Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. (37361 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by lindseykibler(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.

He married the best wife and if I happen to see such a wife I will marry her too. Family is everything but sometime, too much of dependence from family can ruin a man. God gave him a perfect wife, you chose to see it the other way. Stay away from your brothers family and go get yourself a wife and let people see how ur own wife will handle and treat your siblings.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by biz2get(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Respecting someone, even a family members choice is not about turning a blind eye but instead understanding and accept that they have a right to the choices they make- whether those choices measure up to the standard you have in your own head or not. undecided

Your brother has laid his bed with this woman, allow him lie in it. If he later finds out the bed is too uncomfortable for him, allow him make that decision too - not crucify him for lying in it in the first place. And should he instead decide to go ahead and make this woman his wife, also allow him do as he chooses. So long as there is no imminent danger, there is really nothing you can rightfully do for him. undecided

total nonsense..
In essense if your brother is going into a evil path u will allow him.. Even when u are aware that path wil lead no way good..
Just bcus u want to respect choice?

You really need to check your mindset man.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by franchasng: 10:52am On Jan 18, 2022
EndRape2:
You entered her kitchen to cook noodles ,and you see nothing wrong in that? Bro is her kitchen, if you can not eat what they cook, you should have respectfully tell her to instruct the maid to prepare your noddles, orgo out and buy food , see when you go visiting , ensure you eat what they give you, it shows, appreciation, and if you can not eat what is offered, then go out and eat.

you enter the kitchen because you feel is your brother house , I noticed that husbands family are always very rude when they come to visit their brother, they have this mindset of it is my brother house ,

Anyway let her go for anger management therapy, before it affects her badly , then let your family avoid her, none should call her or visit, she will come to her senses
Concerning just juju, using juju is what we get, when we have men that claim to be alpha male, treating their women anyhow,

Most women now put them inside bottle

But for you, leave jazz, she is not using jazz,. It is possible she has lot of good part, that is keeping your brother with her.

for you uote author=Rachel98 post=109441439]Good morning everyone. Hope we're having a wonderful week.

My Elder brother is doing well, no doubt he's the breadwinner in our family But his wife is so rude, too authoritative, she's full of pride and she looks down on people. She see everyone as her employee, she does not care if her actions or words hurts you, she's quick to slap at any slightest provocation. She's an event planner, please are event planners this rude??

She's the main reason why we barely visit our brother, despite we all live in the same city, we feel like a total stranger in our brother's house. Probably she's using "jazz" on him, I don't know But everything she does seems cool to him.

I managed to spend the weekend with them, since on friday she act like my presence irritates her. The maid prepared semo and vegetable soup, i don't eat swallow that like, so she saw me cooking noodles, she rudely said why're you not eating semo? Why are you people so selective? Then she left the kitchen. I just maintained my cool.

Yesterday she slapped her maid just because the plantain she told her to fry wasn't brown enough (maybe she wanted burnt sacrifice plantain). My elder brother calmly said honey you shouldn't have slapped her just becus of plaintain. The next she told my brother was "Defender!! go and marry her nw"

This morning, I jejely packed my belongings on my way to work, I entered my brother's car so he can drop me at the bus-stop, I just told him I won't be coming to his place anymore, once I'm done with work today I'm going home straight. And the annoying part, he would be asking me why? As if he's blind, he can't see how rude and ill-mannered his wife is.

His wife has really separated my brother from us, his own family. We don't even know what to do.
You entered her kitchen to cook noodles ,and you see nothing wrong in that? Bro is her kitchen, if you can not eat what they cook, you should have respectfully tell her to instruct the maid to prepare your noddles, orgo out and buy food , see when you go visiting , ensure you eat what they give you, it shows, appreciation, and if you can not eat what is offered, then go out and eat.

That's the truth. You made a valid point, op please take note of this point i quoted.

Guys please avoid Nigerian women's kitchen if you aren't their child cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
vickydevoka:

Person way de respect God. Poco, I Sabi women die. Me n my brother's wife hardly speak. Sometimes a while year we no go talk. Currently na she still give me 3. Something million( dash) way I wan use do something. If u give your brother wife space u go enjoy her. Na she go de beg make u come. N if u hi make sure u are useful to her. Is either u are helping doing her kids assignment or washing de car ( if u can).

Na still she tell people say she no like me bcus I no de call her, buh later na me she like pass as I come close to her. ( Bcus I knw have something to offer ).

Make op give him brother wife breathing space abeg. Women way their body de bite them na en u go de chok. Na so she go de bone Everytime unintentionally bcus she's not Happy

Well said. I hope people can understand these things. I was the last person to meet my sister in-law physically, but I am the only one she is close to. Despite the petty complaints I heard about her, I approached her without bias. Some of these in-laws can sense our vibration. They know the one that hates them and the one that doesn’t. Currently the same girl that they say is rude dey greet me good morning for WhatsApp. She told me recently that she would come to my place for a holiday. She reports my brother to me and I know the one wey my brother truly do.

Maybe when I was younger I would have a different approach to things. Probably expect my husband to start shouting at his siblings in my presence to defend me. But I am older now and I have mastered family politics. Nobody can get me in a spot I do not want to be. You have to be really skilled to pull that off. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Druss(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Regardless of how you chose to see her thouhh, she is his choice and disrespecting his choice so you can instead assert your own standard is never the way to go. undecided
I disagree. He has every right to pass his opinion to his brother. There is no disrespect there. If family can't tell family what's up. Who else will?

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by zyzxx(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2022
aboyaji:
Thank you Bros. Your input is really what's lacking on this thread. Thank you.

Most of them arrogant, wayward and uncouth ladies don't have anything. Nothing. Just get angry and mood swings.
Please don't mind the person quoting you ooo. if anything happens to your brother the lady will leave and it will be you guys lost--- God forbid.

safe your brother on time

it will end up your problem. Please, do something on time
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Idumuje: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:

Women are naturally territorial, some more than others. Some despise people wilfully cooking in their kitchen, they see it as disrespectful for some reason only women can explain. Your brother confronted his wife for slapping his maid, you expect him to slap her back? She’s a woman on a power trip much like most married Nigeria women. There is nothing unusual or extraordinary in the Nigerian context that you have said here.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by safarigirl(f): 10:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Ishilove:

Don't give up on your brother, biko. I see people saying "mind your business" as if it is so easy to watch your sibling going astray and keep silent. As for me, I kuku trust myself. I will give the woman hot hot hot because I refuse to be disrespected. If my brother likes he should misyarn but I will do what is in my mind, and that is, put a badly brought up little girl in her place. Since her parents did not train her, she will collect training from outsiders.

Na who wan collect help dem fit help, and I say this because I have an uncle that only knows how to marry badly behaved women.

You go talk, talk, talk, and then one day, you will realise, it is all in vain and you must allow life take its course.

The first one used to fight him and destroy his properties when she disagrees with him, she never bought one item in that house, the family went to return her to her family, he went back to beg them for her return. She died years ago. You will think he has been released and will make better decisions.

He wan marry again now, same type of character; always fighting him, destroying his property, and this time, with a family of leeches wey he dey feed everybody.

He is not a kid. There is only so much you can do for a grown man even as a relative

So, until we are in certain situations, we may not even understand when some people say "allow life teach them"

It is not about caring for your own relative more than the next person does, but you cannot love somebody more than they love themselves

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Gruvychuky(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Danjikanbauchi:
Op let me gist you.

First go and make money, money stops nonsense. We are three boys in the family no girl, my elder brother married a lady from Kogi state, very rude and ill manners, little thing she get angry and words can escape out of her mouth, then God pick my call during the covid they where in lack I send 400k for my brother to start a business since his work stopped then. My brother make it obvious that we are his back bone she have no choice than to be calm.

This Xmas we all came home (kaduna) in the family house no body give a Bleep about her we can take our elder brother out and make sure he is happy, if she want to do any how to him and she saw me she will mellow.
Bro make more money. Money stops nonsense or you guys should avoid your elder brother.
You are very correct.
I have an Inlaw whose wife behaves as if she is the all and all. But when her husband's younger ones started making money, she calmed down. Now she is the one begging for people to pick her calls

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
franchasng:
You might not notice your harshness towards your subordinates as a woman, only your husband and close pals will notice it.

I am not harsh towards my subordinates and I do not even need a third party to notice that. The first time I raised my voice at a subordinate, my two bosses got up from their seat to ask him what he did - it was something that has never happened in two years I was in that unit. I left them and walked to the lunchroom to calm down.

I have ways of dealing with errant staff. My silence is more painful than my outburst. If you know me personally, you will know this. You can’t survive my silence. The last intern I did it to broke down in a week. He was crying in my boss’s office by 10am. grin

I have things to do with my energy. I don’t know of other women, but I am too preoccupied for petty family or domestic drama. If you try to stress me, I’ll let you go. It is really that simple for me.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by mailemy(m): 11:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls don't mind that kobo junkie guy, some people are badly by their family background. Some grew up without love, parents or lack good upbringing. You are doing the right thing. My siblings would same should there be need.
quote author=aboyaji post=109451332]

You're a very little kid. A toddler. Why waste time with you? You exhibit backfire effect.

You sound very repulsive. Look at yourself. Are you an orphan?

Have you no family?

Do you live under the bridge? Are you homeless?

Just look at how disgusting you sound. Internet really is helping you be expressive. Your expressiveness is not so benign. You have a big problem.

So, if you had younger ones, this is going to be your resolve when your opinion is sought?

"Since there's no imminent danger"? Really?

Please, shove your contribution into your armpit. You have no point.

The world is corrupt and evil is because adults let it thrive without standing against it. Adult rather kept quiet.[/quote]
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by safarigirl(f): 11:01am On Jan 18, 2022
@OP, your brother's wife is clearly a badly behaved woman, and it is not necessarily jazz, some men just know how to pick 'em. You would be shocked at how many people marry people that are temperamental, rude and intolerant. Very shocked.

Your brother is clearly aware of her behaviour and even complicit if she can slap someone in his presence and reply to him rudely, even in your own presence.

The day he is tired of her, just be there for him. He is the only one that can save himself from this woman
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by ALFADOS(m): 11:02am On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:

we are in the same shoe, my guy payer and be patient, we all gone enter the same green land, is just time will tell.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2022
safarigirl:

Na who wan collect help dem fit help, and I say this because I have an uncle that only knows how to marry badly behaved women.

You go talk, talk, talk, and then one day, you will realise, it is all in vain and you must allow life take its course.

The first one used to fight him and destroy his properties when she disagrees with him, she never bought one item in that house, the family went to return her to her family, he went back to beg them for her return. She died years ago. You will think he has been released and will make better decisions.

He wan marry again now, same type of character; always fighting him, destroying his property, and this time, with a family of leeches wey he dey feed everybody.

He is not a kid. There is only so much you can do for a grown man even as a relative

So, until we are in certain situations, we may not even understand when some people say "allow life teach them"

It is not about caring for your own relative more than the next person does, but you cannot love somebody more than they love themselves
He seems to have a death wish

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by safarigirl(f): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2022
Ishilove:

He seems to have a death wish

Like I said, some people just know how to pick them

One of his siblings has already said that he will never put mouth inside his matter where women are concerned after he went back for wife wey dem return. Till today, that one does not involve himself in his love life

The one wey dey carry the matter for head, na plenty talk we dey hear. Some things are down to the individual, not the family members

You will try and try and you will be frustrated, you cannot die for your siblings, especially if you have your own dependents to look out for.

The kind of women I have seen some men marry, and the type of men I have seen some women marry, I cannot even imagine living with such people for a day, because they have such negative energies....but people dey marry sha

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ttest: 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
flington4550:
So disheartening...you guys go be Yoruba be that...have got an uncle going through almost the same thing but you let the woman know sey if craze dey her head na madness dey ya own head...I gave it to her hot hot and she composed herself...But for the sake of peace I stopped going to their house.
After all the wahala wey he dey give my uncle we lost him to suicide this time last year....
what did you guys do to the wife? I'm interested to know the aftermath of the suicide with the wife
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Dybala11(m): 11:07am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again.... Respecting someone, even a family members choice is not about turning a blind eye but instead understanding and accept that they have a right to the choices they make- whether those choices measure up to the standard you have in your own head or not. undecided

Your brother has laid his bed with this woman, allow him lie in it. If he later finds out the bed is too uncomfortable for him, allow him make that decision too - not crucify him for lying in it in the first place. And should he instead decide to go ahead and make this woman his wife, also allow him do as he chooses. So long as there is no imminent danger, there is really nothing you can rightfully do for him. undecided

Allow your brother the chance to answer the call of wisdom for him as an individual. Stop getting in his way of learning life's lessons by intruding in his life. undecided
What if the so calling act of "learning life's lesson" ends up in him losing his life??
As much as it's good to give space to couples, you as a wife must not alienate your in-laws with your behaviours. I'm an only child, even though I expect my parents to give my family a little space when I'm married, any woman that tries to alienate my parents from me will either change or we go out separate ways.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Dybala11(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Stop advising him and let life instead teach him as it ought to be. Wisdom is reached when we sincerely seek her out of our own. Not when others shove her or their idea of her at us. Your brother needs wisdom but first he needs to learn to seek her of his own and you being in the way is not the right idea. undecided
So listening to and taking advise is wrong bah??

Your argument is fallacious jor, there's two sides to a coin.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by NoToPile: 11:09am On Jan 18, 2022
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

You went to cook indomie because you dont eat swallow like that grin grin grin

Just like that grin
Loool that one kuku off me.

I personally wouldn't do that in my brother's or sister house without hinting her about it and I would have told her before they prepared the swallow.

But then that is just me, different people different behaviors..

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Midas01: 11:10am On Jan 18, 2022
What a nice read...

Meanwhile, Oga why are you wasting your talent. You could start writing books and selling them.... Maybe start with children's stories or something.
aboyaji:

You people don't just read and start typing. Most of you commenters have no such experience, nor very close family. I'll buttress this.

I have 4 brothers and a sister including myself which is 5 guys and a girl (totalling 6 people) in my family.

Our 3rd bro is married to a very lovely girl. She accommodates everyone. She was very young when she came into our family (20). She even calls me her husband and I call her my wife. I'm always confident and comfortable calling her by such name because she's worth it and more. We talk on video calls all the time unending.

She always asks us when next we'd visit. She should be 25 or 26 now. Her husband is financially stable. We all could visit at once and she'd accommodate us all. Mind you, we're all grownups. No issues whatsoever. Our eldest brother is too proud of her. He should be 40 soon.

Our 2nd brother is the one in the mess now. He has a baby mama. Now, the girl wants to be converted to a wife by all means. But before that, here's the story....

I shared an apartment with this our 2nd brother. We did things together. We shared rents together. Cook and eat together until he got a girl pregnant. Because of this, I moved out and started living with a friend to give them space since he had to take care of the girl. One day, due to some irregularities in my friend's house, I couldn't bath their at the time. I took a bike to my brother's place (our shared apartment) to have a quick bath only and get to work early. I met this girl alone in the house. I told her my intentions and situations on ground for coming and I didn't visit frequently since I moved. Guess what she said; "you'll replace the water after taking your bath". I was shocked.

I took my bath and left. One other time, I had a particular cloth I wanted to wear to work. I remembered I had left it in that our shared apartment. I went their to get it. On reaching the apartment, I told her why I came. I went in, opened the wardrobe. Behold, this girl left what she was doing, came and stood behind me to see what I was taking. Me?

Then I opened the fridge to pick a satchet of water, she moved toward the fridge to still know what I was picking. I was mad internally. I didn't speak of it. I called my brother and told him all of those she did. My brother said it's not a serious something.

Now, I live in my own home alone. The girl had put to bed and I hadn't seen their child. This new year, the came back from the East with the new child. My brother called that they're back. I said I'd come see them officially. That is my duty.

Same day, same night, I took my woman to greet them from a distance I live. On reaching, I didn't meet my brother but the lady and child. She barely opened the door. I even asked her to open the door that I'd stay till my brother came back. She barely opened her mouth to greet us. After that, she didn't say anything again. No "welcome take seat". No "will you guys drink water"?

We stood until I motioned my woman to sit after pulling out a seat behind the door. I sat on the floor.

The lady didn't say anything. She was just watching some TV programs. A small girl of 22-23 ooo!!! Shortly, she saw the footwear I came in with and said "you came in with shoe into our house". I was like shocked

I waited patiently. Shortly, she stood up, grabbed a broom and started sweeping the already neat floor at that time of the night. That was when I stood up and went outside. My woman followed suit.

We were outside in the night by 10pm till my brother came back. We went in. My brother had to go to the kitchen to make eba for everyone to eat. Her baby mama wife-to-be sat doing nothing. The baby was even sleeping. We ate, gisted and went home.

I know my brother won't see anything bad in whatsoever she does. He grants all her requests. He even calls us and ask us to please call her wife from time to time. Who does that? You don't force love.

None of my family members welcome her presence in the family at this moment.

Her problem is always telling my brother that she'd take flight to her family house. She'd take flight to some other location. My brother, who's a hustling guy for that matter. The last rent he paid was 130k and he didn't pay once.

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by pocohantas(f): 11:12am On Jan 18, 2022
safarigirl:

kiss kiss kiss

Another thing is, you see just one part of them, which is most times the bad one they display in public. Their spouses see the whole package, this includes the good ones. That is why some men remain with their troublesome wives and some women remain with their philandering and physically abusive husbands.

I also have an uncle that married a wife like that. They were my first experience of domestic violence as a kid because they were always fighting and my dad would take me with him to go talk to them. Can you believe that since this woman died years ago of cancer, this man has not gotten himself? He lost weight, stopped coming for family meetings, stopped smiling…he just became a shadow of himself. How do you explain that? Lol

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Eyanbahose: 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:

sorry you gotta go through all those. Have you guys tried having a meeting with your bro to express your distaste?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Dybala11(m): 11:14am On Jan 18, 2022
MufasaLion:
Stop complaining about her and go back to your house. At least, your brother, the husband is happy with his woman. She ain't using jazz or whatever you might think of.

They both love and understand each other's personality. Your brother saw her like that before he married her. If you and your family can't cope, you should let them be. I see nothing wrong with her except that she is being physical with the maid and it's wrong.

The problem is that he said that the said girl is a baby mama and they've not tied the knot yet, or am I confused already??
There are lots of men and women with very bad upbringing, God help us o.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by franchasng: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
pocohantas:

I am not harsh towards my subordinates and I do not even need a third party to notice that. The first time I raised my voice at a subordinate, my two bosses got up from their seat to ask him what he did - it was something that has never happened in two years I was in that unit. I left them and walked to the lunchroom to calm down.

I have ways of dealing with errant staff. My silence is more painful than my outburst. If you know me personally, you will know this. You can’t survive my silence. The last intern I did it to broke down in a week. He was crying in my boss’s office by 10am. grin

I have things to do with my energy. I don’t know of other women, but I am too preoccupied for petty family or domestic drama. If you try to stress me, I’ll let you go. It is really that simple for me.
I strongly believe you.

Very few Nigerian women escaped that crazy trait of being harsh towards subordinates, especially their domestic staffs and husband's relatives lol

That shouting at helps when they do little mistake is one trait I dislike in my wife. Aside that, the chick na confirm lol, and I pray she overcomes it as she always promise me she will with time
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Handsum64: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Cyphar:
you should just leave her and let her be. your uncle saw her like tht before he married her ..
Illiterate wants to comment too?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by NoToPile: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2022
Mariangeles:

I like to mind my business, and I respect boundaries, but if my brother's wife were stoop so low as to insult my brother in my presence, telling him to Go and marry the maid na, I'll tell her to her face not to disrespect him like that again, at least, not in my presence.
[

OK.

Seriously @ bolded grin grin

You Wan chook mouth for husband and wife mata? You go collect small.

grin grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by AntiWailer: 11:16am On Jan 18, 2022
Pack your Ghana Must Go and Leave.

Leave her and her husband alone.
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by HBB1(m): 11:16am On Jan 18, 2022
People misbehave when they know they can get away with it.

If they don't respect you, they act as they wish.

If someone is rude to me, I give them space, if you then come into my space to continue the madness...

You go collect!
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Ishilove: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2022
safarigirl:

Like I said, some people just know how to pick them

One of his siblings has already said that he will never put mouth inside his matter where women are concerned after he went back for wife wey dem return. Till today, that one does not involve himself in his love life

The one wey dey carry the matter for head, na plenty talk we dey hear. Some things are down to the individual, not the family members

You will try and try and you will be frustrated, you cannot die for your siblings, especially if you have your own dependents to look out for.

The kind of women I have seen some men marry, and the type of men I have seen some women marry, I cannot even imagine living with such people for a day, because they have such negative energies....but people dey marry sha
It makes me you wonder at their psychological health. It is like they gravitate to the worst of the worst

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Dybala11(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, regardless of how close you two were or are, the fact remains that he chose this woman as his wife. undecided

In marriage, a man abandons his father and mother, siblings as well, and enters an agreement with the woman he chooses to start his own family with. Your brother has become one entity with this woman and you are required even by law to respect that. undecided

Yes, I am guessing you were both born from the same womb, at different times, but he now has a family and life of his own, and is no longer your responsibility. If you can't see this, then I am afraid the problem isn't the woman but you. undecided
Wait let me ask you sef, will you ABANDON your family members will you get married??

If you're married, have you ABANDONED/ ISOLATED yourself from the rest of your family because you're married??
Some people sef, I even thought that there's a little iota of sense in your comment, until I saw the word ABANDON. Omo, your parents are siblings don enter one chance be that. grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by Joe4real1988(m): 11:19am On Jan 18, 2022
Rachel98:
I can't be rude to my in-laws when I get married, becus i'm not ill-mannered, ill-bred and rude... So I can't.
Are you sure about that?
Re: My Elder Brother's Wife Is So Rude. by aboyaji(m): 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Midas01:
What a nice read...

Meanwhile, Oga why are you wasting your talent. You could start writing books and selling them.... Maybe start with children's stories or something.
Thank you. I am already on that line of profession. I have had some stories written, yet to publish. Small small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Nigerian Man Scams, Dumps American Wife After Obtaining Green Card (photos) / Missing Brothers In Ibeshe Ikorodu, Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.