Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses (54883 Views)

This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / Do I Tell My Boyfriend He's Not Smart ? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by advanceDNA: 4:32pm On Jan 15, 2022
Rayjnr:

I no understand, u can't still make love to another person,. As in ur towtow no go wet for another preek?

See wicked question

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by afadi2410: 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
The truth is that, it is only death(death of any of the partner) that will break that covenant or except he agrees to break it with her. I know a lady who is still mad till now as i am talking to u because of this blood covenant. Pastors had prayed for her to recover from the madness but no avail.

You sabi lie
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by advanceDNA: 4:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
zimdante:
Yes yes yes, thank the gods that i am here on nairaland , na me be okala mmadu okala mmou( half man half spirit), i have heard all you said , you come to the right place.

The solution is simple, you have to retake or re enter another blood convenant with your new lover, so as to nolify and render impotent the initial one.
When this is done you can bleep the shit out of his lover boy head.

Peradventure you fell out of love with him, repeat the process, yes my sister you cannot bleep without blood convenant, it is what it is, thank you.

Nairaland people...una don crase finish

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by peculiar2233: 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Bone don hook this one for neck grin

If you lash another man, you'll run mad. You took the covenant. You die there.
Badth real niggah grin grin grin
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Zaggadhat: 4:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Bush meat don finally catch the hunter cheesy
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
grin
advanceDNA:

Nairaland people...una don crase finish
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
You are tired of the love and now he treats you anyhow. Lies
Giftlove11:
I'm tired of the love, and the truth is that he uses the advantage that i won't have another person to treat me the way he wants
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Makanaki127: 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
Latakia:
Use another razor blade and do a new covenant on your own and on his behalf on any sensitive part of your body, use a white handkerchief to clean the blood and drop it in front of his house or doorstep.
Habalist of nairaland grin grin
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Orosotare(m): 4:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .

This is not a pastor case. Better call his parents and talk to them
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Uguruzik(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I don't even know the procedure on how to end it that is why i want to report him
Why you want dump the guy?
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nduway(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
I was being blinded by love to the extent that my boyfriend and I took a blood covenant, that was about some years ago..

The truth is that I was so madly in love with him, and when he brought out the ideal, I thought that was the only way he will be mine forever. So I agreed with him, and we made the convenant.. We use needle to cut out blood from our thumb, and we made a vow never to live each other or make love with another person..

i've been discussing with him to end this convenant, but he always refuses. We took the convenant when i was 17yrs, and Its been 8years now, and i've loved only him. Even though i don't love him again, i'm afraid to have or make love with another person.
he say we can't end it and that we must mary each other.

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

*i don't kno if it will actually hurt me if i love another person.

i really want to go away from him
Blood covenant is a very serious one but there is a solution to getting out of it. Please do not continue with that guy. Even if you get married to him both of you will still suffer. The blood of Jesus Christ of Nazareth invalidates every form of convenant including the blood covenant with your manipulative ex boy friend. I will advice you to go to Mfm headquarters for deliverance. If God be God and the blood of Jesus Christ is still potent you will be surely delivered. Don't listen to these spiritually ignorant nairalanders. I repeat, only the blood of Jesus Christ can invalidate any convenent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by afadi2410: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
[quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=109395036]

what's he doing that you're not loving again? what's the new guy doing that's special than his?

are you even thinking about his emotional trauma in this your selfish decision?

see for that guy to think of blood covenant with you, it means he can go diabolical to make sure you don't enjoy your relationship/marriage with that new man.

diplomatic and wisdom is needed in handling this and not force because as far as I'm concern you've no case against him, he never point gun on you when you're making the covenant and police will find your complaint/report funny

The guy should be arrested cos she was not up to the age of consent
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by henry457: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
If I were d guy,I will just let her go,it is better to marry the right person than d wrong person.I always tell people that u don't need to test someone,circumstances or situation will reveal someone's identity.

Madam now that u have found love with someone else, please ask yourself these questions:
1. Are you really sure u r not blinded by love from the new guy,I mean u losting after ur new guy.
2. Are you really sure that the new guy truly love u,I mean can he sacrifice for u more than your ex.
3. Madam d grass is not greener outside o,don't throw away buhari for tinubu.
4. if you can't solve ur issue with your guy,then be ready to leave ur new guy because u might experience the same thing that will make u lose interest.
Just be careful in making decision and pray for God to direct you.

if the guy no do you wrong,be careful o because karma might visit u someday.
I pray d guy leave u so that u fit test outside,probably u think grass is greener outside.Go ask marriage people waiting the the face for home.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by heykims(m): 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nonsense what an hoax. Dump the silly guy and move on with ur life. Blood ko, urine ni...

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Farfalla(f): 4:48pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:

I already found someone else i love, i'm planning to report him to the police or his parents if he dosn't give me a chance to go away..

Am I the only one wondering what law has been broken for the police to be brought into this? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Enugurangers: 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nonsense post.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 15, 2022
Moeman:
if i tear u slap ehn!!

This tory vex me die.

I go give am backhand join sef.

Awe mouth like I was madly in love... no sense at all
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
MPESA:

Thief no be only Culinan she will add Urus join self. cheesy

Urus? I love it also.

cool

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Uguruzik(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Tiana09:
Try to see a pastor to pray and dissolve the unholy covenant .
Nothing pastor fit do anything here without an agreement with the guy, it's a do and die affair, if she tries anything stupid with any other guy, na obituary be her name
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Makanaki127: 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
My dad senior son did it,with one of his gf then ,when he was young then, though I was a kid and really don't know when it happened,but my father do tell us about the story,of how our senior brother went to take a blood oath with one girl like that,and they broke up,and after some time my brother started falling sick always,and they were giving him medications,but it seems it was getting worst as they started moving him from hospital to hospital.my dad is a christian and also a traditionalist,when he noticed that,water done day pass garri,he visited an habalist to help him look at what might be the cause of his son falling Ill, and if there is anything they can do to avoid anything bad from happening.the habalist told my dad to go and ask his son what he did,my dad went to him and ask him what he did,before he spoke out that he and one girl like that took oath and the girl have broken up with him and stated seeing another person.my dad got very disappointed in him,but the deed has already been done.dad said he had to carry him and the said girl quickly to the habalist shrine,dad said he spent lot of money, before it was broken,after wish my brother got fine and the girl went her own way.
My father do tell us the story any time he is angry with my senior bro and he starts telling us his history since he gave birth to him and all the wahala and trouble that he has put him.

1 Like

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by DrMrsFunmi(f): 4:58pm On Jan 15, 2022
Prayfortheworld:
Believe me nothing can be done about this. You will suffer the consequences of your ignorance is better you go marry him.. maybe the guy no get money you don find who get money come dy fall out of love
Madam better go marry that guy if you no wan suffer wetin pass you

A friend of mine died because of this
a Friend of yours died naturally and not because of blood covenant whatever.
Stop deceiving yourself bro, blood covenant doesn't work
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Eaglesence: 4:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
i've thought about it, but i'm still afraid if that would work without him, because even though a pastor pray for me am not sure if i can still make love with another person

Madam this your make love matter tire me joor. Goan give your life to Christ.

Remember, What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist. Plus minus him, the damn blood covenant can be broken but if na to go dey sleep with another person outside marriage, you go fall down anyhow o.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Kmf0: 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Ohhh
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:00pm On Jan 15, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Anything that has to do with blood is strong, but go to a better church God will help uou. In time of ignorant God over looks
ipob sharap
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Your head no correct you must marry am.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by DrMrsFunmi(f): 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2022
Giftlove11:
"Please sir lalasticlala, sir mynd44, bros dominique, help me to front page"
this one is fabricating fake story just to make front page.
Dey deceive yourself
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Danjikanbauchi: 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
ipob sharap
please avoid me I no deh do married women.

Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by Wealthinwealth1: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2022
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST. God breaks the covenant with spiritual wickedness that we cant even see, so to detach you from your boyfriends covenant is not an exception. Do you know what the bible said in Col. 2:14. Blotting out every handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, took it out of the way and nailed it to HIS cross. Trust me, all you need is accept Jesus fully into your life and use this scripture and tell the covenant it has been nailed to the cross. The goodnews is whatever has been nailed to the cross can not be undone. Just stand firm in God and dont be scared. We have all make one mistake or the other, some people criticize you whereas some of them need cleansing, they think it's just about gf and bf covenant alone, where they were born, their lineage, town etc there are covenants everywhere. Please use this opportunity to divert the prayers to all channel. Listen to God's servants teachings, lemme recommend some Pastor Adeboye, Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Joshua Selman, Pastor DK Olukoya. All shall be well sis. SHALLOM
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by psalmistkakah(m): 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Hmm. There's nothing the police can do about this as it's not a police case.

It's quite a serious matter though but i think you should assemble a family meeting with both parents involved. Make them see reasons why you can't go into marriage with him anymore and the need to break the oath.
ladies dey fall in love without thinking of the future. This thing happen to me with my girl, the girl too fine.. Den i was 26 years, and she be 20 years.. She was ready for blood convenant with me.. Na so i use sense convince her say it no make sense.. if we destine to be, nothing go change am. she vex but i beg her to understand.. Last last after a long time friendship dabaru beyond repair.. She marry b4 me self and her hubby later die.. Me I dey with my wife from the same state and village with her. We men our thinking na grade A. Make the guy man just free.. He go get another dis love dey change anyhow.
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by malikkymike: 5:04pm On Jan 15, 2022
wahala be like bicycle. all these clitocurrency sef shocked. you for just remain for the relationship make una kukuma marry since there is no more i dont love you anymore now. Tell your new boyfriend say you get boyfriend before. undecided
Re: 'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses by chudez0147(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
advanceDNA:
U made covenant that you will not leave each other. you are now saying you have seen another penis..u even threatened him with police ....Haba .....:That’s witchcraft naaa.... grin grin grin
DamnNigga
Isoright!!

I no do again. Nigeria Biafra comes to mind ..Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos To The Toilet (Photos) / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.