Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (55192 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Charx122: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i wash 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him

God don catch you...tell your new lover about the convenant
Is no easy tax...O! Reporting to the police is a silly move, note not every man
Will be willing to be with you after such blood convenant even after breaking it
My sister is not going to be easy a serious set back would be ahead
Lots of prayers and fasting will be required ...I have seen this happen is no joke.the truth breaking it both
Of you have to be in agreement, it shouldn't be by force because you want to knack someone else
If you were in his shoes would you agree

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Justice4Toto: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

Set him up with a girl
Once he break the covenant you are free but you must be willing to forgive him instantly for breaking the covenant hence I'll luck may follow him.

But Sister u don finish that boy now u won move on. Sister sister ❤️
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by spencekat(m): 5:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Go for deliverance at any MFM church.Tell any of the deliverance ministers your ordeal before the deliverance exercise.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Prayfortheworld: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
a Friend of yours died naturally and not because of blood covenant whatever.
Stop deceiving yourself bro, blood covenant doesn't work
Dey there Dy talk rubbish
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by spencekat(m): 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:

Set him up with a girl
Once he break the covenant you are free but you must be willing to forgive him instantly for breaking the covenant hence I'll luck may follow him.

But Sister u don finish that boy now u won move on. Sister sister ❤️
But she is free to move on naa
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by greatness77: 5:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person
According to d covent,what did u agree dat it will happen to d violator be sincere and say d truth
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Charliej: 5:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
Women asides giving birth to children I wonder what else they are needed for well not all women its unfortunate the times were in now go for the highest bidder
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Justice4Toto: 5:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
spencekat:
But she is free to move on naa

One person must Bleep up and bear the consequences but if the other party forgive him/her then things will settle

A girl once lured me into it all-in the name of deliverance by an Alfa. I never know that they have planned everything.
The Alfa asked me three times if I will marry her I said yes but what will I say. The girl is there present and I only won Bleep.
The Alfa said the stuff is to deliver her from marine spirit
Little did I know that it was a convenat.
Long story ..
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by bmdmix11: 5:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

do another covenant with the new one, e go cancel d old one.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Cokahot: 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
He played mind games on u,when u were still you g dumb and naive. Nothing will happen. Just like those fake ass nollywood movies where they say,the moment u confess or tell anyone else,u wil die. All na wash. No shake body,rather gbe body eh. Nothing dey hapun.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by everythinggirly(f): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Archaic love.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by braine(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
Justice4Toto:

One person must Bleep up and bear the consequences but if the other party forgive him/her then things will settle

A girl once lured me into it all-in the name of deliverance by an Alfa. I never know that they have planned everything.
The Alfa asked me three times if I will marry her I said yes but what will I say. The girl is there present and I only won Bleep.
The Alfa said the stuff is to deliver her from marine spirit
Little did I know that it was a convenat.
Long story ..

Give us the full story
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by tyup(m): 5:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Alldew:

I will advice you to look for something doing, don't ever ask him for anything again since he treats you badly. Try treating him bad too and I mean very bad, be mean towards him but don't get physical with him. Even if he turns around and start treating you nicely still don't give him time again. Don't settle down with him and untill something serious is done about the covenant don't follow or meet with another guy. With time he might agree to break it. Good luck.

very foolish and senseless comment how do she intend to be mean to him or treat him bad without worsening the situation on ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Hassanmaye(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
advanceDNA:
U made covenant that you will not leave each other. you are now saying you have seen another penis..u even threatened him with police ....Haba .....:That’s witchcraft naaa.... grin grin grin
Bad boy grin
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by dfrost: 5:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .

Did she consult pastor when doing it? cheesy

Just funny how people can act crazy when lust is involved.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshkpomo:

Very simple na... Just send men kidnap the Bobo, when him collect, my guy go break am there with you... But you fall hand o, off all the problem na how to make love with another man carry you now. You never first free yourself. undecided

On a serious note, so you don do vampire stuffs before? I fear who no fear una o... At what age did you say again? undecided

Mature mentally before entering a relationship, many if una go say no...una want enjoy wetin Daddy and mummy dey enjoy.... Modern day mothers are not helping issues at all, they are not like the mothers of old..
While many men without money find it extremely hard to see Toto in their adolescent V people can taste different Dic at her will, but when time hit hard you see Aunty has become a vergin to decieve a gullible Man to marry her with the stupid Toto

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by dhope: 5:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Firstly, I congratulate you for understanding the seriousness in breaking this covenant.
Secondly, you can break it in the absence of ur boyfriend if he wants to continue living in that bondage no matter the vow you exchanged.
Thirdly, you can't break it without genuine repentance and you have to surrender ur life to Jesus who only can help you. This will require you become born again with all sincerity.
Lastly, visit any bible believing church that perform deliverance session and explain to the pastor, the covenant in the blood of calvary is superior to the one you made and will deliver you. Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by olusma23(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
Probably the guy is yet to hit jackpot and she can't wait any longer as she's turned 25yrs and need to move on to next available ready made guy....

Lady, u need to pray very very well and believe u have been set free. Then let the guy knw that you are no longer tied to her by any covenant. Fortify ursef spriritualy and begin a new life...
Don't forget u used Ur mouth to proclaim it and u can used same mouth to renounce it. Just believe u re set free.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by millhouse: 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
advanceDNA:
U made covenant that you will not leave each other. you are now saying you have seen another penis..u even threatened him with police ....Haba .....:That’s witchcraft naaa.... grin grin grin
I tire ooo .. if it was the other way round , she would have been the one to come here screaming that men are wicked
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by tyup(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Makanaki127:
My dad senior son did it,with one of his gf then ,when he was young then, though I was a kid and really don't know when it happened,but my father do tell us about the story,of how our senior brother went to take a blood oath with one girl like that,and they broke up,and after some time my brother started falling sick always,and they were giving him medications,but it seems it was getting worst as they started moving him from hospital to hospital.my dad is a christian and also a traditionalist,when he noticed that,water done day pass garri,he visited an habalist to help him look at what might be the cause of his son falling Ill, and if there is anything they can do to avoid anything bad from happening.the habalist told my dad to go and ask his son what he did,my dad went to him and ask him what he did,before he spoke out that he and one girl like that took oath and the girl have broken up with him and stated seeing another person.my dad got very disappointed in him,but the deed has already been done.dad said he had to carry him and the said girl quickly to the habalist shrine,dad said he spent lot of money, before it was broken,after wish my brother got fine and the girl went her own way.
My father do tell us the story any time he is angry with my senior bro and he starts telling us his history since he gave birth to him and all the wahala and trouble that he has put him.

Nice nollywood script....imagine this script hitting Alaba int'l market. Mehnn you n ur papa don cross
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by gbemishile: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
U're only a 25 eager to taste another man's dick.i have no suggestions to give u
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MemoriesAndMe: 5:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
kiss
Truvelisback:
Blood covenant is very, very hard to break because it has to do with the Blood. Blood is a Symbol of life. Even if u report to his parents or to the Police, he might deny it. But why do u want to dump him by breaking the covenant?

Bro, there is no such thing as blood covenant jare, all na wash. They mixed blood together, so damn what? That's some superstitious crap.
Blood transfusion happens all the time in hospitals, why don't people die because their blood mixed with someone else's?

Babe, if ure tired of the dude, move on, nothing will happen.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by LordIsaac(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
The guy try sef.... keeping a soul he met a teenager for 8 years! grin
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I'm tired of the love, and the truth is that he uses the advantage that i won't have another person to treat me the way he wants

Wait does that mean he isn’t loving smbody else?? It’s only u his slept with till now?? undecided

When did u guys start having issues cos I know guys don’t wait so long b4 moving on.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Makanaki127: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
tyup:

Nice nollywood script....imagine this script hitting Alaba int'l market. Mehnn you n ur papa don cross
No be script na real matter bro.i no day talk waytin no happened
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Mustiboy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
It's shocking the number of people on this thread who believe this blood covenant thingy.

Africans!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Foreseer: 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him
You guys have to retake the oath. This time, you have to speak reversal to the first effect. Sorry eehn, na weting love de cause.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by uche08(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Report him to police, at 17 ur still a minor, why would he go into blood covenant with a mino?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by nuel001: 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Here's my suggestion:
Go to an individual that your boyfriend respects very much and obeys; his parents, pastor, mentor or relative... Open up to them about the covenant you entered into, and WHY you want to end the relationship (please have a good reason for this).

Beg them to talk to your boyfriend on your behalf, and make him see why the two of you cannot continue the relationship anymore. When he's convinced it's for the good of both of you, then I'm sure he'd break the covenant voluntarily.

Try that.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
justosee:

Who told you a pastor can dissolve it without the consent of the parties involved.

Blood is precious to God, and any covenant involving is always permanent. That is why God had to use the blood of his son to enter a permanent covenant with humans.

2nd para... is POWERFUL!!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by braine(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
uche08:

Report him to police, at 17 ur still a minor, why would he go into blood covenant with a mino?

Show me how that is a crime in the Nigerian constitution.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Milkycollins002(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person
it will work, find a pst that will break the covenant 4 u. I had d same issued back then. It was broken by a pst! But mind you involving the police is of no use

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Kogi Based Man To Marry Two Women. See Pre-Wedding Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding / Let's Talk About Nigerian Women, Money, Sex And Fake Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.