Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76194 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 7:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
It is the ex that is cheap what is yours will not back bite simple the ex is pregnant he does not want simple let him marry have a happy like when the ex Bleep up who blame her woman will always support woman and we all know say all woman depend on what a man as simple
lavamaestro:

So why would you advice the dog to force marriage on the lady?

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Coolgent(m): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.

Go ahead with the planned wedding cos the aimed of your ex girlfriend is to destabilize it.

Meet your ex girlfriend and ensure you run a pregnant test, if she is indeed pregnant, wait till she delivered then... DNA test.
But no matter what don't marry that cheap blackmailer!

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kwasoly(m): 9:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Your friend is a capital FOOL.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by AffiliateMoney: 9:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by buzorcharles(m): 9:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank God it happened this way

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by SoapQueen(f): 11:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

I pray his bride-to-be finds out and dumps him.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Alabo7978(m): 11:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
She missed her period after "2 months"??
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Powerbroker: 11:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Demigod22: 12:08am On Jan 16, 2022
After Buhari,conji is the second worst thing to happen to someone.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lebete3000: 1:57am On Jan 16, 2022
stampo:

When woman tell you she's keeping the pregnancy and you can do what you like, don't believe her oh.
Make sure you let her know she'll never see your break light and you'll disappear into thin air if she tries it, and it's what I'll actually do, no jokes.
Na the only thing wey dey reset their brain oh be that.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by stampo: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2022
Oga calm down na.... ... U want beat me no..
If I were d one...I will say it....and nothing will happen... So just gii ur advise or Run away

Just tell us you are the one it happens to,stop all this c.ock and bull story abeg.[/quote]
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by adedami14(m): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Odetokun3:
All the best!

��

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by BluntCrazeMan: 8:28am On Jan 17, 2022
stampo:

Na Waa

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by samtol4(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2022
A man who has disciplined himself over women have solved 90% of his problem on earth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.