Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Sex With Ex Girlfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Ex Girlfriend (76132 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kingsmaila(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2022
He should marry the two of them period.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Highways: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
Fiscus105:

Brother its ur life do what you want to do.....
As if several guys are not agitating to have kids and no wife, go to redpiller thread to comfirm

Now you're talking... Understanding matters
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by MrCover: 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
There is nothing way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 10:11am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.
This is real matters that needs your advice..

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels
The issue now how can he tell his girlfriend and parents about it.

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Please your advice on this issue is needed.

The SIMPle thing just marry the two of them
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Deenillah(m): 10:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Well, it's obvious you didn't use condom during the knacking expedition, cuz it's obvious from the way you sound.

Honestly, I'd say you tell your fiancee about it.

You both can work it out if the feelings you both have for each other are genuine.

It might be a stupid thing to do but sometimes, the stupid things are just the right things.

Las las sef e fit be say that your ex won scam you using the pregnancy.

Wetin i know sef? (Shrug) lemme keep moving.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by AMI3(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Abeg make the ex go sit for one corner she didn't know that pregnancy will come when she said harder harder

Do DNA test b4 u accept that child. Did u test run your new baby whether she fit carry Belle?

What u have is your own value it.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Avast(m): 10:14am On Jan 15, 2022
Tell his girlfriend about the situation, and take responsibility of the pregnant lady and her baby.

There is only 2 outcomes, your girlfriend may decide to leave or stay. Heaven no go fall

Nothing wey we never see abeg.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Juicy001: 10:17am On Jan 15, 2022
Skin divers...
Do you copy?
Over......
This is alpha bravo of the protection squad,
A rogue agent of your squad is in a deep mess, how do you respond?

Over and out
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Newboss(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2022
Real men always have condom.

Real men tell the pregnant girl to go fûck herself.

Real men will cut ties with the pregnant girl.

Real men don't explain shît to nobody.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Loreettaa: 10:24am On Jan 15, 2022
Kobicove:

Why are you taking it personal?

The insult is not necessary! undecided
Is not necessary because a man is the perpetrator. Had it been a woman now who slept with her ex, everywhere go bloody.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Bastard1stborn: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A very close friend of mine has found himself in a confused state and will need best advice on how to handle a critical situation.

This guy is already planning to get married with his girlfriend later this year ...plans going on.
During the last holidays, he ran into his ex girlfriend after a long while, they exchanged number and he invited her over to have a drink then hang out somewhere.

During the course of the meeting one thing lead to another they had sex...this happened 2 months ago.

My friend just got a call from the ex girlfriend that she missed her period and she is pregnant for him..
My friend was like trying to explain to her that he is get married in few months time and has no plans for her as regards marriage.

The ex girlfriend says she is keeping the pregnancy that my friend should do what ever he feels

Should he stop the planning of the wedding or should he continue with the ex girlfriend ?.

Why just he tell his girlfriend or his parents?
We all have our top secrets which will sooner or later emerge to the public. But before then, you have to act like a man and decide if you are on the right track with the new girl, if he thinks the ex is better than the gf in comparison, please don't postpone the wedding, JUST CHANGE THE GIRLFRIENDS PIC TO YOUR EX ON THE INVITATION
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Loreettaa: 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
Newboss:
Real men always have condom.

Real men tell the pregnant girl to go fûck herself.

Real men will cut ties with the pregnant girl.

Real men don't explain shît to nobody.
And the same real men talk shit to single moms.
Real men who probably have kids they've never met calling single moms night newspapers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Joseph08(m): 10:25am On Jan 15, 2022
grin

I don't give advice on intentional acts.

When you were shifting and removing her pants you only focused on inserting your Ogbunigwe, without any form of protection with your Ex Girlfriend and you forgot about wedding preparations with your fiancee.

Carry your cross Oga! I have things to think about.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 10:28am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

All powers belongs to him at this point...
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Ezemeiyogu(m): 10:31am On Jan 15, 2022
It's hard to evade consequences of some our actions. This is one of the actions.

First, go and confirm if the lady is truly pregnant.

If confirmed, tell your soon-to-be wife that you re loose at the sight of free pussy, also tell her that you would continue in that trend or might change, whatever she tells you, come and tell us. That's when u need advice. For now, you just HV to let it out.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 10:33am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

So what Ure saying is the u planning ur wedding bt u went and nutted inside ur ex that u ran into??

Seems ure still inlove with that ur Ex or u don’t have sense.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Westernequinox: 10:35am On Jan 15, 2022
The scriptures offers wisdom in such issues in proverbs "The decision of a man brings him to ruin but he then turns and blames God for his woes".
In a life of flesh, you are not wise enough to prosecute matters of your destiny of your own intellect, let him spill out the truths, for the bible says, "he that covereth his sins shall not prosper"
Hiding of such iniquity would further devolve the situation into dire straits.
Hiding of such acts would allow the devil to legal grounds to afflict him with scenarios & circumstances beyond the intellect of and processing power of the grey matter domiciled in his skull.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Jameestr4: 10:40am On Jan 15, 2022
Okvgf

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by dich: 10:41am On Jan 15, 2022
Just tell us you are the person not your friend abeg...
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by snoopz: 10:43am On Jan 15, 2022
Make the groom to be see pregnancy test o
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Bouncin(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo
His ex one way or the other wants to have her way with him. One, to punish him by having his child. Secondly, to him having no choice but to marry her.

He has laid his bed and should accept the responsibility of lying on it

To do that, he'll have to inform the wife about what happened, preferably not sugarcoating anything. She might still decide to marry him, accepting the devil she knows than the hard-to-find-husband outside. She might dump his sorry bum for this reckless action, so close to the wedding day. What will he now do when married?!

I don't support abortion, neither does his ex. He must step up to the plate. Another choice would be for him to marry his "baby mama". He might resent her and her trickery would haunt her and the marriage indefinitely.

Your friend should man up and be responsible. He is between a rock and a hard place. I say he goes with his baby mama. Alternatively, marry and flee the country and be away from his baby mama but send enough cash monthly to take care of his child. Anyway, he can't hug his child through the internet.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by berrystunn(m): 10:44am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

His not matured
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Lordedifice1: 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
This looks like this story is not true its fictional
But if it is true
Your friend is an animal without feelings
A compound fool for that matter
He didn't see the trap coming
Ladies and gentlemen there's no advice for this man he intentionally did it.
Guys,ladies always remember that "That cheating is never a mistake,it is a heist, it's a planned event"
So no advice for this hediot
Akpa Amu!!!

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Maximus85(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

There's no peace for foolish people. Only a dog goes back to its vomit. I'm irritated. You're planning to get married and you dey fck ex girlfriend. Most stupid thing be say you do am without protection. This guy deserve beating.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by grandstar(m): 10:47am On Jan 15, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol na Nigeria we they
She left you because you are valules and my brother double up cashout the ex came back he sexed her now she say she is pregnant how will you ever believe a bitch that left you
Tell you friend to tell her to die in hell
Let him move on with he's wife as long as he js taking good care of he's wife and hr should me giving he's wife training that she should not let anyone to break them apart because he knows the devil will surely come ( that is the ex) Guys let start waking up . ex means ( sexl once your babe left you and came back because of one reason ( SEX HER AND DUMP HER ) GIVE HER PAY BACK

Bad advice. If I was his bride-to-be, I'll dump his sorry butt so fast, it'll ache.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by efficiencie(m): 10:52am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

A lot of men nowadays do not need marriage they need rehabilitation. See man wey wan marry e don dey cheat in advance. Ladies, stop rejoicing when a man proposes to you. Do you investigation and get ready for a lifetime of headaches if you miss it.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
robinso01:
Na mumu dey give advise to such case in 2022. I don comot my hands from topic wey relate to topic like this since 2021.
for you nwanne

Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by ejimatic: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2022
stampo:

. It is a waste of time advising your
unserious friend. You will reap what your show. As for the bride to be she should go and get a new husband.! I wonder the courage you have to present this ridiculous case case to busy Nairalanders. I hope you are not like your friend who has been destined to be unreliable and missionless till eternity.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kazma1010(m): 10:58am On Jan 15, 2022
My brother na you not ur friend
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by kingPhidel(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
...that’s the consequences of his action face it and don’t run from it. No matter how you try to cover or handle it, a crack is on the wall already waiting for troubles to get in. You can’t eat your cake and still have it. Marry your ex and disappoint your family, friends and everyone. Lesson to us all. Don’t betray a trust given to you for 5 minutes pleasure.
Re: Sex With Ex Girlfriend by Unrated900(m): 11:00am On Jan 15, 2022
Go and meet mercy aigbe so she can be ur director
On dis your foolywood movie...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them / "What I Did To A Married Man Who Made Sexual Advances At Me" - Girl Reveals. Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.