Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6999 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I see SADISTIC HEART as placed by your brother in Jehovah
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109989260][/quote]
First I never said Jesus Christ (Jehovah) and his father are the same person. The Bible did not say that.
I only pointed out that Jesus Christ is that same Jehovah, I AM of the old testament.
The same the led Israel across the red Sea. The same that spoke to the prophets.
Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.” (John 5:39.)
The entire old testament testifies about Jesus Christ just like the new testament
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
It could all be fake pretending to be happy while sad on the inside.

achorladey:

Na you go deal with with your could as it dwells within the realm of assumptions and speculations grin grin grin

cornelboy abi you no want gladness for others in the Lord? grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol your about to unleash new doctrines grin

Both of them are coming to reign on earth.
Jesus will reign for some time and he will drop the rulership to God the Father who is supreme over all.

You have scripture pointing to that?
Let's have it. Which scripture points to the fact that both would reign on earth?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

I see what you are trying to do, you are trying to decide who said what based on your doctrine and not based on context.
Initially you felt the book of revelation was God speaking now you found a funny counter argument that destroys your first argument.

Let me ask you a question who is coming to reign on earth Jesus Christ, his Father or both?

If you know who is coming then you know who revelation 1.8 is referring to.
Also, I brought up other verses that showed Jesus Christ is Jehovah even outside revelations.
I would go into phase 2 of the discussion, that is telling you who the Father of Jesus Christ is after we are done with understanding who Jesus Christ is

The one coming to reign on earth for 1,000 years {Revelations 20:1-6} must hand over to a higher authority! 1Corinthians 15:27-28

So is it the same person handling over to himself? cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
It could all be fake pretending to be happy while sad on the inside.

Still within the realm of assumptions and speculations of your heart.

cornelboy abi you no want gladness for others in the Lord?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
I didn't insult you bro.
Pls who told Jesus the Revelations?
Who revealed the Revelations to John?

tctrills:

My friend what is the meaning of this nah. I never told you that Jesus is the father of Jesus.
All I told you came from the Bible not my opinion.
Initially, you felt it was the father of Jesus Christ speaking in the book of revelations until I introduced you to chapter 3.
I would continue to open your eyes using the scriptures not my words.
I hope you take note of the verses I lead you to.
I would present more to you so long you remain calm and not begin to fight and insult me like your poor mannered friend
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Stop asking me that question. I said it could be fake. I've learnt a lot from the internet.

I didn't even make a specific assumption grin grin
It could be fake or real grin

You go school na cheesy

achorladey:

Still within the realm of assumptions and speculations of your heart.

cornelboy abi you no want gladness for others in the Lord?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Abeg when reading don't use KJV o make e no go twist your head. Use versions with simpler English.
1 Corinthians 15:24-28
Revelations 21:1-5

tctrills:

You have scripture pointing to that?
Let's have it. Which scripture points to the fact that both would reign on earth?

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Stop asking me that question. I said it could be fake. I've learnt a lot from the internet.

I didn't even make a specific assumption grin grin
It could be fake or real grin

You go school na cheesy

At last you Don learn from the Internet.

I didn't even make a specific assumption grin grin It could be fake or real

The use of could says it all assumptions and speculations. You don't have to be specific grin grin grin

Keep learning.

You go school na

Mo gba iwaju gate koja ni sir grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
I didn't insult you bro.
Pls who told Jesus the Revelations?
Who revealed the Revelations to John?

The very same source of all revelations. God.
Now who is God? God isn't someone's name.
It's a state.
But the question i's in who's voice was it revealed.
In the book of revelations, Jesus Christ spoke in first person.
Let me give you an example with chapter 1

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

If you read verse 8 alone, you would be confused but when you read all the verses together, there in is understanding.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Abeg when reading don't use KJV o make e no go twist your head. Use versions with simpler English.

My brother, you are not even capable of writing a single verse of scripture. I not sure you are qualified to recommend a version of the Bible to me.
It's not like you even understand Hebrew or Greek
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Speak for yourself baba grin

achorladey:

I see SADISTIC HEART as placed by your brother in Jehovah
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
And you do?
That was just a suggestion na
I don give you verse o what's next?

tctrills:

My brother, you are not even capable of writing a single verse of scripture. I not sure you are qualified to recommend a version of the Bible to me.
It's not like you even understand Hebrew or Greek
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
And you do?
That was just a suggestion na
I don give you verse o what's next?

I never suggested a bible for you.
Calm down I am about to read the verses
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
If God isn't someone, who's the Father then?
Is Jesus the Father and God a state?
grin grin

tctrills:

It's a state.

5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

If you read verse 8 alone, you would be confused but when you read all the verses together, there in is understanding.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

It's a state.

The highlighted!

Jesus is the faithful witness of who?

Isaiah answered:

“You are my WITNESSES,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my SERVANT whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none. Isaiah 43:10

Here JEHOVAH is the one speaking about His WITNESSES (plural) while Jesus is the SERVANT (singular) chosen by JEHOVAH!

@ Isaiah 42:1-3 we read

Look! My servant, whom I support! My chosen one, whom I have approved! I have put my spirit in him; He will bring justice to the nations. He will not cry out or raise his voice, And he will not make his voice heard in the street.

@ Luke 4:17-19 we read:

So the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him, and he opened the scroll and found the place where it was written:  “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor. He sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away free, to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year.

So JESUS is the CHOSEN SERVANT of JEHOVAH upon whom JEHOVAH'S spirit is WORKING! wink

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

This never said God the father is coming to dwell on the earth.

Revelation 21:1-5

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The God here is Jesus Christ. He is the entire subject of the book of revelations.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
If God isn't someone, who's the Father then?
Is Jesus the Father and God a state?
grin grin

Yes Godhood is a state. I gave you an example of The Apostle declaring Jesus Christ as his God.
John 20:28-29

28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.
This alone should clear all your doubts.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Emusan, i dont know who he's to you though, said your using emojis in comments means your joyful in the lord.
And i said it could be fake.
Why'd you ask me if I don't want you to be joyful?
You should just speak for yourself, no de ask me question grin

Na me be the lord wey de give joy?

After nairaland land internet don finish?

achorladey:

At last you Don learn from the Internet.

The use of could says it all assumptions and speculations. You don't have to be specific grin grin grin

Keep learning.

Mo gba iwaju gate koja ni sir grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Revelation 1:2
[2]Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

The God here is Jesus too Abi?
God is no longer a state?

tctrills:

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

The God here is Jesus Christ. He is the entire subject of the book of revelations.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Just a thought, If God is going to reign on earth, It completely destroys your old argument that 144,000 would live with God in heaven don't you think so.
Unless the 144000 dudes would be there without the presence of God. This means your 144,000 are not really special as you think. Those on earth would be the ones to enjoy the presence of God and Jesus Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na inside heaven Jesus go take defeat en enemies Abi?
You don't know about gog and Magog hun?

Maybe you should read the whole chapter 15 o

tctrills:

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Revelation 1:2
[2]Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

The God here is Jesus too Abi?
God is no longer a state?

]Who bare record of the word of [b]God[/b], and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw
What is the word of God?
Everything Jesus said in the bible is the word of God.
The teachings of the Apostles and prophets are the word of God. When the scriptures talk about the word of God, It's not about God speaking. It's when one speaks under the inspiration of the spirit.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:
Yes Godhood is a state. I gave you an example of The Apostle declaring Jesus Christ as his God.

Thomas only exclaimed just as anyone who saw something amazing will do the same!

Thomas never called Jesus my Lord and my God,

A Yorùbá man/woman will shout at a staggering sight:
"Olúwa Ọlọ́run mi ò!"
That doesn't mean what he/she saw is his/her God and Lord o! cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Na inside heaven Jesus go take defeat en enemies Abi?
You don't know about gog and Magog hun?

Maybe you should read the whole chapter 15 o

I honestly don't get the point you are trying to make here. Please explain better.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
If you don't understand something ask for help.
Everything is timing. The kingdom was established in heaven and the Father (GOD) made Jesus the King. The 144000 will be kings ruling together with Jesus for some time.
Then the kingdom will come to earth after some time Jesus will hand over the kingdom to God (the FATHER)

tctrills:

Just a thought, If God is going to reign on earth, It completely destroys your old argument that 144,000 would live with God in heaven don't you think so.
Unless the 144000 dudes would be there without the presence of God. This means your 144,000 are not really special as you think. Those on earth would be the ones to enjoy the presence of God and Jesus Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
John 20:17
[17]Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

This didn't clear your doubt that Jesus is not God or the Father? Haa!

tctrills:

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

ÒDẸ̀, ÒPÒNÚ, OLÓDÒ!
So if the Tabernacle of God is to be with mankind you have forgotten that the Israelites had it before they lost the privilege of being God's people shey? cheesy
Or you think God was here on earth when Moses built the Tabernacle? smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
If you don't understand something ask for help.
Everything is timing. The kingdom was established in heaven and the Father (GOD) made Jesus the King. The 144000 will be kings ruling together with Jesus for some time.
Then the kingdom will come to earth after some time Jesus will hand over the kingdom to God (the FATHER)

ok, Jesus and his Father would rule the guys on earth for some time then they would later go back to rule the 144000 in heaven? My brother please Like you said if I don't understand, I should ask for your help. Please help me. Point me to any scripture that explains this migratory pattern.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
You don't understand anything in the book of revelation bro.

Don't you know that Jesus will fight his enemies on earth?
You don't know gog and Magog, Armageddon?

tctrills:

I honestly don't get the point you are trying to make here. Please explain better.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
John 20:17
[17]Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

This didn't clear your doubt that Jesus is not God or the Father? Haa!

It does not point to the fact that Jesus is not God. He was only pointing us to his father who is also God like him. I never said the father isn't God nor did this scripture say Jesus Christ isn't God. But the verse I gave you clearly points that he is God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

The Idea 'god' In Religion Is Just Basically The Ultimate Desire Of Man / The Most Important Reason Why You Should Become A Christian For Real / Without The Law There's No Foundation Of Rightness Or Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.