Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? (6974 Views)

Jws False Doctrine Exposed Again / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:27am On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Nah!!
Of course the verse ain't talking about the second coming of Christ.

But you erroneously said Jesus is same as Jehovah. The verses shows clear distinction between them.

My brother, you are wrong. You should really read those verses.
Jesus is Jehovah the great I Am. He declared it himself not me
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:31am On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
This is it, the revelation is from God, He gave it to Jesus and Jesus sent it to John via an angel. It's about what will happen in the future not just bout Jesus Christ.

Revelation 1:2 NLV
[2]who faithfully reported everything he saw. This is his report of the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Jesus was revealing and testifying to what God gave to him, God's words.

Revelation 1:4-5 NLV
[4]This letter is from John to the seven churches in the province of Asia.Grace and peace to you from the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come; from the sevenfold Spirit before his throne;

God the Father is the one on the throne

[5]and from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world.

You blindly made a claim that Jehovah himself is Jesus and you fail to realize that the verses themselves show that God is a distinct person from Jesus.
Jesus was the faithful witness to the things revealed.

Revelation 1:6 NLV
[6]He [Jesus] has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.

It's straight forward bro!

Revelation 1:8 NLV
[8]“I am the Alpha and the Omega—the beginning and the end,” says the Lord God. “I am the one who is, who always was, and who is still to come—the Almighty One.”

First do you see that the verse 8 is quoted?
God the Father was the one talking there.

Go figure it out yourself.

Every revelation is from God. But it was Jesus Christ those verse's were about.
Let me ask you, do you believe God is coming to dwell on earth among men?
Revelation 3.21

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne

It's Jesus on the throne and he was the voice of revelation not his father
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Nah!!
Of course the verse ain't talking about the second coming of Christ.

But you erroneously said Jesus is same as Jehovah. The verses shows clear distinction between them.

Read revelations chapter 3 and you would know who was speaking. It would clear your doubts
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

Every revelation is from God. But it was Jesus Christ those verse's were about.

You mean revelation from chapter 1 to 22 were bout Jesus?

The Almighty is the Father baba.

Let me ask you, do you believe God is coming to dwell on earth among men?
Revelation 3.21

Of course i do. You think christians from the whole world will sit with Jesus on his throne naaah!! That verse is talking about the 144000 that will be kings and rule together with Christ.

Revelation 21:1-4
[1]Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the old heaven and the old earth had disappeared. And the sea was also gone.
[2]And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven like a bride beautifully dressed for her husband.
[3]I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, “Look, God’s home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.
[4]He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever.”

21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne

Don't you see that Jesus overcame and God grant him to sit on his throne?

Is God then Jesus, are they not two distinct beings? Who is God to in that verse

[s]It's Jesus on the throne and he was the voice of revelation not his father[/s]

What do you mean here
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
You can choose whatever you want to believe.

Revelation 1:6
[6]He (Jesus) has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father.

Okay if Jesus is Jehovah, who's God his Father?

tctrills:

My brother, you are wrong. You should really read those verses.
Jesus is Jehovah the great I Am. He declared it himself not me

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109976301][/quote]
First, the father and son are 2 distinct beings no doubt. by from reading chapter 3 of revelations, you learned that it was Jesus Christ speaking and not his Father.
Again while you make some good points, I am persuaded to believe the Apostle Thomas over you. He recognized Jesus Christ as his Lord and God.
John 20:28
28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

From reading revelations 3 you now understand that the voice in revelation represented Jesus Christ now read Revelations 1.8 with Jesus Christ in mind and see how the book of Revelations makes sense.
8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Finally, you are asking the right Questions.
Who is the father of Jehovah?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

Jehovah tells us that he has a father.
EXODUS 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob by the name of God Almighty, but by My name Jehovah was I not known to them.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109976301][/quote]
In Revelation 3:5 who was speaking?
In Revelation 3:12 who was speaking?
In Revelation 3:21 who was speaking?
In Revelation 21:7 who was speaking?
In Revelation 2:26 who was speaking?
In Revelation, 2:11who was speaking?
In Revelation 2:7 who was speaking?
In the entire book of revelations who was speaking to us my guy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

Jehovah tells us that he has a father.
EXODUS 6:3
And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob by the name of God Almighty, but by My name Jehovah was I not known to them.

Na wah for trinitarians o! shocked
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
achorladey:

I just dey look you from a far since you said anywhere in the Bible God is used, it is always YHWH. grin grin grin I laugh at your in a sense grin grin grin. Then you change goalpost again to one TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD. grin grin grin

You didnt get my point baba grin grin
If you were asked "who is God"?
Achorladey_______________
Cornelboy= the Father

Who's the Father?
Achorladey_______________
Cornelboy= God

Learn baba! The Father is the one GOD there's.
That's what the bible teaches.

Okay do trinitarian love and worship the one true Almighty GOD after all that one TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD IS THE FATHER grin grin

Learn!

cornelboy: The Father is the one GOD

Acholardey: Father is God

Please what is the lowest common denominator between your words and mine grin grin

This matter no be mathematics, na wetin bible talk i de yarn you.
Both our words are different cos your 'Father is God' has continuation..... grin grin

Learn to follow discussion.

grin grin grin grin follow Wetin , i no see your handwriting cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

I have told this tctrills guy the undiluted truth but arrogance will not permit him to learn.
I told him that he will never find real scholars with sound mind elsewhere except among the JWs. After creating many threads with no meaningful comments coming from his cohorts he's now looking for JWs to argue.
If Jesus is his own Jehovah, let him present the worshipers of his God and their fine WORKS! James 2:18-26 compare to Matthew 7:16-18 smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
The second coming of Jehovah
Zechariah 14. 1-5

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the[b] Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.[/b]
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:
The second coming of Jehovah
Zechariah 14. 1-5

Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the[b] Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.[/b]

Jesus himself declared that he came in the spirit of JEHOVAH {Luke 4:16-21} so when Jehovah said "I am coming" it's always His representative that humans will SEE! Isaiah 42:1-4 compare to Matthew 12:18-21
JESUS came in the spirit of JEHOVAH as a SERVANT of JEHOVAH upon whom JEHOVAH put his spirit! smiley
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109977103][/quote]

You don tire to separate your words from mine grin grin grin

You didn't get my point baba

You can shift the goalpost as much as you like. Freedom to do so dey grin grin grin

If you were asked "who is God"?

Achorladey= The Father
Cornelboy= the Father
Trinitarian = The Father is God

Who's the Father?

Achorladey = God
Cornelboy= God
Trinitarian = God

Learn baba! The Father is the one GOD there's.

Learn and come to accept that TRINITARIANS believe that the Father is God just like you believe grin grin

That's what the bible teaches.

TRINITARIANS believe that the Father is God.

Learn!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Emusan(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Enemies grin cheesy

Since is enemies, what you simply thanking me for is I'm your enemy. That's wonderful
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Emusan(m): 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You just like straining your brain!

The way you always do grin cheesy grin

How many of your cohorts ever raised this topic of THEOCRACY?

It's not about what people say it's about what you believe and teach.

Do you believe and teach THEOCRACY the word that doesn't appear in the Bible?

Well they don't know because we don't preach it in their house except those who pick interest in our publications like you can know that! smiley

You preach it
Stop lying.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Is there any other GOD(s) with the Father? grin grin

achorladey:

You don tire to separate your words from mine grin grin grin

You can shift the goalpost as much as you like. Freedom to do so dey grin grin grin

Achorladey= The Father
Cornelboy= the Father
Trinitarian = The Father is God

Achorladey = God
Cornelboy= God
Trinitarian = God

Learn and come to accept that TRINITARIANS believe that the Father is God just like you believe grin grin

TRINITARIANS believe that the Father is God.

Learn!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Noted, thanks! smiley

Emusan:

The way you always do grin cheesy grin
It's not about what people say it's about what you believe and teach.
Do you believe and teach THEOCRACY the word that doesn't appear in the Bible?
You preach it
Stop lying.
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
tctrills:

What they failed to know is that there are many speaking in the Bible book of Revelation.

Jehovah God.
Jesus Christ.
John.
The angel sent to John.
The four Creatures.
Babylon the Great.
The Merchandise.
And so on.
That is why calmness is required on the part of the reader before you can figure out who is who.

Simply because Jehovah said something similar to what Jesus said doesn't literally means both are the same person. It simply means both of them has been together before the creation all other things so they're so close to the extent that they both think in the same direction except on one occasion where Jesus felt somehow but he later submitted since he trusted that his father knows better than him! Luke 22:42
Apart from this occasion Jesus is ever willing to do whatever Jehovah says wholeheartedly! John 8:28-29
That's why they both have the same mindset in all things {John 10:30} that's exactly how Jesus wanted all servants of God to join him and his father in having the same line of thought! John 17:22

Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Emusan(m): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Noted, thanks! smiley

Glad you noted, You're welcome!
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
undecided undecided

Emusan:

Since is enemies, what you simply thanking me for is I'm your enemy. That's wonderful
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Na wah for trinitarians o! shocked

E tire me o cry
At least make en tell us who Jehovah's father is now. I know tctrills will say Jesus grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Emusan(m): 9:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
undecided undecided

Why sadness fill your face?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Emusan:

Why sadness fill your face?
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by Emusan(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Better, be glad in the Lord

You can see the reason why achorlade always shine his teeth now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

E tire me o cry
At least make en tell us who Jehovah's father is now. I know tctrills will say Jesus grin grin grin

When people decides to turn their backs on the truth at least they need to enjoy the fruit of their so called freedom! cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:

E tire me o cry
My friend what is the meaning of this nah. I never told you that Jesus is the father of Jesus.
All I told you came from the Bible not my opinion.
Initially, you felt it was the father of Jesus Christ speaking in the book of revelations until I introduced you to chapter 3.
I would continue to open your eyes using the scriptures not my words.
I hope you take note of the verses I lead you to.
I would present more to you so long you remain calm and not begin to fight and insult me like your poor mannered friend
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by tctrills: 10:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=cornelboy post=109989260][/quote]
I see what you are trying to do, you are trying to decide who said what based on your doctrine and not based on context.
Initially you felt the book of revelation was God speaking now you found a funny counter argument that destroys your first argument.

Let me ask you a question who is coming to reign on earth Jesus Christ, his Father or both?

If you know who is coming then you know who revelation 1.8 is referring to.
Also, I brought up other verses that showed Jesus Christ is Jehovah even outside revelations.
I would go into phase 2 of the discussion, that is telling you who the Father of Jesus Christ is after we are done with understanding who Jesus Christ is
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol it could all be fake cool

Emusan:

Better, be glad in the Lord

You can see the reason why Achorladey always shine his teeth now cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by achorladey: 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
cornelboy:
Lol it could all be fake cool

Na you go deal with with your could as it dwells within the realm of assumptions and speculations grin grin grin

cornelboy abi you no want gladness for others in the Lord? grin grin grin
Re: Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? by cornelboy(f): 10:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol your about to unleash new doctrines grin

Both of them are coming to reign on earth.
Jesus will reign for some time and he will drop the rulership to God the Father who is supreme over all.

tctrills:

I see what you are trying to do, you are trying to decide who said what based on your doctrine and not based on context.
Initially you felt the book of revelation was God speaking now you found a funny counter argument that destroys your first argument.

Let me ask you a question who is coming to reign on earth Jesus Christ, his Father or both?

If you know who is coming then you know who revelation 1.8 is referring to.
Also, I brought up other verses that showed Jesus Christ is Jehovah even outside revelations.
I would go into phase 2 of the discussion, that is telling you who the Father of Jesus Christ is after we are done with understanding who Jesus Christ is

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

27 Minutes To Midnight 2012 Edition/elisha Goodman-day Three-31 Dec / Apostle Joshua Selman Expose The Secret To His Miracles,signs And Wonders / Yoruba Religious Rennaisance : Babalawo Olowoyo Oladimeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.