Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76120 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by fastseo: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
smiley
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Jamiubond009(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
grin
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Highways: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Haba... It's not a sin to have two wives... Ask my brother's in the North.... Let her keep the baby.... Just focus on your gf for now... Trust me naija gf get their own surprise too

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by fikayormi(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Omo make sure the baby is yours , accept the baby , find ways to bring all levels together

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by chrisifeanyi: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2022
K
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by xtain7: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2022
Unruly

stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Phock2sweet: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

go to her place eat with her and drug her then give her drugs to terminate the pregnancy. Thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by blackdaimond250(m): 9:02am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

ENJOY

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Kingjay5(m): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2022
Sorry to say this but your friend is a simp. I don't even believe the gal is pregnant anyway. Your friend should tell her to go to hell, block and delete her number. So she did not know she missed her period after two weeks or one month, is after two months. This is 2022, make your friend mumu stop.

7 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by emkz: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2022
"One thing led to another". Make una dey explain how one thing led to another.

So, after drinking, they started talking about their lives and if they have moved on from each other. Then the guy says he misses the girl and the girl giggles and he now says "let us go somewhere quiet so I can make it up to you", the girl follows like a cow being led to the slaughter house. Immediately they get to the pre-booked room, he pins her to the wall and holds her two hands on the wall and kisses her passionately. She finally says I missed you and they have passionate sex.

I guess that is how one thing led to another. If I see my ex somewhere, I go turn face another side. I don't believe in the nonsense of friends with ex. We are not enemies either, make everybody dey him own.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by izubext007: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2022
It's happened to both man and woman........no be new thing

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by emerged01(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2022
He will have to open up. Whatever consequence he faces he should bear it with full chest.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Dproperties: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2022
She might be tricking you, way to get back to you since you're too fresh now.

You don't need to smile at all, tel her u don't love her and wouldn't give her attention.

But scary you have failed by telling her u are just a month to your marriage

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Unruly7(m): 9:05am On Jan 15, 2022
Imaginary story

If you like go do am

E go happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by everythinggirly(f): 9:06am On Jan 15, 2022
How can you advise someone on what he did willfully?? He's very aware of the repercussions.

5 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Femeto: 9:07am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Things go scatter

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
Too much FAKE news on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by jumpmasta(m): 9:08am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

He is clearly unwise . No condom , and even if he the condom burst , postinor nko ? People have mind oooo….. raw and unprotected sex in this day and age of Hepatitis and HIv

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Breastfeed: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2022
He has casted, he should tell his girlfriend about it, if she forgives him fine, but if she doesn't then he should move on, as for the ex, he should forget about her. She might not even be saying the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Sucolee(m): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2022
Ur friend na bastard,he can never change, spirit of fornication is living in him.. even wen he engage, he will still cheat

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kevoh(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
#100 Condom will have prevented this nonsense! grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by symbianDON(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin very hilarious! it's now the trend for nairaland to feed members with these tales by moonlight stories on a daily basis. i wonder what the sensationalism is about......we know these are all made up stories sha.....

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Jorge91: 9:10am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

After marriage his wife will conceive also since he is a sharp shooter. Nigga better stop that marriage and focus on himself and child first.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by lastchild: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2022
Please, what is this one thing that always lead to another everytime people willingly satisfy their sexual urge
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by azpekuliar: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022.

cheesy
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Angy55(f): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Okafor's Law
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by akajos4real: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2022
You cannot eat your CAKE and HAVE it.
You MUST MARRY TWO WIVES since you want multiple sex partners.
What are CONDOMS for?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by VicM6: 9:14am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Na u b dat ur pussy friend. notin go do u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex? / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.