Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (54987 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol Awon aboki
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lol wahala
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Rayjnr: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person

I no understand, u can't still make love to another person,. As in ur towtow no go wet for another preek?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by emmy512: 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Deny him access to you.
Stop visiting, stop paying attention to him.
As a guy he himself will find a way to break it so he would be free and get what you not giving him

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Veeryeasy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lool, this kind thing still dey
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nonexisting: 4:11pm On Jan 15, 2022
Mumu girl. Your pains never start, you go soon report him to man-o war as well. Useless gender people full of evil manipulations.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by kponkedenge(m): 4:12pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him

There are ways to end it. But you have to tell us where exactly you did the convenant and also if there was a third party involved....or only both of you.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person

what's he doing that you're not loving again? what's the new guy doing that's special than his?

are you even thinking about his emotional trauma in this your selfish decision?

see for that guy to think of blood covenant with you, it means he can go diabolical to make sure you don't enjoy your relationship/marriage with that new man.

diplomatic and wisdom is needed in handling this and not force because as far as I'm concern you've no case against him, he never point gun on you when you're making the covenant and police will find your complaint/report funny

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Silentmoni(m): 4:13pm On Jan 15, 2022
The only way out of the disaster of such convenant is giving your life to God,if not believe you me d consequences is severe.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Uzomacharles: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .

But you're calling a HOLY Man to Unholy it...
You see your sense...

Girls eeh

You want to bring God in to save a girl who's about fornicating

A girl who might have eaten the guys money and wealth or even cut him off his income and you're saying she should bring a pastor....

If na me be that guy,if I undo am make I know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank God I never promised any girl more than I can perform which was the big O, all my exes love me..no cap but all deep strokes.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Ayinke93(f): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him

You are simply a prisoner of your own mind. Nothing like that exists, don’t let them deceive you. Move on with whoever you want to move on with.

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by NWABUKA007(m): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

Hmm
Blood covenant, one of the most dangerous covenants there is, but there is a solution
Since you've told him and he has refused

Do these
(1)
Repent
From every know sin
(2) surrender your life to Jesus Christ and make him your lord ( the covenant in the vloor of Jesus supercedes all covenants there is)

(3) meet your pastor and tell him
Or meet a fellow child of God and apply
Mathew 18:18-19

To break the covenant by the blood of Jesus
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by HelpYourself(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Do you have all his information?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by BigBashiru: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kutunban:
Did he maltreat you or abuse you? If reverse was the case would you have been cool with it too? He has emotions for damn sake, you claim to be 17 when you did that just to get sympathy. I'll advise you talk to him and make him understand that you have no feelings for him again. Hope the other guy you are crushing on won't jilt you too because karma doesn't forget and knows everyone's address. I hope you find the help you seek.

Dear kings, never go into Convenant whatsoever with any woman those are traits of weakness and low self esteem, women are emotionally unstable that's why they easily fall in and out of love. High value men keep women without fucking engaging in Convenant. Work on your body, career and finances and always be fucking intentional with your purpose.

They are not only emotionally unstable but also greedy....

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by oscarlamba: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sorry oo. Still waiting for Megan fox and machine Gun Kelly split after their blood covenant
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by vRendoh(m): 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
OloshoMan:
It is all manipulations, that thing has no relevance. I've seen people in blood covenant sleeping with other people. Go on and find love elsewhere

True?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Alldew: 4:17pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I'm tired of the love, and the truth is that he uses the advantage that i won't have another person to treat me the way he wants
I will advice you to look for something doing, don't ever ask him for anything again since he treats you badly. Try treating him bad too and I mean very bad, be mean towards him but don't get physical with him. Even if he turns around and start treating you nicely still don't give him time again. Don't settle down with him and untill something serious is done about the covenant don't follow or meet with another guy. With time he might agree to break it. Good luck.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by BigBashiru: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nonexisting:
Mumu girl. Your pains never start, you go soon report him to man-o war as well. Useless gender people full of evil manipulations.

The female gender are almost always the gender to end things based on "feelings have changed"... crap

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Berankis: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

The truth is that you are not really worthy of marriage to any man cos you will want to leave the same way when you see someone who appears better. This will be a lesson to you and others like you. Marriage too is a covenant, you don't just leave!

2 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by cococandy(f): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Live your life sweetheart. Nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by vRendoh(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pray he finds love. He will be the one running back to you for the separation. It was a terrible mistake you made. Be patient and prayerful about him finding another love.
Goodluck!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by 07kjb: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
NWABUKA007:

Hmm
Blood covenant, one of the most dangerous covenants there is, but there is a solution
Since you've told him and he has refused

Do these
(1)
Repent
From every know sin
(2) surrender your life to Jesus Christ and make him your lord ( the covenant in the vloor of Jesus supercedes all covenants there is)

(3) meet your pastor and tell him
Or meet a fellow child of God and apply
Mathew 18:18-19

To break the covenant by the blood of Jesus

Giving her life to Christ when she only wanna go Bleep another dick
Let me tell her the annoying truth, except the guys consent in breaking the convenant she is digging her grave,
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nebes: 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Without knowledge and understanding you might never be free of this.

You need to know and understand that Christ died for you. Christ shed His blood for you. The blood of Jesus speaks more powerfully than any other blood in creation.

If only you will believe what I just said. The covenant of Christ’s blood over you supersedes any other covenant. Introduce this factor into the covenant you had with your friend and watch the weaker covenant disappear.

Prayer alone without understanding what I just said might not be enough. Plead the blood of Jesus over your boyfriend’s blood. Please what makes you think that the boy’s blood can stand the blood of Jesus?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by GUNITGuy: 4:22pm On Jan 15, 2022
If you know what you are playing with you better don't even bring in Police because it would further make a man deal ruthlessly with you spiritually
for safety of yourself and your new found lover go and appease that guy and break it with him if he refuses let everyone know including my your latest lover if he can carry on with the risk ahead......
Omo it's better for a man to deal with you physically than spiritually where he would touch in your life eehnn you yourself go know say water no be garri
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Writerz(f): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
I advice you personally seek God in place of prayers. Ask for forgiveness and confess all you've done. Break every unholy convenant you had with him. Lastly believe in the words of your prayers.

Who the Son sets free shall be free indeed. Go and sin no more
Giftlove11:

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by mrdino(m): 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Let me boldly tell you that even your ex-boyfriend doesn't have the power to end the covenant, only a greater power, the power of God can end it.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Hightser: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bae as e dey be now. That shit is real.. E happen to my guy. When him leave the girl.. E no take two years the guy come dey misbehave.. They rush niggar to saka where mad people dey... Omo after much prayer they have to go beg the girl she undone wetin them both do, Las Las two of them free and the guy later marry the girl sha..as I dey tell you now. Dem get two kids and they are living fine outside Nigeria....
My advice be say.. No rush.. Just beg the niggar , no use traits words on him because even if you arrest the guy. Call him people ..if him no agree to undone wetin una do.. My sister forget e no go work...

But wait.. Why you wan live the guy.
After the guy Don tear your pussy for 8 years you wan carry the pussy give innocent niggar way no no wetin you go get yourself into..

Wetin I dey talk self.. I dey come make I suck Jennifer breast am Hot

That Jennifer name is dear to me, don’t use it any how
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by seanwilliam(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him
you’re a bad person . Why did you edit the post you quoted with the question’ why did you want to break up with him’ just get lost and don’t bother to qoute me undecided
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by nesgeeek(m): 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
This is not police case, also reporting him to his parents is the best solution. u have make a covenant with him u can't bridge it. I always advise people not to start what the can't finish. No matter what may happen u have choose to stay him forever. it's only dealth of one partner that can separate both of u. I guess u where madly in love with him then, and now u are trying to back out.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Yes yes yes, thank the gods that i am here on nairaland , na me be okala mmadu okala mmou( half man half spirit), i have heard all you said , you come to the right place.

The solution is simple, you have to retake or re enter another blood convenant with your new lover, so as to nolify and render impotent the initial one.
When this is done you can bleep the shit out of his lover boy head.

Peradventure you fell out of love with him, repeat the process, yes my sister you cannot bleep without blood convenant, it is what it is, thank you.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by YoungThug14: 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blood convent? I will not advise my enemy to do such. Listen to this real experience…

I have friend and we both bears the same name, it happens that he took blood covent with his girlfriend back then.

Long story cut, the girl found someone who want to marry her ASAP and the Nigga is well doing fine, he spend lavishly on her. While all these was happening my guy was out of the country, so they fixed a date for the T/weeding bought things and things for the ceremony.

Just a day to the T/weeding the Nigga DEAD, everyone was like “WETIN HAPPEN”?? What could be the problem?? Well they later found out what the girl did. they girl later contacted my guy for them to look for solutions of which I still remember when the both came to Lag to meet one MAN OF GOD.

I don’t know the ending because I lost his contact that period, I got to reconnect with him just last week Wednesday after 7 years. My guy is now married but I don’t know if “Na” the girl or not.

We plan to meet this weekend so he gonna tell me everything that happened probably I will tell him your case and see what he will say.

In all SAY NO TO BLOOD CONVENT!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives / When You Are No Longer In Love With Someone, Which of these Do You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.