Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,676 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44105 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by JustPowerApps(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy grin Chill man, you are confusing me. Me rastaman don't get you.

She refused to have sex with you because of her spiritual life. You should be happy you have a religious gf nah undecided.

Incase you find it not convenient enough, date one ashawo for like 6months and compare.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Goldbw122(m): 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
Investigate her, she is getting it else where, when konji hold her where will she run to? And you can be spiritual and have all the sex you want..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by EndRape2(f): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
Are they supposed to have sex ?

Is sex out of wedlock no more a sin?

quote author=OloshoMan post=109605446]She's getting it elsewhere. Simply move on from her and get another. #AbundanceMindset No time to waste

Seriously, why would anyone be with a woman who doesn't want to have sex with them?

Kill that scarcity mindset.[/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by EndRape2(f): 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Stop listening to all those damaged igbo smokers

She might not be having it elsewhere, if her faith is against it, it is possible she feels bad, when ever they are preaching in church

quote author=Efe42 post=109605566]

I know bro but she's kind off wife type!! [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

[s]So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more[/s] I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...

Go back to your ex. She is your type and missing rib.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Majesty33:
Mark my words, she is getting it elsewhere cos women don't joke with sex.

This isnt true... Not all plsssssss
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Tallpanther(m): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

na only sex dey ur head? This generation is useless honestly!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by MemoriesAndMe: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

I know bro but she's kind off wife type!!
Then marry her and you both can have sex everyday since that's what you care about the most.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
storm001:
Avoid any lady who is using sex to lure you to marriage. It's all nothing but set up.

I broke up with one today who tried that shit on me. Babe been calling since morning... but me..... I move .

Yeah I understand women often use such trick to lure men into marriage.

I still love her but I'm not financially stable yet

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Vinemeka1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Then go and see her parents, except if you don't love her,bet love her pusy.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
koyyes:

Go back to your ex. She is your type and missing rib.

You have no ideas about my Ex Girlfriend I hate pride she' get carried away so easily on what's trending!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by prettyjo(f): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Your english di bad
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Vinemeka1:
Then go and see her parents, except if you don't love her,bet love her pusy.

Listen I can get free pussy else where if I want too but I'm not after her pussy...

she's wife material.

I can't go and see her parents its too early we just started dating November last year
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by henroo2003: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

I commend her for her decision, if she is really serious about it . You are also very lucky. Control your sex urge. Respect her action and don't doubt her. Do what she wanted if you really want her as your wife.....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nemesis08(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
She started by giving you sex, then later she stopped citing her spiritual life.
My advice is that you tread carefully, she could be pretending just to rush you in to marrying her. Shine your eyes bro

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
prettyjo:
Your english di bad

You're quoting my English bad you're perfect with yours...

Y'all quoting my English is bad re you perfect in English simply because you're good in English then you see other as lowlife...

Haters will always see your error
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Aaron12(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
What is the assurance that she will give you sex when you wife her..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nemesis08:
She started by giving you sex, then later she stopped citing her spiritual life.
My advice is that you tread carefully, she could be pretending just to rush you in to marrying her. Shine your eyes bro

Yes exactly I've thought about that
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by IamAsiri: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Crysallis:

Someone said she might be getting it elsewhere which may be true. It can also be false at the same time.

I would like to ask u, does she seem like a genuine lover of God?

My advice is that you cut her some slack and be good to her. Then try to control your sexual urges.

Eventually she will ask you for the same sex at some point. If she doesn't, then it's certain she is getting it elsewhere.

Really? So, there are no women who are pure and refused to indulge in premarital sex or who renounced the practice after genuine repentance?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Aaron12:
What is the assurance that she will give you sex when you wife her..

I can't wife her now sometimes I feel like she wanted to lure me into marriage
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by johnson8213: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

You know the solution to this your problem. Do the needful and everything will be yours. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hahjascho:
The beginning of poverty.
what's this
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by prettyjo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

You're quoting my English bad you're perfect with yours...

Y'all quoting my English is bad re you perfect in English simply because you're good in English then you see other as lowlife...

Hatter's will always see your error
You really need to improve in it.know when to use apostrophe.it is haters and not hatter's
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
johnson8213:

You know the solution to this your problem. Do the needful and everything will be yours. Thanks

The needful you say I'm not financially stable yet I need more time its early talking about introduction I'll leave her alone!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by chaloskyx: 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
move on when she's no longer sexually committed to you she's steadily loosing her feelings for another. breakup with her before she does that way she would see you as being too good for her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by IamAsiri: 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Goldbw122:

Investigate her, she is getting it else where, when konji hold her where will she run to? And you can be spiritual and have all the sex you want..

Konji does not hold children of God. And no, you can't be a "child of God" and "have all the sex you want" if you are not married. Both are inversely proportional.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
Loreettaa:

You aren't ready to marry her you just want to fvck. I pray she listens to the voice of God and dumps you.

I didn't say I won't marry her!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Geeflow:
She just want to get you into marrying her even though it is clear you are not ready, perhaps another guy is currently asking her out with a huge promise of settling down immediately she said yes.

Hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Imjustagirl(f): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

Well not that I don't want too.

I want too and I'm working towards it but she's kind off filed with thought that I'll broke her heart due to her previous relationship...

Away from that she once said her prayers life is down due sex because she's experiencing nightmare sometimes she' use to pray and sometimes comfort her enemies but she can't anymore due sex.

Guy your grammar and spelling is bad. So horrible, so terrible. I'm not insulting, but informing you. Please work on it. Get a private teacher etc.

Seriously it's so bad. I got a headache reading all your comments
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
I'll just end the relationship I'd ask her someday back if she still want the relationship her respond was...

I didn't say I don't want the relationship anymore but I'm little caution about my spiritual life sex really weaken me see my patents so my parents will know its you...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ImaIma1(f): 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
How do you guys plan to marry virgins if you can't do without sex in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Imjustagirl:

Guy your grammar and spelling is bad. So horrible, so terrible. I'm not insulting, but informing you. Please work on it. Get a private teacher etc.

Seriously it's so bad. I got a headache reading all your comments

How many headache hope fever join too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.