Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists (43623 Views)

Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Omicron007: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
X
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by BadNews: 9:47am On Jan 17, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by mayormick(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2022
As a Yoruba proverb says "Alara ni ara o ta oun", what is now my own
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by maxzzo1(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2022
What an ugly doll !!!
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by pat077: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2022
Someone that has already been used
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Rahkman: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2022
See as she dey sef she resemble proper ritual material grin
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Quiny32323: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2022
This one go be ritualist grin
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Judolisco(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2022
Dem fit Don use u sef
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend of that baby girl must be a real niggarrr

First of all there is nothing like money

Most of you all looking down on slim girls .....I bet my balls you guys haven't tested slim women.....they are the best..they are the sweetest...

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Love her stand at least the ritualist has a new atm point to cash out afterall she advertised herself to be use.

I like her courage possibly "she has been used already and they are now spending her money for her" "10% cronies will understand my statement"

Deep words!!!
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Pain(m): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2022
Please avoid following the link to that page. Na wash. Clout chasers incorporated. Worwor girls
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Bastard1stborn: 9:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Slay Queen or slay Cockroach because I don't see anything like queen in the pix

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Bar1941(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

She wanna chill with the biq guys grin

make them no use her renew their ritual sad

money is the root of all evil.. girls are the leaf grin

Lols

Person wey dem don use already, you no see as she dry like Panla, the kind use wey dem use her na small small she go dey melt.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by debbydams(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Bastard1stborn: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The boyfriend of that baby girl must be a real niggarrr

First of all there is nothing like money ritual

Most of you all looking down on slim girls .....I bet my balls you guys haven't tested slim women.....they are the best..they are the sweetest...

Na lie, one almost passed out last Dec. After 45mins non stop ramming.

Something osato would chop more than an hr as big as she is without grunting nor pushing but pulling and ringing
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Ormorlehwah(f): 9:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Behind her bragging there is a strong juju but she didn't know that when Juju meet Juju, one must bow for the other
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Mom007(f): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2022
Na waa o. This is someone's very young daughter o... Is there no help for these young ones?
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by torqque7(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2022
Rubbish cum bucket..When e set ur eyes go clear but then it would be too late for u. Girls like u always learn the hard way and always when its too late.Ok o let's wait maybe ur news will also be on NL how dem comot ur eyes or womb. Nonsense thing.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by YorubaIsCursed: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2022
Yoruba stockfish ladies self angry cry

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Karemarealty288(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2022
Bigpapi:
Na ur TOTO go suffer

Mr Governor....we are already taking parameter survey of the Toto and the extent of damage ....Sir.

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by PapaNnamdi: 10:19am On Jan 17, 2022
Sonnobax15:
grin. I know say you must defend any rubbish wey dey linked to yahoo undecided. But can you fit swear say you never enter any location since you start to dey hustle?
Leave that fool, he go school finish claim say he study computer science, yet na yahoo 200dollars he de do, con de proud about it on Facebook, shameless idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by elmodee7(m): 10:20am On Jan 17, 2022
Mummy G.O must hear this

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by gladdensir(m): 10:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Voucher previously used by another customer
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Toothpick self.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Powersurge: 10:25am On Jan 17, 2022
Bigpapi:
Na ur TOTO go suffer

Just make them give me query for work you hear. See how I bursted into laughter in the office.
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Skinnygee1: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Leave that fool, he go school finish claim say he study computer science, yet na yahoo 200dollars he de do, con de proud about it on Facebook, shameless idiot

You Sabi him Facebook?
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:31am On Jan 17, 2022
dis sista don bam-bam tey tey!
grin
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2022
Leriik:
grin grin

Dey will drink her cup, go away with it.. kitty kitty kata kata. .. aaaah! Share the FUN
Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by Poltard: 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Do not want

Re: Slay Queen Bragging Of How She Is Not Afraid Of Ritualists by everythinggirly(f): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
She's one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Neighbour Doesnt Want To Date Anyone Because Of Me! / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.