Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) (56673 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date This Kind Of Guy If He Doesn't Have Money? / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Peace1993: 10:50am On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
Some ladies (not all) prefer rugged guys, this guy here has gone beyond the pale all in the name of fashion.
Ladies will follow him if he has money
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Rilwayne001: 10:53am On Jan 25, 2022
If he has money, women of this age can do anything for money. Lol
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Reeb2244: 11:20am On Jan 25, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not?if he has a great personality why not?
He looks great in his Pierce tho..I love them..
Wow just wow.. looks cute tho..
You just underrated the word "great".
What looks great there?

Tufiapka.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:21am On Jan 25, 2022
Reeb2244:
You just underrated the word "great".
What looks great there?

Tufiapka.
He looks cute tho..his Pierce kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by John4B: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2022
This one still dey learn work. He should have pierced the eye balls.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Sesughray: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2022
Why not, the weird ones are the sure ones.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by AYNL: 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
lol
god of iron
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Newboss(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
that some girls like rugged guys undecided embarassed

It's a he, not a she. He's gay AF
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by tnerro1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
Must be Indian
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Blue86(m): 1:55pm On Jan 25, 2022
How e dey take baff and rub cream
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by cyndylove64(f): 2:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

am eating right now..
he just destroyed my appetite cry
LMAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Hiq0: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2022
Yeah for the money they do anything
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by segun18(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2022
The Demon inside this fellow must be more than the ones in the body of the Mad man of Gadara in the Bible.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by nayaznairaz: 3:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

am eating right now..
he just destroyed my appetite cry

It's not only you. cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 3:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
killmods:

Stop using words u don't understand. How is that rugged
you need to go back to primary one
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
you need to go back to primary one
And u need to go back to the womb undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
Fame1309:
He may have done it for a show.no reasonable man will want to face the public in this look.
hmm, some people are shameless
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Drizzt89: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2022
If I pulled everything from his face nko���
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

grin If dis thing enter front page. Make i disvirqin myself by myself grin
I hope you have done what you promised bro because the thread don enter front page oo undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
I hope you have done what you promised bro because the thread don enter front page oo undecided

make i check grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

make i check grin
abeg check fast and walk the talk undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
abeg check fast and walk the talk undecided

shocked . . Na true o. . grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:

shocked . . Na true o. . grin
cool embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by trumpcoat(m): 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one na monster now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / 19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.