Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,682 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1009) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213784 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nzube24: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Please I need help with list of universities for Bsc January intakes please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 11:31am On Aug 01, 2022
Kalakris:

Congratulations. What and what did you submit as proof of relationship?

WhatsApp Chats, Facebook chats and pictures…

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 11:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Please house, my spouse biometrics is by 1pm and I am walking in with her. But the issue here is I forgot my passport in Ibadan in which they just went to send it for me. Please what can I do because I am not sure it might get here by 1pm. I am currently in a panic mood

Somebody that have been to Ikeja TLS please kindly help . Ejoor
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 11:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Sure we can. Send me an email and I'd be happy to holla back.

Cheers!

Bewaji08:

Hello @fibonacci2021 please can we link up. Also going to Essex in October.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
cbn4main:

I did my bio on July 14 Abuja tls. I made a paid call on 29th. Decision made.
You can do yours 2moro.

Cheers

Correct, congratulations bro
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

Can I ask that you find out the status of your visit visa application before doing a student visa application.

Cheers
sainted:
I think you can see that this message quoted an older reply which Duchess replied to that I asked about a Tanzanian visa from last year.

Please follow the quote to the end.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

You also need a court order showing you have sole responsibility of your child even though you didn't get married.

The consent letter from the child's father is an additional requirements,the court order is important

You need to also add other letters I e from schools, hospital showing you have been responsible for the child since Birth.

Bear in mind all of these will be investigated so ensure they are authentic

Cheers
Graceee:
Pls house, for A Mother with a 2 year child who is never married before, does she need any consent from the baby s father or documents to apply for student visa??
Please note that she was never married, she just had the baby out of wedlock.
Does she need any consent from the baby Father
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

The basis of what was submitted and if you meet the point based system and if your documents are authentic

Start your studies online with the link you received from your lecturer, it doesn't mean anything about your visa application

Cheers
TANTUMERGO007:

On what basis do they give visa??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LORETA: 11:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning guys.
Pls am booked for student visa appiontment on 16th of august'
....please can i still do a walk in tomorrow?
And what the requirements to do it?
Thanks urgent reply is needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

If you can't get your passport before then you have 2 options

1. Not to do a walk in

2. Pay for a keep my passport service at TLS

Remember the second option will lead to further delays when a decision is made. No kill UKVI with paid mail or call when it's time

It's always good to be prepared

Cheers
Ajiboyehify:
Please house, my spouse biometrics is by 1pm and I am walking in with her. But the issue here is I forgot my passport in Ibadan in which they just went to send it for me. Please what can I do because I am not sure it might get here by 1pm. I am currently in a panic mood
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello.

If the TLS center allows walk in that day then yes you can

You will need to pay for the service

Cheers

LORETA:
Good morning guys.
Pls am booked for student visa appiontment on 16th of august'
....please can i still do a walk in tomorrow?
And what the requirements to do it?
Thanks urgent reply is needed
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello.

Yes you can but you need to defend why you choose to do another master and what that progression means for you

2.Based on the above Yes

Cheers
Ufuom10:
Good morning everyone!
Please I want to start my Msc application for January intake. But I have a masters degree here in Nigeria. Can I apply for another master degree in uk please ?
Can I add the master I obtained here in Nigeria in my application?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mellady(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
Please who get pounds for sale? I need pounds abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello
This is the student visa thread, you will gain more insight in the general UK visa thread.

Anyway, back to your question,I believe you can state in either currency

If they are family and the description of family is on that section then Yes, I believe family friend doesn't count as one

3. It depends on a lot of factors, how much you earn,how long your visit will be etc again the general visa thread is a good place to start

Cheers

jubrilar:
Hello house, I am filling my UK visiting visa application. where they request for the total amount I will spend for my UK trip, Should I state it in GBP or NGN

Also, I HV family friend in UK which is British citizen, though i am not using invitation letter, I use hotel reservation. But where they request if I know anyone in UK. Can I select Yes or No

Also, how much can I budget for my trip both flight, accommodation and shopping
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Goldjms(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
sazjun76:
Me too, I need accommodations for family of 3 in Cardiff. Reach out to me too

Can we talk on WhatsApp I will be moving in by September too family of 4.PM 08050560164
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

No

Your Uni address will suffice

Cheers
omoajiri:
Good morning y'all.
Is it necessary I present a hotel or Airbnb booking/reservation for visa application for MA with dependants or the school address suffices.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

2014- 2022 is an 8year gap, you will need to submit your employment or reference letter from your office to cover the gap

Cheers
Oyekora:
Good morning pls I want to apply for masters program. I finished my bsc in 2014. Since then I have been working. I learnt study gap is 5 years what are the chances. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mattyjay(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Any one studying in RGU Aberdeen, Please lets link up. I have my Bio date for 10th August, Ikeja but i'd like to do a walk in this week. Is this possible? Anyone with experience doing this, kindly advise.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
The MA Education Programme at the University of Northampton is now accepting applications for February 2023. You can go ahead and make your application.

Fredaogb:
I applied to Ulster University Birmingham campus and when I checked my status it indicated "Application query". Pls is there anyone who applied and saw same on their status?

*Also, Is there anyone who is yet to get a Conditional offer from University of Northampton since they applied. I applied since 15th of May and I got an update via email from the school to re-apply for the next program intake. Unfortunately, the application tab for Education (MA) program will not be live till ending of August as I contacted the school when I couldn't not re-apply.
Has anyone in the same situation been able to pull through?

* I will also appreciate if I can get details of some UK Universities with fast response time for January 2023 intake. I am looking at Education MA program.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nzube24: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Nzube24 post=115275662]Please I need help with list of universities for Bsc January intakes please
Can someone help me on this please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LORETA: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thanks for the reply.....So how do i find out which days of the week the TLS center allows walk in. TLS center is Abuja.

duchess90:
Hello.

If the TLS center allows walk in that day then yes you can

You will need to pay for the service

Cheers

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 12:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July
Decision made 20th of July
Movement to VAC for both of us 27th of July
Collection Mail for both of us 27th of July
Passport pick up with vignettes sitting pretty 28th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate
Passport Bio data page of both MA and dependent
Proof of relationship with the dependent

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
Passport bio data page of both MA and dependent
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Our God is good and kind to us!!!!

Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi,

So no decision was made yet. I did my biometrics on June 20th. I was thinking of doing a paid mail to ask though.

duchess90:
Hello

Can I ask that you find out the status of your visit visa application before doing a student visa application.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by medicine98: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
My wife is going for another MSc in UK although she has a Masters degree in Nigeria. She submitted it and was given visa.
Ufuom10:
Good morning everyone!
Please I want to start my Msc application for January intake. But I have a masters degree here in Nigeria. Can I apply for another master degree in uk please ?
Can I add the master I obtained here in Nigeria in my application?

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realdeets: 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ajiboyehify:

Somebody that have been to Ikeja TLS please kindly help . Ejoor

Hello!

What time will your passport arrive?
If you’re sure of getting it before 3pm, just walk-in with your dependant. The process is long, you should meet up. You’ll just go out to collect the passport when the person comes. But if you fail to get the passport before time, you’ll have to go with @duchess90’s advice.
Please note that you must have a copy of your passport data page.

Regards
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please find responses below

1. Are there universities in the Uk that truly accept HND for masters?. I mean maybe someone on here has tried it and it worked out. If yes please sir/ma I would like to see the lists of schools that accept HND so I can start making enquires pending the time I’m ready.

There are institutions that can consider an application for a direct Masters with an HND qualification. However, you must have most preferable an upper credit AND significant years of work experience

2. Also for the Bachelor’s top up degree program. Am I to come back to Nigeria and apply for masters after I completed the program? Or I can just switch directly while I’m still in the uk instead of coming back to Nigeria to apply for masters again?.

You do not need to return to your home country. you can apply for a visa extension. You must submit your visa extension application before your existing visa expires and no later, and you will need to have applied for the Masters Programme and received an offer of a place on the programme. The earliest you can apply is three months before the existing visa expires.

3.concerning the part payment of tuition fee, can someone in the uk help me pay probably if I send him/her the money to help me pay?..

Yes please

JamesHanu:
Good day everyone.

Good job y’all are doing honestly. I’ve been a silent reader and observer because I believe I’ll soon start my application also.. okay here’s the thing. I finished my HND early June(though my results is still under review), then I used google in search of schools that accept HND for masters I was given some which had Sunderland university and Bournemouth university on the lists. I write to both schools and I was told they don’t accept HND for masters but instead they accept HND for top up programs which I can then switch to masters after a year…

Now my questions are these.

1. Are there universities in the Uk that truly accept HND for masters?. I mean maybe someone on here has tried it and it worked out. If yes please sir/ma I would like to see the lists of schools that accept HND so I can start making enquires pending the time I’m ready.

2. Also for the Bachelor’s top up degree program. Am I to come back to Nigeria and apply for masters after I completed the program? Or I can just switch directly while I’m still in the uk instead of coming back to Nigeria to apply for masters again?.

3.concerning the part payment of tuition fee, can someone in the uk help me pay probably if I send him/her the money to help me pay?..

I’ll so much appeal if I see an answers to this questions

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GIOlayomi(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
UBA is useless, they are supposed to review and approved it at your local branch then send it to their headquarters for processing after which is no longer in there hand. Try Jaiz or WEMA.

Adejokefad:
Good evening everyone, pls help me o, I've submitted my form A on tradesystem since June 29th, my form A is still on ADB reviewer till now. Since my account would be debited through UBA, i've been there to know if there's anything they could do to fast track things, but I was told that form A processes is not within their powers. What can I do pls. I'll be going for my TB test nextweek, yet form A hasn't been processed. Help a soul abeg
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Temithorpe22: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, I need your advice pls!

I am the Main Applicant and I have 2 dependents, my husband and our daughter. POF is in my husband’s account. Still dnt know how it didn’t occurs to us to transfer the POF to my account. POF has matured now and we were trying to apply for Visa yesterday night and that was when we realized that we should have transferred the POF to my account? Can we go ahead and use his account for POF and get a consent letter from him. We read on UKVI site that I can only use my partners account if we are going together. We plan to go together with our daughter but he is having issues with his passport renewal. His current passport expires Jan 2023. What do u advice pls? Do we start the POF again? Our deadline is October 10. Your candid advice will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

Okay but please do not make any student visa application until you have the outcome of your visit visa

If you can't wait then you might need to cancel your application, your visa fee will not be refunded

I might also suggest you target January session so that give you time to get your decision and passport returned and plan for your study visa

Cheers.
sainted:
Hi,

So no decision was made yet. I did my biometrics on June 20th. I was thinking of doing a paid mail to ask though.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

You can use your husband's account as earlier planned, you don't need to transfer your funds

The consent letter should suffice

Cheers
Temithorpe22:
Good afternoon everyone, I need your advice pls!

I am the Main Applicant and I have 2 dependents, my husband and our daughter. POF is in my husband’s account. Still dnt know how it didn’t occurs to us to transfer the POF to my account. POF has matured now and we were trying to apply for Visa yesterday night and that was when we realized that we should have transferred the POF to my account? Can we go ahead and use his account for POF and get a consent letter from him. We read on UKVI site that I can only use my partners account if we are going together. We plan to go together with our daughter but he is having issues with his passport renewal. His current passport expires Jan 2023. What do u advice pls? Do we start the POF again? Our deadline is October 10. Your candid advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mattmich:
I wasn't charge anything. Or are you saying it's during enrollment? Let me understand well.

It's university of Nottingham o

Not NTU.

SADLY

(1) (2) (3) ... (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.