Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (35304 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by chiipink(f): 5:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion. Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out,I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it,I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?

Don't mind them u ain't alone , I hate such type of gals too.. tey as much as u can to block her off my dear

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiipink:

Don't mind them u ain't alone , I hate such type of gals too.. tey as much as u can to block her off my dear
Hmm thank you ooooooo I've been the odd one out
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by chiipink(f): 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hmm thank you ooooooo I've been the odd one out

If u check most the them against u are guys , so they will support the chance of their fellow man sleeping with the girl, but to me the character of the gal stinks I hate people like her too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Pootle: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2022
tell your cousin to dig mercilessly she will stop coming
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by chatinent: 6:34pm On Jan 18, 2022
isama14,

I saw your message and have responded. How may I help you?
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2022
chiipink:

If u check most the them against u are guys , so they will support the chance of their fellow man sleeping with the girl, but to me the character of the gal stinks I hate people like her too
You are right,they tried to make me feel bad.She now disgust me
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by yuping(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame
But you know your cousin can make decision by himself right? And if you are not comfortable with it, let your cousin know why?
But the step you are taking now is unfair to both your cousin and your friend.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Fazeman25(m): 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion. Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out,I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it,I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
Madam shut up, u are just jealous.
All her to ride ur cousin's dick in peace the same way u have been riding other girls' cousins.
After all the guy is not ur boyfriend & u no fit marry am

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by frozen70(f): 6:35am On Jan 19, 2022
Iyaebe:

I don't even understand what you are bothering yourself for

She loves your cousin and she is a real goal getter

Don't create enemies with the three of you

Your cousin never told you that he hates her presence, so what's your own

Just leave them, she likes him and the are full adults

If your brother uses her and dump her, then shame will be allover her and if your brother goes on to have a beautiful relationship with her, the credit will go to you

Just leave them abeg, unless you want to date him then declare on time

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Nr be only cousin brother
You are jealous she's going to steal him from you

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by sultaan(m): 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
frozen70:

I don't even understand what you are bothering yourself for

She loves your cousin and she is a real goal getter

Don't create enemies with the three of you

Your cousin never told you that she hates her presence, so what's your own

Just leave them, she likes him and the are ful adults

If your brother uses her and dump her, then shame will be allover her and if your brother goes on to have a beautiful relationship with her, the credit will go to you

Just leave them abeg, unless you want to date him then declare on time

OP, your English get k leg small.
I believe my cousin brother as my cousin too.
Unless you are actually attracted to your step brother's cousin, you should see yourself as the angel they will thank for their meeting at their wedding or the devil you are right now.
You definitely don't have a boyfriend and it is people like you who will stay single for a long time unless a man chases you.

The biggest lesson in life most people are teaching you now is, if you want something in life, you have to work for it..

A man usually propose/initiate to have relationship with a woman but the but the woman agrees to it.

If you understand the basis of success in life you will know the end result is what matters not the mean. You put your self in a position to succeed . It is not just for you to put on make up and wear mini skirt, that only show your feminine body.
The true character is how you can relate, friendly personality and there is the chemistry they are testing now.

Just sit back and learn.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by jaxxy(m): 2:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

I understand how u feel it’s like a betrayal of trust bt many guys won’t see it that way unless if it was their sister and their guy friend came to see him and started toasting his sister behind his back. U will see how many other will cry fowl and some will even fight their friend instead of saying they are adults. Lol

She ur friend and shouldn’t have approached ur cousin for Smtn beyond platonic behind ur back at best she should have discussed the idea with u and then do what she likes even if u don’t agree to it. That’s shows she values ur friendship to am extent.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by jaxxy(m): 2:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Iyaebe:
You guys on this nairaland forum don't live your reality the way you say it here.Most of you will frown if she were your sister but here they are making me feel as if I'm the wicked person in all of these.Mtcheww

U got them here bt they dare not reply u on this point cos they are hypocrites or blindsided. Some are even calling u enemy of progress for a friend that disrespected u and ur friendship. Lol

To go extreme how do we know she can’t date any other male she meets in ur house like ur bf behind u?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by holuwajobar(m): 5:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is your cousin brother not your cousin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by alizma: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe finally join the queue of crying slay queens

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Lsx0: 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Free them
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by DatNaijaGuy: 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
You are just being jealous and hateful.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Truvelisback(m): 5:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
Hurray!!! Ur Thread has hit front Page.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by lexy2014: 5:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

what is the show of shame?
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Maximus85(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Face him man to man if you don't want that relationship.

CLICK on my signature to get a copy.

You need it to build a career you were made for.

Just N1k

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by CUMIN: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
I dey like this kind parole na so I service one of my sis friend. Till today she's not aware.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Newboss(m): 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Trust your instincts. I always knew this girl is too dumb. She even wan cóck block her own cousin.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows

this matter pain u pass Iwobi red card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by alizma: 5:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
Iyaebe, you didn't tell us how old you cousin is neither did you tell us how old your friend is. If these two are adults, why not give them a chance to express their feelings toward each other?
I thought we are not just on nairaland to read and post but to learn from other people's topics and contributions. Iyaegbe, pls this is 21st century, don't turn yourself to modern witch.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by BlueRobinns: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

You are just being jealous and hateful.

You're an evil devil. May you be found out and shamed. You eediot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by oluwaahmed: 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
EOP. because the girl fine pass you come get money pass you na him make u dey envy am. I know frenemies like you. You keep such friends because of what you can gain financially from them and suspect your gains might be shattered if she started dating someone in your family. I know ur type wella

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
teedoxman89:
Depends on what type of girl she is. You don’t know yet maybe you are the key to her future happiness. Suit her down and ask her questions after all she is your friend and she can also be useful to you in future.

That's the thing. She doesn't want to be...

Bad belle things.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Are you feeling jealous that you are going to lose her as a friend?

Or are you just trying to protect your cousin brother from her?

I hope you don't have lesbian spirit inside you because I can't understand why you don't want someone you term a friend to befriend your cousin.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by SocialJustice: 5:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Let her be jor.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by larryUG(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is a different case,it does not apply here
Maybe you are a closeted lez who is jealous that she is liking ya cousin. What is wong with liking a man she barely knows? That is why she is coming, to get to know him. Admit your closeted lust or leave them to be

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by mecussey(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Lol, my man forget na jealousy... We all passed through that stage...my own case I lost weight jealousing my guy and I no no how to stop them until I read how to act alpha. Simply, join the conversation and open up to your cousin about everything and how the girl has been crushing on him...laugh over it and tell her you have given up already but it doesn't stop both of you from been friends with benefits. Then try as much to get another girl to be visiting you trust me she will be the one to get jealous this time. However, of a truth ,all these things are waste of time. Just concentrate in making money. Women are approximately zero...complete nothing.

Modified, i thought you are male....at this point I don't really know what you are protecting or what her offence is. Every woman is cheap to a guy they like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.