Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself (57015 Views)

FCCPC Vows To Clamp Down On Loan Apps Harassing Customers / How Do I Prevent Loan Apps Like Sokoloan From Calling My Contacts / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Halo22: 11:10am On Jan 12, 2022
Omo u get time ooo.
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by GOSPELTRUTH31: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I have some few stuffs I can sell but my wife is the issue because I keep denying of taking any loan whenever she gets any message from them because I used her account to borrow from palmcredit.

She and my baby traveled and I'm tempted to dispose some few things like my home theatre, gen and fridge.

For me I don't mind selling everything to clear these debts and start over because I believe within six months I should be able to replace everything.

How do I handle my wife is my main concern because I have been lying to her
Upload the pix of your generator
And tv
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Godispeace: 11:12am On Jan 12, 2022
Third mainland bridge grin grin grin
Degunners:
I just need someone to scold me badly, maybe it will help me get sense.

Seriously I can't just believe at my age I still do the things I do.

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

Thought getting married will help but for where like I got worst after that.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

I'm owing the following apps:
1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
5. Palm credit 70k and counting this is long over due.
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I can't remember when last I genuinely smiled or laughed.

I'm determined to find a way to over come this problem. That's why I'm here.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

I'm not breathing fine but I'm currently harvesting what I planted.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by jimtemi1: 11:13am On Jan 12, 2022
izywzy:
I earn about 120k a month and spend double of that on drugs and alcohol every month which means I must take loan almost every time.
May God save us from our DEMONS

Some people own na gamble, some na women and some na all join.
And some are NON... All this things Na mind set, na too much confortabililty they make people misbehave

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by MartinsD12(m): 11:14am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

Right now I am in deep hole of debts from these loan apps. Can you imagine someone taking loans from more than 10 apps? Yes that someone is me.

Presently if I should add up all the loans it will be close or more than 500k. The annoying thing is this is like 3yrs now I have been struggling with these apps.

I once was able to clear all the loans but like a dog going back to it's vomit, I still went back to them (I seriously need delivarence).

Why I'm so ashamed of myself is because I didn't take these loans mostly because I don't have a good source of income but because I don't know how to save and I am very extravagantly wasteful. I loving feeling rich, I can buy beer and flex anyone those I know and those I don't.

I seriously don't know how to come out of this mess I dragged myself into. Because these loan apps will only give you 7days loan with very high interest. I have been servicing these loans throughout last year and I don't want to continue this year.

I have already spent more than 200k this month alone on interest alone because I have to borrow again to be able to pay others.

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

I'm even scared to add the total but this my current reality. Virtually all are 7days loan.

I don't know how a sane human being can get to this stage, I don't want to attribute anything to anyone or some village people. This is my owing making, and I have been living with this burden for long. I was hoping to get a job that will pay me like 500k at once but none for now.

I dont even know what next to do. I have alot of other responsibilities to cater for.

I don't even have friends or relatives I can run to. I am writing this because I deserve all the insults in the whole world. I deserve to the stoned. Though I will never take my life because of this, God forbid but I can't grow with these on my neck and it's really weighing me down.

I know you guys will come for my head but I'm already in this shot so I will accept any insult. But please if someone can say something to help me a little I will appreciate.

Wish I can get a counselor or therapist who can help me because I'm scared that even if I suffer and clear these I might not learn my lesson because it has happened before.

What can I do please?

Chai stop borrowing immediately and look for a way to be paying small small , shark loan borrowing is an addiction to youth's with smartphone and internet access these days , some borrow because they see it as free money , please stop , lastly government should ban all these loan apps they are not helping matters high interest rate is too much , and the banks should look for a way to offer loans on a low interest rate , these loan apps came because the banks have failed in catering for financial assistance of nigerians

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by bigcee(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I don't think I have low self esteem. I just don't know how to say know. I'm this kind of person that has free hands I can give out my last kobo just to make someone happy to my self detriment.

Such life attracts alot of fake friends.

Lol grin I was once like you but I had to learn the hard way. No one told me to start using my senses.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Firsttimeroooo: 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I don't think I have low self esteem. I just don't know how to say know. I'm this kind of person that has free hands I can give out my last kobo just to make someone happy to my self detriment.

Truth be told, this might also be low self esteem as I also do this.

It means you love validation and will do anything to be in their good books.

Saying "No" is a actually a key element of having high self esteem.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by mceze(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

I have some few stuffs I can sell but my wife is the issue because I keep denying of taking any loan whenever she gets any message from them because I used her account to borrow from palmcredit.

She and my baby traveled and I'm tempted to dispose some few things like my home theatre, gen and fridge.

For me I don't mind selling everything to clear these debts and start over because I believe within six months I should be able to replace everything.

Open up to your wife. Don't hide any details from her. Though there will be trust issue because you lied to her initially, but she will get over it with time. Everything will be okay. Please try to live within your means.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Unfortunately @Op, u not a NATION so no PARIS CLUB to LIQUIDATE or DEBT RELIEVE for u so SAD!
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by olu122: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2022
Kindly contact us we are always available todday...
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by DonBenny77(m): 11:19am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

Don't worry my brother you are not alone.
Country hard
Just ignore them and digest all their insults
You won't go to jail
E no dey be say e no dey
Pls if you know any new app that will be dumb enough to loan me please reccomend
No time!

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by aktolly54(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1. Fastmoney 70k
2. Imoney 50k
3. Gocash 38k
4. 40k
6. Kuda 50k
7. Next credit 21k
8. Mint loan 35k
9. 9jacash 12k
10. Add money 9k
11. Ncash 9k
12. Ducredit 70k
13. Ajeloan 15k
14. Easy Naira 12k.
15. Cashsea 26k

What can I do please?

STOP DRINKING BUT IF YOU CANT STOP THEN DONT DRINK AT YOUR REGULAR JOINT, find a place where you will not meet someone you know talkless of buying drink for anyone
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Larrrr: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2022
This was my husband some few months back, I just noticed that he kept on asking me to borrow him money that he never returns, still at that he will look worried about something.....I had to ask him and he opened up
What we did was that I asked for a spreadsheet of all the loans and got a plan to pay back based on the closest one.....we had to still get some soft loan from a relative and paid most, then had a plan to pay the relative back.
Thanks to God, we have cleared the loans ( including the relative own). Then I also asked my husband to delete the apps from his phone once paid.
We prayed about it and thank God he has not gone back to it
Pls discuss with your wife, pray to God to take out that spirit from you, have a plan to settle the debts and live within your means.
Know that you will have to endure during the time of the payment process.
I hope you see and read this and it helps you or someone else.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by bigcee(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2022
ManAustin:
I have a friend who is currently going through the same fate. He claimed he is not the one that did it, it was a force from the spiritual realm..lol.
Lwkmd grin grin grin. When e done finish money, e say na spiritual force grin grin grin

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by luscioustrish(f): 11:27am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

Don't even have any tangible property but I have a home theatre, a giant fridge and a big gen. If these three items can get me close to the amount I won't mind selling them off.

Sell the rest and leave the fridge

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Bashirkareem31: 11:27am On Jan 12, 2022
You are not alone.I am currently owing over 20 loan apps about #300,000 or thereabouts and I spent the money virtually on betting(bet9ja).I wish I can get out of this.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by voiceoutng(m): 11:30am On Jan 12, 2022
@op, I understand your troubles, a lot of us have and still going through it. I will share some tips that has helped me reduce my loan taking habits.

1. Reduce the frequency you hang out for now, since that is a major source of where the money goes, stay indoors, with little amount you can flex at home.

2. If you can't resist the temptation of taking loan, take from one source that has the lowest rate and not from 7 different ones.

3. Bad habits was formed, you can cultivate good habits of saving, and financial discipline to counter this.

4. You need your wife, fact is you need help, you must let your wife take charge, humble your self, let your wife handle your salary and loan repayment for you, that way you will be extremely accountable.

Every man has his own demons we are trying to solve, but you need your better half, because your actions or inactions will affect your family.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by rollywise(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2022
It is he who is alive that does things if the living. If you die today, these loan apps and companies will go on. You already in a hole, stop digging. You are endangering your health already with troubles of the mind that may result to HBP soon if not already active. Sell your Android phone. Get a new line. Forget about every single loan you owning for now. Get ajor people to come pick specific amount from your for savings every day, week or month depending on your nature of income. Do that for about six months. We will take it from there

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Chijeep(m): 11:31am On Jan 12, 2022
OP, delete all the apps, and settle yourself down 1st by looking 4 a tangible means of income then after return back to the loans by reinstalling them 1 by 1.
If you reinstall 1, tak a pen and do some estimation of canta balance. Calculate all d interest dey av taken 4rm u n subtract it 4rm d current loan den balance up and if der interest is more than d current debt dat means u r nt owing dem, just gift dem some cash and uninstall it bak.
Don't be afraid of their threats in any form because everybody is owing.
THOSE LOANS ARE VERY GREEDY WITH THEIR KILLER INTEREST.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Firsttimeroooo: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2022
Larrrr:
This was my husband some few months back, I just noticed that he kept on asking me to borrow him money that he never returns, still at that he will look worried about something.....I had to ask him and he opened up
What we did was that I asked for a spreadsheet of all the loans and got a plan to pay back based on the closest one.....we had to still get some soft loan from a relative and paid most, then had a plan to pay the relative back.
Thanks to God, we have cleared the loans ( including the relative own). Then I also asked my husband to delete the apps from his phone once paid.
We prayed about it and thank God he has not gone back to it
Pls discuss with your wife, pray to God to take out that spirit from you, have a plan to settle the debts and live within your means.
Know that you will have to endure during the time of the payment process.
I hope you see and read this and it helps you or someone else.

I almost shed tears seeing this. Maybe because I am also having this kind of problem or maybe because of how you stood by him to pay those loans.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Kingcalls: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2022
Abeg chop money chop life... I never hear say person go prison because im borrow money wey e no fit pay... afterall na only big boys de owe big money... congrats bro , u hv joined the likes of Dantata , Andy uba , ifeanyi uba , Jimoh Ibrahim....

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Shina500(m): 11:36am On Jan 12, 2022
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Your total debt is N527k.
Cheers.

Guy, you don make me laugh tire.... You wicked... � � � � � � � � � � �

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Jozefbet: 11:36am On Jan 12, 2022
[quote author=Bashirkareem31 post=109302412]You are not alone.I am currently owing over 20 loan apps about #300,000 or thereabouts and I spent the money virtually on betting(bet9ja).I wish I can get out of this.

Oh, betting!!! where art thou sting?
We are all in this 2geda,
God will help us.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:37am On Jan 12, 2022
You wanna chill with the big boys grin grin
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Dminister(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2022
Debts never ends bro. keep borrowing and borrow to pay others. This is how Buhari is surging it. You can reduce it if you borrow 100k from one app to pay the other apps you are owning little money. I’m suggesting this just to reduce the numbers.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

1st right step u took is to com out clean wit ur trouble, but remember, as long as there's life 4 u, there must shally be plenty of hope!
Dead ppl can't repay their loan, so cheer up.

I was once in ur situation but I gather liver got me little extra work, I started by paying off smallest to biggest loans 1st. If any of Dem call me, I pay them like 1k to 2k first promising to complete repayments in due time cos of my financial quagmire.

Jez keep begging them and be paying them little by little, and in no time, u will clear everything off!

God help u!

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Emmyxclusive: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2022
backbencher:
Noticed that Carbon and Branch aren't on the list.

All others are there.
Branch is a reasonable one, the rest are thieves

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by Sureguytalk(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Well been over a year since I log into my account but I have been anonymous reading all news. Today I say make I log in fully na loan wahala I see.

Op. My advice to you is to look for ways to clear the debts but one thing I know is they will keep calling and messaging you. Just ignore and focus on repaying back.

Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:42am On Jan 12, 2022
Degunners:

Don't even have any tangible property but I have a home theatre, a giant fridge and a big gen. If these three items can get me close to the amount I won't mind selling them off.

don't sell those ones, their value dey increase for Nigeria everyday!

Jez find extra handiwork.

Me na lébuké I go do.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by JBRichard(m): 11:43am On Jan 12, 2022
Hope you all know that this story is made up and full of lies. No one can borrow all these because your credit profile is checkmated regularly.
Re: Loan Apps: I Have Used My Hands To Bury Myself by omotoshodontee1: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2022
Bashirkareem31:
You are not alone.I am currently owing over 20 loan apps about #300,000 or thereabouts and I spent the money virtually on betting(bet9ja).I wish I can get out of this.
..ur own case is worst ooo,u need to tell ur mum or wife ASAP..trust me,u need check n balances from someone close to u to get out of this..av been there b4 bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Start Selling Clothes And Shoes Like Boutiques / Confessions Of A Ghana-based Nigerian Youth / Black Friday At Shoprite: Nigerians Struggle To Buy Goods

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120