Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34808 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by DSC7: 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honor10:
Asiwaju jagaban!

If you are not voting for Jagaban in 2023, you have wasted your vote. grin grin

undecided

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
All these are all opinion, How many professor come out and vote?How many students vote based on academic qualifications?There will be divided vote, because all parties will also bring a Christian candidate,how many lawyer vote based on profession?How many Yoruba believe in him.. Politic is structure,No machinery,No success..A case study of Ambode in Lagos..Many peoples you mentioned doesn't like vote,it's politicians that brings voter,Look Northern side as whole.. President is more powerful than vice..

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lacoach: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Me
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by WillyDave: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Fellow nairalanders good evening. Pls I am in a desperate situation and I need an urgent assistance. Since I lost my job life has been so difficult.

I need someone to get me a car to used as taxi either on hire purchase basis or weekly remittance. My children are dying of hunger. My wife is a private school teacher and up till today, the school has not paid them December salary.

Every day I must sell something in my house for us to eat. I don't know what else to sell now. I don't even know what we will eat tomorrow. The only reasonable thing to sell now is this my phone. But my heart is bleeding at the thought of it. How can I access nairaland that makes my happy most times. How can I communicate? I will be rendered incommunicado. Pls someone should help me.

I am a resident of Gwagwalada here in Abuja. My number is 09014073575. I will never disappoint anyone whom God will use to rescue me from this desperate situation. I am not a lazy person at all. And I know Abuja pretty well.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by SAMTOBIJU(m): 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osibanjo and Zulum...APC
Peter Obi and Saraki...PDP
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 20, 2022
Me I need a straight forward individual

Obi,Ameachi,Zulum,Akinwumi,Iweala
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by charixel: 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Una never learn... Kontinu
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Olaideolayemi(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
I preferred Tinubu, because of his political success and performance so far..

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by victorazy(m): 7:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adblg0610:
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum as President and Babatunde Fashola as Vice President.

U no even get sympathy
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by OFFICIAL336: 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Businessman1986:
Tinubu - Experienced enough to deal with entrenched antagonists of a better Nigeria. Will appoint technocrats, though still an imperfect candidate.

Zulum - A strong, progressive Northerner.
Two Moslems?

Yoruba moslems are the problem of this country
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by victorazy(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
SAMTOBIJU:
Osibanjo and Zulum...APC
Peter Obi and Saraki...PDP

ACN?
APGA?
etc
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lammygloooooooo(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gov akinwunmi ambode + prof BAT inaji
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by SundayOvuta1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Engr David Umahi
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Kmf0: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Me
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo and Zulum cannot run Nigeria. Gentlemen cannot run Nigeria. Every government in Nigeria since independence that has been run by a "gentleman" ultimately gets hijacked by a cabal and ends up a failure or overthrown....FACT! Tafa - Gowon -Shagari -Shonekan-GEJ.

If you have a gentleman as a president then you need a "loyal political juggernaut and strongman " as vice president to "have your back" otherwise you will spend your administration battling internal elements and putting out fires.

Every Gentleman president/head of state has attained that office of the back of a cabal otherwise they would never have what it takes to get to that office. Therefore they occupy the position but the power has never belonged to them and that is why they either fail or are removed. Tafa was nominated by Sardauna, Shagari was a creation of the Kaduna mafia that ended up running his govt. Gowon was "put there" by the Northern Military....... Shonekan and GEJ you all know.

An Osinbajo/zulum presidency will be run by a cabal just like GEJ/Sambo

If Osinbajo contests after Tinubu has declared he will already have made internal enemies for himself. So even if he wins there will be people within his party out to destroy him. Osinbajo has no political base, so the Tinubu loyalistswill grudgingly help him win but they will be out for blood!!!

Tinubu's declaration means Osinbajo is bleeped..either he doesnt contest, he contests and loses the ticket or he contests, wins and becomes a sitting target!! he would ordinarily make a good president but my prediction is if he becomes president, a lot of people will be dissapointed!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by rickyrex(m): 7:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mason360:

Oga he's not the Commander in Chief yet. He has a boss. Wisdom says never outshine your Master. He can't make major decisions at his current level. You think he doesn't know what to do to curb many issues we are facing? Taking major decisions behind Buhari would have been insubordination which is politically suicidal. Abeg rest!
that is what we face in a country where we elect based on sentiment and tribal base. To my main point when an uneducated leads the folds of educated ones.... At what point do you think the educated ones will make a rational decision or proposed a rational opinion that will be seconded by the uneducated president. No matter how smart and intellectual they seems to be their dreams and ideas can never be interpreted by the uneducated president. And when you when the educated surbordinate tries to outsmart the uneducated president he feels they want to prove otherwise. Like me I find it hard to work under an illiterate cause northing I will do that will be meaningful. I love to learn from people who are more than me in intellectual capacity. How did osinbajo manage to accept the offer to work with a man who has no formal education.... A whole professor. That is to tell you that even him osinbajo is just their for the tittle and not for leadership sake. People with conscience make rational decision in their life career. I will rather prefer an educated president having an uneducated vice who is ready to learn and grow. There's a difference been grabbing power and having conscience. I see tinubu and Atiku as power drunk with no conscience. This men are just playing with Nigerians emotions. If osinbajo is coming as a first timer I would have prefer him but haven't been under this government and played no positive role I say no to him. You can't say because you want to be loyal and then you watch your boss commit sacrilege. Bro as a pastor and a professor resign and get people empathy for doing the right thing. Maybe with that he will get peoples mandate as one who have witnessed the wrong doing of his predecessor
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by tiger28: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Sergio104:
Peter Obi my choice

The man is tested and trusted.

forget unnecessary propaganda against him. The way he handled the "Godfatherism menace" in Anambra is still a hundred question to be answered. And upon that propelled Anambra to the Zenith

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
Gone are the days we vote based on affiliation.
When Christians are being killed, what was his stand... No mistake again. Vote based on a concrete performance. He was not allowed to showcase his capacity like you said,so on what basis are you now making your choice.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lexy2014: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

Why would posterity judge osinbajo if he refuses to come out to declare his interest in being Nigeria's president?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Copied and modified
Gone are the days we vote based on affiliation.
When Christians were being killed, what was his stand... No mistake again. Vote based on a concrete performance. He was not allowed to showcase his capacity like you said,so on what basis are you now making your choice.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by adeolaben(m): 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Copied and modified

Yes, I'm really in support of this... Hope God grants us that wish .....

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by KILLTHECOWS(f): 7:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Copied and modified
how much did he pay you for all this trash?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Christy1759: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter obi is the best among all,osibanjo is the same with buhari
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by adeolaben(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2022
Baawahala:
Me I need a straight forward individual

Obi,Ameachi,Zulum,Akinwumi,Iweala

Akinwumi, okonjo iweala, zulum, Osinbajo are all good candidates...
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by seyz91(m): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
You got it
NothingDoMe:
Yup. How people want a vice-president to start a fight with the president is beyond me. He did well when he was acting president.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Okunga: 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Wike and Zulum and Nigeria will be on the right trackā€¦ On Gaad.

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by tiger28: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Babastrong:
I don't fear a group of LIONS Led by a sheep. But i fear a group of sheeps led by A LION.
OSINBAJO is like a sheep, too gentle to grap the IPODS' Scrotum when they want to tear our dear country apart. Lol.
WHEN you are a DEPUTY (you are quiet out of loyalty to your boss...48 laws of Power) is DIFFERENT from when you are NOW the BOSS......Masters of POWER know this well
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Easylifelomo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2022
Honor10:
Asiwaju jagaban!

If you are not voting for Jagaban in 2023, you have wasted your vote. grin grin
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu for President by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by kingthreat(m): 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Nigerians don't know what they want. Osinbajo is more like a Biden to me. Weak man. You think this man will give an order and it would be taken seriously. He would be worse than GEJ. In times like this where there is brewing conflict, we need a stronger leader.
Give me Akinwunmi Adesina.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by lexy2014: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Copied and modified

How has osinbajo distinguished himself in "many ways"? What are those many ways? If he distinguished himself in many, how was he not able to beyond his constituted jurisdiction? What is his "constituted jurisdiction"?

How and why does he have a better choice than other candidates?

How did u arrive at d conclusion that 80% of christians, students, lecturers, buharis followers, Yorubas, ordinary nigerians and lawyers will vote for osinbajo?

How did osinbajos loyalty to buhari move nigeria forward? Did osinbajo swear to buhari or did he swear to d constitution?

How did u arrive at d conclusion that the south east and south south love him?

If u say he has the structure that he says he has, how is he going to improve the lives of d "structures" as president of Nigeria?

If d "structures" help him fulfil his ambition, how will he help them fulfil their ambitions?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Bimpe29: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2022
Adblg0610:
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum as President and Babatunde Fashola as Vice President.
What a perfect combination but Muslim-Muslim ticket can't fly.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by kennyz247(m): 7:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
[quote author=Engryagulam post=109542323]Osibanjo and El-Rufai[/quote bross you don spoil everything na..... elrufa na bastard na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics) / Fayose Seeks 7 Months Tenure Extension Aborted By Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.