Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? (39058 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Dan Dat Of The Educated Ones? / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by juniorstar(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fafesot:
My uncle, who is well learned and financially bouyant got married to a lady who barely finished secondary school. At first, our family members felt indignited toward this, but when they saw he was insistence on getting married to her, they let them be. They've been married for ten years now and we do visit them.. One thing I observe about them is; they are happy and also play like small children.

Aside this, I've seen many well-educated men who decided to take less educated or non educated ladies as wife and has always yielded a happy Union. I do say this; is there something about learned men going for less educated ladies.
As for me, I can marry an illiterate. You must be educated as I am..

Let's hear your opinion and experience..

Av been to many states with pretty/ fair damsels but once dey open their mouth..i lose interest.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by mrkings84(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2022
Who wants to be arguing unnecessarily with an educated woman.

Submit, Dem no go gree, they will be claiming i too know!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
[s]
Olayetan:

So the uneducated are full house wife without being engaged?

Educated ladies are just full of themselves, they don't know when to keep quiet and how to keep sanity in their home. Reason why many educated ladies don't have successful home.
[/s]

JUST SAID YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SLAVERY IN 21ST CENTURY OF THE AGE OF AQUARIUS.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Brunosamel(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Animegirl:
grin I know poverty stricken Redpillers will condemn educated and successful women soon.

Well, they could marry because of love, others no money to afford successful and independent women(Redpillers frustration), while some men marry to control illiterate women.
What does redpill has to do with this have you had about 3fs of nature. Stop calling out redpill cuz they two different case
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Zealag(m): 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
They are desperate to fill the house wife role,always on wrapper every night

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jennyclay(f): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2022
Unruly7:
Na the educated ones de shout feminism up and down

Men don't women wey de raise shoulder against them oh
who told you that?? did you carry out some research?? So how did you came about this??

You will just open your mouth waaaa..and spit rubbish.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by holluwizzy: 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2022
The person educated ones are busy with their career, while the otherwise are busy f**king around.

Meanwhile it's is a f**king case.
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
SoapQueen:

Tueh!
Bunch of confused souls.
DON'T MIND THEM.. THEY ARE ONLY BABIES IN MALE BODY.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Toks2008(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oversabi
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Klass99(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jennyclay(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:
The educated ones are mostly feminists, sadists, wretched, saucy and untrained.

An educated woman is a recipe for disaster.
You're a mumu man.

Hope your sisters are illiterate and hope they're well mannered??

7 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by SoapQueen(f): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jeon:

DON'T MIND THEM..
THEY ARE ONLY BABIES IN MALE BODY.

I take most of these nitwits like Buhari takes Nigerians - a joke.

Very insecure creatures who make me laugh a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Enimoney3: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
If you want to have rest of mind and abstain from having heart attack earlier go and marry school cert holder with sound mind or else you are digging ur grave....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Youngzedd(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fafesot:
My uncle, who is well learned and financially bouyant got married to a lady who barely finished secondary school. At first, our family members felt indignited toward this, but when they saw he was insistence on getting married to her, they let them be. They've been married for ten years now and we do visit them.. One thing I observe about them is; they are happy and also play like small children.

Aside this, I've seen many well-educated men who decided to take less educated or non educated ladies as wife and has always yielded a happy Union. I do say this; is there something about learned men going for less educated ladies.

Let's hear your opinion and experience..

If you don't care about body counts, then you have no issue with women that went to tertiary institution in Nigeria.

Up Sugar Daddy! grin
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
SoapQueen:

I take most of these nitwits like Buhari takes Nigerians - a joke.
Very insecure creatures who make me laugh a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
thesicilian:

Yeah, focus on the top ten who got their wealth not because of their university degrees, but because of their business acumen, while you conveniently ignore the almost 200 million others who are not so fortunate...

According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 22.5 million of the 35.5 million in the labor force did not receive a tertiary education, while 6.29 million never attended school. Not just that, they also found out that SSCE holders are the most employed in the country, with an impressive 13.2 million gainfully employed.
Very intelligent response. You made your points clear without conflict

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Dididrumz(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2022
Fafesot:

What are You saying na??

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Franking: 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2022
Formings na. The educated ones dey form well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Eriokanmi: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
thesicilian:
The same reason many people who did no attend university are more successful than many graduates.
Where , proof pls?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Eriokanmi: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry
Gbabesky
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Govocrete: 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
The educated prefer a ready-made Mr Right they read about in romantic novels.

While the uneducated lookout for potential men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Musam6920(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bkus uneducated ladies are very calculative, respectful and submisive why Educated ladies are, am not ready yet, am going for my masters, i going fo my phd after they will be looking for billonier to marry.

ladies get sence, dont let Education fool you.
be wise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by wagzy37: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Animegirl:
grin I know poverty stricken Redpillers will condemn educated and successful women soon.

Well, they could marry because of love, others no money to afford successful and independent women(Redpillers frustration), while some men marry to control illiterate women.

Independent women?? What are they independent of? Men right? Pray tell why independent women want to get married since they are ‘independent’ of men. Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by real777(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Education is much more than the "fall walls of university degree" There are more certificate holders in Nigeria than educated folks.
Most Nigerians are oblivious to the meaning of formal education. University education in Nigeria is for seeking for employment basically.

LoL most of the so called educated ladies these days are packaged certificates prostitutes. No single wisdom and good character in them...Well if you have no issues getting married to high body mileage ladies please go ahead and get your so called university certificate lady.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by thinkmoney(m): 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Kriss216:
The educated ones are mostly feminists, sadists, wretched, saucy and untrained.

An educated woman is a recipe for disaster.
Taliban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by 9gerian: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Even though it sounds odd but no boss wants to hire an arrogant staff. In a way, a husband can be likened to a boss.

Submission actually gives women power in their homes. Arrogance erodes any authority or power that the husband would have delegated to her (since she’s already grabbing the power without being given).

Unruly7:
Na the educated ones de shout feminism up and down

Men don't women wey de raise shoulder against them oh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Dagrace01(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
thesicilian:

Yeah, focus on the top ten who got their wealth not because of their university degrees, but because of their business acumen, while you conveniently ignore the almost 200 million others who are not so fortunate...

According to the Nigerian Bureau of Statistics, 22.5 million of the 35.5 million in the labor force did not receive a tertiary education, while 6.29 million never attended school. Not just that, they also found out that SSCE holders are the most employed in the country, with an impressive 13.2 million gainfully employed.
Seriously?
Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Owen247: 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Educated ladies are arrogant, disrespectful and full of pride. They hardly submit to a man unlike an uneducated lady who's just the opposite. angry
U have said it all ,but nt all educated women doe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Nekky5(f): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
The man looked beyond her educational status reason they are still together.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by Henon: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
They tend to argue a lot.

1 Like

Re: Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? by wagzy37: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2022
Jennyclay:
You're a mumu man.

Hope your sisters are illiterate and hope they're well mannered??

Shame, Insults, Guilt and need to be right. Now you understand why men will rather go for non-exposed and ‘uneducated’ women. Your response says more about you than the person who you are chiding.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Military Officer Knelt Down And Proposed To His Military Wife (Photos) / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.