Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists (43620 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Omoa1: 10:47am On Jan 17, 2022
How can dis be referred to as Slay queen
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Bamzyriches451: 10:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Damn
E sure for am.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by poweredcom(m): 10:57am On Jan 17, 2022
One day Dem go soon slaughter her

One word lil wayne

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2022
You don’t have to be dismembered before them use You
Continue grin
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by McCoy9067(m): 11:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

She wanna chill with the biq guys grin

make them no use her renew their ritual sad

money is the root of all evil.. girls are the leaf grin
money isn't the root of evil, the love of money is the root of evil
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by phemmyfour: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

She wants to bam bam

She go Run Kitikiti
Dey run Katakata

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by PaNnamdi: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

Money rituals CA never work,but

This is Nigeria the land of the most stupid and ignorant people on earth who claims to he civilized

So an not suprised even the youths are more ignorant that the old
All in Naija

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2022
Bigpapi:
Na ur TOTO go suffer
And one hard workin guy will come and marry her later sad Nawa o
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by nedekid: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2022
This one that they have used her "ogo" undecided
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by damoceile: 11:59am On Jan 17, 2022
After killing and making way with her vital organs I will now be expected to pity her by typing RIP as if I was there when dem dey flex her. undecided
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by damoceile: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Money rituals CA never work,but

This is Nigeria the land of the most stupid and ignorant people on earth who claims to he civilized

So an not suprised even the youths are more ignorant that the old
All in Naija

Money ritual can never work, oga make we try am on you whether ẹ go work or not
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Omonigho1976: 12:04pm On Jan 17, 2022
CoxxyBrown:
Nigeria Slay Queen who goes about doing hookups brag on her birthday of how she is not afraid of the Big Boys in town Using girls for money rituals. For her she want to chill with the big Boys.
Watch the video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4548154808615833&id=100048800851382

Haba! But them don already use this one na!
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by PaNnamdi: 12:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
damoceile:

Money ritual can never work, oga make we try am on you whether ẹ go work or not
With this kind of mentality,I swear I think monkey is a right term to describe most Africans

How can u be believing this rubbish despite all claims even my little way I tried to enlightened you,u still refuse to use your head
Chai!!!!

The money ritual that works is that of assassins and human part dealers maybe when u kill a human being and sell his head for 20 thousand naira ritual don work for you abi?

Commonsense will not tell u to ask how many JuJu men family members or friends had become rich from money rituals.

U make money from work, investment and strategy even the yahoo boys sef use strategies to trick a white into believing them.u don't need to cut of a girl breast so that client go pay,u can use a software that clones the face of the white you are using on your profile and talk to the potential victim about to be defrauded,and he/she will think that he is talking to a right person

Stop been ignorant and foolish
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by captainspear(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
This girl know watin her mama use baff her before she comot hozzu, e fit be say she from edo or binin oh
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by sript: 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
Powersurge:

Just make them give me query for work you hear. See how I bursted into laughter in the office.

No mind that comrade grin

Comments like this is the reason why I'm so addicted to nairaland.. this is where I renew my daily subscription for laughter.. grin

Lots of comment are comic..my day hardly goes bored wink
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by MoneyTrees(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin
She's already womb-less........... After all big boys ain't called big boys for nothing cheesy.

And what are your favorite politicians called
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by l0uie(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
What's there to use? She's already been used. Tufiakwa!
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by iavokeo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
they don already use am. even if they use am now na counterfeit 50kobos go fall out
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Dagger111(m): 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2022
CoxxyBrown:
Nigeria Slay Queen who goes about doing hookups brag on her birthday of how she is not afraid of the Big Boys in town Using girls for money rituals. For her she want to chill with the big Boys.
Watch the video below

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4548154808615833&id=100048800851382

Don't be deceived, she might be the ritualist in disguise.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Hiq0: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
grin
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by ladychioma: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
See body like dry stockfish
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by fluffybaby(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrrh

I pity the 'big boy' that will use her.... Note she's giving him the go ahead to use her.

By the time he is done using her, Nigeria police will parade him black and white. He will suffer it at the expenses of her command.

Sometimes this ladies are the causes of all this rubbish. You know you ain't save with him but yet you refuse to break up simply because he is giving you money. Money that will leave you the moment you die.

#Ladiesstopgivingyourselfout..
Be careful !!

She does hookup. She doesn't have any "big boy" bf to breakup with. She be ashy.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by damoceile: 11:29pm On Jan 17, 2022
PaNnamdi:

With this kind of mentality,I swear I think monkey is a right term to describe most Africans

How can u be believing this rubbish despite all claims even my little way I tried to enlightened you,u still refuse to use your head
Chai!!!!

The money ritual that works is that of assassins and human part dealers maybe when u kill a human being and sell his head for 20 thousand naira ritual don work for you abi?

Commonsense will not tell u to ask how many JuJu men family members or friends had become rich from money rituals.

U make money from work, investment and strategy even the yahoo boys sef use strategies to trick a white into believing them.u don't need to cut of a girl breast so that client go pay,u can use a software that clones the face of the white you are using on your profile and talk to the potential victim about to be defrauded,and he/she will think that he is talking to a right person

Stop been ignorant and foolish

These long talk of yours is not convincing enough, if your are really sure money ritual doesn't work... Let's go to a shrine in Ijebu or Okija and try it out on you.. Case closed!
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by CoxxyBrown(m): 5:32am On Jan 18, 2022

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by eduora: 6:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Don't mind her words because she's a professional beggar in social medias....
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by eduora: 6:38am On Jan 18, 2022
She needed famous as her best hobby
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Bonga fish u mean..?

Slim girls with moderate or big ass perfect.....but u see those ones with small yanch, I'll always run for my dear life after few encounter

@bolded, why did you say that?
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by CalabarPikin: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Gratefulheart1:

@bolded, why did you say that?

I've got a good sized gbola...I mean good one but if I visit, its always as if I no be man.....

In summary, their honeypot too d wide abeg

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 18, 2022
CalabarPikin:

I've got a good sized gbola...I mean good one but if I visit, its always as if I no be man.....

In summary, their honeypot too d wide abeg

Lol. That's one of the ironies of females.
Tiny girls conveniently taking what thick girls can't.
White girls one would consider fragile being sexually stronger than blacks.
What a white girl can take smiling, a black will take it crying.

These and more are things hard to understand about bitches. The more you look, the less you understand.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2022
Women are scam, take it or leave it. shocked
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by CalabarPikin: 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
Gratefulheart1:

Lol. That's one of the ironies of females.
Tiny girls conveniently taking what thick girls can't.
White girls one would consider fragile being sexually stronger than blacks.
What a white girl can take smiling, a black will take it crying.

These and more are things hard to understand about bitches. The more you look, the less you understand.

cheesy grin

So much an irony

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / List Things That Are Better Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.