Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? (34807 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Vice President Osinbajo / 2019: Who Will Be The PDP Presidential And Vice Presidential Candidates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by seyz91(m): 6:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mtchewwww!
Adblg0610:
Prof. Babagana Umara Zulum as President and Babatunde Fashola as Vice President.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by CSTRR: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Obi.

I am not deluded neither am I a fool.

I don't reward failure.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:43pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo and Zulum
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nsiehi: 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Atiku for president.
Ikpeazu for vice.
The above is a very charismatic combo that will take Nigeria out of the present cesspit.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oshiomole and obaseki
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by LordVarys1: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

But I believe he has a better chance than any other candidate.

As a Pastor, 80% of Christians will support and vote for him

As a Professor, 80% of academic and students will support and vote for him

As a Lawyer, 80% of lawyers will support and vote for him

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

The South east and South South love him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
thank God I saw copied at the end. This is one useless analysis of a post

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by obinnajohnson: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
I want to become president while prof. Zulum becomes my vice. How do u see it guys ?

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by akin9ja78(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
TinubuXAmeachi
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by ChrisP92(m): 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo/Zulum
Or
Obi/Tambuwal
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by CSTRR: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10,000 votes in the North, send your account number.

Infact, I can boldly say I would give you 1 naira for each vote he gets in the North.

If he easy, goat for dey shave. Stop dreaming bro.
Peter obi may not get even one vote in the North, which is your wish.

But this is not an indictment on him, it is an indictment on the north.
It's not surprising that the north has endemic illiteracy, and religious conservatism.

It doesn't change the fact that Peter obi is and will remain the most qualified candidate from southern Nigeria.

The question is "who do you want to be president".

He did not ask who will the north vote for?
Two different questions.

3 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Mason360(m): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
rickyrex:
Buhari want someone who can listen to him and support the northern heardmen and share free money that is why they want osinbanjo. If you like add emotions to your vote in the end, emotions will not solve our problem. Osinbanjo will act like good luck in the end those who voted will be shouting weakling. Osinbanjo will try but he will be too soft to take decision or make decisions

Oga he's not the Commander in Chief yet. He has a boss. Wisdom says never outshine your Master. He can't make major decisions at his current level. You think he doesn't know what to do to curb many issues we are facing? Taking major decisions behind Buhari would have been insubordination which is politically suicidal. Abeg rest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by DuchessAmanda(f): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

You are so very wrong..he has distinguished himself in many ways. Unfortunately he can't do beyond his constituted jurisdiction.

As a loyal and dedicated Vice President to President Muhammadu Buhari, 80% of Buhari followers will support and vote for him

As an in-law to Obafemi Awolowo family, 80% of Yorubas will support and vote for him

As a Leader who initiated the various Social Investment Programmes of Buhari administration, 80% of the ordinary people of Nigeria will support and vote for him.

So, when they ask you what structures does Yemi Osinbajo have, tell them he has religious, academia, professional, political(Buhari), ethnic and people structures.

Pastor(Prof) Yemi Osinbajo SAN, is the incoming President of Nigeria by the grace of God.

Copied and modified
Well, statistically incorrect, but then again it's just an opinion, Sir.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Maryo12(f): 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
I will personally travel to vote yemi any other person can wait.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by LordVarys1: 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo has a bright chance though he will make a weak president. He will be controlled completely.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by brodalikeme(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

I am for this two. Things will continue to go wrong when good men refuse to aspire to the top positions and the masses keep quiet.

I am inclined towards running a campaign for them.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by LordVarys1: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
Muslim Muslim ticket will not work, so you people should just stop calling 2 Muslims

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by murmee: 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mason360:

Oga he's not the Commander in Chief yet. He has a boss. Wisdom says never outshine your Master. He can't make major decisions at his current level. You think he doesn't know what to do to curb many issues we are facing? Taking major decisions behind Buhari would have been insubordination which is politically suicidal. Abeg rest!
What a beautiful submission. Thank you Mason360.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by odaudumike(m): 6:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Osinbajo is better then current contender i have seen so far.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by seyz91(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
You said it all
Toks2008:

Copied and modified
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Fedoglo: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Tinuubu and his wife.... Since we no wan get sense

2 Likes

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:
For me I will go with Star Boy any day any time with Zulum as his running mate. Let's have two Proffesors handle our affairs for the very first time.

A clarion Call beckons to Professor Yemi Osinbajo and posterity will judge him if he refuses to come out to declare his interest.

Anyways this is my personal choice... What about you? Who would you prefer to be Nigeria's next president?

It is fashionable to shout Zulum, Zulum!! How many people actually have 1st hand knowledge of what going on in maiduguri? I am not saying he hasnt done well but I dont know that he has done well either based on pictures on the internet....idiots like Okorocha wwere vere versed at showing pictures of failed. meaningless or cosmetic projects. How many of you people shouting Zulumhave been to Borno state? if that is how you chooose your leaders then you deserve bad leaders!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by realstars: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
Okortor:
Vote OKOTOR for PRESIDENT 2023 to enjoy the best PRESIDENCY and GOVERNMENT ever.

SOPHIERE FOR VICE PRESIDENT
you are wrong, you are takeing my vp, vote realstars and sobhiere for vice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by CSTRR: 7:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
LordVarys1:
Osinbajo has a bright chance though he will make a weak president. He will be controlled completely.
My problem with osinbajo is that he does not have the pedigree in doing what needs to be done.

He has not been tested in high public office before.

The only stint he had as vice president, his supporters are telling us that his hands are tied.
A whole vice president.

The same people that told us that that osinbajo will handle economy while buhari will handle security in 2015 are the same people selling him to us now.

He talks nice, he looks nice, he is dignified. That is all.
Just vibes and insha allah.

No real pedigree.

Nigeria does not need that right now. We need someone who can do the hard task and who has done it before.

The country is on the precipice.

Does osinbajo look like someone that can streamline our civil service, cut waste and improve efficiency?
No.

All through his 8 years as vice president, there is no indication of any reformist character in him.

He would try his best, but most of govt would keep running as usual.

I would rather him than tinubu though by far, but I don't expect much from him.

Just a bit of improvement here and there but most things would remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by babington91(m): 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Sadiq and iwobi..

Madt oooo
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Resonance2019: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
As a South Easternant, should Osibanjo declare, we gladly, I mean gladly vote him and zulum
Medikooldr:
Anyone that would move us forward
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by uthlaw: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

Copied and modified
I'm also a fan of this two,but what is about as a pastor 80% of Christian, and if 80% of Muslim also decide for atiku nko...leave religion out of this!
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by seyz91(m): 7:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Me too, my last presidential vote was for GEJ in 2011
ImoleNaija:
God knows I am not stepping outside for Presidential election if Osinbajo is not amongst the candidates, unless a trusted & worthy youth is raised.

I'm glad I never went out to vote for either Buhari or Atiku during the last election. Many people, I know, who did are living in regrets. My last Presidential vote was for GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Highways: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Peter Obi and Akinwumi Adesina.... The north should rest abegii
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by tonididdy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Toks2008:

I'm not yoiruba.
I am not Igbo
But if it were legal, I would vote over and over again an osibanjo presidency over that other yoiruba drug Lord .

But I haven't decided yet on osibanjo, I love to see the other candidates available
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by brainhgeek(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
None!
I hope all these generation of politicians are pushed over the cliffs, with their offshoots.
Re: Who Would You Prefer To Be Nigeria's Next President and Vice president? by Godi25(m): 7:08pm On Jan 20, 2022
I will go for Osinbajo and Zulum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Casualties As Biafra Group Clash With Cameroonian Soldiers / El Rufai Displays Great Humility In This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.