daily. Try beer parlour with rooms for short time. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Firsttimeroooo: 11:03am On Jan 12, 2022
dollytino4real:
na una dey make dis tin difficult 4 we legit people suffer! am really in need of money to do my petty business

Please, never ever borrow money for your petty business with these loan sharks.

It will never end well.

High interest with few days to pay.

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by bigcee(m): 11:04am On Jan 12, 2022
Sucre6:

The only deliverance you need is strict discipline, a wise man ones said.
May God bless you.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Percy0006(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
Its never too late to stop money doubler e.g sport betting and baba ijebu... I know what i am saying

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ogundeleai(m): 11:05am On Jan 12, 2022
The point you realize that you don't need to impress anyone is exactly the point you attain freedom

3 Likes

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by otosa(m): 11:07am On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.
Adding with the one Buhari collected on behalf of him from China and world bank.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by ufotunang: 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
You and Buhari have the same character of always collecting loan ..... want you need is self discipline and self control when it comes to money and spending of money and you need to have the habit of saving money

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by syntekelite(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

You arent the first.. my advice ... Clear those debts lil by lil.. after which make your wife your bank.. except for lil money u need for leisure all your money should go into a joint acc which your wife must sign for you to access it..

1 Like

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by GOSPELTRUTH31: 11:09am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Since you are already useless to the society
Pls I need you to help me carryout a mission..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Where Is X-pression Located? / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pounds And Euros / Photos Of Aliko Dangote And His Three Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.