Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44110 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:
Never take relationship advice from a woman as a man

I'm really confuse sir should I reassured her about marry her...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 2:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Something tells me to forget about her while the other tells me to never let her go because she' has everything I ever wanted in a woman just I've others things to take of I'm not financially stable yet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Premiumwriter: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

I'm really confuse sir should I reassured her about marry her...
I'm in the same shoe as you.

This is the second time she's saying that. But I've not gone to school yet, so we've not seen each other.

When she made that statement the first time, I just ignored her. Start giving her less attention and time.

Understand this, your attention and time is as valuable to her as her p*ssy is to you.

So, if she's giving you less sex, give her less attention. If she cares about you as you think, it'll only take a few days or weeks to run back to you.

Don't beg. The moment you start begging her or trying to pet her, you kind of give her the reassurance that what she's doing is right.

So, start giving her less attention. And most importantly, never make her feel so comfortable that she thinks she can't lose you.

Meet other girls. Let her know about this but secretly like you don't know that she knows that you are going after other girls.

And then seduce her. A girl you've slept with the first time becomes easier to sleep with the second time.

Try cuddling her in bed. Touch her body. The breast and nipples especially (that's most girls weak point anyways). Make her feel Hot. My girl always fall for this every few days.

But if she genuinely want to focus on her religion and you can't Stay without sex, do I need to tell you that you guys need to go your separate ways?

But if you are like me and love your girl Soo much, then you'll have to learn how to put up with this kind of attitude from time to time.

It's not easy dating over religious girls. There was a time my girl almost always break up with me every Sunday grin

You just have to be patient with some of them. No be small fear dem De put for their head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

This is the second time she's saying that. But I've not gone to school yet, so we've not seen each other.

When she made that statement the first time, I just ignored her. Start giving her less attention and time.

Understand this, your attention and time is as valuable to her as her p*ssy is to you.

So, if she's giving you less sex, give her less attention. If she cares about you as you think, it'll only take a few days or weeks to run back to you.

Don't beg. The moment you start begging her or trying to pet her, you kind of give her the reassurance that what she's doing is right.

So, start giving her less attention. And most importantly, never make her feel so comfortable that she thinks she can't lose you.

Meet other girls. Let her know about this but secretly like you don't know that she knows that you are going after other girls.

And then seduce her. A girl you've slept with the first time becomes easier to sleep with the second time.

Try cuddling her in bed. Touch her body. The breast and nipples especially (that's most girls weak point anyways). Make her feel Hot. My girl always fall for this every few days.

But if she genuinely want to focus on her religion and you can't Stay without sex, do I need to tell you that you guys need to go your separate ways?

But if you are like me and love your girl Soo much, then you'll have to learn how to put up with this kind of attitude from time to time.

It's not easy dating over religious girls. There was a time my girl almost always break up with me every Sunday grin

You just have to be patient with some of them. No be small fear dem De put for their head

You're totally right sir we're both similar she put up this stuff mostly Sunday after she just return from Church then No sex thing...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by tnerro1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Should we tell him
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
Premiumwriter:

There was a time I just decided to ignored her because we had little misunderstanding I didn't pick her calls for 3 day's I always reject her calls the four day she came to my place with tears ruining down I was so sad I felt like I did something really bad..
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 4:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
LMM1:

Please which other advise are you looking for, someone told you that having sex without marriage weakens her spiritual life that if you want to continue you should come and make it official by meeting her parents. All you need to do is either go ahead and meet her parents or cut off the relationship and move on with someone who is ready to offer you what you are looking for

I didn't ask for yours
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by bepositive11: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

There was a time I just decided to ignored her because we had little misunderstanding I didn't pick her calls for 3 day's I always reject her calls the four day she came to my place with tears ruining down I was so sad I felt like I did something really bad..

Yes, you did something really bad. That girl is emotionally attached to you and you're abusing it. By ignoring her, you're abusing her emotionally. Google to learn more about emotional abuse and the impacts

If you really care about that girl, if you know that you won't marry her, let her go. Don't take advantage of her emotions and use her for sex

Instead of playing all these immature mind games, be direct about what you want

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Westernequinox: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Perverted Generation, given to a reprobate mind

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Respect her wish or end the relationship.

I once told my ex same, she was shocked. She couldn't survive for two months. We ended it.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by havenz(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
If she say so let her be, don't disconnect her from God if it's true about her spiritual life.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by DMerciful(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Madam, why do you think the post is immature?
Amotolongbo:
Who wanna advise an immature mind before
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by seyz91(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Naso you take Trust these Naija Vagina People shocked
Efe42:

No she' doesn't do such else where...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
DMerciful:
Madam, why do you think the post is immature?
Cos it is for you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Henz81: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
Pay her bride price if you need sex.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by UNRULY(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
OloshoMan:
She's getting it elsewhere. Simply move on from her and get another. #AbundanceMindset No time to waste
Better advice
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by SmartPolician: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
OloshoMan:
She's getting it elsewhere. Simply move on from her and get another. #AbundanceMindset No time to waste

This is big FALSE.

Who doesn't know that fornication kills people's spiritual lives?

OP, if you love her, go and see her parents!

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by senchibi: 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
She's loving someone else and packaging her self for ram. She's playing you. You're loosing her. Her Affection has shifted from you to someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by DMerciful(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Common na, I know you're a matured lady and you talk maturedly and that's why I want to know why you said that.
Amotolongbo:
Cos it is for you
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Lightened: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
You are mistaken bro, it's called encounter. Pray to God to open the eyes of your understanding and reveal himself to you the more. Read about Saul now Paul in the bible.
OloshoMan:

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by joyandfaith: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

It is only God that can know number of girls you would have sex till you get married.
She is a loose girl and i don’t see you getting martied to her. You are not disciplined person.
Sex is not food.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by GGirll: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Amotolongbo:
imagine!

Asking for mature minds to respond to an immature post.

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Joeyfizzo: 5:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

One bad guy is fvcking her silly behind ur back ..... Move on bro, it happened to someone I know.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

Someone said she wants to be closer to God ,aren't you ready to be closer to God also if you want to enjoy sex life why don't you wife her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by specialmati(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

repent and use that time for having sex to fast and pray it will make you better.if you are not ready to get married

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Godwin25king: 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Oga stop fornicating..if you want sex then marry her...you already said she asked you to see her parents.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by izubext007: 5:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Don't give her all she want and money because of ur spiritual life as well.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by namo77: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Smart girl
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by vickydevoka(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
OloshoMan:
I believe you. Same thing happened to me. She said sex after marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by kwaso2: 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Op, sentiment apart, the only advice you need is to go to school. Your English is horrible

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.