Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble (83654 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tell her if sacked, you will be sharing your salary with and hopefully she does not drag you along.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by angelfallz(m): 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Why would you tell her?
You told her so that what would happen?
ChizzyBuna:
Now here is the real issue
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She has accused me of using her to climb to get new position at work.
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
I do r know what to do. I havent eaten since afternoon. My mind is not at rest
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 10:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
I had a fling with one of my work friends.
She lives 15 mins apart from my area
We have been having sex for over a year
She is a good friend.

Long story short, i was given promotion at work. My job is one of the hardest.
I'm in charge of recurring new workers and im the one that submit the names of those who will be sacked.
The M.D is my uncle and he trust me so much

Today i opened a file and saw this girls name on list of people to be sacked.
I have to submit it and prepare their letters.
I have defended her when my uncle wanted to sack her last year.
If i defend her again, my uncle will suspect im having fling with her. He almost caught us kissing so he is suspicious
If my uncle find out, he might sack me.
He sees me as an angel and i want to keep that reputation. So i can become M.D

modified
For those asking why they want to sack her
Last year, during staff meeting. She kind of challenged a senior collegue's idea infront of everybody, the man was not having it. It caused a riff between them. Since then the man has been trying to sack her. Based on he is my uncles alley.
I defended her privately to my uncle. They didnt sack her..
Last year my uncle annouced that he will be going to uk for hip surgery.
His wife has taken over as of January.
Maybe the wife has a hand in this. 
And i cant ask her why..

Both my uncle and wife are not on nairaland. So its safe to bring this topic here

But the lady is here. Funny thing is that you guys might still be fvcking while reading comments

My advice is that you should burn the office, they will forget the sacking... Idiot!

You no know say everybody get problem for this life. Each life chapter with its own trial and upliftment. If its too critical for you to intervene, free the issue and better go and prepare for your own coming problem which you must encounter begire attaining the MD position. But trust me, the girl is going somewhere better soon if sacked.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bifwoli: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do? angry
To tell you to plead for her not to be sacked or what?
Oga, Remove business from pleasure and stick to the game!
Hahaha ,but your username seems to disagree with your apt advice.

The reason why most African ventures fail is we mix business/pleasure and family thus undercutting professionalism,ethical practices and strict business sense.This case above here is corruption straight and simple.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by CountLaka(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
You are a foolish nephew.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Do your job! Your job is to follow the instruction of preparing the letter. For your information, your uncle is not suspecting you two, he knows that you people re having sex, don't be deceived.

It's even possible that your uncle wants to take away that which he thinks is a distraction, from you.

Remember to give us the later gist please��

6 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by oyebanji(m): 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:
As of today i told her that i saw her name on sack list. It didn't go well with her
She is now threatning to expose all our flings and affairs to my uncle who is the M.D.
She swore that i cant be promoted and she be sacked. That if they will sack her then they must sack me too.

Report yourself to your uncle…

She said i should defend her like i did last year or else she will expose our office sex and flings to M.D
And if i defend her, that my uncle will definitely suspect and he might demote me or sack me. He is a tough disciplinary man. I have seen him sack his closest allies.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
angelfallz:
Why would you tell her?
You told her so that what would happen?

Leave him jare

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by oyebanji(m): 10:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Report yourself to your uncle…
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Dubblechief4422: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Don't have any show with her again no matter how much she tries, she will want to set u up and have fact at hand, let Dem sack her and if she brings up such issues about u and her deni it and accuse her of making passes at u and trying to use u to climb position in d office after she begged u to help her not to be sacked d 1st time and u did and advised her to be of good behavior which she didn't take.... Guy don't beg or apologize to her cos she will be keeping such as evidence against u....
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by mogpet(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
In my opinion i will tell you to confess to your uncle then whatever he tells you, u should act with it. Then sack her
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Bastard1stborn: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You are not hungry... If you RE... Nothing would stop you from eating.. Nothing even her threat
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by shantti(m): 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:

I'll soon cripple those tiny legs of yours

U and this ur babe sef, una matter just tire me. Why not go for marriage counseling with her, it might resolve the issue between the both of u
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by AfroKnight: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chizzybuna, try to record or screenshot the blackmail next time you guys speak on this issue. Never let anyone blackmail you.

If I wanted to have pity on her, that threat to me will erode any nonsense pity. She will blackmail your uncle too if she has any dirt on him. Such a girl doesn’t deserve any favours.

If you give in to her blackmail, she will become more unserious and will continue to use you to get away with nonsense. The day she finds favour with someone higher than you in the company, she will start plotting to destroy your reputation. She could even lie that you harassed her sexually and that you coerced her into having sex with you for favours. The fact that you saved her the first time is like an indication that you did her a favour after having sex with her.

Don’t give in to blackmail. If she talks nonsense after they’ve sacked her, bring out your recordings and screenshots and make sure your superiors know she blackmailed you.

5 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by cherryCola: 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
You become a slave the moment you accept the paycheck cry.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin This one is in your hands, at least you will learn from this situation, don't ever sleep with any person you work with. Keep it strictly professional, unless you want to date them for marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Silentmoni(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
if u knw as u take enter d mess jump out by yourself bcoz wen u were busy swimming in fornication wit your co-worker u didnt come here 2seek 4counsel weda or nt its a wise tin 2do......wateva b d outcome nextime you knw how nt 2 mix career wit pleasure nd how if u want 2go far in life avoid frolicking wit women.

1 Like

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by vickydevoka(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Are you a simp. Did you rape her? She should get out
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by SeriouslySense(m): 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
What kind of advice is this cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, you must be joking.
KillIgbohoN0W:

She will carry out all her threats. This is where women excel.

Your only way out now is to kill her.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by UnknownT: 10:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

You are stupid for telling her about the sack before the letter is finally issued to her

2 Likes

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by SeriouslySense(m): 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin
UnknownT:
You are stupid for telling her about the sack before the letter is finally issued to her
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
GoodHardDick:
So what exactly do you want us to do? angry
To tell you to plead for her not to be sacked or what?
Oga, Remove business from pleasure and stick to the game!
Honestly what does he want NAIRALANDERS to do now?
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Avast(m): 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Are you not a man?
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
remove her name from the sacking list
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Lagyaovye33: 10:23pm On Jan 15, 2022
Who is this your uncle that you fear him as if na commandant for deport him be?. sack her if you can,t defend her. anything after is after. case close. or you continue your thoughts.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Munzy14(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
It is her fate to be sacked... There's nothing you can do again.

Try and give her a hot goodbye sex at the office toilet, make she use that one hold body.
No be only hot sex... cheesy
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Fremantle: 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

OP no offence.......

For those of you eying one colleague or the other at ur work place, see example u can use to correct ur steps. In case u hold high positions in the future, let ur little office romance not come and spoil everything for u.

As for u OP I'll suggest u take the matter to ur uncle yourself if the lady is serious about the threat and is hell bent on bringing u down alongside her......

if there's one thing I've learnt, never let a bitter soul (especially the one that's out to ruin you) tell his/her own side of the Story without you being present. If u know, you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by 15ssDRIVE(m): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

learn not to,shala yeeee
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by bluefilm: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
ChizzyBuna:

Don't be a SIMP.

Get the bitch sacked now before she grows more wings.

She's been fûcking you to use it as a form of insurance.

If truly your boss is your uncle and a man too, then i believe he'll understand your situation.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by Femeto: 10:25pm On Jan 15, 2022
When una dey knack for 1 year you no call us o. Now wey everything wan scatter you dey call us. You either beg for her or go down with her.
Re: Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble by ImoleNaija: 10:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
All this brouhaha because two adults were knacking Rubbish!

Sorry to say but I don't think you, the girl and your uncle are okay.

Gerraout..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / Can You Allow Your MAN/WOMAN To Go On A Date With Bestie Like This? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.