Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,868 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6987 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's no need of worthless arguments {1Timoty 6:4; Titus 3:9} just present a group that believes Jesus is Jehovah and what they're able to achieve with their teachings! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 smiley

Tell it to cornelboy, had everyone accepted what he cornelboy had come here to do, you won't call it worthless arguments.

Learn. Jesus didn't ask for people to look for or make disciples for a group
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na Unitarian be this one o Kai!!

tctrills:
More prove Jesus is Jehovah.
Jehovah said I am the beginning and the end
Isaiah 44:6

6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Jesus said
Revelation 1:8
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Why you no shine you eyes well, na Jesus talk am?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
There's no need of worthless arguments {1Timoty 6:4; Titus 3:9} just present a group that believes Jesus is Jehovah and what they're able to achieve with their teachings! Matthew 7:16-18 compare to James 2:18-26 smiley

tctrills:
More prove Jesus is Jehovah.
Jehovah said I am the beginning and the end
Isaiah 44:6
6 Thus saith the Lord the King of Israel, and his redeemer the Lord of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.
Jesus said
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
The early church was established randomly by mistake Abi grin

achorladey:

Tell it to cornelboy, had everyone accepted what he cornelboy had come here to do, you won't call it worthless arguments.

Learn. Jesus didn't ask for people to look for or make disciples for a group
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:

It's still the same TRINITY dogma.
If you call five different trinitarians to define the concept all of them will say totally contradicting things but at the mention of that word TRINITY they will all bow! wink

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Revelation 21:6-7
Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

Revelation 1:17-18
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

The words of Jehovah Jesus
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
So far he knew what Jesus asked his disciples to do and he can argue against the GROUP that's not doing it, i wonder how he can't present any group practicing what he knew so well! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus Christ is the same that was worshiped by the old testament prophets.

Psalm 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The prophets of old accepted him as their Lord. He is the God of the old and new testament. The same God that led the Children of Isreal to the promise land
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109952309][/quote]

I told you earlier before setting up the thread, you will not be the last to discuss trinity doctrine. I can give you resources to keep you busy on refuting trinity doctrine. Should I get to lay my hands on it again. All what you have been refuting here na surface. grin grin grin. It is one Bible used in supporting and another used against placed side by side.

Do they believe Him as the bible teaches?

cornelboy: God is the Father

TRINITARIANS: God is the Father

Bible: There is one God, the Father grin grin grin

Wetin be the common denominator Oga cornelboy?

Where is that option, "free me make I Japa"?

Freedom to japa na within your jurisdiction e dey grin grin grin

When did you start reading my thoughts. My post won't make anything end but I'm finding person with a heart that yearns for the truth not apostates.

The word end comes from your post initially anyway. Your the first user. I am not holding you back to seek for heart that yearns for the truth oooo. At least you have to reason and convince them enough for them to accept whatever you brought as the truth. Not just swallowing anything you bring to the table.

Mind you false religion will end soon when Jesus comes back with his kingdom

Thanks for the reminder, at least I know you won't be one to bring an end to false religion including TRINITY doctrine grin grin grin The dead and buried doctrine that refuses to DIE or get buried.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Old trinitarian story! smiley

tctrills:
Jesus Christ is the same that was worshiped by the old testament prophets.

Psalm 110:1
A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

The prophets of old accepted him as their Lord. He is the God of the old and new testament. The same God that led the Children of Isreal to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:

Learn that comment was not about the early church established by random mistake.

Your brother Abi Na friend coming here to tell us that it is worthless arguments is enough to make you close the thread since you agree with him that this must be a mistake.

Learn grin grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So far he knew what Jesus asked his disciples to do and he can argue against the GROUP that's not doing it, i wonder how he can't present any group practicing what he knew so well! cheesy grin

What is it you are doing others don't do? grin grin grin The other time you even want to drag the name of KUMUYI into your usual peddlings here on nairaland. When shown what he does. You back off grin grin grin

For who makes you different from another? Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive?+ If, in fact, you did receive it, why do you boast as though you did not receive it?

Learn. Carry body and shoulders down. E ma kapa so ke bi Bruce Lee abi King Kong grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Job recognize Jehovah his redeemer would stand again on this earth in his flesh he would see Jehovah

Job 19:25-27

25 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:

26 And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God:

27 Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

The new testament teaches that Jesus Christ the Redeemer is coming back and we shall see him.
Isaiah called Jehovah his Redeemer.
Isaiah 47:4
Our Redeemer—the LORD Almighty is his name— is the Holy One of Israel.

Isaiah and Job had the very same Redeemer, Jehovah Jesus Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
So it's biblical not to belong any church?

achorladey:

Learn that comment was not about the early church established by random mistake.

Your brother Abi Na friend coming here to tell us that it is worthless arguments is enough to make you close the thread since you agree with him that this must be a mistake.

Learn grin grin grin grin

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
achorladey:

I told you earlier before setting up the thread, you will not be the last to discuss trinity doctrine. I can give you resources to keep you busy on refuting trinity doctrine. Should I get to lay my hands on it again. All what you have been refuting here na surface. grin grin grin. It is one Bible used in supporting and another used against placed side by side.

Now i understand that you believe that the bible contradicts itself grin

cornelboy: The Father is the one true GOD

TRINITARIANS: God is the Father

You don't even understand what you said grin grin
If trinitarians believe God is the Father and just that, no addition or subtraction, you think I'll be here arguing?

Bible: There is one God, the Father grin grin grin

Clearly the bible says the one God there is, is the Father

Wetin be the common denominator Oga cornelboy?

The common denominator is "The Father is the one GOD there is" grin grin

Freedom to japa na within your jurisdiction e dey grin grin grin

I still need permission oga kola, those options wey you de give nko?

The word end comes from your post initially anyway. Your the first user. I am not holding you back to seek for heart that yearns for the truth oooo. At least you have to reason and convince them enough for them to accept whatever you brought as the truth. Not just swallowing anything you bring to the table.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
So i haven't given reason enough, that's what it seems to you? grin grin

Thanks for the reminder, at least I know you won't be one to bring an end to false religion including TRINITY doctrine grin grin grin The dead and buried doctrine that refuses to DIE or get buried.

I never claimed that uncle kola. grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Revelation 1:1
[1]This is a revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants the events that must soon take place. He sent an angel to present this revelation to his servant John,

I'm pointing to you that the revelation is from Jehovah to Jesus to an angel and to John grin grin

Go figure if out yourself cheesy cheesy

tctrills:

“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 22:13

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.”

Revelation 21:6-7
Then He said to me, “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to the one who thirsts from the spring of the water of life without cost. He who overcomes will inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.

Revelation 1:17-18
When I saw Him, I fell at His feet like a dead man. And He placed His right hand on me, saying, “Do not be afraid; I am the first and the last, and the living One; I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.

The words of Jehovah Jesus

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
[1]This is a revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants the events that must soon take place. He sent an angel to present this revelation to his servant John,

I'm pointing to you that the revelation is from Jehovah to Jesus to an angel and to John grin grin

I am sure you did not read the verses. It was Jesus Christ speaking in the first person about himself
For example, in Revelations 1.8 Jesus tells you that he is the Lord which is to come. I am sure you know that Jesus Christ is the Lord to come not his father right?
8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
An easy way to learn who the verses were talking about is to read the preceding verses. Let me give you some examples to help you out.
Revelations 1
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 22
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
reading verse 12, you don't need an angel to tell you that this passage speaks about Jesus Christ. Or do you believe the Father is coming soon?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:

Again, I have always trusted you to be very educated so let's go through the verse you quoted Revelation 1:1
1 T[b]he Revelation of Jesus Christ[/b], which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The book of Revelations tell about Jesus Christ.
Also, all revelations in the bible come from God so even if the Revelation is talking about christ like in the case of the above verses, I does not mean that te revelation does not come from Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109959343][/quote]

Now i understand that you believe that the bible contradicts itself

Now I understand you simply don't know how to follow the line of discussion. grin grin grin

You don't even understand what you said grin grin
If trinitarians believe God is the Father and just that, no addition or subtraction, you think I'll be here arguing?

You simply don't know what you came here for in the first place. Had you heed the warning, you no go create the thread in the first place. One of your eventually called it worthless arguments of which you supported by calling it mistake grin
From your own words below.........

The Father is the one true GOD

The question a TRINITARIAN will ask you is, Is Jesus Christ one false God? grin grin grin grin

The common denominator is "The Father is the one GOD there is"

Good of which TRINITARIANS too believe that the Father is God

Check the common denominator again here in your statement and mine, what you will get is Father is God grin grin. Baba e se H.C. F ati L.C.M ni school now grin grin grin

I still need permission oga kola, those options wey you de give nko?

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Here is one of the words of the man you respected so much
Martin Luther...... Freedom of the Christian man

A Christian man is an obedient servant in everything and subject to everyone grin grin grin

A Christian man is free Lord over everything and subject to no one grin grin grin grin

Since you respect him get to understand what that mean grin grin grin

I never claimed that uncle kola.

I never said you claimed that, I know. grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornelboy:
So it's biblical not to belong any church?

Where is it written in your Bible that you should belong and become a card carrying member of a church?Where?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Another old testament prophet that knew Jesus christ was Jehovah is Malachi
Malachi 3.1
“I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty.
Compare this to Mark 1.2,3
Mark 1:2-3

2 as it is written in Isaiah the prophet:

“I will send my messenger ahead of you,
who will prepare your way”
3 “a voice of one calling in the wilderness,
‘Prepare the way for the Lord,
make straight paths for him.
Jehovah in the old testament promised to send a messenger, who will prepare the way before Him. This we learn was fulfilled in Jesus Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Jesus Christ was the Jehovah of the old testament. He was the Lord that established the Sabbath among the Jews.
Mark 2:28 “Therefore the Son of man is Lord [kyrios] also of the sabbath.”
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
tctrills:
Jesus Christ was the Jehovah of the old testament. He was the Lord that established the Sabbath among the Jews.
Mark 2:28 “Therefore the Son of man is Lord [kyrios] also of the sabbath.”

In your dreams! smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Again, we learn from the scriptures that we should worship only Jehovah. Well that was what exactly the wise men did.
Matthew 2:2

2 and asked, “Where is the one who has been born king of the Jews? We saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.”

11 On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh.

Peter also worshiped Jehovah
Matthew 14:33

33 Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”

, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary worshiped the resurrected Jehovah
Matthew 28.9
9 Suddenly Jesus met them. “Greetings,” he said. They came to him, clasped his feet, and worshiped him.

The 11 apostles also worshiped the resurrected Jehovah
Matthew 28
16 Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17 When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 12:47am On Feb 05, 2022
The temple of Isreal belonged to Jehovah (Jesus Christ)
Matthew 21:12–13

12 Jesus entered the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves. 13 “It is written,” he said to them, “‘My house will be called a house of prayer,’[a] but you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’

Compare
Isaiah 56:7

7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain,
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar;
For[b] My house [/b]will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples.”
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 6:47am On Feb 05, 2022
So the bible didn't say anything bout fellowshipping?

achorladey:

Where is it written in your Bible that you should belong and become a card carrying member of a church?Where?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:02am On Feb 05, 2022
achorladey:

You simply don't know what you came here for in the first place. Had you heed the warning, you no go create the thread in the first place. One of your eventually called it worthless arguments
From your own words below.........

The question a TRINITARIAN will ask you is, Is Jesus Christ one false God? grin grin grin grin

In a sense Jesus is a mighty God, and we all know God made him everything he's. But the explains that the one true Almighty GOD is the Father. No addition of God the son or whatever grin

Check the common denominator again here in your statement and mine, what you will get is Father is God grin grin. Baba e se H.C. F ati L.C.M ni school now grin grin grin

No be math be this na bible matter. No be figure we de deal with kò lọ rárá grin grin
No denominator in the sense that the one God is the Father, Dem no be three

Where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. Here is one of the words of the man you respected so much

A Christian man is an obedient servant in everything and subject to everyone grin grin grin

A Christian man is free Lord over everything and subject to no one grin grin grin grin

Since you respect him get to understand what that mean grin grin grin

I never said you claimed that, I know. grin grin grin

Why you con de happy say no be go destroy false religion?

That option don finish? Free me make I japa?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2022
This is it, the revelation is from God, He gave it to Jesus and Jesus sent it to John via an angel. It's about what will happen in the future not just bout Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:2 NLV
[2]who faithfully reported everything he saw. This is his report of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Jesus was revealing and testifying to what God gave to him, God's words.

Revelation 1:4-5 NLV
[4]This letter is from John to the seven churches in the province of Asia.Grace and peace to you from the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come; from the sevenfold Spirit before his throne;

God the Father is the one on the throne

[5]and from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world.

You blindly made a claim that Jehovah himself is Jesus and you fail to realize that the verses themselves show that God is a distinct person from Jesus.
Jesus was the faithful witness to the things revealed.

Revelation 1:6 NLV
[6]He [Jesus] has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

It's straight forward bro!

Revelation 1:8 NLV
[8]“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”

First do you see that the verse 8 is quoted?
God the Father was the one talking there.

Go figure it out yourself.

tctrills:

Again, I have always trusted you to be very educated so let's go through the verse you quoted Revelation 1:1
1 T[b]he Revelation of Jesus Christ[/b], which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

The book of Revelations tell about Jesus Christ.
Also, all revelations in the bible come from God so even if the Revelation is talking about christ like in the case of the above verses, I does not mean that te revelation does not come from Christ.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 7:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Nah!!
Of course the verse ain't talking about the second coming of Christ.

But you erroneously said Jesus is same as Jehovah. The verses shows clear distinction between them.

tctrills:

I am sure you did not read the verses. It was Jesus Christ speaking in the first person about himself
For example, in Revelations 1.8 Jesus tells you that he is the Lord which is to come. I am sure you know that Jesus Christ is the Lord to come not his father right?
8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
An easy way to learn who the verses were talking about is to read the preceding verses. Let me give you some examples to help you out.
Revelations 1
5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Revelation 22
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
reading verse 12, you don't need an angel to tell you that this passage speaks about Jesus Christ. Or do you believe the Father is coming soon?

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21am On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Nah!!
Of course the verse ain't talking about the second coming of Christ.
But you erroneously said Jesus is same as Jehovah. The verses shows clear distinction between them.

What they failed to know is that there are many speaking in the Bible book of Revelation.

Jehovah God.
Jesus Christ.
John.
The angel sent to John.
The four Creatures.
Babylon the Great.
The Merchandise.
And so on.
That is why calmness is required on the part of the reader before you can figure out who is who.

Simply because Jehovah said something similar to what Jesus said doesn't literally means both are the same person. It simply means both of them has been together before the creation all other things so they're so close to the extent that they both think in the same direction except on one occasion where Jesus felt somehow but he later submitted since he trusted that his father knows better than him! Luke 22:42
Apart from this occasion Jesus is ever willing to do whatever Jehovah says wholeheartedly! John 8:28-29
That's why they both have the same mindset in all things {John 10:30} that's exactly how Jesus wanted all servants of God to join him and his father in having the same line of thought! John 17:22

If course that doesn't mean millions of people having the same line of thought with Jehovah are the same person as Jehovah nah! undecided

This often reminds me of a neighbour who always call me "JEHOVAH" even after correcting him countless times, of course it's because whatever i tell him about my God he will read it in his copy of the Bible as if i'm the author of the book! Jeremiah 31:33 smiley

1 Like

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109967908][/quote]

Learn you no gree grin grin. Follow the line of discussion you do like the put trinity to it lasting end grin grin grin

In a sense Jesus is a mighty God, and we all know God made him everything he's. But the explains that the one true Almighty GOD is the Father. No addition of God the son or whatever

I just dey look you from a far since you said anywhere in the Bible God is used, it is always YHWH. grin grin grin I laugh at your in a sense grin grin grin. Then you change goalpost again to one TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD. grin grin grin

Okay do trinitarian love and worship the one true Almighty GOD after all that one TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE FATHER grin grin

You will be better reading numerous thread on trinity than going over a process that had been done repeatedly grin grin

Learn!

No be math be this na bible matter. No be figure we de deal with kò lọ rárá. No denominator in the sense that the one God is the Father, Dem no be three

cornelboy: The Father is the one GOD

Acholardey: Father is God

Please what is the lowest common denominator between your words and mine grin grin

Learn to follow discussion.

Why you con de happy say no be go destroy false religion

Na better thing to fall under the mighty hammer of God than that of man wey dey struggle to know his left from right hand everyday.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
So the bible didn't say anything bout fellowshipping?

Belong to a church is different from fellowshipping grin grin grin

See as you dey jump from one thing to another.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha / Today Is Good Friday. What Is The Significance Of Good Friday? / Will There Be A Secret Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.