Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,726 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46009 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

You assume I am because it makes you sleep better at night.

How do you know her penile milage? How many vaginas are you stuck up in like a tampon?

What reproduction? Every other day women marry in their 20s and space their kids well into their 30s. So?

The foreign women you guys marry in their 60s, what happened to them? Or you forget all this when foreign citizenship is involved?

I'll excuse any lady above 30 If she's coming with abroad papers, connections, plenty money, investment opportunities etc

no be only una sabi make choices.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by IvarDboneless: 11:14am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
If you believe she can keep a home and una dey flow well which older ladies like her does bros marry her but first of all give am belle...I have my reasons

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Good you know the desirability of an older man is his money. At least you are not delusional like your peers.

No it doesn’t take longer, not with the way you guys take drugs, smoke and consume alcohol these days. Maintaining youthfulness is dependent on gene and lifestyle. The latter is alien to Nigerians, irrespective of their gender.

Thd desirability of an older man is his wisdom, increased ability to guide and protect before money....

Don't be angry with nature. Girls hv their power too but it comes earlier and with full force (which deceives them into thinking it will last forever - hence many are misled until they 28).

Don't be a bitter feminist.

And yes I agree many guys that do drugs etc look much older and its dependent on lifestyle.

Look I want the female folks to succeed and the best advice I can give is for female folks to prayerfully consider all the guys in their prime if they expect monogamy.

If a woman is 30+ God will give her a good man but she shouldn't expect monogamy and she is expected to bring moni to run the house dassal.

12 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Mr Man, please go for what you want, even if it's an 18-year-old girl like your people do. I am not holding you. That's why I put a disclaimer to say this is not an argument for illiterates. Go and do your own research that's if your brain capacity can handle it, and don't quote me again.
Lol@argument for illiterates cheesy grin grin grin

See finishing

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
JesusIsAMuslim:
If you like castigate OP all you like, the truth is men always desire younger women. If you no go get sense, continue to be looking for unrealistic qualities in men shogbo. Na to de consider you at 32 we go do.

And you think women would desire a 40yrs old broke man?

Please get it into your head that everyone loves some balance. We just prioritize based on what is most important to us. For women it is provision, for men it is youthfulness.

So if you want to keep waiting until you are 50, please make sure you are rich.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by snoopz: 11:16am On Jan 19, 2022
If at 36 you're asking this question esp on nairaland, something is wrong o
Expecting our decisions to shape your long life partner search sad

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by zedegit: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Which idiota would ask you why you are not married?

Are all his or her family members and relatives married?

Abi naija breeze no reason their side? I hate hypocrisy.

The mofos that asked may still be single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sanjemiga: 11:17am On Jan 19, 2022
I wish the poor woman can see this and stay away from you.......

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
bro, age is not just a number.
if you understand human biology very well, you'd get my point.

A woman's peak reproductive years are between the late teens and late 20s. By age 30, fertility (the ability to get pregnant) starts to decline. This decline becomes more rapid once you reach your mid-30s. By 45, fertility has declined so much that getting pregnant naturally is unlikely for most women...

It's not even about the age for me, but how people react when men and women state their desires in a partner;

Men

She's broke: they'll say "open a business for her"

She's not my class: they'll say "bring her up to your taste."

She's on the mature side: they'll say "mature women are the best."

Women

He's not my class: they'll say "she can get better."

He doesn't have a job: they'll say "who'll take care of your needs, activate the other options."

He's too young: they'll say "older men are better, they'll take care of you."

And while I understand some of these sentiments due to the natural state of both genders, there's an underlying tone of men should not have standards for themselves: that they should accept whatever comes their way and always play it down to the fact that the lady has good manners/well behaved which according to them is all that matters.

Basically, they want men to stick around and do the job while women should move on to other options whenever both come across potential partners who don't fit their specs.

You can see some already shaming the Op up there for wanting a younger lady.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jman06(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

You actually shame women for making their choices. You call them olosho and gold-digger. Don’t get all emotional and act like you have any bit of civility for women who do not desire you. Please shut up and sit.
Honestly, I don't care a hoot about the choices of men ladies make!

What annoys me is the kind of rubbish people like you spew when a guy states his own preferences in women. A guy is free to desire even a teenage girl who's within legal age of consent. Evening newspapers like yourself should not turn overnight relationship counselors when a guy wants a younger girl. Period!

8 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Munzy14(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
why taking it personal and attacking the op?

ozwor
grin
She won't be the only one to take it personal, if you doubt...Wait till tomorrow, re-read comments from page one till the last...No be juju o..

Some may have experienced similar situation though, which is very inevitable.

When life throws lemon at you, you only need to make lemonade and enjoy it chilled....A very soft world. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by kendological(m): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.
You're being emotional here, are you the lady in question? grin

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Thd desirability of an older man is his wisdom, increased ability to guide and protect before money....

It is okay to console yourself. If the desirability of an older man is WISDOM, my uncle with classic nuggets would be married to the most premium woman. The 42yrs old vulcanizer would easily marry a graduate from a middle class home.

Please don’t slip into delusion. The desirability of an older man is financial stability. I understand that these young girls would tell you anything for iPhone, but remove that your money, then check how many stay.

So you think a young girl of 25 from a stable home would marry you at 47 because you are wise? Then start jumping Obalende bus with you? You can’t be this slow naw. grin

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by doggedfighter(f): 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

I know for a woman in her late 30s javing a child becomes riskier. My question would be why is she single at 36?

Read properly and get the facts before rushing to ask questions that do not concern you.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by royalmu: 11:19am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:

mmmnnn YOu have made very good points.
I haven't dated her, I just kept her as friend, she is someone close to home so I can't date her and not marry her.
So I just kept her as a friend, over the years.
I haven't met many people who actually tick my boxes like she does, just few.
If I were you, I would marry her. The devil you know they say is better than the angel you do not know. You have someone that has all or most of the qualities you want in a woman and you want to let your village people use her age to stop you from marrying her. It's good to marry a younger person, but what if you the younger person comes into your life just to waste your time?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

Oh. My bad. Thanks for that. Happy New year my correct person. How have you been?

I have been fine. Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
women are the worst hypocrites ever.

they will do eveything possible to discourage their sons from marrying a 30+ lady, advising them to go for younger ones..

even the men's sisters too will come in and try to discourage their brothers from marrying old aunty..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by zedegit: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided

Age is just a number is one of the biggest scams ever.

Let op follow his mind though. At 50 years, some women may not be that sexually active as a 27 years old.

There's something called mileage in car, it's also applicable here. Women mature faster.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

I'll excuse any lady above 30 If she's coming with abroad papers, connections, plenty money, investment opportunities etc

no be only una sabi make choices.

No one has a problem with your choices. I am very pro-choice. I have a problem with your fallacy, that is what I am here to address.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
Well. Give thanks to God for having a woman that ticks all your boxes. But left to me, I can never marry a woman of age 30 and above ..

Whatever u do with your life that made you not to marry in your 20s as a woman is none of my business,

U don’t expect me to clean up your mess when I have my own mess to clean..

If u can get a good woman in her 30s you can also get a good woman in her 20s.

And yes, I can be your side dîck if you don’t mind .. grin

Not every woman who are well single into their 30's lived a reckless life. For me I'll marry a good woman irrespective of her age so long as I am sexually attracted to her.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Newboss(m): 11:21am On Jan 19, 2022
This one just dey look for wahala. As your life peaceful so, you no like am abi?

Wahala for man wey wan go marry.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by zedegit: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
It's good to give yourselves gap to have someone take care of the children when the other is dead.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:22am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

No one has a problem with your choices. I am very pro-choice. I have a problem with your fallacy, that is what I am here to address.
which one is fallacy, the penile millage or the declining reproduction?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Munzy14:

grin
She won't be the only one to take it personal, if you doubt...Wait till tomorrow, re-read comments from page one till the last...No be juju o..

Some may have experienced similar situation though, which is very inevitable.

When life throws lemon at you, you only need to make lemonade and enjoy it chilled....A very soft world. cheesy
. soft o grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2022
Jman06:
Honestly, I don't care a hoot about the choices of men ladies make!

What annoys me is the kind of rubbish people like you spew when a guy states his own preferences in women. A guy is free to desire even a teenage girl who's within legal age of consent. Evening newspapers like yourself should not turn overnight relationship counselors when a guy wants a younger girl. Period!

Oh you care. You really do care and it is evident in your outburst. I have not advised OP not to take a younger girl, so slow down before you induce a cardiac arrest on yourself.

Care to share one rubbish I spewed, hopefully you can get something right in your lifetime.

9 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Tayor23(m): 11:24am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided
A confused 36 years old traditional man.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
which one is fallacy, the penile millage or the declining reproduction?

Every of your outburst is fallacious, given that you do not apply it when your japa tendencies are activated. wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by emmyN(m): 11:25am On Jan 19, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Follow your instincts.

You like them older. Please shoot your shot, he may like you. Besides, he's an abroadian wink. After marrying you off, we will see how to fix that poco-something girl up with a man. The goal is to rid nairaland of online bandits in 2022.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
why taking it personal and attacking the op?

ozwor

I'll take it personal cos I'm a lady.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2022
theForth:

Not every woman who are well single into their 30's lived a reckless life. For me I'll marry a good woman irrespective of her age so long as I am sexually attracted to her.

There are higher chances that the older ones were rough and reckless in their youths.

many of them started their penile millage right from the days of 2go..

as they old, reality sets in, and they become calmer, churchy and well behaved, all for one obvious target - man!

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Sterope(f): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
Lol. With that infantilisation, they should be looking for women with daddy issues.

pocohantas:

It is okay to console yourself. If the desirability of an older man is WISDOM, my uncle with classic nuggets would be married to the most premium woman. The 42yrs old vulcanizer would easily marry a graduate from a middle class home.

Please don’t slip into delusion. The desirability of an older man is financial stability. I understand that these young girls would tell you anything for iPhone, but remove that your money, then check how many stay.

So you think a young girl of 25 from a stable home would marry you at 47 because you are wise? Then start jumping Obalende bus with you? You can’t be this slow naw. grin

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

I'll take it personal cos I'm a lady.
I thought as much.

your emotion pouring will serve no purpose. it's Op choice to make.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

This Guy Celebrates His Mum Who Sold Food By The Roadside For 30 Years / My Parents Are Forcing Me To Get Married While I'm Not Ready & Financially Fit / Husband Beats Wife For "Buhari Is Working" Comment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.