Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,391 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1011) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213601 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JamesHanu(m): 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you so much for this response..

Now I’m much concerned about the top up program. Since I can apply for a visa extension before the existing one expires. But how possible is it for me to apply for masters three months to the time I’m supposed to finish my top up program. I thought my top up student visa will be valid through out my program alone which can be a year…I’m just concerned about the extension cos I would like to continue from there instead of coming back home..

1. Are there universities in the Uk that truly accept HND for masters?. I mean maybe someone on here has tried it and it worked out. If yes please sir/ma I would like to see the lists of schools that accept HND so I can start making enquires pending the time I’m ready.

There are institutions that can consider an application for a direct Masters with an HND qualification. However, you must have most preferable an upper credit AND significant years of work experience

2. Also for the Bachelor’s top up degree program. Am I to come back to Nigeria and apply for masters after I completed the program? Or I can just switch directly while I’m still in the uk instead of coming back to Nigeria to apply for masters again?.

You do not need to return to your home country. you can apply for a visa extension. You must submit your visa extension application before your existing visa expires and no later, and you will need to have applied for the Masters Programme and received an offer of a place on the programme. The earliest you can apply is three months before the existing visa expires.

3.concerning the part payment of tuition fee, can someone in the uk help me pay probably if I send him/her the money to help me pay?..

Yes please

[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JamesHanu(m): 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022

Now I’m much concerned about the top up program. Since I can apply for a visa extension before the existing one expires. But how possible is it for me to apply for masters three months to the time I’m supposed to finish my top up program. I thought my top up student visa will be valid through out my program alone which can be a year…I’m just concerned about the extension cos I would like to continue from there instead of coming back home..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Immality(m): 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please I need urgent answer.

I did my TB test today and I was referred to see the doctor there after the result came out.
The doctor said he noticed a very little tick something in the upper side of my lungs but is not TB related and it won’t affect my Visa application and is not serious.

He asked questions that might lead to it which I never engaged myself in any then he said it might clear on its own but I should go for another TB test after 6 months to check again when I get to UK.

Am just worried even when he assured me that is not going to affect my application.

Please someone should explain more to me because I want to submit it now

Below are the pictures

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JamesHanu(m): 4:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
offwego:
Please find responses below

1. Are there universities in the Uk that truly accept HND for masters?. I mean maybe someone on here has tried it and it worked out. If yes please sir/ma I would like to see the lists of schools that accept HND so I can start making enquires pending the time I’m ready.

There are institutions that can consider an application for a direct Masters with an HND qualification. However, you must have most preferable an upper credit AND significant years of work experience

2. Also for the Bachelor’s top up degree program. Am I to come back to Nigeria and apply for masters after I completed the program? Or I can just switch directly while I’m still in the uk instead of coming back to Nigeria to apply for masters again?.

You do not need to return to your home country. you can apply for a visa extension. You must submit your visa extension application before your existing visa expires and no later, and you will need to have applied for the Masters Programme and received an offer of a place on the programme. The earliest you can apply is three months before the existing visa expires.

3.concerning the part payment of tuition fee, can someone in the uk help me pay probably if I send him/her the money to help me pay?..

Yes please

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fadeyi1903: 4:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please house,
Will POF be ask of at POE?

I need urgent response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pufframmy: 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
thanks for the swift response

Edwosa:

POF amount is largely dependent on the following:
>> If you're schooling within or outside london;
>> Your course length;
>> Your balance tuition; and
>> If you've dependants or not.

So, my case may not apply to yours

As per the documents I submitted, kindly refer to the recent post in my profile; I posted a very comprehensive and detailed listing some couple of days back.

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Valourex: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
CowbellY:

Only TLS staff can answer this o. Some days it's fast. Somedays it's slower.
Alright, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 5:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ugmama:
Hey guys, NTU charges 50 pounds for application for MSc taught course.

Did anyone else make this payment or I should resort to UCAS application?

I wasn't charged a dim.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godsown1402: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening guys, please were people allowed to do walk-in at Abuja Tls today? Or does anyone know if they will do it tomorrow or the day after. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
MatrixCircle:

I wasn't charged a dim.

University of Nottingham is what I meant to say.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femiesomuch: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello folks, please is yellow card required to travel to the UK (Student Visa)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ugmama:

University of Nottingham is what I meant to say.
Ok I got admission there too I paid £50 for application fees. But I went for NTU .
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
femiesomuch:
No but I heard Egypt Air will ask for it. But verify.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MatrixCircle: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Desperado78:
Hello , those who have used VI TLS, if I have an appointment by 11:30 what time should I go?

Thank you �
I just did mine today. Go there by 10:00 because today those for 8:00 were few , so they called in 8:30 and 9:00 by 8:00 appointments. So go early because you maybe called in earlier before your appointment time.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
MatrixCircle:

Ok I got admission there too I paid £50 for application fees. But I went for NTU .

Nawao
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by focus9ja: 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls how long did it take University of Huddersfield to issue you CAS?

ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July
Decision made 20th of July
Movement to VAC for both of us 27th of July
Collection Mail for both of us 27th of July
Passport pick up with vignettes sitting pretty 28th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate
Passport Bio data page of both MA and dependent
Proof of relationship with the dependent

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
Passport bio data page of both MA and dependent
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Our God is good and kind to us!!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maykins(m): 6:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:
Visa Alert!!!

Family of 2

Bio 5th of July
Decision made 20th of July
Movement to VAC for both of us 27th of July
Collection Mail for both of us 27th of July
Passport pick up with vignettes sitting pretty 28th of July

Documents submitted
Main applicant :
POF
Marriage certificate
WAEC certificate
First degree certificate
CAS
TB certificate
Passport Bio data page of both MA and dependent
Proof of relationship with the dependent

Dependent:
POF
Marriage certificate
Passport bio data page of both MA and dependent
TB certificate
Proof of relationship

Our God is good and kind to us!!!!

You didn’t submit any work reference?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Renesonz:
Please, after applying for a biometrics date, can I change it to a later or earlier date?
Thank you

Yes. You can.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello.

No

Cheers
femiesomuch:

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

It depends on who is at the POE

Prepare like it would be asked

Cheers

Fadeyi1903:
Please house,
Will POF be ask of at POE?

I need urgent response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shaffy001: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
LH44:
You fill your form A through a portal https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng

Thanks boss..
So it's not necessarily I consult my bank directly..with the portal above all can be done and sent to my bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

Since the clinician gave you the certificate then submit it including the referral note.

He assured you so go with that

Once you arrive UK and you register with a GP please give them the referral letter to proceed with investigation and/or treatment

Cheers

Immality:
Please I need urgent answer.

I did my TB test today and I was referred to see the doctor there after the result came out.
The doctor said he noticed a very little tick something in the upper side of my lungs but is not TB related and it won’t affect my Visa application and is not serious.

He asked questions that might lead to it which I never engaged myself in any then he said it might clear on its own but I should go for another TB test after 6 months to check again when I get to UK.

Am just worried even when he assured me that is not going to affect my application.

Please someone should explain more to me because I want to submit it now

Below are the pictures
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

CV and employment/ reference letter from the company you worked with

Cheers
HSalamanca:

Hello, thanks for this. I was not aware about this part. So, for those of us who went to uni, then worked before now coming to do masters and the gap is more than 5 years, will our CV/resume suffice? Or what documents are required?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lanreyyy: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Laski00 post=115282907]Send me a mail

[please can you send your number ]

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shaffy001: 7:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mattmich:
I didn't go to bank. I did everything in Tradesystem.gov.ng and it went through. Form A is electronically done. But make sure you have the required details else you may be required to go to the bank branch.

Please can you list the required details or document ...thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Samongo(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good day guys.
I got my CAS from NTU and its in form of an email bearing the CAS number. I was told by the school that I don't need a pdf of CAS for visa application but I can print out the email for a proof in case at POE. Just trying to confirm and hope ther won't be any issue.

Also, is there any group or platform for students attending NTU? I'll like to join Please if there's any. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.