Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67880 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Dimanene: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

This is the only good comment I've seen you post undecided
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by dallyemmy: 1:34pm On Jan 13, 2022
Pray make Naijancestors comot for road and position
Naijayouth:
Nigeria is one of the richest nations on earth.
And I, a proud Nigerian youth will get my own share of the riches
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Chazzyboy: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter
boss

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:36pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks
Brother how much,I'm seriously interested
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by kbblack1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 13, 2022
mustbewell:
Contact me if you need am sharp sharp

I need am sharply
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Istand4justice: 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

You can do 37 or 38 and get the next day. Location is the factor
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Picktrust: 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
So who go come dey Nigeria now?

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by oloriooko(m): 1:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
your passport fit expire without moving an inch
wish you the best anyway
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

Who be your plug?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lasisi69(f): 1:41pm On Jan 13, 2022
Naijayouth:
Safe journey.
Keep on looking for the riches that is right at your backyard.

Deep shocked
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:42pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Congratulations, you made the right decision
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Jaifbee: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
U want use am open bank account? Ppl own don expire for here.
Hashabiah:
Nice one .
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by temmyjoe(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Please how can i contact you....
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Matthew2925(m): 1:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
Congratulations but home is always home. I wish you well.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I pray Nigerians will not be stupid... because this same Tinubu.. didn't allow Jonna rest because of his greedy and evny... only to be bring or support someone that made things harder and the condition of living unbearable for Nigerians... those who suffered the ill faith of lekkitoll due to d thief and his boys...

The Nigerians that will still vote this beings... eheee... Or the stupid Nigerians that will still vote this wicked beings that untweeted twitter and the father now calling his children TERrorists... The Devil wen go punish una... eheee... him dey prepare 4 una....Continue!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by funmise007(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iamajala:
Getting passport is important but getting visa is importanter.
i tell yu cos I know of person wey get like 3 as e dey expire e dey do another and em neva fly comot infact some pple dey take their own open bank account sef..

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Indispensable85(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
I wan see valid visa not passport.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by shevchenko(m): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Looks like this guy is an illiterate. Having a passport dont mean you can travel .you need a Visa and no nation is ready to give Nigerians Visa
U should have gone to get a namibian or equatorial Guinea passport

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by neyorlmogzy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:

But is fees is high
Two weeks is too much for Express passport, I got mine in 5days..the only paparazzi there is the encoding, all other things get done within a day

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by goslowgoslow(m): 1:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Lol..... cheesy passport without visa
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:06pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

please how much you collect the passport?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by jesmond3945: 2:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
Babastrong:
OP, May God favour your decision.
as per me, i don't usually complain of hard circumstances. I make use of them. Infact the current situation of nigeria is a blessing if you know what you are doing.
This is analysis of how i made my over 1million last year.
i cultivated 10acres of maize and soya beans(mix planting).
after harveting, i was able to get this:
35bags of maize, 12bags of soyabeans(it was late before i planted it, it would've yielded more).
income on the output.
maize= 35x#30000= #1,050000.
soyabeans 12x#50000= 600,000.
total income= #1650000.
total expenses=#275000. Including ploughing each acre@7000. Herbicides and labourers.
the profit made=#1375000.
i don't quit this business soon.
MAY GOD BLESS OUR HUSTLE.
thats what people make in 1 month in uk doing nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2022
DeltaBachelor:
Bro please I am interested. I have a passport too

Call/WhatsApp: 08033170403.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
goryorhal:

30k too low bro ......... even for 2013 na 40k i collect ..........

Bros if I tell you say I sabi person wey collect 10k you go say na lie. When the guy approached me I change am for am. I eventually got this 30k link. Thing be say all man wan come dey dey greedy
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by drunkpunk(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2022
AlhajiBitcoin:

Yarn me. My own is wasting at home.

I’ve sent you a mail boss
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Iamajala: 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
lexyclasy:
But you heard him saying cyprus, abi malta, turkey, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc

All needs visa and dem no be better corn3
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Zenithpeak(m): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Pchat me guy, let's talk about Visa for that palli wey dey your hand.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Sholuwa241: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

see God go bless you there your hustle go pay you where ever you chose to go hustle Amen, same thing na e they for my mind how far pikin of 2015 to 2023 e don over no him papa well well not to talk of another waste full 8 years again I like to japa too
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Iamajala: 2:22pm On Jan 13, 2022
funmise007:
i tell yu cos I know of person wey get like 3 as e dey expire e dey do another and em neva fly comot infact some pple dey take their own open bank account sef..

LWKMD!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Oyiboman69: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

and you that decided to bribe your way....

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Evidenx(m): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:

But is fees is high
2 weeks ?? God forbid. All the persons I helped got theirs same day.
Even mine was collected same day.
You go on the morning and leave with it in the evening....connection matters a lot in this country..

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Oyiboman69: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
I am working on mine and God's willing will leave Nigeria. I will continue to ruin my mistake of not leaving on time.
I guess you meant to say 'rue'....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Did You Obtain Your Permanent Residency In Your Current Country? / A-29 Super Tucano Aircraft For Nigeria Marks First Flight In Florida / This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.