Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad (30760 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by pquaver(m): 4:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
Double0h7:
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.

Why did u not advice the English prince to leave the woman and stick to the throne? All the women supporting the prince have suddenly known their are higher men.. Why not tell the prince to go for higher woman?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by DKM123: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
WTF?!!!

How did she get the scholarship if she is this stewpid to ask such a silly question.
Tell her the third and best option is for the NIGERIAN boifren to use her and her panties for ritual sacrifice. Let her choose this option. Nonsense!
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by wamide042(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abeg anyone with 2 by 2 there…
I wan knack am for the girl and the boyfriend including the poster head..
it’s like all of you are mad together…
Iranu oshi….
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by ImoleNaija: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
I don't believe a 22-year-old girl could be this stupid. And, to even think she is going for a post graduate program.....smh

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19

Someone that is not interested in her happiness, is that a husband?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by pquaver(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:
For her to bring this up, it means she is stupid.

She should have walked out of the guy immediately he said this rubbish.

What of a prince that left a kingdom for a woman? Did u call him foolish?

Women always want what they will never give men. I blame d men Sha wey dey fool dem selves

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kingcalls: 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2022
She should better move ...love is no guarantee ....certificate is a guarantee
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by egini87(m): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
My Queen,
Your future
Your education
Your life

If he loves you indeed, he'll wait for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by DabuIIIT: 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19
That boyfriend is a destiny destroyer.
Everybody got their lives to live.

They can still be together even if she travels out. Why is he holding her ransome and threatening her?
What if he dumps her tomorrow?
Then u gonna come here and tell us how lady Lagbaja don drink sniper grin
All of you should get sledgehammer when next you see that yeye boyfriend seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
The heart wants what it wants... grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Mopolchi431: 4:46pm On Jan 16, 2022
I have finally found a good alternative to Nairaland
Amazing . Nice business idea . Great Innovation in Gh
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
Scorlarship for sure..
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nicenixon: 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2022
e be like say that boyfriend dy mad and d girl self no get sense, she still dy ask for advice, make she go pack her bags and depart for airport mehn, me self go join her later this year.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Munzy14(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
DabuIIIT:

That boyfriend is a destiny destroyer.
Everybody got their lives to live.

They can still be together even if she travels out. Why is he holding her ransome and threatening her?
What if he dumps her tomorrow?
Then u gonna come here and tell us how lady Lagbaja don drink sniper grin
All of you should get sledgehammer when next you see that yeye boyfriend seriously
Everyone is thinking for The babe based on one side...What if she travel and something happens to her? cheesy

Dicy situation.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by deavicky(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tell her that I said she is very stupid to even have such a useless boyfriend. Are there no boyfriend in London?.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by BigSarah(f): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2022
Depends who is the Boyfriend?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by miqos02(m): 4:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for ordinary abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided

Lolzzzzz
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by princewarri1985: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
she will definately choose her bofriend and forget about the scholarship, because there is nobody on planet earth who is dumber than a young girl in love, because nothing else matters to them then, i once watched a programe on dstv, forensic detective on the zone reality network where a 16 year year old girl killed her parents because they advised her not to go out with her 17 year old boyfriend anymore who is a known drug dealer, the funniest part about it all is that the boyfriend is busy catching cruze in the relationship while the girls are busy loving!
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by greatness77: 4:51pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
go for d schlshp if he break up pls come strait and marry me
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by optimusprime2(m): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:

Boyfriend ke??

Abeg the girl should recklessly abandon that mentality and the boyfriend far behind...
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44
At 22, she's still young and her focus should not be marriage. She's not matured enough for marriage. She's still going through her "Bloom of Youth" (1 Corinthian 7:38)

She should go for her studies. The guy is being unfair and selfish. If he truly loved her, he'd have simply said "I'm not sure if I can wait that long and I don't want to hold you down. I'll try my best". It's not as though she's 26 or 30.

Frankly, I think she should dump the guy. You never marry, you dey talk like this. Wetin go happen when you marry?

All these lovingitis na serious wahala

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by mauchiz: 4:55pm On Jan 16, 2022
There is so many boyfriends everywhere in the world, that guy will not even marry her at the end, that guy is a destiny killer, he will dissapoint her later at the end. She should better run away from that guy, that is my advice.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kinisoo(m): 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
God forbid. I'll never have this kind of sister in Jesus name. Amen
Numerouno94:

If she's ur sister will u give her such advise? Who boyfriend nd girlfriend help?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by JideOluwalana: 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is the guy suffering from insecurity? He should be supporting the lady for this move, but instead, the guy is after his own gains alone. That's selfish.

The best advise is for this lady is to share this issue with her brain and vision, then make a decision from it.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Chazb(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is she normal....?? Who boyfriend epe abeg
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by princewarri1985: 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Double0h7:
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.
You are saying this simply because you dont know what a woman in love is capable of, then nothing else matters!
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by SpaceAngel: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2022
You applied for scholarship and when ok, one useless boyfriend is asking you to choose between him and scholarship.
As a parent, i know my children can't be stupid to ask me such question as they know my response.

In case you don't know what to do, leave the guy for good and don't consider going back.
He wants you to remain bat your level even with free opportunity. Not a good guy.

He would have asked you what will be his future considering the current situation at hand and you'll assure him. Not coming out to give you ultimatum.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Barakchi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2022
princewarri1985:
You are saying this simply because you dont know what a woman in love is capable of, then nothing else matters!
Good afternoon! You know, I have recently become very disappointed in the education system. I studied my way through college, but I never found a job, even though I studied well. College gives a lot of unnecessary and irrelevant knowledge that now can only show your level of erudition, but not useful. So I came across a great website for developing roadmaps online careery.pro . Took the course and got to work. Guess what? I have already started making good money. College is not the key to success.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by LordOfTheGame: 5:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Thus topic have been generating a lot of comment and debate on Twitter but there is something have failed to understand which is; did he just give this condition just because she wants to travel? Where is their relationship coming from and what was their agreement and target goals before it came to this stage? People calling the guy different names don't even know the guy's side of the story. Travelling abroad for whatever reason should not be the reason to hurt another person who have loved you and possibly have a good plan for both of you together.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by murtaj(m): 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
ChemicalReaction:
How can you even consider a boyfriend over scholarship at 22?? shocked
chemical reaction. What kind of reaction are you?
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by yahmohy27: 5:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
tarantino1:
How do foolish people even get such scholarships?
I don't understand.

Please tell her to pick the boyfriend because Love conquers all things.

Imagine being a parent and having your child ask this question.
I guess the foolish one is op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Decent Pre-wedding Shots Of An Ibo Brother / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / Why You Should Not Have Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.