Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (16211 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Tied To Freemasons? / Lagos Saves Baby From Jehovah’s Witnesses Over Blood Transfusion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 7:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
I'm already in the truth i can't be shaken cheesy
Confusion wey i bin carry for years JW solve am for me. You will know the truth and it will make you free.
I'm always happy and I'm learning to trust Jehovah the more

Do you see me hold your hands dragging you away from there?

I'm already in the truth i can't be shake

Me I understand what this means as typed by you. grin grin grin. The truth you are in can go from p[b]ast to present to future truth.[/b] It needs adjustment and the light in their must keep getting brighter.

But the same God you serve says the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. grin grin grin

You will know the truth and it will make you free

One of such truth is Jesus returned in 1914 grin grin and that the first resurrection is under way. Oh what a wonderful God's truth. It simply means you believe as people die now they go to HEAVEN straight away. What makes you different from those they call Christendom for you? grin grin grin

Learn. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 7:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Market people don return! grin

Jehovah’s witness market peddler don answer and mark register today grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
You no sabi anything baba

achorladey:

Do you see me hold your hands saying leave their?

Me I understand what this means as typed by you. grin grin grin. The truth you are in to go from past to present to future truth. It needs adjustment and the light in their must keep getting brighter.

But the same God you serve says the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. grin grin grin

One of such truth returned in 1914 grin grin and that the first resurrection is under way. It simply means you believe as people die now they go to HEAVEN straight away. Correct? grin grin grin

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

You wey talk sey you never see policies guiding una blood doctrine sabi everything grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
You no hear yourself?

You go lost inside that illustration grin grin grin

No be child's play.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
You always come out of
no where and talk rubbish

True talk dey sound like nonsense grin grin grin. I hope you are from the southwest. You should understand better.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I hate replying acholardey before since he's just an Apostate so now that i know you've been fully convinced of what you truly want i'll ignore him as usual! smiley

See Oga military intelligence officer and one who brags about TORMENTING me for nairaland. grin grin grin

No let your blood hot pass this sha oooo.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
He sabi o!
How to cause confusion without any way forward except to lead whoever listens astray.
That's why i always oppose him just as God's word asked us to oppose the devil.
Ask him to tell you something about JW and he will make up an epistle on how wicked the organization and it's leaders are.
Then ask him the one billions dollar question:
Do you know a better performing group?
He will start agitating as if you asked him to kill someone! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
He sabi o!
How to cause confusion without any way forward except to lead whoever listens astray.
That's why i always oppose him just as God's word asked us to oppose the devil.
Ask him to tell you something about JW and he will make up an epistle on how wicked the organization and it's leaders are.
Then ask him the one billions dollar question:
Do you know a better performing group?
He will start agitating as if you're asking him to kill someone! cheesy

Nothing to hang on grin grin grin grin. And after opposition you go still japa only to come back again grin grin grin

Do you know a better performing group?He will start agitating as if you're asking him to kill someone

Atleast we know your group is like every other ones out there influenced by the DEVIL and commit sins like them.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
Why are the idols they worship? No be Catholics de bow to statues?
Can Satan promote God's Truth?

What you did is more than criticizing. They are just false accusations though.

Atleast Rosement knows Russell worship an IDOL Jesus till his death and made heaven as one of the 144,000 grin grin those you say are the only ones going to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 9:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
@ tctrills

You really try going round and round in circles trying to reason with them. grin despite the numerous efforts on their part to DIVERT you into something else.

Have you come across a teaching that states the new testaments is written for 144,000 anointed Christians? Take a look at the below for a start.......

"Special attention was being given to making up the government that would rule mankind for 1,000 years, and nearly all the inspired letters in the Christian Greek Scriptures are primarily directed to this group of Kingdom heirs - "the holy ones," "partakers of the heavenly calling." - United in Worship p.111

“Also, it is to the spirit-anointed Christians who will rule in that kingdom that most of the Christian Greek Scriptures is directed, including the promises of everlasting life." - Watchtower 1974 June 15 p.376

This na base foundation for the teaching that only 144,000 goes heaven. You begin to see why when they read scripture like the below....

Revelation 2: 7 .... Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says to the congregations: To the one who conquers I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.’

Revelation 2:11 ..... The one who conquers will by no means be harmed by the second death.’

Revelation 3:21 To the one who conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, just as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne.

All of it applies to 144,000 grin grin grin

But here is the catch, will the same John that was given the Revelation account and who wrote the account in 1 John 5:4 5 think that those Jesus referred to as "to the one who conquers" is just for 144,000. Did the context of 1 John 5 restrict those conquering to just 144,000 people?

Here is 1 John 5: 4 because everyone who* has been born from God conquers the world. And this is the conquest that has conquered the world, our faith.
5 Who can conquer the world? Is it not the one who has faith that Jesus is the Son of God?

The * in front of the word "who" in the scripture above as captured in the NWT states..... Lit., “everything that.”

The reason when you ask them how many hope does Christians have? They will tell you TWO HOPES. Ephesians 4:4 says ONE HOPE. The picture should be clear.

The below is for your reading delight. grin grin grin grin

Christians living at this time of the end focus their attention on one of two hopes. The remaining members of the “little flock” of anointed Christians have the hope of immortal life in heaven as kings and priests with Christ in his Kingdom. (Luke 12:32; Rev. 5:9, 10) The far more numerous “great crowd” of “other sheep” share the hope of living forever on a paradise earth as subjects of the Messianic Kingdom. (Rev. 7:9, 10; John 10:16)

The other sheep should never forget that their salvation depends on their active support of Christ’s anointed “brothers” still on earth. (Matt. 25:34-40) The anointed will enter into their reward, but the hope of the other sheep will just as certainly be fulfilled. (Read Hebrews 11:39, 40.) First, let us examine the hope set before the anointed...... WT March 2012 study edition page 20 grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
1b. Matthew 5:17-18
[17]“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose.
[18]I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not even the smallest detail of God’s law will disappear until its purpose is achieved.

The faulty old covenant served it purpose and was replaced by perfect New covenant brought by Jesus. 2. Hence Jesus fufilled the law cos God promised the Israelites a new covenant.
1a. First, do you at least see how Hebrews 10 vs 9 - 10 and Matthew 5 vs 17 - 19 since one contradicts the other?

1b. Look, call it what yo want but the fact is the Old Covenant is an eternal Covenant/Contract between God and the children of Israel,. Meaning the only two signers to this Covenant/agreement/Contract are God and the Jews, and hence the only ones who can fulfill said Covenant are , you guessed it, God and the children of Israel - no third-parties! undecided

And as Jesus Christ told you there in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 19, He did not come to do away with the Law but to fulfill it. undecided

So, the question to answer is this, did Jesus Christ come as God to fulfill the Law or did He come as a man/Jew to fulfill that Covenant, much like other Jews would. undecided

2. God never promised the Israelites He would do away with the Old Covenant when the New Covenant arrived - both Contracts are everlasting and so remain binding to this day - every jew born into into world even today is born bound to the Old Covenant. undecided

And at that, all Jews who become of Jesus Christ retain their claim to the promise of the Old Covenant in the New Covenant - Yes, they still have claim to the long life in the land of Canaan promised by God to them in the Old Covenant. Ofcourse Gentiles in the New Covenant do not have such a promise to lay claim to.. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol
The twelve apostles were Jews. The early church in Jerusalem were mainly Jews. The Jews and pharisees continue in the old covenant cos of unbelief.
The old covenant is obsolete

Hebrews 10:9,12
[9]Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect.
[12]But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

Kobojunkie:
1. Look, call it what yo want but the fact is the Old Covenant is an eternal Covenant/Contract between God and the children of Israel,. Meaning the only two signers to this Covenant/agreement/Contract are God and the Jews, and hence the only ones who can fulfill said Covenant are , you guessed it, God and the children of Israel - no third-parties! undecided

And as Jesus Christ told you there in Matthew 5 vs 17 - 19, He did not come to do away with the Law but to fulfill it. undecided

So, the question to answer is this, did Jesus Christ come as God to fulfill the Law or did He come as a man/Jew to fulfill that Covenant, much like other Jews would. undecided

2. God never promised the Israelites He would do away with the Old Covenant when the New Covenant arrived - both Contracts are everlasting and so remain binding to this day - every jew born into into world even today is born bound to the Old Covenant. undecided

And at that, all Jews who become of Jesus Christ retain their claim to the promise of the Old Covenant in the New Covenant - Yes, they still have claim to the long life in the land of Canaan promised by God to them in the Old Covenant. Ofcourse Gentiles in the New Covenant do not have such a promise to lay claim to.. undecided
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Where is your evidence bro? Inasmuch the today JWs don't worship idol that's okay with me. Bad mouth everywhere cool

achorladey:

Atleast Rosement knows Russell worship an IDOL Jesus till his death and made heaven as one of the 144,000 grin grin those you say are the only ones going to heaven.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
capnies:

THE BIBLE DID NOT SAY DON'T EAT BLOOD; IT SAID ABSTAIN FROM BLOOD AND FROM. ANYTHING STRANDED

YOU CANNOT ABSTAIN FROM COCAINE BY REFUSING TO PASS IT THROUGH YOUR MOUTH, BUT YOU INJECT IT THROUGH YOUR VAIN.

ABSTAIN MEANS STAY AWAY FROM.

Then your Bible does not have Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:13-14 containing The Law Prohibiting Cannibalism as Lions and Crocodiles with the words "beast or fowls that MAY BE EATEN, HE SHALL POUR OUT THE BLOOD"

"Abstain" from eating as though you are are a lion or alligator.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Una come to catch cruise today. Welcome cheesy

achorladey:

True talk dey sound like nonsense grin grin grin. I hope you are from the southwest. You should understand better.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol
The twelve apostles were Jews. The early church in Jerusalem were mainly Jews. The Jews and pharisees continue in the old covenant cos of unbelief.
The old covenant is obsolete

Hebrews 10:9,12
[9]Then he said, “Look, I have come to do your will.” He cancels the first covenant in order to put the second into effect.
[12]But our High Priest offered himself to God as a single sacrifice for sins, good for all time. Then he sat down in the place of honor at God’s right hand.

The verse above does not answer the question unless you are suggesting that God, in His Old Covenant, somewhere suggested that by using a High Priest, He would render obsolete the Old Law, in that case, I ask that you present this scriptural evidence for us to see. undecided

Jesus Christ was not of the tribe of Levi and so could not have been among the Old Covenant High Priests, this as set by God Himself! undecided

So again...1a. First, do you at least see how Hebrews 10 vs 9 - 10 and Matthew 5 vs 17 - 19 since one contradicts the other? undecided

1b. Look, call it what yo want but the fact is the Old Covenant is an eternal Covenant/Contract between God and the children of Israel,. Meaning the only two signers to this Covenant/agreement/Contract are God and the Jews, and hence the only ones who can fulfill said Covenant are , you guessed it, God and the children of Israel - no third-parties! undecided

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na only blood you bin de shout about. Wetin be your concern? Abi the 11 commandment na to accept blood transfusion?

achorladey:

You wey talk sey you never see policies guiding una blood doctrine sabi everything grin grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nobody555(f): 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
I hear you o

tctrills:

These were the 144k men chosen from the earth solely to learn a song. Nothing more nothing less.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
cornelboy:

Na only blood you bin de shout about. Wetin be your concern? Abi the 11 commandment na to accept blood transfusion?
That's what i've noticed in him for years now, he will tell you JWs are the problem but if you carefully watch his attitude then you will see his agitating spirit yet he wants you to believe that he's worshiping the same God as JWs do.
That's why i referred to him as a madman, because even the Pharisees after Jesus has condemned their attitude calling them Satan's children they also told Jesus that he is a worshiper of Satan. But acholardey will be going round and round yet he will never be specific on what he's saying.
That's why i always keep him in suspense whenever he ask direct questions because he too will never give you a direct answer! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nobody555:

I hear you o
144,000 are going to sing in heaven; cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Na your problem be that.

Kobojunkie:
The verse above does not answer the question unless you are suggesting that God, in His Old Covenant, somewhere suggested that by using a High Priest, He would render obsolete the Old Law, in that case, I ask that you present this scriptural evidence for us to see. undecided

Jesus Christ was not of the tribe of Levi and so could not have been among the Old Covenant High Priests, this as set by God Himself! undecided

So again...1a. First, do you at least see how Hebrews 10 vs 9 - 10 and Matthew 5 vs 17 - 19 since one contradicts the other? undecided

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2022
Lol cheesy cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

144,000 are going to sing in heaven; cheesy
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:
Na your problem be that.
So, you didn't even understand the implications of the claims you were trying there desperately to make or is it that your overlords aka GBs have yet to feed you their digest in this area? undecided

In case, you change your mind, the questions remain for you to ponder.

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Nobody555(f): 1:56am On Jan 25, 2022
I mean i have had enough of your gibberish.

Hebrews 8:5-13
[5]They serve in a system of worship that is only a copy, a shadow of the real one in heaven. For when Moses was getting ready to build the Tabernacle, God gave him this warning: “Be sure that you make everything according to the pattern I have shown you here on the mountain.”
[6]But now Jesus, our High Priest, has been given a ministry that is far superior to the old priesthood, for he is the one who mediates for us a far better covenant with God, based on better promises.
[7]If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.
[8]But when God found fault with the people, he said:
“The day is coming, says the lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel and Judah.
[9]This covenant will not be like the one
    I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
    and led them out of the land of Egypt.
They did not remain faithful to my covenant,
    so I turned my back on them, says the lord.
[10]But this is the new covenant I will make
    with the people of Israel on that day, says the lord:
I will put my laws in their minds,
    and I will write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
[11]And they will not need to teach their neighbors,
    nor will they need to teach their relatives,
    saying, ‘You should know the lord.’
For everyone, from the least to the greatest,
    will know me already.
[12]And I will forgive their wickedness,
    and I will never again remember their sins.”
[13]When God speaks of a “new” covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.

I wonder if you read your bible at all. Bye bro!

Kobojunkie:
So, you didn't even understand the implications of the claims you were trying there desperately to make or is it that your overlords aka GBs have yet to feed you their digest in this area? undecided

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by Kobojunkie: 2:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Nobody555:
I mean i have had enough of your gibberish.

Hebrews 8:5-13
[5]They serve in a system of worship that is only a copy, a shadow of the real one in heaven. For when Moses was getting ready to build the Tabernacle, God gave him this warning: “Be sure that you make everything according to the pattern I have shown you here on the mountain.”
[6]But now Jesus, our High Priest, has been given a ministry that is far superior to the old priesthood, for he is the one who mediates for us a far better covenant with God, based on better promises.
[7]If the first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no need for a second covenant to replace it.
[8]But when God found fault with the people, he said:
“The day is coming, says the lord,
    when I will make a new covenant
    with the people of Israel and Judah.
[9]This covenant will not be like the one
    I made with their ancestors
when I took them by the hand
    and led them out of the land of Egypt.
They did not remain faithful to my covenant,
    so I turned my back on them, says the lord.
[10]But this is the new covenant I will make
    with the people of Israel on that day, says the lord:
I will put my laws in their minds,
    and I will write them on their hearts.
I will be their God,
    and they will be my people.
[11]And they will not need to teach their neighbors,
    nor will they need to teach their relatives,
    saying, ‘You should know the lord.’
For everyone, from the least to the greatest,
    will know me already.
[12]And I will forgive their wickedness,
    and I will never again remember their sins.”
[13]When God speaks of a “new” covenant, it means he has made the first one obsolete. It is now out of date and will soon disappear.

I wonder if you read your bible at all. Bye bro!

Is comprehension a major problem of yours or what? undecided

The verse above does not answer the question unless you are suggesting that God, in His Old Covenant, somewhere stated that a High Priest had authority to render obsolete the Old Law. In that case, I ask that you present this scriptural evidence for us to see. undecided

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:17am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Na only blood you see abi. When you decide to look elsewhere na only blood you go see. The eleven commandment na to extract starch of potatoes for soup and still tell me I am abstaining from the potatoes. grin grin
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:19am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:
Una come to catch cruise today. Welcome cheesy

True talk problem be like person wey dey come catch cruise for nairaland.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by achorladey: 6:22am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:
Where is your evidence bro? Inasmuch the today JWs don't worship idol that's okay with me. Bad mouth everywhere cool

Is Russell worshipping Jesus, IDOLATRY?

A. Yes, show me your evidence.

B. No, show your evidence.

C. No. Keep your evidence.

D. Yes, keep your evidence.

Pick your option.
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Lol cheesy cheesy
Do you know that i often enjoy my time on this forum because it gives me the opportunity to know that only Jehovah's Witnesses are taught what is benefitial others are just languishing in self deceit! Amos 8:11
Just imagine the 144,000 that Jesus himself told John that they will become kings and priests in heaven {Revelations 20:1-6} someone just opened his mouth and said "they're just going to sing in heaven" and this same person wants to correct a global organization of competent Bible students on what the Bible really teach! smiley

1 Like

Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by cornelboy(f): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2022
Priests and kings will be choirs in heaven cheesy

MaxInDHouse:

Do you know that i often enjoy my time on this forum because it gives me the opportunity to know that only Jehovah's Witnesses are taught what is benefitial others are just languishing in self deceit! Amos 8:11
Just imagine the 144,000 that Jesus himself told John that they will become kings and priests in heaven {Revelations 20:1-6} someone just opened his mouth and said "they're just going to sing in heaven" and this same person wants to correct a global organization of competent Bible students on what the Bible really teach! smiley
Re: Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:19am On Jan 25, 2022
cornelboy:

Priests and kings will be choirs in heaven cheesy
You can now see the reason why Jesus referred to them as "GOATS" while he called his own true followers "SHEEP" Matthew 25:31-32

The nature of these two animals should help any honest hearted and sincere individuals to decipher what Jesus meant by that parable.

GOATS are creatures that doesn't recognize or familiar with submission to headship while the SHEEP will not make a single move without the order from those taking the lead.

So if someone could say those Jesus said were CHOSEN from the earth {Matthew 24:22} to be his co-rulers in heaven {Revelations 20:1-6} will only be there as choristers, how do you expect such a person to give them the proper recognition Jesus expected anyone who wants to be a citizen of God's kingdom gives them?

Well that's why Jesus said they will depart into everlasting destruction because they failed to RECOGNIZE his brothers who are working tirelessly to organize his earthly subjects! Matthew 25:31-46

In fact Jesus referred to such ones as workers of lawlessness because they disregarded the arrangement he set to unite his followers as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers having the same line of thought! John 17:20-23

Most of them hate me like die because of the way and manner i often substantiate why any true believer must be submissive to those taking the lead among God's people! Hebrews 13:7, 17 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (52) (Reply)

How Long Did Adam & Eve Live In The Garden Of Eden? / Guess Who This Armed Dude Was Protecting. Pic / Questions For Logic1 (if You Have Doubts Concerning The Christian Faith)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.