Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? (46258 Views)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / I Was A Good Girl But Why Did God Allow This To Happen To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same way a woman in her 30's to 40's has a higher chance of multiple births and when men also age too their sperm quality appreciates.

It is not just a woman thing, this OP is old as well he is 36 and shouldn't be giving the liberty of wanting to make demands he should settle for his age gap

Thats were you are missing it and the USA and Canada feminists are missing it.

Let's give you the benrfit of doubt for a second. A 36 Yr old man marries a 32 yo fine. Now the 32 year old woman can't be "asking her husband for money"... she's expected to hv her own moni.

Now the guy is still free to practice his holy polygamy with younger side chicks.

So yes ur postulation works on this basis.

But the reality is a 36 yo that has money can marry a 25 yo who is happy with the union.

Hence there is aarge number of 28 -40 yo unmarried women out there...

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Bahamas95(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
okwadatigbogal:

Why do people like you judge people unfairly? How do you know this? Let us be mindful of what we say even on the internet. Every false word and accusation will come back to hunt you! Look around you, do you even realise that it is the so called 'bad girls' and runsgirls that get married quickly..What are you even talking about?
Everything is not about d*ck and p^ssy ooh! Grow up!
I don't judge people unfairly, my comment was based on what I have seen/observed. "Bad girls" get married quickly because they are fortunate to see men they could deceive. An observant man won't fall into their trap.

Most of these 30+ ladies you see today looking for husbands and jumping from one prayer house to another are architects of their misfortune. I want a tall man, I want a muscular guy, I want this, I want that. They keep on selecting till they pass their prime while the smart "bad girls" have all gotten married.......I know four of them like that so I know what am talking about. I overheard one discussing with my neighbour sometime ago, she said. "I wish I could just have a baby, even if Preye didn't marry me sef I will manage it. "I can't continue like this" I SMH where I was sitting.

It's not everything we blame village people of being the cause....Some people contributed to the problems they are facing today as a result of what they did in the past.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
more emotions.
Dooh.
God go do your own..
One old widower fit reason your matter later.. grin

Eeyah. The thing is nobody will even reason you. They'll be scared you'll stop breathing the next day. Make them no wear black. cry

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by brandsoncharlie: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

And you think women would desire a 40yrs old broke man?

Please get it into your head that everyone loves some balance. We just prioritize based on what is most important to us. For women it is provision, for men it is youthfulness.

So if you want to keep waiting until you are 50, please make sure you are rich.
Keep waiting for a man to provide for you, living in dream land, Kani kayode their ex wife type.
Most rich men nowadays go for class except those sex pervert like ned woko and his ilks.
Look at Kenya vice president daughter, married a rich Nigerian man and well connected.
Pastor Chris daughter, same thing.
Tobi married Becca(Ghanaian well known female artist) with class.
The list is endless. Be there, one stupid rich man with class with known family name will come and marry you.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
chccho:

Even u @ 36yrs is also a high risk for younger ladies in their 20s. The younger ladies will also fear for a lot of things marrying a 36yr old man. So stop judging the lady by her age, MAN up and do what u gotta do. At the end of it all tomorrow isnt promised, nothing in life is guaranteed. Live your life.

Exactly, he thinks it is every lady of today in her 20's that will happily want to marry a 36 year old man

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by sandra50(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
You see one thing with men..they are so confused..you are 36 and the lady is 32,what age range do you want to marry from?22/25?someone that you can give birth to?so it's now a crime being 32 and unmarried for a lady but you can be 36 and unmarried?
You want to leave a good girl you have known for years because of age and marry someone that would probably pretend to be good because they want you to marry them..let me tell you something..if you leave this 32 years old good girl to marry a small girl that you hardly know,you might come looking for the one of 32 and that time it would have been late..the age gape between you and the said lady is just perfect..5 years is more than enough.
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by royalmu: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Don't advise him o. Let him continue to be stupid. That's how my uncle was looking for young woman. He is now almost 60, single and lonely. The young women he was chasing ate his money and ran away. The middle aged women he rejected eventually got married. Men, if you're not rich like Bill Gates or Dangote, stop thinking the world of yourself.
I hope the op makes a decision he won't regret later.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2022
BigBashiru:

Thats were you are missing it and the USA and Canada feminists are missing it.

Let's give you the benrfit of doubt for a second. A 36 Yr old man marries a 32 yo fine. Now the 32 year old woman can't be "asking her husband for money"... she's expected to hv her own moni.

Now the guy is still free to practice his holy polygamy with younger side chicks.

So yes ur postulation works on this basis.

I don't understand the rubbish you are trying to pass across

What is your disagreement undecided

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2022
pocohantas:

I didn’t brokeshame advanced BACHELORS, I shamed a particular advanced bachelor who life has humbled. I simply reminded him of when he was running mouth like you guys, thinking he has all the time and options. Till date he is still looking for a young well-behaved girl.

Don’t twist my posts, I remember all of them.

I can vividly remember more than one instance.

But that aside, both genders think they have time until life humbles us all.

Na the way you turn motivational speaker dey make me laugh. grin

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Don't advise him o. Let him continue to be stupid. That's how my uncle was looking for young woman. He is now almost 60, single and lonely. The young women he was chasing ate his money and ran away. The middle aged women he rejected eventually got married. Men, if you're not rich like Bill Gates or Dangote, stop thinking the world of yourself.

Loud am OP nor hear am well

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidHarry(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
nenyewrites:

Your uncle has money but no game

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Munzy14(m): 11:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Uyi168:
women are the worst hypocrites ever.

they will do eveything possible to discourage their sons from marrying a 30+ lady, advising them to go for younger ones..

even the men's sisters too will come in and try to discourage their brothers from marrying old aunty..

Truth... grin grin

And the will be like are you sure this one never born finish for her papa house.. grin grin

As a man, if you no achieve anything in this life, you will likely end up with your mama mate... grin

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Feelings79: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
Firstly, as a man, you have a shorter life expectancy than her. Just a lil' fyi.

Secondly, the idea that she will age faster than you is ludicrous and you being delusional, because YOU ARE 4-YEARS OLDER THAN HER.

Finally, if we were to put your photos side by side, we can most definitely tell who's older: YOU. I wouldn't be surprised if you're already spotting some greys either.

Finally finally, you don't love her, otherwise you wouldn't be asking this absurd question.

I mean, if she's too old for you to marry at 32, then she ought to think twice about marrying your ancient 36-year old behind.
I have been following you for a while and has observed you are always on the offensive when it comes to gender matters as they affect women.Must you always be releasing such negativities? almost to the point of insulting?as a lady, you need to work on your temperament and emotions generally.meanwhile op has a strong point as to how age affect women and for a lady at 32,he needs to genuinely think twice before taking the plunge

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:50am On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Exactly, he thinks it is every lady of today in her 20's that will happily want to marry a 36 year old man

Many 20s women will marry a 36 yo man that is financially stable with a good personality...

6 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigDawsNet: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2022
iamL:

Nor be every body dey find green card na.

Seriously?

Hav you ever come across my story here?

I knew and I wanted to get married to a white lady since I was 5yeard old... Till now, that believe never changes...

Currently my partner makes it 3 white woman hav dated .... @5years old I don't even understand the meaning of greencard

I advice people to marry white women not because they need a Paper but because I believe them to have different mentality from other races....

I'm sure you know black Americans ladies can also give u dat paper
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Johel(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2022
oldienavie:
So I am 36 years and looking to settle down.
I have a lady friend who I have know for a while and is a really decent lady.
She is the type of person I would like to marry (I like conservative ladies and she is the conservative type no makeup which is what I want).
She is 32 years old.

A part of me feels it is better to wait for a while and try and get a younger "god fearing" lady.

To the men, what would you advise ?

I am kinda traditional and feel like a man should avoid marrying a lady in her 30s and also have a gap of atleast 7 years with the wife but I think I love her, I have been thinking about her lately.

Edited: A lot of people asking why I am not married at 36 years old, I was studying abroad, I just got back to naija to try and marry.

Avoid the young ones...their eyes still dey outside...a woman of 32 is perfect for marriage...but still observe closely...I won't advice u go for the younger one.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by olaolaking: 11:51am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided
You are very correct. My wife is 4 years older and I never regretted marrying her.
The best decision of my life. More than 7 years now.

A good woman/girl is a good woman/girl = a good wife. Nothing concern being a good person with age. When you are good, you are good

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Jaqenhghar: 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
doggedfighter:

Read properly and get the facts before rushing to ask questions that do not concern you.

Relax Ms. Fact Finder.
In case you didnt notice, it concerned me when members of the public ( including me ) were asked our opinion. Unless you are the OP or the girl he is talking about I dont see why my question should get you so worked up.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by samwillyco1(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

He should go for a younger lady: it is what he wants.

Most people want men to compromise on their desires while ladies unabashedly stand by theirs undecided

There are many younger ladies that'll tick his boxes.

For me I prefer matured ladies with brains in their thirties, they can face any situation with confidence and give out good advice when needed, what I mainly look at apart from character and age is body structure and hight of the lady simple; in all op will make his final decision and not us.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by twosquare(m): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

STFU....
Women age like milk...
As at 32 her body might have been rumpled.
Which body endures forever?

All of you just like to deceive una sef just like Iya kokumọ and her son.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by pocohantas(f): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
brandsoncharlie:

Keep waiting for a man to provide for you, living in dream land, Kani kayode their ex wife type.
Most rich men nowadays go for class except those sex pervert like ned woko and his ilks.
Look at Kenya vice president daughter, married a rich Nigerian man and well connected.
Pastor Chris daughter, same thing.
Tobi married Becca(Ghanaian well known female artist) with class.
The list is endless. Be there, one stupid rich man with class with known family name will come and marry you.

I wonder why you think a man has to be rich and from a known family to PROVIDE. It isn’t even logical or sensible, but I understand you are all up in your feelings. Hence the incoherency. That you successfully mixed provision with wealth and fame is something only a slow mind would pull off.

Yes, a man should provide. If you can’t do that, what would you do?
-Would you have our kids?
-Would you take care of the home or claim I am emasculating you?
-Oh you want to sit at home and play draft with your fellow never do wells while I go to work?
-Would you take annual visits to my family house and help my mother wash her clothes?
-Would you be willing to serve our guests anyara and ose oji?

Why do you want to be useless? Your father didn’t provide for his family? Was he rich and famous? You’re not wise my dear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Uyi168: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Raalsalghul:

It's not even about the age for me, but how people react when men and women state their desires in a partner;

Men

She's broke: they'll say "open a business for her"

She's not my class: they'll say "bring her up to your taste."

Women

He's not my class: they'll say "she can get better."

He doesn't have a job: they'll say "who'll take care of your needs, activate the other options."

And while I understand some of these sentiments due to the natural state of both genders, there's an underlying tone of men should not have standards for themselves: that they should accept whatever comes their way and always play it down to the fact that the lady has good manners/well behaved which according to them is all that matters.

Basically, they want men to stick around and do the job while women should move on to other options whenever both come across potential partners who don't fit their specs.

You can see some already shaming the Op up there for wanting a younger lady.
You nailed it.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidHarry(m): 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
sandra50:
You see one thing with men..they are so confused..you are 36 and the lady is 32,what age range do you want to marry from?22/25?someone that you can give birth to?so it's now a crime being 32 and unmarried for a lady but you can be 36 and unmarried?
You want to leave a good girl you have known for years because of age and marry someone that would probably pretend to be good because they want you to marry them..let me tell you something..if you leave this 32 years old good girl to marry a small girl that you hardly know,you might come looking for the one of 32 and that time it would have been late..the age gape between you and the said lady is just perfect..5 years is more than enough.

You don't have to make excuse for your age bro. At 36 you still have time more than enough time till you're 45, purpose, achievement and almost every girl will choose you for long term. Stop comparing your age to a woman. She doesn't have your time
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Anfieldboss: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Same way a woman in her 30's to 40's has a higher chance of multiple births and when men also age too their sperm quality appreciates.

It is not just a woman thing, this OP is old as well he is 36 and shouldn't be giving the liberty of wanting to make demands he should settle for his age gap

Who told you a woman in 30s to 40s have higher chances of multiple births? Those women in their 30's and 40's you see having multiple births conceive mainly through IVF. With IVF, you can calculatively go for twins or triplets.

You are right about the man's chances also getting slimmer with age too.

About settling for his age gap, that's his choice to make.

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Raalsalghul: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2022
samwillyco1:

For me I prefer matured ladies with brains in their thirties, they can face any situation with confidence and give out good advice when needed, what I mainly look at apart from character and age is body structure and hight of the lady simple; in all op will make his final decision and not us.

Different strokes for different folks.

At least, it's your decision and no one's shaming you for it.

4 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by BigBashiru: 11:54am On Jan 19, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Not every lady likes it unless the man has money.

Men who carefully look for your girls I perceive them as perverts cheesy

Anyway for me though money or no money nothing more than 4 years the ideal age gap between a husband and wife is 5 years and not more anything more than that happened for whatever reason and their world view on issues is affected by age.

Age is an important factor for me so it cannot be just a number

The world doesn't revolve around u so live with it. Ur preferences are noted tho.

2 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Johel(m): 11:55am On Jan 19, 2022
Double0h7:
I swear age is just a number. Look at the kinda question a 36 year old man is asking undecided

You have mental issues....what's wrong with the question he asked?...why do u people just behave like idiots....a man of 36 is curious about something that bothers him and decided to bring it to this great forum yet u Wana still make him feel bad,why y'all like complicating things?...if u got nothing to tell him,why not STFU and face front!!

3 Likes

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by DavidHarry(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2022
samwillyco1:

Like a child, you raise a woman to your taste. A 30+ woman would most likely be raising you

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by samwillyco1(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2022
Op the devil you know is better than the angle you are looking for.

Finally, for me I like them slim and tall, they will always look younger than their age.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Johel(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2022
blackaxe78:

Smh….

You are lucky you have a matured lady who has all the qualities you looking for.

If you talking about age, the younger ones will get you to depression! They are only good on bed, maturity they lack.

Exactly....the younger ones eyes still dey outside.

1 Like

Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Smithwilliams826: 11:57am On Jan 19, 2022
Bros, there is nothing like good or God fearing lady in Nigeria again. The one you think you know, you just don't know her.
Find girl that has sense. 1% of ladies in Nigeria can be consider good.
If you know, you know.
Re: Marry A 32 Year Old Good Girl Or Look For A Younger Good Girl? by Shegzdave: 11:58am On Jan 19, 2022
Madam Pocohantas, are you over thirty? Cause I don’t understand why you carry this matter for head like dreadlock? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

My Wife Still Asks Her Ex For Money / These Posts And More On The Internet Are Not Meant For Couples - Bamisepeters / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.