Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) (56676 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date This Kind Of Guy If He Doesn't Have Money? / Married Women Storms Comment Section Of Guy That Promised To Take Them To Venice / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And how does that relate with the statement I made? undecided

Only blockheads judge you based on your looks..

Meaning looks do not matter. Can this kind of person with this look contest for ordinary councillor election and win?

People judge you the way you dress.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
spinna:
Handsome werey cheesy
no be small one oo.

Seun, lalasticlala, myn44 please push this to front page
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Meaning looks do not matter. Can this kind of person with this look contest for ordinary councillor election and win?

People judge you the way you dress.
And must he contest for an ordinary councillor..why not judge Messi.. Neymar.. Nigerian footballers?
Or why did they not contest for the position of a common councillor huh?
I repeat only blockheads judge based on your looks..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And must he contest for an ordinary councillor..why not judge Messi.. Neymar.. Nigerian footballers?
Or why did they not contest for the position of a common councillor huh?
I repeat only blockheads judge based on your looks..

Footballers tattoos are not disgusting like this piercing that make the guy look like a mad man.

Infact only a mad man in making can pierce his face like this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Funmmyastic: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
If his character is good,I won't judge a book by it cover.At least Nigerian ritualists do not paste `I'm a ritualist' on their heads.It is not like he committed any crime.His face,his business.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Footballers tattoos are not disgusting like this piercing that make the guy look like a mad man.

You are switching your words..I thought you said people judge through looks..
Why don't they judge the footballers huh?or why don't the footballers contest for that councillor position..

You guys think the only way you can make it is through people's validation or what they say about you?
As for that guy he ain't a mad man aiit..that's how he wants to look respect that..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are switching your words..I thought you said people judge through looks..
Why don't they judge the footballers huh?or why don't the footballers contest for that councillor position..

You guys think the only way you can make it is through people's validation or what they say about you?
As for that guy he ain't a mad man aiit..that's how he wants to look respect that..

People address you the way you dress. You can have tattoos and still dress decently which people would use to judge in general not just the look e.g footballers.

Having tattoos or piercings do not generally mean someone is bad but over doing them is what make people to judge you with your look. Lil Wayne for example go extra ordinary mile to tattoo his face which made people to think he is in illuminati.

Earth is habitable just because it's in a moderate proximity to our Sun. Not too cold or hot. Other planets in our solar system do not have such opportunity.

You can have tattoos, piercings but do it moderately

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

People address you the way you dress. You can have tattoos and still dress decently which people would use to judge in general not just the look e.g footballers.

Having tattoos or piercings do not generally mean someone is bad but over doing them is what make people to judge you with your look. Lil Wayne for example go extra ordinary mile to tattoo his face which made people to think he is in illuminati.

Earth is habitable just because it's in a moderate proximity to Sun. Not too cold or hot. Other planets in our solar system to have such opportunity.

You can have tattoos, piercings but do it moderately
Thanks for agreeing with me that your looks don't matter..and people's judgement makes no difference..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by helinues: 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks for agreeing with me that your looks don't matter..and people's judgement makes no difference..

As long as the look is moderate, yes I can agree

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

As long as the look is moderate, yes I can agree
Moderate or not as far as tattoo or other enhancement are involved..
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
And how does that relate with the statement I made? undecided

nawa o grin. . Na fiqht?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
God1000:
no be small one oo.
Seun, lalasticlala, myn44 please push this to front page

grin If dis thing enter front page. Make i disvirqin myself by myself grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

na u get time to argue with dawan. .

he/she studied Argumentive reasoning. . grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 10:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

grin If dis thing enter front page. Make i disvirqin myself by myself grin
lol, I will remind you tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Ikpeabujo(m): 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why not?if he has a great personality why not?
He looks great in his Pierce tho..I love them..
Wow just wow.. looks cute tho..
is this your real self. I have been following your comments and I have to be honest with you, it's tells bad about your personality
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ikpeabujo:
is this your real self. I have been following your comments and I have to be honest with you, it's tells bad about your personality
Does people's opinion matter in my life?no it doesn't..
I don't say things to please anyone..I say what I want to..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Kobicove(m): 11:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Someone who would do this to his own body is obviously sick upstairs undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
This one is not a human being naa...
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by ukaface(f): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2022
My mama go curse me, and the curse would even affect me after this life
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 4:52am On Jan 25, 2022
ukaface:
My mama go curse me, and the curse would even affect me after this life
lol, so you dey fear malediction
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by God1000(m): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2022
gift0123:
This one is not a human being naa...
wetin he be then undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by ukaface(f): 6:53am On Jan 25, 2022
God1000:
lol, so you dey fear malediction
lol.....of course. Cos I know it works.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Jeon:

why did I open this thread?
grin grin grin

Birds of same feather

That's who we are sad
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by Jeon(f): 7:38am On Jan 25, 2022
[s]
Totilopussylick:
grin grin grin
Birds of same feather
That's who we are sad
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by giftedheart1(m): 7:50am On Jan 25, 2022
OP, next time, please kindly put GRAPHICS IMAGES... T for thanks!
Re: Ladies, Can You Date & Go Out With This Kind Of Guy In The Public? (Graphic Pix) by elantraceey(f): 9:19am On Jan 25, 2022
Even in private, no. To do what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-year-old Girl Beaten To Pulp By Her Boyfriend In Delta State (photos) / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.