Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore (44078 Views)

Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs. / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again / "Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Maybe your body language is giving her that vibes.

Reassure her, hasten up whatever moves you're making.

Forget about sex for now so she knows it's not what you are really after.

Let your dick stay one place for now.

Thanks!!

well I tire to talk to her this evening maybe I'd use the wrong approach so things got little messy argument!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
i am waiting for you

I can see your problem your is bigger than mine,

I don't have such valuables time to waste towards you with your irrelevant issue ⚠️

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Amotolongbo(f): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:

I can see your problem your is bigger than mine,

I don't have such valuables time to waste towards you with your irrelevant issue ⚠️
Go and prepare for WAEC

11 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:

Thanks!!

well I tire to talk to her this evening maybe I'd use the wrong approach so things got little messy argument!!

Oh gosh !

Good you admitted using wrong approach.

Hope you were not telling her about refusing you sex because that should wait for now.

She wants to settle down.

She's tired of relationship without direction.

Find a way to do that or let her be.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Go and prepare for WAEC

Well I don't see any reasons why you attacked me so aggressive but you it seems you want something!!
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lol, bro You ain't a real niggar......... just send me her number by the time I'm done with her she'll forget her own name completely

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh gosh !

Hope you were not telling her about refusing you sex because that should wait for now.

Huh No I didn't but I still list out some reason why the relationship can't go further and sex is 1
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:

Huh No I didn't but I still list out some reason why the relationship can't go further and sex is 1
h

You have taken your decision then and that's fine. grin

Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:

Oh gosh !

She wants to settle down.

She's tired of relationship without direction.

Find a way to do that or let her be.

Yeah she' want too and I know
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by gfon(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:

No she' doesn't do such else where...
baffles me how you guys can just vouch for a lady like this!!! Dude never vouch for any woman ooo,you go just die throway

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2022
doggedfighter:
h

You have taken your decision then and that's fine. grin

Good luck to you.

No its not..

I'm thinking of giving it a try like let's see how it gose but I haven't come out with any decisive decision...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 10:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
gfon:
baffles me how you guys can just vouch for a lady like this!!! Dude never vouch for any woman ooo,you go just die throway

Bro I didn't vouch oh or neither do I bet my ball's I'm just saying from my point of view hmm
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Qatar2022: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...
She's getting another place, guess what? The new guy told her to stop giving you sexx

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Qatar2022: 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2022
Efe42:

Keep on fooling yourself, then investigate her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Fathai(m): 2:27am On Jan 23, 2022
I want to tell you something from experience. This same scenario happened at one particular time of my life. I will tell you what the outcome will likely be.
1, she is getting else where
2, she is already having someone around who is assuring her about marriage
3, she just want to manipulate you with the no sex stuff because all in her mind is marriage and if you cannot offer her the marriage, there is someone that is not really up to your standard that is ready to give her that marriage.
4, you are about to lose her or you are about to get her fully if you dance to her tune, i.e obliging to that introduction she told you about.

My own advise to you is don't follow a lady's thinking if you are not ready. Don't force what is not in your capacity to do. If you act as if you don't even need the sex, she will use it to beg you trust me.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by vicool: 4:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:
Hello guy's good evening I'm kind off little weird asking such here but I need little advice guy's I meet this girl some year's ago let's say 2 but we're just friends back then, but time flies as there say probably fast - ward to November last year we meet again this time I took her my place of resident we talk alot the following day she came we had s*x.

So she keep coming and before then I've break up with my ex girlfriend she's too proud and she's always like what's trending and I can't take's her shit any more I call for break up but my current girlfriend is very cool and gentle but so attractive.

But now she said she doesn't want sex anymore that' sex is waken her in her spiritual life prayers really hard except if I'm ready to see her parents introduction!!

I've already told her I can't be in a very were sex is unavailable but I still love her Matured minds pls...

She is interested in settling down, she want to use the sex drive to give u conditions to see if u will be move to see her perent, if u make that move that means you love her to her own understanding, before I got married It was like that, but it got to a point my girl friend then who is now my wife told me same thing like this, I quicky adjust and marry her cos I dont want to leave her, today celebrating 8years toghter with three beautiful kids, all my dreams and aspiration in life I got all immediatly I got married to her, so bro if u love her and she loves you 2 no need of wasting any time.

10 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by mediainc: 5:02am On Jan 23, 2022
I have a feeling that it's mostly lowlives that bring their personal problems here...what type of advice do you seek to get from bitter people undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Sammy101111(m): 5:21am On Jan 23, 2022
God bless you for this word thank you very much bro i have been on this same issue before she did the same thing once a lady stop sexing you or calling you she as an attention somewhere else lol (2022) no time for woman level i pray i don't marry s nigeria woman
Fathai:
I want to tell you something from experience. This same scenario happened at one particular time of my life. I will tell you what the outcome will likely be.
3, she just want to manipulate you with the no sex stuff because all in her mind is marriage and if you cannot offer her the marriage, there is someone that is not really up to your standard that is ready to give her that marriage.
4, you are about to lose her or you are about to get her fully if you dance to her tune, i.e obliging to that introduction she told you about.

My own advise to you is don't follow a lady's thinking if you are not ready. Don't force what is not in your capacity to do. If you act as if you don't even need the sex, she will use it to beg you trust me.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Truvelisback(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2022
doggedfighter:

Maybe your body language is giving her that vibes.

Reassure her, hasten up whatever moves you're making.

Forget about sex for now so she knows it's not what you are really after.

Let your dick stay one place for now.
Yea, u are right. It's not just abt sex all the time. Once the romance and intimacy is put to work, sex would come on its own.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by ukaface(f): 6:43am On Jan 23, 2022
In summary, you're saying?
Just summarise in one sentence,cos the whole story wey I read now I no understand.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by jaxxy(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

She said if u want sex come and see her parents. Simple.

Is sex food?? She doesn’t want nonesense relationship and it’s only sex u want.

Why don’t u want to see her parents?? undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by techWriter3: 7:12am On Jan 23, 2022
imagine!Asking a mature thinking to intervene to an immature register.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by heniford2: 7:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

you dey follow her 4 yash to know all u dey smell her ass always oh! Boy start looking for another lady as she lock up get another girl she will come back if she's done testing other dicks,we all have once been dia so chill undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by doggedfighter(f): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yea, u are right. It's not just abt sex all the time. Once the romance and intimacy is put to work, sex would come on its own.

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Southernigbo: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2022
but u know that fornication is a big sin right? or is it bcoz you see many bad guys n girls doing it so u think it's cool?

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by HarlequinLekex: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

Is it food

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Andres28(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2022
Just give your life to Christ.you will be fine and happy you did.

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Andres28(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2022
4tgr
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Meteng: 11:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Efe42:

Abeg, no make me laugh

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Murphy0147(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2022
She simply need marriage. If u will not marry her just let her go!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Efe42(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fathai:

Thanks you're right sir
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore by Premiumwriter: 2:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Never take relationship advice from a woman as a man

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

She's Married But She's Stalking Me / Man Rants After His Friend Got Cheated On By A Girl He Placed On 100k Salary / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.