Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! (90401 Views)

My YAHOO-YAHOO $$ Story (true Life Story) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 2:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
I could have lodge in warri for that 5 days awaiting their return, that would lead me spending close 50k on hotel room not including foods.. drinks...drugs and maybe sex.. expenses that might lead to thousands of naira...same way if I go to Benin, I don't know what awaits me there.. but the idea was nice besides I and israel have been repin quite well even after the incidents of my outburst with his cousin, dude just kept quiet...I guess he felt and understood where I was coming from..so I needed at least a fresh air.

I stood along the road, since it was the holiday season park will be filled so I had to stand close to the outskirts of the town,waving for along private cars going to Benin direction... since it was straight road.. some said said they were going to ogarra, some sapele...it took me 15mins before a woman in her fifty's finally stopped a few distance where I stood..she was driving a 2010 Toyota venza full option.. sparkling new.

At first I thought that wasn't for me, because I didn't expect..maybe she wanted to make a phone call or want to ease her self... even though I was a young boy with ratting on my hair many private cars ignored..except the men who were bold enough and needed change for fuel, which 2 said they weren't going to reach Benin. I stood still with my hp bag containing my laptops in my hand until some seconds she roll down her side view nodding her head for me to come.

I walked to her, she asked where I was going to..I said Benin.. told me to get inside the car the front seat.. thanks ma, I quickly hop in, belted myself and she started the ignition. While we were enroute this woman can't just stopped talking to me, asking different questions..the tribe I was....if my family were lightskinned like me..if I was a student and am judt coming back for the holiday..my name and so forth.. passengers where along the road she never bothered to pick any.

We finally passed the high bridge, she stopped and i came out, as I toke my bag from the back seat of the car... she was stretching her phone to me.. without saying a word...just a faint smile on her face.I knew what she wanted my number..have heard tales about sugar mummy and the rest but this was my first encounter.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Sthandawasam(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ride on KingOg...I dey your back with follow come charger. cool

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nice one op

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by obedugo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
You dey game

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by slan87(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2022
Still following bro, nice one

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by emonis88: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Plenty hand for o! After u na u o! Update us na chairmo !

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Who was I to resist someone who drove me from warri to Benin without asking for my fare. A free ride.. and all she needed was just a number..I gave it to her and bid her safe journey because it seems like she's still got some distance to cover.

Israel : hahahaha, like seriously obob you dey dull o.. connect when boys dey find.

Me : nor be that kind connect I want, I can't sex married woman..

Israel : heh, you mean am.

Me : na swear on its own na bros, how I go fûck woman wen fit don born my age

Israel : hahahaha..nor talk am those married women dey sweet o, their level dey tight..she fit nor even get husband for house self.
When she start to package you,na u go run.

Me: OGa I nor dey interested, why them chairman Ubaga do us like so na.

We were in a taxi drop discussing all this, I wanted to find out more why he didn't went with his cousins and Ubaga to osun state, but dude just kept quiet pretended as if he didn't hear my question. We got to a major tar road and we stopped..I payed the cab man and we went through a bending street to different compound before we approached a bushy compound with some plantations. it was their ancestral home. Isreals mother live in a different flat opposite his own room. With other relations of theirs and their houses in the same compound.

He first took me to his mother house, which I greeted her and she said my pickin welcome did some prayer and we proceeded to his room that was a self contain, midly furnished with 32 screen home theater and 2 sitting couch in the parlour. I sat on, dude brought out 2 can star gave me one and opened one...I brought out my laptop and plugged it in the closeby extension. I told him about how I had 5 clients the previous week and they stopped responding to me.... dude stared at me sternly for a sec before he replied... you need baff.

13 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Anansa0003: 11:24am On Feb 06, 2022
Bros this your tori sweet die..
Abeg come continue biko nu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 12:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Nice one

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by chisea(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2022
We dey follow you bumper to bumper......phone one and update

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by LotaTee: 1:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
KingOG, abeg come update.
Your story is quite interesting, thumbs up.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 1:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
I need baff...Though have been in the street all my teen days...but cultism and anything that has to do with diabolical acts wasn't part of me, so this new words were new and strange. Isreals went further and said I need to be cleansed from head to toe if I want to make it big in this game..then I realized he was talking about juju and fetish stuffs to facilitate the work.

I told him before I caught those 2 clients that paid huge amount of money ( Alize and Feliciaa) I didn't use any charm's on them, he let out a loud laugh.

"Nor worry you fit say na to catch client be the thing bah"
Try work them "yourself" make we see weda you fit collect pass $2k from those your client hand..even at the deadline they fit come change mind... because their relation or bank people fit convinced them say na scam then your mind go dey... that was his response.

You know how much be $100,000 for yankee ? that na someone annual salary, na chairman Ubaga dey collect on a steady basis every weekend.

Me : how you take know?

Israel: you funny o, you be still smallie sha.

All what he said had some atom of truth, because the way the several clients I had stopped replying me... amazed me..even the one that was interested was still having some doubts about paying for the courier service... telling me to take it from the cash prize and bring the rest for her. But since isreal knows all about this why hasn't he done it for himself.

Me : but bros, Why you never go baff?

He understood where I was coming from and
said he knows what's wrong and right. Stuffs like that do come with repercussions in the future.. it's just like eating your tomorrow, today at high pace. Dude went further to tell me, they were different types of it.. but the main ones boys doing this day's is... oshole and ogun owo. That his cousin william wasn't like this 2years ago, that I should look his face very well he is older than william with 7months, but who sees him will think he is younger brother.. Because he doesn't have money.

Dude told me he used to pass down cloths to william 2012 way back, Because William came from a broken home they can hardly afford to eat..his mom was a single mother. The next thing they heard was he went to Gh and came back big. it was there he met Ubaga who showed him the way.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Twelvedemon12(m): 2:15pm On Feb 06, 2022
Following
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by CaveAdullam: 7:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Happy Sunday KiNg0G.

Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Just like every niga, he asked his cousin to put him through on yahoo yahoo. how to make money that's why he dropped out from uniben and came saw that what he thought was just Internet scamming was much more broader. He didn't hide it for me, since I was family already he told me everything that day..if you want to make it big you need to get involved.

Terry make i noe lie you, william don chop... William don touch.. I just never get mind to stain my hand yet...But as things be like so I fit reconsider.

Me : ah na wa

When you see Ubaga skin wetin full am? I was confused..na Tatoe na..he smiled again and told me to look well next time.
Chairman Ubaga had alot of marks and cut that he covered with Tatoes so it can't be visible... but if you look very well you can see the trace on his chest, hands and legs so he said..his cousin william also had some, but his was in is private region...I was dumbfounded with this huge reveal.

Now on a normal day hearing all this stuffs, I would have chickened out but my curiosity wants to hear more..I replied if na me be you I for don run am with them since na
See your brother see the way him fresh anyhow, and you everytime nothing dey happen for your side... now you come dey dull?

Israel: if I won run parole like so like so... I know where I go go... but you see

Just immediately in between his talk my phone rang, it was meyiwa. I ignored the call press the silent button. because I wasn't in the mood for that..here I was discussing things haven't heard before in shock and doubts.. the thought of me getting my own ride and taking trips to different countries like Ayoski..fûcking different south african girls mislead me to the land of no return.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by cfree14(m): 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thanks for the update but walai this update short aswear

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kharol1234: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmm
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by omoadeleye(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
That his cousin william wasn't like this 2years ago, that I should look his face very well he is older than william with 7months, but who sees him will think he is younger brother.. Because he doesn't have money.

He is right here thou, gat a cousin that looks much older than me, but he is my younger bro and he is a working guy too.

So most people do disrespect me and just regards him as SIR every time, I'm not even moved self.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by obedugo(m): 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
Money no be your mate
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by oyonu(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2022
Wow, this is mind blowing. OP pls keep it coming, u are good
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kingray10: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
KingOg, better come back to complete this write up, you can't keep the crowd in suspense and anticipation. Come back very fast. If not if I see you for warri na problem for you Kamala. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Kingray10: 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
I can't believe I stayed glued to your write up for straight 3 hours, maybe because I could relate, been a street warri boy.

4 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Oyin2212(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
@kingog na man you be. I really loved and enjoyed reading. Hope to see many more soon.
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Caseywilliams(m): 5:53am On Feb 07, 2022
cfree14:
Thanks for the update but walai this update short aswear
e short pass quickie ah swear

1 Like

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2022
So many things were said to me by isreal that afternoon about his own observations of chairman Ubaga, williams, Runo and ayoski during his 1 year and 5 months stay in the house... it wasn't gossip we didnt make it sound that way..he's just trying to let me know that this hustle is not as I took it be, for the first time in my life I felt motivated.

A day before new year came, I knew they were nice places in Benin city but since who I came to visit didn't have much cash..he just kept quiet except when it was time to eat..Obob wetin you go like chop like this? from the little he have he provides...(have been watching him closely) I wanted to go out and see things...I checked my account balance I still had over #500,000 sitting right there untouched plus 70k cash in my laptop bag.....I didn't deposit all in the bank.

Me : bros,mo go lodge hotel..

Isreal: wetin happened, you nor like here.

Me: na wa for you o, you supposed Know say I won whip na, besides today na the last day of the year...man got flex small.

Isreal : hahaha, bad guy..

but he went moody...he knew it was supposed to be his duty to make my stay worth while in Benin..but Damn it.. dude was as broke as a church rat, I knew what he was thinking..shooked my hand in my hp bag and brought out the 70k still wrapped in the bundle clean..I counted 20k out and gave him 5k to hold.
Isreal: obob Why you dey do like so na, you dey give me matter from your level again.

Me : nor reason am bros, we all na one already.

have spent 3 days in the house with him have finally come to understand the kind of person he is, if this guy get he would do alot of things unlike his cousin william dude doesn't smoke at all..he's the definition of a guy WHO HE HEAD STILL DEY HOUSE " despite been in the street. we went to a popular hotel at the main town close to GRA all this while he had been making calls to a friend of his who was also a coursemate to him before he dropout. Since he relocated to warri, he had lost contacts with almost all of his bîtches and I told him clearly I didn't want girls from brothel...

Me: bros we nor fit enter new year with arshawol o shey you know.

Isreal : nor worry thiss my guy when dey come through...go bring better package..relax.

Previously we had branched a particular boutique at the road side, where I bought a new pair of turkey jeans and a white versace top and underwear for the day..I was already prepared.. I paid for a duplex with big bed...2 chairs and well spacious room.

40 min later, his friend came and he went to bring him, I could see them from the hotel window..dude drived in with a highlander jeep that I later heard it belongs to his father. They grabbed each other... laughing.. while they wallk into the room.
Dude had a earing on his left ear, wore a black cap..infact he looked okay but one thing I noticed was he keeps on touching his nose at every interval.

We ordered for drinks, while isreal and is friend kept discussing...dude said babes wasn't the problem... even though uniben is closed...but was uniben really closed?...we all burst into laugh..offcus not...runs gals that Schooled in the school knew this is the holiday season.. where funds are flying around the town...what are they going to do at home.

Odion: brah, you dey bass?

He was talking to me I replied yeah... but not weed..I didn't know what made me to open up.

Me : na ck I dey do.

William looked at me in surprised like for real, dude didn't say a thing.

I went further and said you fit run am come for me now... bros..

Odion: why, that na less na.

I counted 20k and gave it to him to get the tools, (st and lighter) as soon as he saw the bundle of cash in my hand..I guessed he realised I hold....he proceeded and said.

Why you nor buy the white powder?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by emonis88: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
This guy dey run things o! Money good o!
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Oyin2212(m): 5:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oya o. Update!!!!!!!
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2022
Have always wanted to try the main cocaine, infact have asked Victor, while we were still living together in abraka.. dude told me he is not sure they sell that white stuffs around except Lagos and Abj....and here someone was telling me to buy it in Benin. I quickly asked him how much for it...he told me the 20k would only get me hit of 3 times and he don't think that will be enough for me.. because it was still early and I needed babes..power and strength.

Odion told me to give him 10k making it 30 and he add his own 20k to buy a heavy gram that' will last us for that day through out making 50k in total....

Me: na so it cost

Odion: this na direct import o, nor be crack when them dey mix cook anyhow for different location.

Dude, made me understand this was the real deal..once I take it I won't like to take the stone again..I be going for the powder. Don't blame me I was still young to realise the mistakes I was making..I gave him the cash. He placed a call over to the dealer and gave him another hotel within the same area.. that he was at the bar waiting. Before then he had already place order for 2 girls coming from the town, which I assumed they were students...he showed me pics of five but I selected those 2.

Before 1pm everything was set, he came back with a parcel sealed, and gentlly opened it...used his white handkerchief to clean the table..and poured the COCAINE..since I was a novice I couldn't go first.
I told him to teach me how to...he smiled and said nor worry brought out his atm card from his pocket and sliced a little portion of it.. used his finger to clean the Atm. Told me all I needed was to take it gently..he Bent down and sniffed it all...dude started moving up and down like a rat used in laboratory experiment (one movie I watched) before he paused for a sec..the stuff really went into his brain....Damn this is some good shitx...he echoed that the receptionist outside might even hear his voice.

Isreal : guy relax now....na wa for u o.

It was my turn

15 Likes

Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by Oyin2212(m): 8:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
KiNg0G:
Have always wanted to try the main cocaine, infact have asked Victor, while we were still living together in abraka.. dude told me he is not sure they sell that white stuffs around except Lagos and Abj....and here someone was telling me to buy it in Benin. I quickly asked him how much for it...he told me the 20k would only get me hit of 3 times and he don't think that will be enough for me.. because it was still early and I needed babes..power and strength.

Odion told me to give him 10k making it 30 and he add his own 20k to buy a heavy gram that' will last us for that day through out making 50k in total....

Me: na so it cost

Odion: this na direct import o, nor be crack when them dey mix cook anyhow for different location.

Dude, made me understand this was the real deal..once I take it I won't like to take the stone again..I be going for the powder. Don't blame me I was still young to realise the mistakes I was making..I gave him the cash. He placed a call over to the dealer and gave him another hotel within the same area.. that he was at the bar waiting. Before then he had already place order for 2 girls coming from the town, which I assumed they were students...he showed me pics of five but I selected those 2.

Before 1pm everything was set, he came back with a parcel sealed, and gentlly opened it...used his white handkerchief to clean the table..and poured the COCAINE..since I was a novice I couldn't go first.
I told him to teach me how to...he smiled and said nor worry brought out his atm card from his pocket and sliced a little portion of it.. used his finger to clean the Atm. Told me all I needed was to take it gently..he Bent down and sniffed it all...dude started moving up and down like a rat used in laboratory experiment (one movie I watched) before he paused for a sec..the stuff really went into his brain....Damn this is some good shitx...he echoed that the receptionist outside might even hear his voice.

Isreal : guy relax now....na wa for u o.

It was my turn
grin. Omo I dey follow this story back to back
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by dappydonatt(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2022
grin[left][/left]
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by samuel19222(m): 8:14am On Feb 08, 2022
Damnnn this is a good shitx

Nice tory King0g
Re: The untold Story of Ubaga HK >yahoo Yahoo, yahoo plus, mtcn, betrayal! by KiNg0G: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2022
I was skeptical, even though I really wanted to have the feeling.. tales have also heard of what the white powder does to people makes my heart's jump a little. Then we had knock on the door it was those 2 bîtches..I quickly covered it with the hotel manual..while the girls came in..Damn.. what nice curves am I seeing with huge boobs and succulent lips.

We made them comfortable, and bought them drinks..all this while isreal friend wanted another hit I can tell from his body language...but dude knows it was my turn. He signalled me to go used...I cut eye directing to the bîtches.. saying there are here is it safe.

Odion: ify, you go take? (Rubbing his nose)

Ify: oh, level dey before...(with her tiny voice)

Odion: yes

Ify: oh my God! where am now

At this moment I realised one of this girl was a user, odion approached the table and sliced another portion, while I proceeded to take mine. The girls realised it was my first time and they started giggling...

I bent down with my head on the table, drawed my nose to it and sniffed everything in...OH my Goshhhh..it stimulated my entire nostril..I felt it down to my heart beat.. spines...my brain cells was getting some kind of high feeling same with crack but this was on another level.

Ify came in and sniffed a portion while she was doing it, I don't know my confidence increased I went to the other girl and told her to suck me off live.

Isreal was stunned.

Odion was smiling

Ify..was quiet from her hit she just took.

The other girl, didn't even know what to do Until ify gave her nodding go ahead.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30)

Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey / Love Happened By Rose Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.