Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (54771 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MrMacinterchi1: 3:51pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him
even if it doesn't harm you , your psychology will hurt you.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
Nairalanders please, u people should help me on what to do.. I need help please
what should i do
Your only option is to involve your family so they can also involve the guy family.
I believe he will agree to move on after much pleading from both family. You should also involve your pastor in the begging.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by b3llo(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person
abstain from Sex... Sex free relationship is the best relationship you can ever have.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Bignuell(m): 3:52pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sgtkoselupa:
this is a counsel of the ungodly. Don't do it!
Ungoldly how, was a pastor there when they made the convenant?? Haven't you seen a consistent problem stopped by just apologizing to the offended person. Even if she go meet pastor, the boy has the greater part to play in this plot. He is the root of everything.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by RoronoaZoro(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
The only reason you're scared is because you feel guilty.

You're the one breaking the poor boy's heart.

Mama GO don talk say na hell people like you dey go.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by fastseo: 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blood is very dangerous, its the only currency used for spiritual transactions. Thats why u see those people looking for powers and money are asked to donate so so person..

Acts 20:28 even said the church was purchased by the blood of jesus.

To be free, first you have to give your life to Christ, you need to die with jesus..

See this scripture, you have to confess it and believe in it.
You need to undergo deliverance.. I will recommended MFM.

Romans 6:6
Verse Concepts
knowing this, that our old self was crucified with Him, in order that our body of sin might be done away with, so that we would no longer be slaves to sin;

Galatians 2:20
Verse Concepts
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

You need to remain in jesus because there is a demon that was present the day the oath was taken and those powers are the one who will carry out punishment once the vows are broken.

And demons dont allow their victim to go away. Luke 11:26 Then it goes and brings seven other spirits more stronger than he is... Read the rest.

1. Be born again.
2. Go for deliverance (often come with fasting like 3 days dry)
3. Use the word of God and the blood of jesus to renounce the covenant
4. Believe on the word of God

3 Likes

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=McOluOmo post=109393504][/quote]

cheesy
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by akaahs(m): 3:54pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
what should i do
U should tell us the reason u want break with the said guy between u and ur God if na u be the guy what ll be ur reaction?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Sorry i can't help u

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by President2001(m): 3:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

Download and watch Kolade Kalejaye film
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Victorclean1:
Very easy to break. The two father can break can break the bond. Your father and his father

Shey Na their papa do am for them, this is sensitive matter let's be guided by what dish out.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Karleb(m): 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Like money ritual, blood covenant is not real.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Apst: 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
what should i do
Of a truth anything force won't work why u may ask. Let me explain

If u need blessing can u force a pastor priest or ur father to bless u? I believe the general answer is no because the state of the mind matters in blessings and cursing.
If u are cursing someone same thing happens because the person must be in an angry state of mind
Now to my point when u were doing ur covenant powers from his side, from ur side, from that territory, powers from God and the devil are all available so if u must break it they will all be present too mind u the happy mood u both were is a major factor so if u can get him to be happy in the presence of police fine but u should also note the police or family brings in their own spirit which is an intruder in this matter u did with love. Now God most high is not a partial judge if u go to GOD for deliverance and GOD knows everything GOD already knew u want to break up with him because of another guy to continue immorality and sin if u are a just Judge like GOD will you help?
The bible says curse curseless shall not stand but mind u breaking just a vow(not a covenant) is a sin before God!!!
Its either u stay with him or u face the consequences I won't lie to u the consequences are hugh
Now my last advice for u is if u can stay with him repent and change ur ways if God wants u out GOD will make him release u on his own

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MPESA(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
freshvine:
The demon that witnessed your blood covenant has been promoted. In other words your dilemma has just began.

LAMO
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Chukabiz(m): 3:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I need to go in to research because I want to know how truthful and powerful this blood covenant of a thing is . Because I do thing it's some sort of superstitious believe.

Everything is always superstitious to people who have never experienced other angles of this life.
U go jam one day.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Heterodox(m): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
It's not abt putting fear in her. It's the reality. I'm talking from experience.
Your experience are incomplete. You don't have the details of those people's life. Can't claim you do.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Milly44(f): 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
When there was money you agreed to take the oath. Now that you have finished the money you want to leave him to another man ASHAWO

I am sorry for that new guy, cos you will still leave him and jump in another boat

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Heterodox(m): 4:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
justosee:

Blood covenant is very sacred. God's covenant with the Israelites was not through.
He already has plans of replacing that covenant with a permanent one even before the Israelites sinned against him. That was why the birth and death of his son was predicted long before it happened.
Back to the poster, I know a lady who left a man who sent her to a nursing school after a blood covenant, and she is currently mad.

The man has already forgiven her after much pleading from her family but she is still mad.

God will not intervene because going into a blood covenant is against his rule.
She's currently mad. What's absurd is you assuming the blood covenant was response for it.

Can you see where all these is amiss?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by West2019(m): 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

you are going nowhere you most marry him

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Olaoye1988: 4:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
I pray you don't die as a result of this your blood covenant. blood covenant is very dangerous and spiritual, even if your covenant partner die you will face the consequence except you forsake your old ways and move closer to God and find a trustworthy spiritual father to help you spiritually. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by alizma: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bignuell:
If it was a guy, all the nairalanders female warriors would be out in the full shapes and sizes with shields and spears, ready to attack. I just noticed i'm ain't seeing their comments.
Exactly.
When we say women only fall in "love" when the circumstances favour them they will rain insult of all kinds on us but i I can tell you without any doubt that if the guy in question is doing well, this lady would have asked for second blood convenant to seal the first one. Obviously the guy in question is yet to find his position in life and the girl can no longer wait.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by keypha1: 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
Blood convernant is hard, whenever a cultists see his follow cult brother he knows, or it will torch his body cos their was blood convernant, solution, pray let him accept and follow you go to real man of God and 2 of you will confession and he will pray and deliver two of you.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Hohenheim(m): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
The only reason you need help if the fact that you believe that blood covenant is real and works, my friend move on with your life.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by NemoDatQuod(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
First off, whatever you do, don't go to a Pastor. You do not ask Satan to cast out Satan.

Second, go about your business and love whoever you want to love. You have nothing to fear. A blood oath or anything else is simply a symbol of affirmation. It does not hold any water anywhere else, either in heaven or on earth. That is why in European and American courts, when someone swears an oath on the Bible to tell the truth and then lies, thunder does not come from heaven to kill the person, or any such thing. The person is sent to jail by his fellow human beings, for lying under oath.

Some people onhere will tell you that blood oaths are sacred and will lead to consequences if you recant them. Take a good look at such people. Go and read their past posts. You will find that they are no different from the village madmen and women you saw when you went to the village for summer holidays when we were kids. We used to simply cross over to the other side of the road when they approach, so we don't get to engage with them. The problem with our adult life today is that even those village madmen and women, who usually spout useless ideas, are now on social media. Once they get credit, they come online with their determination to keep those who will listen to them in the dark age. Cross to the other side of the road constantly, even when you are online.

Finally, I don't understand why you Nigerians insist on continuing to live in the Dark Ages. You watch Europeans and Americans living the Age of Enlightenment. You immitate their twerking, immitate them and go online and bare your naked bodies to the world, you even immitate their accent and phonetics. These are the useless offshoot of the enlightened age. But when it comes to the serious aspects of enlightenment: enlightenment of thought, the age of reason and the way they live their lives absent of the fear of blood oath etc, you do not immitate those.

Blood oath ko, blood oath ni! Liver oath nko?

Now watch as the religious nincompoops and illiterates from the 12th Centruy Crusades come for me!

Giftlove11:

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Torosk1(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Later you girls will say na guys dey cheat...
If I'm the guy I'll rather go to jail than undo it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by duro4chang(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
OloshoMan:
It is all manipulations, that thing has no relevance. I've seen people in blood covenant sleeping with other people. Go on and find love elsewhere
Do not push her to do what she will regret later.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by shaibu123: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Any blood Oath you made while still under age do not count.Unless your father agrees to it as of the time and he was made aware of it.
Check your Bible or ask your pastor.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Trendingbiz042: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .
Very stupid and disgusting and unprofessional and nonsensical and foolish comment.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by simplesearch: 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person

Looking for pastor to pray for you so you would continue in your fornication? God cannot be mocked, if you aren't seeking God in order to amend your ways you are seeking him in vain. If you're determined to quit fornication even without a Pastors intervention Jesus will deliver you from such covenant the moment you accept him as your Lord and personal savior. Shalom!
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Rayjnr: 4:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .
What if she is not a christian?
Nawa o , Nollywood
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by duro4chang(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gofwane:
grin She's tired of eating only cucumber. She wants to upgrade to eating tubers of yam.
No mind am
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Munzy14(m): 4:09pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

Womennnnnnnn!!!! Smh...

Well let me just laugh grin grin grin

You want to Bamba with a bigger one you love now.. grin

The joke is on you sha..

Ndi love lipsrsealed when the going is good...How I wish the guy will have sense and undo it...You no worth the struggle...

Guys should focus on Income, than all this wasting of time on diamond harvesters around...When ever a man is ready, the right woman will surface. cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Girl Replied Her Ex Boyfriend's Compliments Of The Season. Now She's Begging / Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.