Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing (70993 Views)

2 Small Bumps On My Penis,help!!!! / My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tesseract: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Most ladies are vectors of different sexually transmitted diseases, but they don't show symptoms. But the guys who just jump in raw have seen the havoc on their bodies. Best rule is abstinence or stick one sure partner if not use condom and triple it. undecided cry
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by crackhouse(m): 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Picture of the penis
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Angel of the Lord. Which one come be discriminating fornication?
gringringrin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by tollyboy5(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Jeon:
EN DON EXPIRED.

result of FUNNYCATION cool
your likes always mock us for discriminating fornication..
From this pics i don sabi you. Why abandon your formal account?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Dranatomy: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
First thing first, Lab test!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Fourwinds: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
flokii:

Some are still doing it o.. they put saliva and slide it in.
Imagine someone like Tiwa making sextape without protection or anything, what kind of message is she passing across? The rate of STIs out there now is just alarming and the girls don't seem to care of bother to get treated.

Hmmmmm.... I don't leave wetin dey under skirt... Girls carry all these disease for a long time without knowing...I pity boys wey still dey fvck raw...na death them dey sign
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Bellotelli: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Animegirl:
grin so men "p" hole dey open wide too. I learn everyday. cheesy

You were busy enjoying yourself, now way kasala happen you're seeking advice from us. Stop fornicating, you won't listen. Stop whoring around, you didn't listen. If you need advice go hospital or glue it (let us rest) Na your poor wife wey you go marry, I dey pity pass "wicked men" angry
Mumu pikin.. As if no be woman like u give am disease
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by stagger: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
Is this still gonorrhoea?
I had unprotected sex with a girl in September and I got gonorrhoea.
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.
I've searched online and I learnt it's Gonnocal Urethritis.

But I want to know if anyone here experienced this before... Please help.

Mature Minded Please. No insults

What you have described sounds like a syphilitic chancre. Better go and get it treated before it enters stage 2.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by 360command: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Take an injection of Ceftriaxone.
And 2 tablets of Azithromycin..
Give it time..
The symptoms will not go overnight..
You will be okay.
Unless gonorrhea is not the case..
bro calm down. Why do we Nigerians self medicate? What he needs to do is for him to go do some testing; urine and blood samples needs to be done. Once all testing is done to check if it is a bacterial or viral infection, then they can now determine the right type of antibiotics to be given to him..
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by azpekuliar: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
badboyTee:
When you were knacking the hole you call us now your hole don open cheesy cheesy for your info you are having HIV AIDS

Common getat! cheesy
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Pumpumking: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
meobizy:
Why do Nigerians like going to Chemists/Pharmacists instead of hospitals? Na ignorance? If you’re afraid to spend money then wait till the situation gets so bad that money’ll materialize to pay for hospital bills.

gimmme me yor nomba i hav moiney so when his the best time to call u again? smiley
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Carparts888(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
wicked you are
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by mikeweezy(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
I think here is not the best place to seek help why not visit the hospital the early the best before it's will render you importance unable to pregnant a lady there is no shame in this bro visit the hospital
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let see it for proper observation lol Manage it that is the reward of fornication. Wait till wedding night you won't hear.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
tollyboy5:
From this pics i don sabi you. Why abandon your formal account?
don't mind anti-spam antispasmodic bot..

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Graceobey: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Let me see the picture before it is too late
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Trendylove(f): 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nawaoo some people no dey fear their life at all for this era wey sickness and diseases full everywhere na him person the get unprotected sex
And the worst be say most people no dey take care of their sef well not to talk of going to hospital to treat their bodies instead they will be looking for how to share it around.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Kokomania(m): 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2022
I’m ready to help you brother if you’re ready to use a local medication. Check my dp and you can also send a text.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Jeon(f): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
aramsrg:

Ye such people refused to marry because of some clueless reasons but stick to fornication.
Mtwss

THEy ARE ENJOYING THEIR RESPECTIVE YOUTHFUL ERA..
SO STOP COMPLAINING gringringrin
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!
I treated with some harbs for long time and later went for injection in a phamarcy with some drugs.
After treatment the gonorrhoea symptoms left leaving my penis hole open without pain. For some time now... I complain to the pharmacy and I was told it will close up by itself but up till now it hasn't.
I didn't have sex since September till December 25th when I started again but now I'm steady on a condom.

The whole of my penis is wide open. Today I noticed a little purse coming out again as it became wider. I'm worried.

Op understand that everyone on Nairaland are mad! So ignore, do this little stuff every morning and night, just put small salt inside warm water not too hot oh, also not to much salt, like one spoon inside 50cl of warm water, insert your penis inside for like 2minutes. Do it till you are ok. And continue to take antibiotics. You will be fine, get back to me when you are ok because there's is a price for this. And for many of you who will use this remedy without contacting me, know that you are very mad.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Chizurum46: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Instead of una go help follow guy man una deh laugh....anyway bros go to any pharmacy tell them to give u white capsule then buy evaporated tin milk.....get a glass cup pour the Tim milk inside the glass cup then the white Capsule open each coat and pour the powder from it then take it ...pls aviod sex for some time and pls DNT lick orange...aviod sex for 7days....then wen u Wana sex a girl always take flagil and any anti biotics drugs b4 or immediately after the sex...good luck

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by lebete3000: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6:
Help me!

You know the drill.
Pics of the tearing joystick or....
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Phillip2see: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
I would have given you a solution if I can see some pictures to help us understand the extent of damage.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by DarkJeddi(m): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
360command:
bro calm down. Why do we Nigerians self medicate? What he needs to do is for him to go do some testing; urine and blood samples needs to be done. Once all testing is done to check if it is a bacterial or viral infection, then they can now determine the right type of antibiotics to be given to him..
He described classical symptoms of gonorrhea and I gave him the WHO approved treatment regimen..
And went further to write a proviso..
'Unless it's not gonorrhea'..
That means if it doesn't work..
Then he should seek further treatment..
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by lordprogress: 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
badboyTee:
is it legit hope I won't reach there to discover it GNLD
Guy take care o make them nor go use you do money o sad
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by twosquare(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
360command:
even sticking to one na still problem, with girls you never know what they carry. Like you put it, they are asymptomatic. Some of all this things na luck. How many of us dey test ourselves before we begin make love to our partner.
A Lebanese friend called me up to tell me his blocos dey burn ,he told me his gf gave it to him. We all know each other back then in school.. At this point, I weak for this life we dey live in.. Even your own gf/bf , wife/husband, fit give you std.
Lol...this is not funny. We live in a sex-crazed world...sex is also an addiction in a form. What can actually expire infections in a large population is simply faithfulness. As simple as it sounds, only a minute percentage is faithful. People are just damaged beyond what I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by dingbang(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
cheesy
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by OMYKROIN: 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
cool
Op, it's well....E be like the gono wey catch you before don settle down grow tap roots for inside shocked

Please don't let anyone here to ginger you to upload the pic of your preek angry. The safety of our eyes must be protected at all times.....Thank you lipsrsealed

Signed:: management undecided

Am surprised how people sacrifice their lives carelessly like this, you had something like gonorrhoea and it is herbs that doesn't have therapeutic dosage with unconfirmed potency you rushed to then later on the pharmacy, this is penny wise pounds foolish.
What you should have gone to hospital and placed on heavy antibiotics via IV lines for 8 days; just endure and let them use ceftraxine IV + Cipro IV line + tablets or pills to build your immune system.

Let him keep running about, he didn't even stop, he said he is now using condom, somehow he is now spreading that gonorrhoea.

Must he fuq with plenty women sef.

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by grandstar(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
JiniBula6
Please as early as you can, go to a sperm bank and deposit your sperm there.

Std"s can lead to infertility in both men and women. By depositing your sperm (that is if they are viral), you can resort to them in the event you become sterile.

I dont wish it for you but that's the side effects of some general infections.
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Shegz4god(m): 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fornication is bad... It's a sin against your body and against God.. you need to get effirin leaf and soak it with gin. It will close up
Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by youngEmelex: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
Thatedoboy98:
Guy just go buy Chelsea gin the medium size and red and yellow capsule open half of the capsule for the gin drink it once den no born am well
It as if this works

1 Like

Re: Help! My Penis Hole Is Tearing by Mrklemo(m): 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chizurum46:
Instead of una go help follow guy man una deh laugh....anyway bros go to any pharmacy tell them to give u white capsule then buy evaporated tin milk.....get a glass cup pour the Tim milk inside the glass cup then the white Capsule open each coat and pour the powder from it then take it ...pls aviod sex for some time and pls DNT lick orange...aviod sex for 7days....then wen u Wana sex a girl always take flagil and any anti biotics drugs b4 or immediately after the sex...good luck

Resident Dr
@op listen to this advice.... Kikikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

To Gain Weight, What Medicine Can I Use? / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / The Use And Abuse Of Tramadol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.