Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67936 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Greenback: 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
candyjanelle:
How much pls? I want to do mine. Thanks
55k and I connect you
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Enceladus(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
A wise man you are. Politicians are asking people to go collect their poverty verification card (PVC). Which way?

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by 419ballo: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
I need renew mine asap
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
candyjanelle:
How much pls? I want to do mine. Thanks

Don't come and cry here after getting scammed.

Go to their office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by RoyalBoutique(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
GoodHardDick:
If you must japa, japa with sense angry

You dey mind am?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
drunkpunk:

Legit biz dey. PTA. 30k. You game?

Yarn me. My own is wasting at home.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by noruwasman(m): 1:09pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

Hall4 kitchen things noted as well. You're doing well bro. Enjoy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Babastrong(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
OP, May God favour your decision.
as per me, i don't usually complain of hard circumstances. I make use of them. Infact the current situation of nigeria is a blessing if you know what you are doing.
This is analysis of how i made my over 1million last year.
i cultivated 10acres of maize and soya beans(mix planting).
after harveting, i was able to get this:
35bags of maize, 12bags of soyabeans(it was late before i planted it, it would've yielded more).
income on the output.
maize= 35x#30000= #1,050000.
soyabeans 12x#50000= 600,000.
total income= #1650000.
total expenses=#275000. Including ploughing each acre@7000. Herbicides and labourers.
the profit made=#1375000.
i don't quit this business soon.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

3 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Kosoco(m): 1:10pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

na Passport you get no be Visa.....
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ablejesus26(m): 1:11pm On Jan 13, 2022
foreshore:

I hear you. Maybe you don't have an idea of many people that are worst off after traveling. You think say na only by hustle abi

Wrong bro!
All you need do is ensure that you travel legally.
Your chances of surviving over there are overwhelming higher than a country of black evils �
I never fancied living my land to go to another man's land,but if that oloju opkolor wins.
I will leave with my Family.
My sister even recently moved to Finland.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by charlypoker(m): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations, I wish you luck bruv
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Diligent1(f): 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter
Is it that easy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by rajiedreez: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
U collect passport u dey shout u for wait till u get visa then start ur bragging

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Aarenaija: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2022
This looks like a campaign against BHT.
That said, how many of you here will go out and vote for the candidate you like?
It is not enough to be angry especially online but to participate in the elections by voting. The youth are the most guilty in this regards.
What even stops the youth to form their own party and move en-mass like the time of Endsas if you want to better your country?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Chuksmonika(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Good...oya show us your Visa!
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ablejesus26(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Babastrong:
OP, May God favour your decision.
as per me, i don't usually complain of hard circumstances. I make use of them. Infact the current situation of nigeria is a blessing if you know what you are doing.
This is analysis of how i made my over 1million last year.
i cultivated 10acres of maize and soya beans(mix planting).
after harveting, i was able to get this:
35bags of maize, 12bags of soyabeans(it was late before i planted it, it would've yielded more).
income on the output.
maize= 35x#30000= #1,050000.
soyabeans 12x#50000= 600,000.
total income= #1650000.
total expenses=#275000. Including ploughing each acre@7000. Herbicides and labourers.
the profit made=#1375000.
i don't quit this business soon.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.

This has always been my point.
I keep saying that there is money in this country ooo, � why rush into another man's land?

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ORIAYO70(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Do visa first
After that come n celebrate ur japaing
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by reiddecuti: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iamajala:
Getting passport is important but getting visa is importanter.

Gradually and first thing first...
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by tolajay: 1:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
This sounds interesting.

50% to who and for what?

Actually, you can process your travel yourself from the comfort of your mobile device. In fact, most embassies don't encourage the use of an agent.

If you don't mind, share the journey so far and all that's entailed. There are thousands of people that can guide you here.

setobaba:
For me I’ve paid 50% of my traveling fees, I pray I don’t get scammed, I can’t stand to see young intelligent youths shouting the names of grannies around.

Fools about to waste another 8yrs
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Burruchaga71(m): 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria
Please from which state?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ORIAYO70(m): 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

I did mine 32pages 47... He later collected added 15k.. my eyes see whheen for Alagbon Passport office. ..

Unfortunately the guy dat did the passport for me either crooked or normal. . He died before the passport came out...

Rip
Comrade Sadiq
It took 3 and half month

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Zee0007: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
God save our nation.

6 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Kharol1234: 1:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks
How much your plug they charge?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by porthouse7(f): 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
always on guard my 3rd passport, am always on d move

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Collins4u1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:

But is fees is high

high fee 2 weeks...where i collected my own that same day.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by masui(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Solatium:

If not for say you be dindinrin,you go Carry scares resources go queue for Georgia or Cyprus Visa on top say NAIA tire you.
What is the economic value of Cyprus or Georgia?
Some of you no just get sense,no be everywhere plane dey go be abroad o

The last paragraph though grin
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kbblack1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:

WhatsApp my signature ma’ am
Ok
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Zee0007: 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lolz!!!! This is the funniest post I have seen today. Lmao. Lolzzzz

nairaman66:
Vote anyhow, we leave the country for una!! grin grin

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Prettychild(f): 1:24pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

How much will it cost to renew your passport?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Sheriman(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Abeg my brother zoom to beta country in Europe not anyhow country because some country whey we dey hype and vibe no even reach that level of vibing ooo. Staying in Nigeria with good work beta pass some of those Northern European struggling counties ooo.
Don't see me as bad energy na advice I dey try to halla you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 1:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

kuku say na u be op. U com create thread with ur fake Moniker
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ultimus: 1:32pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:

But is fees is high

If the name of your plug is Chris, Bleep you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.