Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice (39083 Views)

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) / I Just Got My Money Back From The Criminal That Scammed Me / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Okenwachidera: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2022
With 14m
*Buy legit landed properties which will be around 1-2 million each....it will definitely have more value before next year
*invest 500k in crypto
*Open a bet9ja shop with 500-800k but do this only if your business inclined
*buy a keke napep and give someone that will be returning 10k every week
*open a "small" pig farm....but farming is risky sometimes
*buy bonds from bank
*change your money to dollars... Dollars will never change value,never ever leave your money in a Nigerian bank
Hope one of this helps by the way

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by izukare: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga find way to Japa b4 dem ur ex babes help finish the money
Leave the country my guy
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by ceeworld: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Una no go Do giveaway�

Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

So straight to the point. Please I need your advice about two things.

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

May the soul of my beloved Father continue to rest in peace. Amen
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by seyigiggle: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
for the sake of your sanity, put the money on federal govt treasury bills or commercial bank fixed deposit until you know what to do. please do not be in a hurry!!!
i would have advised you to put it on landed asset, but you prefer a business
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

1. I just got my inheritance and I got cash of 8M and there's this popular belief of people squandering their inheritance,I don't want that to be my portion so which business can I invest it into. For context, I currently have a job and I'm not ready to quit so please put that into consideration.

2. My younger brother is still a student so he has asked me to save his portion of 6M in bank until he graduates but I don't think that's a good idea. I would rather he put it in some form of secure investment that will be yielding something. Kindly give us suggestions.

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Belleful: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Buy me seinna motor for transportation business make we do balance and take.... U will be glad u invest in me...anybody that can also buy it or know of any body that can buy or buy cars for people in balance and take form, can also help me. Thanks. 07034346698 or 07035483766
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by embee430(m): 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Contrary to popular opinion. US Dollar is not an asset. I won't advise anyone to buy a fiat currency for long term as an asset. If I were you I will look into these asset classes and double my money:

1. Real Estate - Buy a landed property and keep for long term or provide liquidity through a trusted crowfunding real estate broker- Low risk
2. Bonds - Buy FGN savings bonds, FGN Bonds and other government bonds. No risk.
3. Gold low risk

High risk assets classes - high returns
1. Cryptocurrency
2. Company shares/stocks
3. Entrepreneurship

Kindly note its okay to invest in high risk assets if its for a long term. Only invest when there's a recession or extreme fear in these markets. Ask Warren Buffet

It all depends on your risk appetite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Uwajoesing: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Instead of saving that ur brothers money in the bank, use it and buy a landed property, before he finishes school, the land will appreciate, thanks and God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by elbulk(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly take your time. Maybe for now put it in a fixed deposit.
Don't fall for people that tell you the first thing to do is to go abroad. Without a conctrete plan you will suffer.
You have a job take your time to decide on what to do

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by DavidEsq(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
007s:
Convert to dollars and deposit in a dorm account till further notice. ....if you don't have any use for it right now....
If you are going to invest , invest in a dollar denominated security....
How really reliable is this venture?
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Renegadefrank(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Learn all you need to know about Cryptocurrencies and the metaverse. Then go register on binance and invest.

You'll earn while you do that. Be sure to check all the investment types that Binance has. Your money will increase and whenever you're ready, you just take your money out.

Good luck, Godspeed and best wishes.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
janda1:

Bro good morning my best advice for you is to go into e-commerce ( mini importation) buying from China and also please don't use agent you can go to china to the factory that produce it..it's a profitable business and you can make a millions monthly and generate 100 to 200 million a year for example
You want OP to spend close to 1m Naira on transportation alone ? Untop 8m naira.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Johnsown1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
alphabbey1:
All I see here is 20% in a year or 2 bro, what happened to "get the money double whenever your ready to sell" I guess it's a marketing strategy... defining a fluke as expected....

Oga this is not a Ponzi scheme, how much are you making in your current business maybe a billion naira daily. Since you are all knowledgeable, super intelligent and wise. Please advise him to make a better choice which can be your suggestion, thanks.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by kayceelawrence: 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wow so u got 8m n ur kid bro got 6m dats 12m..i wil advice u put if in a fix deposit in d bank. U wil be paid 400k every 90days..if u wish to knw more u can call me on 07065771395 pls its not a ponzi scheme oo

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by AutoChick4U(f): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Baba better put ur brother's money in d bank for him jejely. When he's done with school, he'll decide on what to do.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by DonnyE(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Go for your MSc in the U.K and be working along side. Be very careful.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by alphabbey1(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Johnsown1:

Oga this is not a Ponzi scheme, how much are you making in your current business maybe a billion naira daily. Since you are all knowledgeable, super intelligent and wise. Please advise him to make a better choice which can be your suggestion, thanks.
are you not getting your error ? Land is profitable but not the easy way you put it... when someone need advice, give them something feasible. Not exagerration....
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by juddybrown(m): 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Budget 3-4 million for 2 plots of land depending on d location and site,invest 2 million into piggery and farming,fixed deposit of 1 million,500k for savings account,500k into ice block production,thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Anthonyola(m): 12:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Put your treasure in REAL ESTATE bro. Land does not depreciate, I work in real estate company. Contact me on WhatsApp/Call: 07031950067
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Kfed4ril(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Buy FG bond, even though the return is low, but it’s bettrr that all this people that will make you fake promises just to scam you.

Walk into any bank and enquire about it or any kind of such offers from the FG or bank.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by yhemsy62(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

May God forgive the departed soul.

What I'll advise is now that crypto price has fall significantly I think you put some of ur inheritance into it.

Do your own research on a good crypto project you can invest on, I promise it worth every of your efforts you put in making findings if you give it a consideration

NB: I can recommend some if need be, but the best way is for you to do your own research
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by evergenuineshop: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Crypto is currently on the dip right now, I will advice you to use 80% of the total funds to by Ethereum, then leave there and face your job, I guarantee you in 3 to 4years time, your may 20x-50x your investment.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Bigman02(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sir help me with 100k... I want to buy laptop,i want to use it to learn a programming skill to use for data science. Thanks boss i still have other things i want to work on...i can explain further. But for the time being. Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by benson81(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I have sure 2odds you can be staking some of your inheritance on
Bros don't even contemplate this 2 odds thing. Nothing good comes easy! 2 odds easy to start difficult to stop.
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Legolast: 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

I will suggest agribusiness. One business sector that can never be saturated is agribusiness. Do your research and invest wisely.

Also for your brother's part, buy land and keep for him, land doesn't depreciate it appreciate. Don't invest his money in that same business of yours. E get why

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Success1991(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Invest in real estate
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by Unibenfucker(m): 12:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
cescky:

You're quite dumb

Just shatap

Fool me and you whose dumb what I meant there was the value of the naira would appreciate against the dollars even though I ain't an economist but an Engineer. Once the refinery comes on stream we would be saving so much forex Nigeria currently spends 30percent of our foreign exchange on importing petroleum products The refinery would save us close to $10billion dollars annually. This would make the value of Naira Appreciate against the Dollars. There was a time $1-1 naira. Go school you no go school dumb ass
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by OdenKelechi(m): 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
You and your brother should put the money in fixed deposit accounts till you know what exactly to do with the money. If you put that money in a fixed deposit account, within a year, you'd get like a million plus profit on it.

1 Like

Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by rogalagu: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Invest 70% in landed properties, 20% on dormiciliary account and 10% for your upkeep. Thank me later!
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by thinkmoney(m): 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Boogiebee:
Hello Nairalanders,

Look into bike dispatch it can't take more than 1.5 million to start and manage like 3bikes. Please dont go into shares. What impress me more is your Dad I want to tell you you Haha a good father for him to leave something for you. Its something very rare these days
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by amazingspiderma: 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
CaptalnMitch:
I have sure 2odds you can be staking some of your inheritance on

What if your 2 odd crash?
Re: I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nitah1:
Use that money 6+8=14m is enough for you and your bro can use that to escape this hell of Fulani republic.

the best advice

everything rots in this country

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Starting A Cassava Farm / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Business Areas That Need Investment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.