Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,263 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1010) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213538 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kalakris: 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:

WhatsApp Chats, Facebook chats and pictures…all from year 2018
Okay. Congratulations once again. I tap from your blessings

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Realdeets:

Hello!

What time will your passport arrive?
If you’re sure of getting it before 3pm, just walk-in with your dependant. The process is long, you should meet up. You’ll just go out to collect the passport when the person comes. But if you fail to get the passport before time, you’ll have to go with @duchess90’s advice.
Please note that you must have a copy of your passport data page.

Regards

I will get it before 2pm.. I think this is on the bright side. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Realdeets: 1:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Temithorpe22:
Good afternoon everyone, I need your advice pls!

I am the Main Applicant and I have 2 dependents, my husband and our daughter. POF is in my husband’s account. Still dnt know how it didn’t occurs to us to transfer the POF to my account. POF has matured now and we were trying to apply for Visa yesterday night and that was when we realized that we should have transferred the POF to my account? Can we go ahead and use his account for POF and get a consent letter from him. We read on UKVI site that I can only use my partners account if we are going together. We plan to go together with our daughter but he is having issues with his passport renewal. His current passport expires Jan 2023. What do u advice pls? Do we start the POF again? Our deadline is October 10. Your candid advice will be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello!

You don’t need to start a new POF, use the one in your husband’s account and get a consent letter from him.

Secondly, your husband can apply for visa with the passport that’s going to expire in January 2023, he’ll renew the passport in the UK��

Regards

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sen2paco: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fredaogb: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good afternoon,

Oh! Thank you. Meanwhile, can you please share the link or advise on how/where to send the application? Like I said, the application tab for the program on the University website is not yet "live" for now. I still checked it few minutes ago.

Thanks for your help!

offwego:
The MA Education Programme at the University of Northampton is now accepting applications for February 2023. You can go ahead and make your application.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LH44: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don't think you can change the location. Hopefully you find a date soon.

lanreyyy:
]Hi, I think I checked earlier and also had the same issue with not finding any dates with flexi and without flexi. But I signed in again and though no dates under flexi, there were dates without flexi from errmmm I think 22nd or 24th August, VI though. Not sure of the other locations.

[how can I change the booking location, it is still redirecting me to Ikeja ]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nekkyblues(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello guys,

I got admission into the University of Essex to study Psychology. But their fees is quite expensive and the payment plan is not favourable. Is there anyone that got admission into the school or is schools there currently? I would like to know how good the school is or any other information that will be helpful
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ufuom10: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
medicine98:
My wife is going for another MSc in UK although she has a Masters degree in Nigeria. She submitted it and was given visa.

Thank you for the reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
Lol. Some schools will tell you to rewrite your SOP if it does not meet their standard. Most times, such schools tell you to include in your SOP some details that are typical of a CAS questionnaire?/Credibility check.
example of such school is Robert Gordon University.

A school like Teesside will get the things they want in the CAS questionnaire. Teesside University gives three attempts, if the applicant does not provide satisfactory responses at the third attempt, CAS will not be issued and Admission offer will be withdrawn.
same thing with Kent university. I'm even tired. Just submitted the 3rd attempt on Friday. Hoping to hear favourable feedback from them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
yoged:
same thing with Kent university. I'm even tired. Just submitted the 3rd attempt on Friday. Hoping to hear favourable feedback from them
What course lemme send you mine if you can edit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Alright, thank you so much

sainted:
Hi,

So no decision was made yet. I did my biometrics on June 20th. I was thinking of doing a paid mail to ask though.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

What course lemme send you mine if you can edit
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
yoged:
strategic project management
Mine is human resources them different why not pay someone to help

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please guys is there still crowd at Abuja tls?
My appointment is by 11am tomorrow I plan to leave there before 2pm. Is that feasible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

If you can't get your passport before then you have 2 options

1. Not to do a walk in

2. Pay for a keep my passport service at TLS

Remember the second option will lead to further delays when a decision is made. No kill UKVI with paid mail or call when it's time

It's always good to be prepared

Cheers

Even with a KMP your passport would still need to be captured by TLS staff
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 2:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
LORETA:
Thanks for the reply.....So how do i find out which days of the week the TLS center allows walk in. TLS center is Abuja.

Tls abuja doesn't allow walk in as of now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 2:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Valourex:
Please guys is there still crowd at Abuja tls?
My appointment is by 11am tomorrow I plan to leave there before 2pm. Is that feasible?

Only TLS staff can answer this o. Some days it's fast. Somedays it's slower.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by smallpepper123: 2:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good afternoon
Please is there any WhatsApp group for University of aberdeen students September 2022
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Edwosa:
So, its this little me that God has now so decorated!
Graceful VISA ALERT
Family of 4
Manchester Metropolitan University here we come

Notable Timelines:
Jan, 2022>>>>>>Applied to 16 UK universities (got 11 offers, 2 schools never responded till this day)
25 Feb>>>>>>1st Unconditional Offer
25 Mar>>>>>> 2nd Unconditional Offer (updated)
29 May>>>>>> CAS Issued
22 Jun>>>>>> Visa Application
4 Jul>>>>>> Biometrics (VI TLS)
15 Jul>>>>>> Visa granted (decision made)
27 Jul>>>>>> MA visa received
29 Jul>>>>>> 2 Dependants visa received
1 Aug>>>>>> Last dependant visa received

NO NSF & NO agent used (na only me & Jehovah run am)

Appreciation: Jeremiah 32:27. "What you cannot fix, what you cannot do, what you cannot solve____"
Thanks to God for being God-alone all thru this journey... Big ups to @EfosaKelly for being more than a friend. Joining this platform and then, the awaiting visa group on Telegram was a blessing, the posts shared here are so expository.

Little advise: You can do it urself, just believe in the God who you serve and read as much as u can on this platform, in your school Telegram group... . Everyone will get theirs in Jesus' precious name.

Congratulations!!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Renesonz: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please, after applying for a biometrics date, can I change it to a later or earlier date?
Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TeamLagos147: 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations!!!
Edwosa:
Graceful VISA ALERT
Family of 4

Notable Timelines:
Jan, 2022>>>>>>Applied to 16 UK universities (got 11 offers, 2 schools never responded till this day)
29 May>>>>>> CAS Issued

14 years study gap, POF taken off 4 days after biometrics and neither my employer nor my bank was contacted.

Appreciation: Jeremiah 32:27. "What you cannot fix, what you cannot do, what you cannot solve____"
Thanks to God for being God-alone all thru this journey... Big ups to @EfosaKelly for being more than a friend. Joining this platform and then, the awaiting visa group on Telegram was a blessing, the posts shared here are so expository.

Little advise: You can do it urself, just believe in the God who you serve and read as much as u can on this platform, in your school Telegram group... . Everyone will get theirs in Jesus' precious name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 3:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
The school may ask you to write an enhanced SOP explaining the study gap.

Oyekora:
Good morning pls I want to apply for masters program. I finished my bsc in 2014. Since then I have been working. I learnt study gap is 5 years what are the chances. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Send me a mail

lanreyyy:
]Hi, I think I checked earlier and also had the same issue with not finding any dates with flexi and without flexi. But I signed in again and though no dates under flexi, there were dates without flexi from errmmm I think 22nd or 24th August, VI though. Not sure of the other locations.

[how can I change the booking location, it is still redirecting me to Ikeja ]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
@Edwosa and those who quoted him. Please take off the details about money wey you comot from account.

Please. Thanks and congrats �

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Morgan135: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
please is it possible to amend my appointment date?

Is there charges for the action?

for VI Lagos, can I do walk-in?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mine is Ulaw Birmingham. Sorry.
Got your CAS already?

FurnitureMart01:
Please is there anyone going to ulaw Manchester please contact me on WhatsApp: 08128816943
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pufframmy: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
PLease how much U submitted for POF

ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July
Decision made 20th of July
Movement to VAC for both of us 27th of July
Collection Mail for both of us 27th of July
Passport pick up with vignettes sitting pretty 28th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate
Passport Bio data page of both MA and dependent
Proof of relationship with the dependent

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
Passport bio data page of both MA and dependent
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Our God is good and kind to us!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

For instance if you have a study gap of more than 5years then you need to submit evidence of work or other activities you have been doing since then

Cheers

Hello, thanks for this. I was not aware about this part. So, for those of us who went to uni, then worked before now coming to do masters and the gap is more than 5 years, will our CV/resume suffice? Or what documents are required?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by yoged(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
TANTUMERGO007:

Mine is human resources them different why not pay someone to help
thanks . have actually replied them with the new sop. Pending review
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Waoo... Congratulations.

Edwosa:
Graceful VISA ALERT
Family of 4

Notable Timelines:
29 May>>>>>> CAS Issued

14 years study gap, POF taken off 4 days after biometrics and neither my employer nor my bank was contacted.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by muaa(f): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Which of the Ulaw campuses?
Mine is Birmingham.

Mablove:
I am going to ULaw too can we connect?
Which course and which campus?
uwahmabel@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.