Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Just Collected My International Passport - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Collected My International Passport (67937 Views)

That New Minister Is Not Lying. I Collected My Passport Today. Photo Included / Changing The Date Of Birth On My International Passport / Which State Is The Easiest To Get My International Passport Renewed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lexyclasy: 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Anything make Nigerians mumu vote that Tinubu
I go japa commot leave this country like bros op
My own passport dey with me steadily
Infact he dey on top my table

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter
Bros im not interested with your passport but that thing inside take away, can i take away, just asking o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by juman(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
I can get the passport within less than two hours.
I don't live in lagos.
In North Central.

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Solatium(m): 12:43pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Na because you carry passport Dem make you happy? what of People wey carry permanent residency permit and other countries passport?
See wetin poverty do you

4 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Promise47(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2022
grin grin grin grin na hustle them dy hustle now na so I do my passport for Warri immigration on top 35k way I pay them dy ask of biebry I pay extra 1,500 as biebry the corruption for this Nigeria na first class the best corruption I have ever since
shinealight:

So, was it Tinubu that also made your Police and Immigration Service so corrupt? Just wondering o!
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by tunary(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:
I just collected my international passport today . If una like vote for tinubu. Na Japa I dey so

I cannot come and waste another 8yrs of my life on earth like the Buhari tenure that I just survived. I don't want to survive life. I want to live life

Nigerians no dey ever hear word, them go still make another major mistake by voting in another wrong person to power, tinubu. Na them go still suffer am na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by subcbouy: 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
Glare247:

Wetin this one dey talk ,collecting ur passport na visa ? Usabi how many of us weii get pasport for hand ?
gringrin dem fit don work inside for am naw!
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by nairaman66(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Talk Tru
You voted buhari? cheesy

At first term yes, even when my mom warned sternly against it. Second term I got sense and saw how stupidd and useless the mannequin is.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Ishitinyourlife: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
What about us that already left the shithole like this
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by smartr: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

If I hear am ...na to just pick am up...then zoom out of the country...even if na turkey or Cyprus or Georgia i go enter

You dey motivate me baba grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lexyclasy: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2022
Iamajala:
Getting passport is important but getting visa is importanter.
But you heard him saying cyprus, abi malta, turkey, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya etc
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by muheeb01(m): 12:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
You've escaped,we still dey here trying to make it,and eventually we will by God grace....but of there's any way,space I can concoct and sell my herbs abroad let me know oo

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Lexusgs430: 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Groundnut and banana......... No go kill pesin douta o ....... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Solatium(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

If not for say you be dindinrin,you go Carry scares resources go queue for Georgia or Cyprus Visa on top say NAIA tire you.
What is the economic value of Cyprus or Georgia?
Some of you no just get sense,no be everywhere plane dey go be abroad o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by muheeb01(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

with the fast or easy track you did,you had to submit your Nin number or slip right?
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
candyjanelle:
How much pls? I want to do mine. Thanks

Na scam him and the immigration officer wan scam you so ooo
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Spain007(m): 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2022
Me dey prepared already,good morning Nigeria or good evening Europe/American.
Any rubbish vote dis this time around na permanent stay Yankee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Normal cost for 64page is 38k
32page is 28k. That's if u want to follow normal procedures. But unfortunately the normal procedure will stress you and delay your time unless you're a very patience person you won't find it easy.
I had to bribed my way through to get this fast because Nigeria immigration service is the most corrupt agency after police in nigeria

You dey vex o undecided
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by doo6666(m): 12:56pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nice one... Congratulations bro...
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by donjahsy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

No enter Cyprus oooo!

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by lexyclasy: 12:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Glare247:

Wetin this one dey talk ,collecting ur passport na visa ? Usabi how many of us weii get pasport for hand ?
Not every one is going to US, UK, Canada etc, heis talking about Turkey, malta cyprus Afghanistan free the guy abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by heyhey2016: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

holy holy holy nnamdi KANU is another saviour...
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by juman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2022
You just collected your passport, hope you get visa before ten years time.

Unless you decide to togo or Ghana, or Ivory Coast.
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by louqas: 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

Your likes will bad mouth Nigeria and claim the country has not done anything for you but see how excited you are about passport issued by Nigerian government to you....appreciate little things.....i expect you to appreciate Nigeria government for making it possible for you to be able to travel.
Goodluck in your future endeavours

Like i tell people.....we all cannot leave....some of us will hold the homefront and try to keep it steady....its still your country and you ate welvome anytime anyday

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Rayd502(m): 1:01pm On Jan 13, 2022
BlackyOne:
Nor vex ooo, na Ecowas passport be this, not international passport. Na only west African countries you fit enter with this one... Sorry ehn

No talk wetin you no know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Truvelisback(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lord, have Messi. Another 8yrs of hell Loading.....

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Mikemicah(m): 1:02pm On Jan 13, 2022
I got mine also last week and take just two week at festac but 32 pages cost me 70k

1 Like

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Greenback: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lisaint:
I got a plug at NIS festac

But is fees is high
But trust me you will get it within 2weeks
Yes that's true
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Galaxydon1(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

please how much did you do The passport
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Greenback: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Mikemicah:
I got mine also last week and take just two week at festac but 32 pages cost me 70k
Mine cost me #47 two weekls

2 Likes

Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Mikemicah(m): 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
I got mine also last week at festac and only take 2week to ready but cost me 70k
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by Xfemt(m): 1:05pm On Jan 13, 2022
Me too oh I go soon jakpa
Make ona vote tinubu again and continue suffering

If you want to get your passport in two weeks
Please quote me

Available in lagos, port harcourt and Abuja only
Disclaimer: it very expensive
Re: Just Collected My International Passport by littlenzuki(m): 1:07pm On Jan 13, 2022
NotoriousBiggyS:

which country u want enter, I me want japa too but no rubbers yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

This Will Be The 3rd Flyover Bridge Built By Ambode In Lagos (see PHOTOS) / Six People Die In Ikorodu Boat Mishap (Disturbing Photos) / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.