Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,217 members, 7,953,804 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House (35664 Views)

How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Stacyomolola:
U said she's a nice person, so why having a problem with it
She likes someone and she went for him, hows that cheap?
See how ur downgrading ur friend angry angry
U that u arent cheap, i hope with all ur humidity and maturity, i hope they never serve u breakfast and lunch back to back
Omo. Lol. Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Jaisman26(m): 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?
what is the problem with that please. If you were not jealous of your friend then you have a bad ego........abi is forbidden for a woman to approach a man she likes and initiate relationship?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by OlawaleBammie: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
My friend came to visit last Sunday and met my cousin brother who came visiting, she asked who he was and I told her then I noticed she steal glances at him at intervals and not fully interested in our discussion.

Ever since then she has sort of made our house her second home and I don't need to be told that she's very interested in him.

Whenever she comes around and we are discussing, she will just be nodding and contributing with few words while her main work is to be stealing glances at him and this has made me so angry that each time she calls that she's coming I'll tell her I'm not home but she will still come.

Yesterday when she called to inform me that she was coming which I told her I was not home and I will branch her place when I'm returning. I knew she will come, so I went to hide in my room, and behold when I came out, I met her and my cousin having some conversation and I'm sure she initiated it. I didn't even give her face as I was so annoyed as to why a lady will present herself so cheap for a man she barely knows.

Now I want to fully stop her from coming to our house but I don't know where to pick on her because she's a nice person aside this cheap silly attitude she's displaying. How do I go about it?

Aja momo tie fun lomu, o mo omo odu oya kimole paje

Leave the two intending couples alone abeg, face ur front, goan find ur own husband and stop bein choosey, i even heard u re playing hard to get. Murasi

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Tallesty1:
The OP knows her friend more than any of you here. She knows the kinda life they live(d) and she knows that her friend is not good for cousin. The only thing she doesn't know is how to make her cousin understand this without exposing herself.

Lol grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Itulah(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Carchoice:
You are a wicked human female. Instead of you to help those two get entangled you are getting bitter. E dey pain you grin

She's single, bitter and has no hope of getting laid anytime soon, hence her apprehensions.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by REALretep(m): 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

No be your fault shaa... you neva fall helplessly in love before grin
I can assure you even if you succeed in stopping her from coming to your house, they may both find another venue to be meeting once your cousin gets attracted.
I think shaa you are jealous cos your friend no longer gives you attention. It's a natural feeling you need to work on. Try to overcome that feeling before it makes you do something you may regret later

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Stanfeelings: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

WETIN CONCERN U? U WAN MARRY UR COZ? ABEG FREE AM. THO ITS ANNOYING SOMETIMES...BUT FREE AM

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by neighbourhud: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
How old are you?

The answer to the question will help me to know what to say
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Thebig4: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
I see no reason why this should be bother you, i hope you dont have a thing for your cousin? Moreso i would advise your friend to avoid you, you re the type that never wish other people well.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Tmberwolf1: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows
Are you a fu*king child? Let them be! She is shooting her shot, why are you pained? Grow up abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Dbarrzx: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abi u dey like ur cousin too Leave them nau if u no get crush on him too.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by aspabay(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerians and wahala which one is cousin brother cousin is cousin brother is brother.

Now back to the topic, do you want to marry your cousin? then free the girl joor

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by angelfallz(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol. She likes him what's there to be ashamed of?
Iyaebe:
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by bluefilm: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Itulah:

She's single, bitter and has no hope of getting laid anytime soon, hence her apprehensions.

Or maybe, she is a closeted lesbian who is afraid of losing her lesbian partner to a man, hence her apprehensions...?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by angelfallz(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sounds like the type of person that plays hard to get

Iyaebe:
Not even about money because they are very rich,she should know how to hide her attraction. hian
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Juicy001: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
See villa peeps at work o
Why you dey block cousin choppings na?
How e take affect you for God's sake?
Ah....

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by InApeace(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Is there a thing you ain't telling us?
Because I see nothing wrong with your friend falling for your cousin.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Germi9: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Match make dem na anti, atleast for once be a runs carrier you never know what d future holds for dem shey u said she’s a nice girl,STOP DIS AFRICAN THING she’s not cheap
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Newboss:
Trust your instincts. I always knew this girl is too dumb. She even wan cóck block her own cousin.
Lol my junior sis used to be that way.. back in the days she dey even come knock my room door just to ask anything when she knows I'm with certain girls cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Great0ne1: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

You wan marry your cousin ? You have refused to be a good partner to your man, why can't you allow your friend to enjoy a relationship with your cousin?

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
Not even about money because they are very rich,she should know how to hide her attraction. hian

Don't you know rich girls go straight for what they want? cheesy
They don't play hard to get at all. No time for games. cheesy

Ladies should normalize chyking guys they like. Just make sure he's a complete gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Wait, are you dating your cousin, cause me I am not understanding oh.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by wildikeman(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
How is that cheap.. African women and their vet low mentality. She likes him and is shooting her shot. Now how is that cheap. Or are you jealous? Leave her alone and perhaps ask her if she likes him.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MrMacinterchi1: 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

if both of them are adults, then you don't need to be Jealous of her having a liking towards your cousin. Let her be her a friend with your cousin too.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by lifenija: 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

u wan friend ur cousin? wat do u mean cheap for man.

grow da fuk up
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Dshocker(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

You said she is a good person,so let them be
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by rolams(m): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

Let her be na.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MrMacinterchi1: 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
She's a nice person but I'm surprised at this her show of shame
oh it's you self. that means bityh your friend and cousin are adult nah. it's not a show if Shame. allow them to flow, if it didn't work out , it will dissolve naturally.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by MrMacinterchi1: 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
chatinent:
Women supporting women.
in the mound
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by kumulus(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:

It's called interest....leave her be.
Re: How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House by Heterodox(m): 6:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iyaebe:
I'll rather scatter them for daring to make a first move,the way she was stealing glances was so annoying and she started responding foolishly to our conversation because her mind was on a man she barely knows
ma'am, maybe you should relax.

It's only in Africa women are not expected to catch feelings, express those feelings and initiate a relationship.

There's nothing bad in it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.