Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad (30763 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Ybaby: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:
For her to bring this up, it means she is stupid.

She should have walked out of the guy immediately he said this rubbish.

Young not stupid....

At 22 we were like her.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Mcslize: 4:22pm On Jan 16, 2022
Foolishness at its highest order!
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ablejesus26(m): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
tarantino1:
How do foolish people even get such scholarships?
I don't understand.

Please tell her to pick the boyfriend because Love conquers all things.

Imagine being a parent and having your child ask this question.

Asin it's so shameful �.
The kind of pikin wey people dey born this days ehn.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Lance7621: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
Someone has a brain she couldn't use, I'm now enemy of progress right?, Besides, why bringing up such case to the Congress? SMH tongue

Lol sarcasm smiley
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by lexy2014: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
MideMrPossible:
It's so yarn... At 22, for the guy to subject her into such trauma then its a no no. The dude in question must be a bad jealous lover so instead for him to see ways of advancing himself to match up with the babe, he instead seek means to stall her... At 22, not fair!

So u are now blaming d boyfriend for the 22year olds lack of sense.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by tit(f): 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
Double0h7:
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.

What is she doing now?
How many ladies, who went to study, not those living with their parents abroad, end up marrying?
If they decide to end the relationship, it is better for her to start a new relationship and get married as soon as she gets abroad.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
Useless boyfriend
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by stamapro(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
If at age 22 years, you are looking for public opinion to make a crucial life long decision. My candid advise is to stay back here and marry your boyfriend, forfeit the scholarship, so that you don't go there and become another international disaster. Either you become lesbian, homo etc, since you are finding it difficult to make just a simple decision like this. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by CSTRR: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
I saw the nonsense on Twitter and I was disgusted.

If I were her brother and I catch that yeye boy, I go use slap design am for face.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by juniorstar(m): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19
She should choose the msc jare..what nonsense. I want a woman that is an achiever no a looker. She should be given max support.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Joydan95: 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19
She should go for the fully funded scholarship, if her boyfriend breaks up with her then she will be blessed to meet a better guy who is taking his life more serious . If she chooses her boyfriend, tomorrow he will most definitely breakup with her with the reason that she doesn’t have sense. Further your education is a life long decision that benefits you for a life life time.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Numerouno94(m): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for ordinary abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided

If she's ur sister will u give her such advise? Who boyfriend nd girlfriend help?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 16, 2022
The scholarship, it is for the good of her future and his future as well. She will always come back.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Princeton92(m): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
I'm so very sorry but it's stupid to even think of wanting to choosing between both.... If the Boyfriend can sponsor her M.Sc immediately then she should stay back with him BUT if he can't WTM then make she carry belle for the guy travel go there then work out VISA to invite him over as the father of the child!

Mynd44:

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by TheBeezybee(f): 4:27pm On Jan 16, 2022
I will go for the scholarship.
If he loves me that much he will want the best for me.
Going for my studies shouldn't deter what we share but if he insists calling the relationship quit, so be it.
It's a pointer that he is up to no good for us.
Mynd44:
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
22yrs old and wanting to jettison her life over man?

IM HOWLING WITH LAUGHTER!!!!

THE BF IS JEALOUS OF HER!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Stanleyq: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for ordinary abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided
omo, no good bf will tell his gf to choose bwn him and her education, after studying abroad, and he could nt wait, another good hussy is coming
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by CSTRR: 4:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
But to be fair, husbands scarce for abroad o.
Everybody is on their own.

Go to YouTube and see different Nigerian women in Canada complaining of no husband.

Nobody is looking their side like in Nigeria.

One even said that Canada should grant more Nigerian men visas.

I just started laughing.

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by bolabadmus38: 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
She should tell us about their relationship. How far,the guy himself how old,a little profile about him. Then one can advise.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by TheKingsmann(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2022
Choose ur scholarship abroad and leave dat so called boyfriend alone
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Wilddove(m): 4:30pm On Jan 16, 2022
Education first before any relationship. Cos Anything or anybody that will not allow you to achieve your goal is nothing but distraction. Choose wisely baby girl, A word is a enough for the wise.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by November24(f): 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2022
Double0h7:
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.

See talk,higher value man.

Your first paragraph is ok.
No need being senseless at the end
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Ybaby:

Young not stupid....

At 22 we were like her.

Young and very very stupid �
At 22! giving priority to boyfriend over her future?
Wat kinda generation is dis for goodnessake�
Are you are a parent?
Would you be happy if your child doesn't know how to set her priority right?
I have a boy heading to the teens world already, before he turned 9 I already imbibed the doctrine of always being deliberate with actions and choices in him.
The big question that sets the mind in the right direction is what I am doing is it right or is it wrong.
Train your kids to be very cautious and intentional about this question and you will discover that training them will not be too tidious.
God help this generation,so many abnormally becoming normalized �
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Lashist(m): 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2022
Trustme2:
Stupid girl. Tell her I said she's mad. If no be world wey don spoil,wetin she dey do with boyfriend at 22?
Na true you talk...she suppose dey find bf after she clock 63yrs old
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
I Pity The Guy In Advance ….. It’ll start from lapses in communication to double stroked messages that is left unread for lots of hours to her recent WhatsApp update while messages left off earlier remains unread…

Long distant Relationship na your mate grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by yusluvad(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
She should choose scholarship over boyfriend... E get why cool cool
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Govocrete: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let her pursue her education, while abroad she will have several opportunities and meet with loving and educated guys there.

Better choose education it's the light that will lighten your path forever. While boyfriend day is number, he will either leave you for another, well educated or anyone that can foot his bills.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by MideMrPossible: 4:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
lexy2014:

So u are now blaming d boyfriend for the 22year olds lack of sense.
This thing called love makes us weak especially when the other party is very manipulative so yes, I blame him, its not worth it to have subjected her into such trauma. He can leave her to face her studies or work on himself to get better and be at par level with her and that's just fair.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by tolaswim: 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
That her mumu boyfriend dey crazy ni abi e dey mad bah.....She should better go for her study and ignore that mumu boyfriend...
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by lexy2014: 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
MideMrPossible:

This thing called love makes us weak especially when the other party is very manipulative so yes, I blame him, its not worth it to have subjected her into such trauma. He can leave her to face her studies or work on himself to get better and be at par level with her and that's just fair.

U can't blame him. As far as d law is concerned, she is an adult. The guy didn't put a gun to her head. How is d guy holding her that u are saying he should leave her? If he doesn't leave her, can she not leave him?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Babssoo(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin grin grin angry grin
Kinisoo:
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nehyooh(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
4reala:
Whick kain eleriburuku boyfriend be that?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.