Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? (61259 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Is A Nurse, Kindly Accept My Sympathy / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
sleekflow:

Seems like the problem of life is weighing down hard on your soul... You just dey talku talku anyhow... I am so certain you are one opo with a wide and rotten toto... Shiloh awaits you. Pele
You mean the woman that birthed you? grin
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
PROPEACE:

Thunder fire my mouth!
Ok?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
..,..Where is kobojunkie?

Come and carry your senseless sister,biko.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by medriano: 9:09am On Jan 22, 2022
Sister from hell. Go look for your own man.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by juman(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Mere attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Donedeal1(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Don't take in the "cause", stop going near the wicked man,except you want to reconcile them otherwise please don't do that wicked things again.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
Your family bond is about to be torn apart.How are you sure he will not do the same thing to you as he did to your sister?

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Solomon61(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
Please I need only matured minds on this.
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.
Should I accept his proposal?

At the end of it all, he will say if you can betray ur sister, you could do same to him at the slightest misunderstanding. So No No No No

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by zoedew: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

My elder sister and her husband were married for 5 years and separated November last year but not divorced yet, though the families have been trying to reconcile them to come back together but my sister's husband has been adamant about it.

I noticed that ever since his separation from my sister he started visiting my place and now it has become frequent. I allowed it because I see him as a brother but now I am starting to really enjoy his company. He has been helping me out with stuffs and still maintains his kindness towards my parents.

He proposed marriage to me yesterday and I have been confused. I will be 30 by February 2nd.

That is a No-No! Better to remain unmarried than to indulge in such an uncharitable marriage. Please wake up from your fairy tale sleep. Tell him no and shut him out of your totally. No well-intentioned man proposes marriage to the younger sister of a wife he divorced.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by thesmallgod(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
What exactly are wrong with ladies of this generation. Why is that you quickly lust over material things. Are you a dog?. Your sister married someone and they separated and you are thinking now of accepting his proposal because the guy is buying you things. On a normal ground, that man should not even be seen 50 meters close your compound, which make me wonder if you really have elders in your family. I won't be surprise if you have been sleeping with that man.
Many of you see your private part as a means of survival or means of elevating your status. You have a futile dream and that is the reason when you get used and dump, you end up calling men a scum. I wonder who is a scum now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Chikankem331: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Bring him home officially to your parent... Let your parent correct your senses. It's just obvious that you part of the reasons why their marriage scattered. He pays you visit and you see him as a brother... Lol..... Because you are 30 justifies your close relationship with your elder sis husband? Shake your head every morning to check if your brain is still intact.
This is very irrational, of all men, is your sis husband.
I hate rubbish...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by TheMostComplex1: 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
emmeyen:
Why will he not be adamant to reconsile with his wife when you have been opening the door of your house for him? Accept it and lose your sanity and sister's love. Women should stop being women's enemy. That man must indeed be shameless trying to come in between two sisters. Are you not supposed to be on your sister's side in times like this? You see him as a brother and your sister is what? An enemy? Why do women find it comfortable to date their friend's boyfriend and husband? What if the divorce doesn't come through or they get back together and by then mr "brother" has already gotten to your pants. How do you then face your family and your sister? You will now become sworn enemies right? Sister, men never finish for market. Send the buffalo home abeg.

Well said
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by chronique(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
That you are even considering his proposal, shows how despicable of a person you are. Your own blood sister's husband that is alive and barely separated for 2 months is who you are considering for marriage? What on earth happened to this your generation for God sake? Looks like most of you just grow without your brains only to start doing stupid things. I puke on your sister's behalf. I hope you don't poison her or kill her to have your way. Out of all the men in the world, it's the one your sister married that is entering your eyes.... Perfect example of what Ibos would call onyeberibe.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Righteousness2(m): 9:11am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

NO!
That is an evil devilish Proposal.
Even if you will be 49 do not accept a proposal that will send you to Hell.
It is not Worth it!

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by toprealman: 9:12am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..
So what's your take on this issue bro?
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2022
toprealman:

So what's your take on this issue bro?
I dropped mine already.. smiley
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Mariangeles(f): 9:13am On Jan 22, 2022
NovesaTillie:
It's a serious matter.

Munzy14, gbara oso bia oooo!
Bia lee ihe chaga nga!

I kwukwere ya ekwu eshi ahu o!
Chinekenna!
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Michcole: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Does that give you any right to conclude when you literally understand nothing baby boy..?
Married for 10 years but acting like a little boy..

Omo rest. You are not making a salient point.
Your points breeds of ignorance abeg
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by amazingspiderma: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Hello Lady. Would like to be your sister's eternal enemy?

Leave that relationship, it's heading no where?

Who will give your hand in marriage ? The same person that gave your sister's hands.

Who will receive your hands from the husband side, the same person.

Please stop thinking about marriage with him. I sure you have started dating, or having sex which is why you are even considering his hand.

The same family that wants to reconcile his marriage, he wants to take another wife from.

Run, run from him, run for your life. Never look back. Save yourself, your sister and your family the shame.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2022
Michcole:

Omo rest. You are not making a salient point.
Your points breeds of ignorance abeg
Yeah you ain't.. wink
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by vivalavida(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
The other day it was your boyfriend moving into your apartment. Your boyfriend of 5 months. And now this.
Abeg u no rate us for here at all.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by jerrymej(m): 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Accept both his family proposal...

Mad people everywhere everyday...
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ugom123: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
If you both are sure of what u have as true, why not? Go ahead and accept. Forget about what the world will say and focus on what makes you happy. Ur sis is free to marry anyone including his brother if she wants to.

This life eh, it is only what makes me happy that I do as long as I'm not killing anyone.
what if the man couldn't cope with ur sis. I know my guy who has been so good to his wife but the wife has refused to be good in bed. He has tried eveything to teach her but she has refused to learn.
This my guy na correct guy wey Don over try for this his wife even when they were dating.

See eh, marriage matter, is somehow. If the man finds love else where now from a lady who meets his desire, some humans will begin to judge him.
sis, if u love the man too and he loves u too, go ahead and accept and enjoy.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 22, 2022
Michelle70:
How did it even cross ur mind that u should even contemplate on accepting or not is to be studied.

Omo, where ona deh see these feelings weh ona deh develop for on a sisters husbands sef

Can you not see her profile picture where she is posing for doggy? grin

Who knows whether it was the doggy she has been giving her sister’s husband was what led to their separation. grin

This life keeps getting worse by the day. Only a blazing comet “Dibiasky” can reboot this flawed world & redeem us all. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by lessonotes(f): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If I humiliate your head now you will start crying on the mods..did you not read where she said matured minds..?

Looks like you ain't ok huh? respect yourself and stop concluding in a brainless manner..

Am sorry, but I've noticed you often spill gibberish on this forum; not 1, 2 or 3, but multiple. Kindly amend.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by PoliteActivist: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
TheDemola:

Still not a good reason to marry your sister's ex. Let's not throw away morals please

Like I asked, what if the sister supports it - for whatever reason. It may seem unlikely she would, but you don't know for sure. Surprising stuff like that always happen
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by ruggedboych: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Na wa oo.. cheesy

You and who de follow shine teeth, if I give you nodding this morning eh, you will go back to bed immediately sad
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
lessonotes:

Am sorry, but I've noticed you often spill gibberish on this forum; not 1, 2 or 3, but multiple. Kindly amend.
Guess that's none of your business..you ain't comfortable log out.. undecided
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Arabk25: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2022
My friend be very careful with that guy
Any man that's attracted to his wife sister is not worthy to be called a man
The next one now he will be attracted to your friends.
And so on
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by Zchi1052(m): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Na the same girl again...a confused gene... useless sperm product

Check her posts on her profile to confirm how useless she's is
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by lessonotes(f): 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
infogenius:

U're not ok at all very immaturely brainless.
There are some things that should not be considered at all. His sister got separated from her husband two months ago and she is asking if she can accept his proposal two months after. Is this right?

I notice u just barge in and post in threads that's ok but post or respond when u really have something sensible to say.
I am also very sure u not even close to getting married which makes it so unwise for u to even comment on the thread.

FYI, I am over 10yrs in marriage and I can tell u it is getting better. I don't need to tell you that my mind is very mature.

Try and make a relationship work instead of badging and commenting on threads that have to do with people that want to settle down or in marriage.

Person wey no know anything wey dey do I too know. Rubbish

God Bless you for putting that fellow in his/her place.
Re: Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? by SMEpromote: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Your sister's husband proposed marriage to you and you are even considering whether to accept the proposal or not. Both you and your sister's husband have serious problem. The way some women reason amazes me. The man must have seen the way you behave towards him before thinking of proposing marriage to you in the first place while still married to your sister. Not only should that proposal irritate you, but also you should feel disgusted about the man if only you have any shred of character left in you.

He has not even divorced your sister yet. And even if your sister was dead, marrying your late sister's husband would still appear somehow, talk more when she is alife and still married to the man. Infact you should be the one leading the effort to reconcile your sister and her husband even if sibings rivalry exits between the two you, but here you are being the reason they would never get back together, and somehow you're ok with that.

You and the man should be ashamed of yourselves!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Ladies In Relationship With Men Who Earn ₦100k And Below, Please How Do You Cope / She Asked If I Am Okay With It! / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.