Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83636 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kwasoly(m): 10:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

Na ur kind be our problem for naija. Can't you zip up for once?
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kansoboy: 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just tell her to resign.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by pizzzy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Oga make she go tell ur uncle or you tell ur uncle first worst case scenario na sack dem no go kill you. Sir Alex, opera Winfrey and late Steve Jobs were all sacked and look how their life turned out. Furthermore no dey mess for where you dey eat
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by MiamiePizza(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

My Uncle is a core RCCG member
He always preach to us to stay away from pre marital sex and see me as a good innocent church guy. If this girl reveal our chats to my uncle. Im finished.
Call her and tell her you've talked to your uncle and he won't be sacking her again. Do like mumu for her, show her love and invite her over. Use brain collect her phone and delete your chats.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Ngenge(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
1. Go to your uncle and tell him before the lady exposes you. Apologise to him sincerely
OR
2. Promise to give a certain amount to the lady every month until she gets another job. You can give her that amount for a start immediately her sack letter gets to her.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Heffalump(m): 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.

If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious

modified
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

Still plead on her behalf. This time, give elaborate remarks about the good things she has done for the Company in the past, like self sacrifices, diligence, overtime spent on the job, productivity, just any good characters she may have got.
Suggest this should be the last warning to the authority. Give reasons why she shouldn't be sacked based on your assertions. Let her know the frantic efforts you're making towards retaining her.
Finally, if she's finally sacked after all the defenses, then you've tried and her conscience will not permit her to betray you.
If you succeed, give her a stern warning for the last time and quit any affairs with her if you love yourself. Fear that lady. She can kill you.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Haakeem(m): 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Op u fvcked up!!!
The site is on fire now,get yours asap nw. check my signature out, come and thank me later when things don sup,don't forget to open an acct with them, good luck.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Dapson73(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She called later and was apologizing saying that she said all those things out of shock. That if they sack her she will have no choice than to go back to her village in Ebonyi.
As in i love the babe ohh but this matter is too complex for me.

If she's part of nairaland ipob grin, Let her go back to Ebonyi because someone like her would still insult Tinubu and Sanwo Olu for making Lagos what it is today.
Why is she afraid of gong back home ?
Ile labo sinmi oko undecided
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Springboot: 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
I had an almost similar issue while working outside the country (I don't want to mention the location because the smart ones here will know the organization I work for) I got transfered to Nigeria which I was happy about, so because of the transfer I decided to have a fling with one of my very close colleague since I assumed she won't be transfered here, barely a year after I resumed in Nigeria, she was also transferred, she became jealous of my PA and wanted us to continue where we left off, I declined and she threatened to resign and also inform my organization that we were having an affair, I made a bold move and told her to go ahead knowing fully well she won't get a better paying job here in Nigeria with the peks of traveling and others, she gave up and my life continued, I'm happily married now with 2 boys and still have my job. So my advice to the OP, tell her to go ahead, I doubt if she will want to soil her name that way and also get bad recommendation from the company.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Olam09(m): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest

Bro the best thing is to tell your uncle personally say she be your babe, your girlfriend to be precise and tell him he shouldn't sack her, your uncle might change his mind and give her the last strike.. because if the bae bust your bubble omo e don do be that oo..
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fornication is a great sin see what it has caused.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Iffexx: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Well as it stands from experience you shouldn't have told her and you can still play a simple card by calming her down first and not make her think it's the end of the world if she gets sacked cause ladies need assurance and you are supposed to be that person for now.
Then you see what you can do in persuading ur uncle. But make sure you Neva let her feel used or else she would be coming for revenge...
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by kenodrill: 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Bros but you mumu sha!! No vex
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by princewarri1985: 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
Report the affair to your uncle first before she reports you, problem solved!
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Dapson73(m): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sir, when is the next recruitment ? I'm interested please.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bobloco: 10:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
That bannie is gonna make sure you go down with her.

Office romance is too close to comfort. No pucci is free
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by nairaman66(m): 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just tell her that you will speak with your uncle to defend her. Stress that you will do your best she is not sacked. But also tell her that if by incident she is sacked, you will assist her to get a job somewhere, and share some part of your salary with her until she finds a job. This may be difficult for you, but you already ate from the pot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by henry457: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just talk to her amicably, tell her that u wished you had the power to help her. Tell her you will do all you can to help her get another job and also try to support her financially pending when she gets another job. but for her to threaten u means she is not a nice person. I will suggest u leave her once you have help her secure another job or she has gotten another job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by TPound(m): 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Is there any video evidence of you guys making out?

If none, then play the card of her tryna blackmail you because you prepared the sack letter and she doesn't wanna trek alone back to the unemployment market...

And threaten her with a lawsuit if she doesn't desist from accusing you...

But when doing this,

Daju angry
Kala angry

Ma shey transfer ooo!!! grin

Ire Oo
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by megapriest(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
This lady matter could make you the biggest looser, and she won't be there for you are nobody..

You have no guilty conscience since you aren't the one sacking her..Preparethe letter sack her..u can explain later that its beyond ur capacity...

Collect her CV just promise her another job...

My guy use ur head
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by izubext007: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why did you tell her that she is about to be sacked.
Get ready to vomite all the toto she has been giving you.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by HIPROFILE(m): 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bro you have to calm down with this issue and be more diplomatic in handling this else it will affect you too which you dont want ... Its a woman you are dealing with and not a man those folks act before they think and majority of them are selfish.

See what I think you should do

1. You have to agree with her that you will talk to your uncle again on her behalf when you tell her this make it so real like you going to do just that na only you know say you aren't doing that.

2. Return and inform her you spoke to your uncle but he refused owing to the fact that you did same last time also let her know where her problem is coming from incase she has forgotten (The senior colleague she challenged) Tell her your uncle is firm and resolute on the sack. hence you can hardly influence his decision this time.

3. Tell her to give you her CV to help her secure employment opportunity from other firms mention to her couple of bigger firms she would love to work and promise her you will try to secure one.

Reason you have to go this way is because shes feeling hurt now because she must have been doing all the sex thing with you just to secure protection from being sacked from the company since its owned by your uncle therefore having you by her side is a plus and I guess thats what gave her the mind to challenge the senior colleague because of who deh her back in the company. thats women for you

3 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
HIPROFILE:
Bro you have to calm down with this issue and be more diplomatic in handling this else it will affect you too which you dont want ... Its a woman you are dealing with and not a man those folks act before they think and majority of them are selfish.

See what I think you should do

1. You have to agree with her that you will talk to your uncle again on her behalf when you tell her this make it so real like you going to do just that na only you know say you aren't doing that.

2. Return and inform her you spoke to your uncle but he refused owing to the fact that you did same last time also let her know where her problem is coming from incase she has forgotten (The senior colleague she challenged) Tell her your uncle is firm and resolute on the sack. hence you can hardly influence his decision this time.

3. Tell her to give you her CV to help her secure employment opportunity from other firms mention to her couple of bigger firms she would love to work and promise her you will try to secure one.

Reason you have to go this way is because shes feeling hurt now because she must have been doing all the sex thing with you just to secure protection from being sacked from the company since its owned by your uncle therefore having you by her side is a plus and I guess thats what gave her the mind to challenge the senior colleague because of who deh her back in the company. thats women for you

The girl dey nairaland.com grin grin grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
You haven’t eaten since afternoon Wetin.. The one you’ve been cultivating from her Garden egg garden suppose belleful you for 1yr upfront grin
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by VicM6: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Na una type dey put we guys for wahala, see hw u allow one pussy hole finish u to d extent she get mind they threaten u join......Bro, if her name is on the sack list abeg let her go. if she wants to expose u then u also find a way to threaten her back na...although if fowl yansh blow, na she go still loose bt ur own reputation go damage pass buhari own.

cut ur coat according to ur size, now u don go cut agbada wear.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by dingbang(m): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lmao.. You cant expect to dine with a pig and not get dirty. You put yourself in this mess and you must be responsible for your actions.

I hope you dont get tempted to kidnap someone's daughter though.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by od501: 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Oga...First, go chop. Secondly, do not defend dah geh if the implication will run cost u ur job. Thirdly, if she reports u, deny it, then come up with even bigger accusation.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
She is a good friend.

modified
And i cant ask her why..

Never sleep and shi.t in the same room ....... If they sack both of you.........

So be it ....... Next time, avoid office flings ......
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fire her but use your connection to help her with a better job is sue is loyal.

If sue is not, give her some cash and wish her well. Let her expose you. If sue starts it, complete it by bringing it to social media as an employee who sleeps with her bosses for favours. She will simply be selling herself cheap. She might even have a serious relationship somewhere, so she is the biggest loser.

Man up to the possible consequences. Trust me, you uncle knows what you have been doing and this may be a deliberate set up to test how you will handle issues as MD.

Part of your training and he is simply trying to know if your emotions will make you hand over his business to women you are screwing, flee from screwing willing employees or eat your cake and handle issues like a wiseguy.

Don’t fail this major life changing test bro!

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Joskyjoe1987: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Just marry her na, cos u don chop pomo tire u wan run leave your responsibility abi,finish what u start ok,no shame. Abi she no fine? And u dey climb her since
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
od501:

Oga...First, go chop. Secondly, do not defend dah geh if the implication will run cost u ur job. Thirdly, if she reports u, deny it, then come up with even bigger accusation.

Have you thought of all the selfies, in compromising positions ...........

Even Shaggy cannot provide a solution........ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures) / Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.