Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76199 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Gr8amechi: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.
The reason some people are refusing to give opinion is most post like this have been shown to be fake story but nonetheless if true it happened this is my submission.
1. Your friend isn't ready for marriage, How do you justify exchanging numbers with your ex, then hanging out with your ex in midst of you wedding preparations?? Then to cap it you had unprotected sex with her, okay what if you have contracted any of the sexually transmitted diseases like HIV, Hepatitis B or C?
2. You have dinner against God and man, so first seek the forgiveness of God, then be ready to face the consequence of your actions.
3. Tell your proposed wife the full truth, she has the right to make informed decisions on whom she is getting married to.
Tell her everything and let her be the one to either cancel the wedding or continue with the plans.

Lastly it could be your ex isn't even pregnant, also it could be she is pregnant for someone else, but in everything you just messed up your life with your own recklessness.

The deed is done, you have to be bold and face it, don't allow anyone blackmail you into marrying her with talk of pregnancy.

Don't beg her to terminate the pregnancy but make it clear you are not marrying her and when she gives birth run a DNA, if the child is yours take responsibility for the child, if your proposed wife calls off the wedding then maybe both if you were never made to be.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by robinso01(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sholuwa241:
na I nor no say people like you still they exist for this place na God go bless you there as for this guy na Afonjas na e him be

Amen. We're just four in numbers wey still dey exist laidis, me and 3 other person grin grin.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ishilove: 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.
See advice. E be like sey you don enter this kain problem before.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ishilove: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
All these unnecessary stories would have been avoided if you had just remained faithful to your partner. Ogbeni carry your cross
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by GindoX(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Uhh, small thing. If him be Yahoo guy, not working for anyone... Make him just disappear grin without explanation
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by peteco: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
He has a beautiful wedding gift, he should marry both. After all we are in Africa
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ochelyko1: 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
So what advice do you want us to give your friend? They are some matter dat doesn't need advice instead u allow the person face the consequences. How can u cheat with ur ex when u are already at the verge of getting married? Let him ask God for mercy and ask his fiance for forgiveness if she forgive him fine but if she doesn't den it will be his own cross.

But I tell you dis ur friend will suffer so many great things if he ever leave his rightful wife and marry that his ex.

Satan is at the verge of destroying the young man life and he allowed him to do so.

As a guy let's be careful about our ex's don't even have anything to do with them, especially when u are getting married anytime soon. Let's not tempt God to commit sin and den blame the Devil.

The truth will prevail.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lavamaestro(f): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol na Nigeria we they
She left you because you are valules and my brother double up cashout the ex came back he sexed her now she say she is pregnant how will you ever believe a bitch that left you
Tell you friend to tell her to die in hell
Let him move on with he's wife as long as he js taking good care of he's wife and hr should me giving he's wife training that she should not let anyone to break them apart because he knows the devil will surely come ( that is the ex) Guys let start waking up . ex means ( sexl once your babe left you and came back because of one reason ( SEX HER AND DUMP HER ) GIVE HER PAY BACK
I hope you will take this advice if your fiancee sleep with her ex
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lavamaestro(f): 1:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Phock2sweet:
go to her place eat with her and drug her then give her drugs to terminate the pregnancy. Thank you

It is a crime and if the lady has proof, he would go to jail with the right connections. You are a walking psychopath by the way.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by babacos: 1:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
He don't need to disclose this to his anybody...bro, go ahead with your wedding plans..
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Chesteredge: 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pregnancy makes no difference. He should continue with the planned marriage. Leave the cheap LovePeddler to herself. When the time comes she LL bring the baby for u if she has not given the baby to another.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by GeoNyke: 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
1. Inform ur fiance of the development 2. Go on with ur marriage as planned 3. For ur ex she can keep the baby if she want 4. U will conduct a DNA test after birth 5. If its yours, u will take care of the baby. Na u let this Satan come, so deal with it decisively.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by GeoNyke: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
1. Inform ur fiance of the development 2. Go on with ur marriage as planned 3. For ur ex she can keep the baby if she want 4. U will conduct a DNA test after birth 5. If its yours, u will take care of the baby. Na u let this Satan come, so deal with it decisively.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Sammy101111(m): 3:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol why will my fiancee Bleep her ex .am not marrying a bitch sorry madam
lavamaestro:

I hope you will take this advice if your fiancee sleep with her ex
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by mosaicafrique: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pregnancy test
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Streetdreamx(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Op you're that your friend.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by JayPeeOham: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

This your "A friend of mine" scope no go werk this year!! tongue

When you are ready to talk boldly you know where to find us!! grin
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Henz81: 3:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

your friend is stupid. I have no advice for him.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by CrownFemi: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
May his manhood rest in peace
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ccdavies(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022. I don comot my hands from topic wey relate to topic like this since 2021.

Chai!

grin grin

You killam.lol

But na true sha
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ccdavies(m): 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Advice for what quanu?

He got what he wanted so what advice is he looking for. My friend there is nothing like 'one thing lead to another' rather it was well planned in the guys mind before acting it out. Wish him well
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
It is hypocrisy that will continue to get you guys into trouble. Let's look at the sequence of events:

1. You friend sees his ex-girlfriend. He did not immediately walk away. Instead he stood, chatted and then exchanged numbers. Nothing somewhere in his oblangata reminded him that he is now sworn to only one woman to the exclusion of all others.
2. Then, this married man in all but name, decides to call and actually did call his ex girlfriend.
3. Then he invites her over for drinks.
4. Then he did the deed.
5. He not only did the deed, but he did it without thought or regard to the possibility he may father a child. He did not use protection. Now we are hearing of the inevitable.

Tell your friend to stop the hypocrisy immediately. He should sit his fiancee down and tell her that he is one of the many men and women on earth today who do not understand the concept of monogamy and loyalty when it comes to a relationship with the opposite sex. He should tell his girfriend that he is going to be like that for the rest of his life. So she has a choice to make. Then he should also tell her that his latest escapade seems to be about to bear fruit.

That is how you live an authentic life free from hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is self imprisonment. Understand who you are and be clear to those who want to get intimate with you for the long term on your proclivities. Do you like smoking weed before sex? Do you smoke cigarrettes or sniff coke? Are you not staisfied with just one woman and one man at any given point in time? Be open about it to a potential mate. You can be sure that in this world of nearly 8billion people, there are members of the opposite sex who will be alright with your proclivities and still marry you. That way, you free yourself from a self imposed inprisonment and live your authentic life and be happy.

Go tell ......

stampo:

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by malikkymike: 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
I move. Good luck to the dude angry
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by YellowMayor(m): 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odetokun3:
All the best!

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by YellowMayor(m): 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

What is the assurance that the pregnancy is as a result of your friend's sperm? Better wake up before it's too late
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Hiq0: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2022
Really
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by MNDY(m): 5:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Odetokun3:
All the best!

Hahahaha...na dis line wey my guy dey always talk anytime he doesn't feel like explaining anything to reply what someone tells him.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022. I don comot my hands from topic wey relate to topic like this since 2021.
grin grin
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by bepositive11: 6:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
emerged01:
He will have to open up. Whatever consequence he faces he should bear it with full chest.

Finally, words from a grown mature man

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lavamaestro(f): 6:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol why will my fiancee Bleep her ex .am not marrying a bitch sorry madam

So why would you advice the dog to force marriage on the lady?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by ultimateprof: 6:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nigeria film should come and buy this story oh.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by aro080(m): 6:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nothing to say o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic / Nigerian Lady Reveals What Her Boyfriend Made Her Do For Urgent 2K (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.