Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad (30744 Views)

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos / Valentine: "See What I Got For My Faraway Soldier Boyfriend And I" / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by condralbedez: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
How did she got the scholarship at the first place, because as far as am concern.The girl don't have brain.Bleep the boyfriend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kingjay5(m): 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
That guy doesn't deserve her, any body who claims to love me should be happy for this kind of opportunities, not to choose between an opportunity which he will eventually benefits from if he truly loves the gal. The gal should choose scholarship and realize the guy never loves her. Make una dey ask better question this 2022 abeg.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Originalsly: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
Chimookigwe:

For her to bring this up, it means she is stupid.

She should have walked out of the guy immediately he said this rubbish.

I'm wondering on what grounds she was offered a scholarship. I know it had nothing to do with what's inside her head.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abet help me tell her she is a graduate by her coochie if she can't choose between her career and her fake boyfriend angry

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Opeyemic01: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
Tell her I told you she is mad, which useless boyfriend, who may not even stay faithful...life has presented her with opportunity to have a brighter future, she is there thinking of useless boyfriend...if table turns, will the useless boyfriend think twice before choosing the fully funded scholarship?...is she mad or something I am angry here...lol

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Ishilove: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
More Twitter stories.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Afingo4luv: 4:07pm On Jan 16, 2022
You don't have to even think twice on this one,go for your school abroad. Do not allow regret to set in between your relationship later for such kind of understanding
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Sholaco: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Her education, her life, boyfriend may dump her tomorrow, what even gave her assurance that the guy would marry her? Ask chioma that dropout of to follow Davido, Assurance did not do chioma any good not even chef

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by PHIPEX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Asking that question shows she doesn't deserve the scholarship. If she's not smart enough to make the decision then she's not smart enough for the scholarship.

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Bamzyriches451: 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Oga this story can't be true, Cuz you can't tell me we Still have this type of foolish people in this country. Ahh!!

2 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Johntemmy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2022
Zazzu Boyfriend..she don't have to think twice..
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Candidlady: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Lol

Can't stop laughing....

Me: grin grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by MotivationKG(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
That boyfriend is selfish and insane.... angry
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Lance7621: 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided

Enemy of progress cry

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Ytea(f): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
The boy won't make it in life, imagine beefing your own potential help.
She should travel abroad.

3 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by hatchy(f): 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Na who MSc help.
Abeg she should choose Horsebind over education jare.
Horsebind will be more scarce after 2023.

E get why.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Ishitinyourlife: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
I feel sorry for her parents,must be difficult to have a complete idiot as a daughter

4 Likes

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by fxkay1: 4:10pm On Jan 16, 2022
Go for your scholarship if her loves you will wait for you

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Double0h7:
If she knows what's good for her she better follow her education and wait for her husband. She has time on her side and in 3 years time she can pick a higher value man.
hypergamy is pretty much being validated daily,you can't make this shit up cc heartofcity
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by adeniyiboyo: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
Kinisoo:
She shouldn't leave her boyfriend for abroad Scholarship. A BF is a potential husband so she should proritise her moves to avoid praying at Shiloh for husband. Shélé yawerey ni. Zazzuh Advice wa nlé répétéundecided
Chaiiiii....Are u mad or something �
U r a wucked somebody
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kinisoo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Someone has a brain she couldn't use, I'm now enemy of progress right?, Besides, why bringing up such case to the Congress? SMH tongue
Lance7621:

Enemy of progress cry
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by TheSameGuy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
A true and good boyfriend would never see such a success about his girl and put her in that kind of condition.

Him giving her that option is even a red flag already. I hope the young girl sees it
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kinisoo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mtcheew. Next pls
adeniyiboyo:

Chaiiiii....Are u mad or something �
U r a wucked somebody
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Let her choose her boyfriend because she's already stupid she won't do well on the scholarship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Skullano(m): 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
Idiot way go dey pray may him babe go abroad, graduate with good grades and get her papers may himself fit travel to and come enjoy good life dey talk nonsenseeeee give her..

Nawa oooh.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Kmf0: 4:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
grin
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by joyandfaith: 4:17pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mynd44:
https://twitter.com/ritapurity/status/1482367305317244931?t=93ZcFKJSJWodg1cbmAlCvw&s=19

She is stupid. Her boyfriend will eventually would not marry her because of this act of stupidity.
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Olasland: 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Which kind mumu boyfriend, guy that has more than two other girls.
She better pursue her education,who knows she might find someone that has sense there sef

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Funkymode(m): 4:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
Abeg make she forget boyfriend for now, age still on her side, she should go for her scholarship, what if the guy end up disappointed her, she'll be the only to bear the loss, but if she go for the scholarship, I'm sure the guy would be willing to wait for her

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Lamasta(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
They should both reach a compromise that will allow the lady take the scholarship anything less then the boyfriend should provide another alternative better than the scholarship for the lady......
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by Snowx: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
Is she mad or something

Small girls of these dayz
Re: 22-Year-Old Told To Choose Between Her Boyfriend And A Scholarship Abroad by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2022
This question is a no brainer. She better choose the scholarship abroad with plenty of better boyfriends. She's only 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Won't Text Back / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / Top 10 Guys On Nairaland That Are Good Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.