Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46271 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by faithfull18(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
seanwilliam:
faithfull18 I need your response to this.. I wonder how you will counter the bolded
I don't agree, it goes both ways, everyone (male and female) have the power to choose. It's one thing that's available to every human.

If you choose to lower your standards, it's your choice.
If you choose to compromise, it's still your choice.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2022
emmyN:

You like them older. Please shoot your shot, he may like you. Besides, he's an abroadian wink. After marrying you off, we will see how to fix that poco-something girl up with a man. The goal is to rid nairaland of online bandits in 2022.

Lol. What's with you guys? cheesy
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
E go hard for u to see 'younger good girl' because most of the young girls eyes don tear

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2022
Jman06:
Honestly, I don't care a hoot about the choices of men ladies make!

What annoys me is the kind of rubbish people like you spew when a guy states his own preferences in women. A guy is free to desire even a teenage girl who's within legal age of consent. Evening newspapers like yourself should not turn overnight relationship counselors when a guy wants a younger girl. Period!

Exactly! And the truth is that men are guilty of this too so I'll chalk it up to the society as a whole.

To buttress my point go through below thread: the lady isn't clearly Op's class but they all shamed him into dating her: majorly men.

https://www.nairaland.com/6928910/how-peacefully-end-relationship-gf

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

There are higher chances that the older ones were rough and reckless in their youths.

many of them started their penile millage right from the days of 2go..

as they old, reality sets in, and they become calmer, churchy and well behaved, all for one obvious target - man!

And the ones growing in the days of yahoo and Tiktok? Most people would get calmer with age. Even older men are calmer than you young ones. You are running mouth because you are in your 20s. Ever wondered why it is you younglings hyperventilating on threads like this?

Life and time would humble us all.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

There are higher chances that the older ones were rough and reckless in their youths.

many of them started their penile millage right from the days of 2go..

as they old, reality sets in, and they become calmer, churchy and well behaved, all for one obvious target - man!

You are right.

You can only know the true character of a person when they are in their prime.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 19, 2022
royalmu:
If I were you, I would marry her. The devil you know they say is better than the angel you do not know. You have someone that has all or most of the qualities you want in a woman and you want to let your village people use her age to stop you from marrying her. It's good to marry a younger person, but what if you the younger person comes into your life just to waste your time?

Don't advise him o. Let him continue to be stupid. That's how my uncle was looking for young woman. He is now almost 60, single and lonely. The young women he was chasing ate his money and ran away. The middle aged women he rejected eventually got married. Men, if you're not rich like Bill Gates or Dangote, stop thinking the world of yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by brandsoncharlie: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2022
socialmediaman:
OP @ oldienavie it looks like you hit some nerves up there. I have a question for you. If you heard that some people are making plans to go marry the 32-year-old lady you’re still considering, will you give up on her or get motivated to speed things up to see her people and marry her? Your answer should help guide your decision
Why did she not get married since he left for abroad to study.
Op go for fresh leaves not old one.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:33am On Jan 19, 2022
theForth:

You are right.

You can only know the true character of a person when they are in their prime.

exactly.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by seanwilliam(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
theForth:

Not every woman who are well single into their 30's lived a reckless life. For me I'll marry a good woman irrespective of her age so long as I am sexually attracted to her.
did I say single women in their 30s live a reckless life? That’s my choice bro. I can only compromise that if you’re bringing ‘something else’ to table grin
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Betboss(m): 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

I don dy see many of them.. grin
I swear. See as they just dey bash the guy. One even said, girls this days marry their age mate. Like how did you come to that conclusion.

Anyways, me will never marry a lady above 30. As for op, go for a younger lady.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:34am On Jan 19, 2022
crowther15:

The truth is looking for a younger lady for that type of quality might prove difficult for the OP. He just came back from abroad, I hope He didn't end up in the hand of a parasite young lady. We still have ladies in their 30s who are decent more than the young one's people are running after. He had seen a decent lady of which is older than by 4 years but He is looking for something else. I pray Jezebel won't have OP IJN.

Whether it takes him 10 or 15 years to see the younger babe, honestly it's not my business. He should go for what he wants!

If he later backtracks and decides to settle with someone mature. Fine, it's his choice with nobody shaming or trying to cajole him.

I just hate the fact that whenever it comes to men, you all want them to compromise. Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by giftphilips(f): 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
My brother don't look at the age u said it urself the girl has d quality u want in a woman, although u can still get a younger girl with good character but remember that d devil u know is better than d angel u don't know pls choose wisely may God help u to make d best choice in Jesus name Amen
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Majestinni: 11:35am On Jan 19, 2022
As they say "age is just a number", you will see girls in their 20s looking far older than those in their 30s or 40s in some instances, so age is not an issue, if you like her go for her before you loose her.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:36am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

And the ones growing in the days of yahoo and Tiktok? Most people would get calmer with age. Even older men are calmer than you young ones. You are running mouth because you are in your 20s. Ever wondered why it is you younglings hyperventilating on threads like this?

My points exactly.
Op shouldn't mind the fact that the lady in question is calm now. he has no idea how she was when she was younger.

and it will be better to try and see if he can lay hands on a young girl. we have calm, well behaved young ladies out there.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Every of your outburst is fallacious, given that you do not apply it when your japa tendencies are activated. wink
U seff grin grin..
I already gave you my conditions.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
I thought as much.

your emotion pouring will serve no purpose. it's Op choice to make.

Oh it will. Op will have a rethink. It's better than you writing like someone with no life in him. Like I have a feeling you're a slow person in real life. No offence.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol, when you turn motivational speaker?

You no go remember this line when you dey broke shame advanced bachelors. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:

My points exactly.
Op shouldn't mind the fact that the lady in question is calm now. he has no idea how she was when she was younger.

and it will be better to try and see if he can lay hands on a young girl. we have calm, well behaved young ladies out there.

No one is disputing that. Nothing to say this one wasn’t one of the calm well behaved younger ladies of 10 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Oh it will. Op will have a rethink. It's better than you writing like someone with no life in him. Like I have a feeling you're a slow person in real life. No offence.
more emotions.
Dooh.
God go do your own..
One old widower fit reason your matter later.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidHarry(m): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2022
As a traditional man and logically that 7years gap is a yes yes. You might not enjoy this lady that you are in 'love' with because she is waning and comparing 'bagages', she obviously would have more than the younger girl. Those that are asking you why you haven't married yet should check up on themselves. You pursed your purpose and a woman must only be a compliment to that not the focus of it. At 36 with your achievement you're a hot cake and you the deserve the young, slender and fit woman that would fit the role you want her to. However if you decide to "follow your heart" know that this 32 year old is old and what she wants is a cool and easy going provider like you so that she can retire 'peacefully' with reasonable security. Even if you opt for the late 29 year old, it is the same but the latter has more time in mind and body. My personal take is; marry the one that is 10 years younger. But that's just my own take. Buona fortuna!

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

Lol, when you turn motivational speaker?

You no go remember this line when you dey broke shame advanced bachelors. cheesy

I didn’t brokeshame advanced BACHELORS, I shamed a particular advanced bachelor who life has humbled. I simply reminded him of when he was running mouth like you guys, thinking he has all the time and options. Till date he is still looking for a young well-behaved girl.

Don’t twist my posts, I remember all of them.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:40am On Jan 19, 2022
No offence to men who prefer way younger women but any age difference of more than 4 years is a no no for me.

The OP needs a woman he is more than 7 years older than because men like him believe that women will respect them and will not age faster than them. That one na bush man mentality yet OP say him study abroad still dey reason like bush man no enlightenment at all

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

It is okay to console yourself. If the desirability of an older man is WISDOM, my uncle with classic nuggets would be married to the most premium woman. The 42yrs old vulcanizer would easily marry a graduate from a middle class home.

Please don’t slip into delusion. The desirability of an older man is financial stability. I understand that these young girls would tell you anything for iPhone, but remove that your money, then check how many stay.

So you think a young girl of 25 from a stable home would marry you at 47 because you are wise? Then start jumping Obalende bus with you? You can’t be this slow naw. grin

Your points are valid sha....What of increased ability to guide and protect??
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
No offence to men who prefer way younger women but any age difference of more than 4 years is a no no for me.

The OP needs a woman he is more than 7 years older than because men like him believe that women will respect them and will not age faster than them. That one na bush man mentality yet OP say him study abroad still dey reason like bush man no enlightenment at all

That's u na...to other girls it's fine

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42am On Jan 19, 2022
Anfieldboss:

Age is not just a number man....

A woman in her twenties is more fertile and easier to conceive than a woman in her thirties.

Can a 60 year old man do what a 30 year old man can do? People should stop deceiving themselves with this Age is just a number crap, as you age your cells become weaker.

Same way a woman in her 30's to 40's has a higher chance of multiple births and when men also age too their sperm quality appreciates.

It is not just a woman thing, this OP is old as well he is 36 and shouldn't be giving the liberty of wanting to make demands he should settle for his age gap

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by CandidNotes: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
@OP, Chidinma the brutal murderer na 21 o, Angel of BBNaija is also 21, no be by age. The morals and values you see in the 32-year-old will be very hard to find in a young woman. Can't you see the way the world is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:43am On Jan 19, 2022
You av no excuse. She is matured and she is ur type. I am only 2 months older than my wife and we married after we were over 30 years ..
Believe me, Iya Asake is doing fine in my house

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by chccho(m): 11:45am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.
Even u @ 36yrs is also a high risk for younger ladies in their 20s. The younger ladies will also fear for a lot of things marrying a 36yr old man. So stop judging the lady by her age, MAN up and do what u gotta do. At the end of it all tomorrow isnt promised, nothing in life is guaranteed. Live your life.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigDawsNet: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=ShaneGuillory post=109500662][/quote]

What country did you studied my friend?
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

That's u na...to other girls it's fine

Not every lady likes it unless the man has money.

Men who carefully look for your girls I perceive them as perverts cheesy

Anyway for me though money or no money nothing more than 4 years the ideal age gap between a husband and wife is 5 years and not more anything more than that happened for whatever reason and their world view on issues is affected by age.

Age is an important factor for me so it cannot be just a number

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by ImoleNaija: 11:46am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Forget the bolded, Oga. If the lady is truly decent & conservative, go for her. Don't let people with feminism & red pill mentality lead you astray. Go for peace of mind & not 'youthfulness' stuff.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (26) (Reply)

In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To / Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.