Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76130 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by saal: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2022
U blamed buhari for the bad economy of Nigeria, now who is to blame for the pregnancy? The level of ur mumu, no need advice.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Bigchristo: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Popjoan:

So what are you bruv? angry
the wise one
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by wale2020: 9:17am On Jan 15, 2022
My candid advice for the guy is to marry his ex. If he goes ahead and marry the new one, he is definately going to have alot of challlenges. Marry the ex if she ready to settle with you. Even if the ex refuse marriage, insist,

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Openyamind111(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2022
He made a very big mistake knowing that he’s getting marry soon and still go kpansh without any method of contraceptive.. Well Wetin dey sweet dey put person for yawa at times..
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by wisesoul(m): 9:18am On Jan 15, 2022
The traditionalist go tell you say it's a simple thing...
ti ese ile ati ibile bo......
You no need see her before the pregnancy go drop.....

Na your kpekus dey control you and not you controlling your kpekus.....

stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by SenecaTheYonger: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Did he come inside the girl? That’s stupid if he knew he was getting married
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by BigYash: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2022
The ex is trying to blackmail him.. He should ghost her.. She dey craze..
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by PrinceMajestic: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2022
It's your right to fhuck any bitch you can fhuck. Go on with marriage plan and leave the pregnancy claiming bitch for now.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Spherical77(m): 9:23am On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.
If the supposed fiancee does same thing and got pregnant by her ex, would you have given same advice?

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by olasaad(f): 9:24am On Jan 15, 2022
symbianDON:
grin grin grin grin grin grin very hilarious! it's now the trend for nairaland to feed members with these tales by moonlight stories on a daily basis. i wonder what the sensationalism is about......we know these are all made up stories sha.....

Nothing hilarious here. Most ready to marry guys do this alot. I am saying this because it happened to me too. Though in my own case the ex pregnancy claim was not true she was just trying to get back to my hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by peeps4u: 9:24am On Jan 15, 2022
This is why a real man will not accept his gf going on a date with another man in tue name of old time friendship. This is how such dates end.

Dear man and woman, it is not insecurity not to accpet your partners going on a date with opposite sexes, you're only being real. If he or she insists on a date with another person or claims such date is right, please stop such relationship. You're dating a promiscuous person

stampo:

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
How do people have sex randomly with people without using protection

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by AiooAi: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
He marry the two
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by frozen70(f): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

He has already disgraced himself before his new wife to be, so he should just inform her and watch her reactions

If she can bear the pains she will go ahead with the marriage while the other lady keeps her pregnancy

Is she can't bear the pains, she may decide to walk out and he has no option than to go ahead and marry the pregnant one

He should deal with anyone that comes up

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by elmodee7(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Life goes on.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by NohurryInLife: 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
emkz:

I guess that is how one thing led to another. If I see my ex somewhere, I go turn face another side. I don't believe in the nonsense of friends with ex. We are not enemies either, make everybody dey him own.
See wetin I dey always tell ppl 4 here. Which kind yeye friend them dey always follow their exes do?? Yeye friends wey una earlier try do wey make una later path ways ahbi?? Some ppl common sense no just dey commonsensical at all.

To your friend OP, e get mind pour everything inside girl wey en tell about his marriage coming up already shocked shocked. En no suppose know say na better own goal en score with that thing wey en pour inside?? This your friend mumu na en too much ahbegundecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by johnzadok: 9:26am On Jan 15, 2022
What advice did you need again when you have already married? If actually the ex girlfriend is truly pregnant for him then he should go and legalize it with her family and let the other innocent girl moved on with her life because you never loved her, because if you do you will not sleep with your ex girlfriend while planning for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by yormieK(m): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2022
To be candid, that's not stupidity and Nature will always happen. Second @freshkpomo opinion. Exactly what I did as well
freshkpomo:

This na small matter Na, he should go on with his wedding... He is a man and does not need to tell anybody about it. Since the lady decides to keep the baby, then he should be happy because children they say are gifts from God. Now he should send her some money for hospital registration and subsequently for the upkeep of the baby. After like 2years he can start by telling his family he has a child somewhere then when his new wife already have like two children for him, he can tell her aswell. But never he make the mistake of telling anyone she was an ex, cos the day he do na that same day him wife o go on revenge mission and bang that her ex with long preek when sabi do the thing pass your guy, oh I forgot to mention that she might get pregnant for the ex and pin it on your friend..

Lastly make your friend ready money do secret DNA test for this particular pregnancy, him get why.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by sammirano: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
Foolish boys are the remaining boys in Nigeria. Which kind of stupidity is this?
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 15, 2022
What's meant to be will be.
Perhaps you are destined to be with your ex for life..

Btw, I know the post is about you.. lols
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 15, 2022
The disrespect. The fiancee should dump him with the quickness, and find a more respectable, faithful man.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by ekusigo: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

what if the X decide to come for wedding with the baby?

them come stand when rev.father./ Past or imam talk say:is there anybody that has any reason why this two should not be joined together as one?
hmm....
zazooo zeh

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Danjikanbauchi: 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022.

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Benzemma(m): 9:30am On Jan 15, 2022
Thunder fire him there with advice!

When the greedy lover was planning on how to take his last supper, he he inform me.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by bmdmix11: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2022
how many rounds?
what positions were involved
how was d fore play
where did the sex happen in the house

this are the questions we need answered
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by bluefilm: 9:33am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

This your story would have made a very nice Nollywood script.

But unfortunately, people are just tired of this storyline.

You have to be more creative to capture people's attention these days.

Next, please!!!
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by aktolly54(m): 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

your friend should tell his EX that he will do DNA when the baby is grown and if your friend actually own the pregnancy the EX attitude go reveal . Is there any proof she is truly pregnant or she just fake it
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Stevyne: 9:34am On Jan 15, 2022
This year everything about me had been monetized.
No freee advice again
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Helper1991(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

REPENT, REPENT, REPENT. What you did was really bad. You lack self control. You might end up a cheat even after marriage because of this your weakness. Confess your sins to your wife to be. As for the pregnancy, you must not abort it. Keep it and live with that mistake you made.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Worldlegend(m): 9:35am On Jan 15, 2022
Op what make you think that we don't know that it is you

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by merits(m): 9:37am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

Just tell us you are the one it happens to,stop all this c.ock and bull story abeg.

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by NessFortunate: 9:39am On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Popjoan post=109378463][/quote]
no one has ever believed you, why trying to trivialise you predicament, we are not the cause of your unlimited misfortune.
#sorrynosorry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.