Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,159 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:23 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44722 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Rottymy: 6:32am On Jan 24, 2022
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by PappyScuti(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2022
Bro, i'll urge you to let the stuffs be one leg in and the other leg out.... And maybe you should just apply some psychological test, to find out if what she told you is true or maybe she's truly receiving another � elsewhere...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by victons(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...

I struggled to understand the story.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by victooman: 9:47am On Jan 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
the advice I can give you is to enrol for the next WASSCE
you are becoming childish yourself now.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 9:50am On Jan 24, 2022
victooman:
you are becoming childish yourself now.
seen
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by victooman: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2022
vicool:

She is interested in settling down, she want to use the sex drive to give u conditions to see if u will be move to see her perent, if u make that move that means you love her to her own understanding, before I got married It was like that, but it got to a point my girl friend then who is now my wife told me same thing like this, I quicky adjust and marry her cos I dont want to leave her, today celebrating 8years toghter with three beautiful kids, all my dreams and aspiration in life I got all immediatly I got married to her, so bro if u love her and she loves you 2 no need of wasting any time.
the best advice so far, if she is getting it else were or dont love you she wont be talking of marriage. The girl you are dating is a very mature sound and intelligent woman, forget all this boys ranting she is getting it else were, main reasons why many ladies are not married is because sex has become very cheap, a girlfriend is doing a wife job ,,so why will he be bothered to marry u,, ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
seen

This own nah senior olosho just reading comment since idiot!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
Efe42:

This own nah senior olosho just reading comment since idiot!!
Senior olosho than your level.

What is in the comments to read here?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by oma19(f): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Bros, she may actually want her spiritual life to be strong.
it hurts when someone complain about their partners not interested in sex because about spiritual life and people will think she is getting it elsewhere.

please, stop that and encourage her. or marry her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Senior olosho than your level.

What is in the comments to read here?

What's your problem nah...

Nah your sister I dey marry enh you have been abusing me since I open this thread olosho if I'd make little mistake when writing most you always capitalize on my mistake.

I hate people like you always looking for one's little mistake you go go far with your attitude...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
oma19:
Bros, she may actually want her spiritual life to be strong.
it hurts when someone complain about their partners not interested in sex because about spiritual life and people will think she is getting it elsewhere.

please, stop that and encourage her. or marry her

Yes it hurts I'll give her my word my promise but I'll leave her if she keeping bothering me about It I don't wanna be obstacle to her spiritual life
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Emperor122: 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga sex is not life.. if u love her, love and trust her, talking from experience..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emperor122:
Oga sex is not life.. if u love her, love and trust her, talking from experience..

I know bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by CashVessel(m): 2:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
killmods:

Lool.. never u ever in ur life vouch for anyone when it involves sex especially a girlfriend. Na shock u go shock. Anyways, she's trying to manipulate u with sex. Be careful

Abi na you dey do am? All girls are certainly not the same, many may be, but not all. So stop forming paramount ruler in women matters.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
CashVessel:

Abi na you dey do am? All girls are certainly not the same, many may be, but not all. So stop forming paramount ruler in women matters .
I never said all females or males are the same I only made him know that vouching for anyone in matters of sex is not what a rational person should indulge. Try to read and comprehend before jumping to reply me.

@ bold. When did i do that? Do i know u? Abi u know me before?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 6:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
CashVessel:

Abi na you dey do am? All girls are certainly not the same, many may be, but not all. So stop forming paramount ruler in women matters.

Noted sir
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Hahjascho(m): 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Efe42:
what's this
I meant, all those pre-sexual activities which are not marriage intended, subject ones to becoming poor.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Loreettaa: 3:08am On Jan 25, 2022
Efe42:

I didn't say I won't marry her!!

Story. Have you PROPOSED? Have you seen her relatives, even informally? God has delivered her from a time waster like you. Your type will be shouting "evening newspaper" at other ladies. Shior.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 25, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...

There's no solution.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by xproducer: 9:54am On Jan 26, 2022
Efe42:

Thank you sir

----

Please, we thank GOD for His most excellent word, wisdom, mercy, grace... smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by senchibi: 8:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
senchibi:

She's loving someone else and packaging her self for ram. She's playing you. You're loosing her. Her Affection has shifted from you to someone else
You're correct 100%. Men sef. Sighs
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by franksam2009: 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2022
Efe42:

Guy listen sex is not my problem or she just used the sex as to lure me into marriage wish I'm not financially stable yet

you are not financially stable for marriage but your joystick is very stable for sex abi,, senseless boy with a useless post
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Kbs468(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2022
prettyjo:

You really need to improve in it.know when to use apostrophe.it is haters and not hatter's
Hello pretty! How are you doing? It's kbs468 from NYSC 2015 through to 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Efe42:

No she' doesn't do such else where...
SIMP
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2braithe: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
imagine!

Asking for mature minds to respond to an immature post.

That's why the whites will always remain superior to the black...

If it were to be on quora or reddit,they will answer him without castigating him.
But here
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2braithe: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kaypeeboss:

SIMP

Nairaland's most abused word!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 2:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
2braithe:

That's why the whites will always remain superior to the black...

If it were to be on quora or reddit,they will answer him without castigating him.
But here
inferiority complex
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by 2braithe: 3:09pm On Apr 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
inferiority complex

Lol at least you couldn't counter the truth I spoke.

If I were free,I'd have asked you to list the achievement of blacks while I list that of whites.We compare and see who really is inferior to the other.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by kelspinall(m): 4:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
she's tactically asking you to come and marry her,is this the first time she's having sex with you,if no then am correct.dont tell me she didn't knew that sex is making her spiritual life weak.hell no.she wants the ring on it(finger)... peace
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2022
2braithe:

Lol at least you couldn't counter the truth I spoke.

If I were free,I'd have asked you to list the achievement of blacks while I list that of whites.We compare and see who really is inferior to the other.
Are you white or black?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Ends 14-year Marriage After Meeting 'soulmate' / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating / How A 15-Year-Old Girl Humbled Me On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.