Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211423 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
focus9ja:
Pls how long did it take University of Huddersfield to issue you CAS?

It took forever…
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ItunDee: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Maykins:

You didn’t submit any work reference?

I don’t have a study gap so I did not
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 7:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening everyone. For those who got NSF how many days after biometrics does NSF come in? Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sainted(f): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hi Duchess,

I think this makes sense. I've even discovered some more errors that the man made in the application that I need to explain if I want to be honest. But does this mean I will have a clean slate because that's really what I'm after? I paid for the keep my passport option, so I have my passport and the UKVI rep told me when I called today that a decision will be made on the 7th week.

I just hope this means I won't have anything on record. I don't mind losing the money I paid so far I can just correct all these mistakes
duchess90:
Hello

Okay but please do not make any student visa application until you have the outcome of your visit visa

If you can't wait then you might need to cancel your application, your visa fee will not be refunded

I might also suggest you target January session so that give you time to get your decision and passport returned and plan for your study visa

Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by alongetayo: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Klem28:
Hello people, please I've asked for umpteenth time about either having anyone going to University of Bolton or any group for University of Bolton. Please I need to connect and know what I should expect like issue of accomodation, settling down etc. Abeg, make una connect me oo

Send your no..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shaffy001: 7:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
To all.gurus in the house
Please is it a must to submit O level certificate (waec or neco) since you have a bsc certificate and going for master when submitting your application for admission..
Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by flowbjones(m): 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
duchess90:
Hello

CV and employment/ reference letter from the company you worked with

Cheers

Evening Duchess, thanks for your prompt response to issues here.I need your help. Kindly dm your whatsapp digits. I need to talk to you personally.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

You have to work with your Uni's requirements

If they want to see your O/Alevels and Undergraduate results then you will have to submit it

So it will depend on your Uni and your course requirements

Cheers.
Shaffy001:
To all.gurus in the house
Please is it a must to submit O level certificate (waec or neco) since you have a bsc certificate and going for master when submitting your application for admission..
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Send yours

[quote author=lanreyyy post=115288879][/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
You don't have any issue, submit your application like that. If you had TB the certificate won't be issued to you in the first instance. What the doctor saw and drew your attention to is just for your information and action.

Immality:
Please I need urgent answer.

I did my TB test today and I was referred to see the doctor there after the result came out.
The doctor said he noticed a very little tick something in the upper side of my lungs but is not TB related and it won’t affect my Visa application and is not serious.

He asked questions that might lead to it which I never engaged myself in any then he said it might clear on its own but I should go for another TB test after 6 months to check again when I get to UK.

Am just worried even when he assured me that is not going to affect my application.

Please someone should explain more to me because I want to submit it now

Below are the pictures

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Maykins(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
ItunDee:

I don’t have a study gap so I did not

Sorry to ask please
What year did you finish your last degree? And also you didn’t submit your nysc certificate?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by horlaitan: 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good evening everyone. For those who got NSF how many days after biometrics does NSF come in? Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Godsown1402: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Guys ooo, please is there anyone who did walk-in today at Abuja TLS or does anyone know if there is still walk-in tomorrow or next or anytime soon? Please, it's quite urgent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
My 2 cents

When there are instances of Visa refusals, asides being upfront in stating this in a fresh application, applicants should never shy aware from setting the records straight especially as the refusals have been consistent in this instance. As there has been no formal response from the applicant addressing any of the queries raised prior to this time as you have rightly mentioned, this application provides the perfect opportunity to do this.

My advice on the cover letter will be to itemize and address each refusal independently so the facts of each case are clear, the ECO is advised and there is no room to perceive your application in any other way.

E.g Refusal 1 ( Date of application ,date of Refusal , Type of Visa)
Eco's query .------------ quote this from the refusal advise
My Response ------------ Provide your explanation

bigtt76:
it's a dicey one here and i tell you why.

1. The last rejection - family visit visa was refused despite mother and brother being residents, did she get her brother to invite her formally and present all the required evidences to show he was accommodating her? Applying now for student visa this early, may be seen as a ploy to migrate and could lead to another rejection. If she had known, an administrative review at that time could've sorted this out.

2. To remedy the situation if school eventual overlook the above, is to include a cover letter when submitting a new application detailing what happened leading to the last refusal highlighting the fact that the ECO misplaced bank account currency leading to wrong fund valuation.

3. You must also explain the huge deposits made to the account for the last refusal and also avoid making similar mistake in the current process.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khendakillz01: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello please . Has anyone been able to figure how I can get my passport back from UKVI. I did my biometric June 9th and a decision was made June 27th but my application is yet to move to VAC and I need my passport back
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bmagboh: 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hey guys

I’m a new student and have gotten my CAS for university of hulls.
Please I need help with getting accommodation within the schooling premises probably a cheap shared apartment.

Also I also need help with getting pounds to pay for my visa application etc.

#nairaland please help.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 8:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agents have their relevance. Not all stories from agents are "stories that touch". One needs to intentionally seek out the good ones who understand and can appropriately interpret and apply immigration rules.
CowbellY:

If.yoh have not submitted then add the rejection to it. And why are you using an agent in god's name. Filling a visa form is less than 20 mins process.

You are using the same agent that failed in getting you a visit visa now you're not sure what to do.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ok
Ugmama:

It's university of Nottingham o

Not NTU.

SADLY
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
BSc certificate
Offer letter
Letter of Authorization
International passport
School invoice containing school payment details
Bank/Bank details
BVN (Prior to your form)
Shaffy001:

Please can you list the required details or document ...thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by offwego: 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Agents actually don't issue Visas. This is the purview of the ECO. There are a number of reasons why a Visa can be refused. Let's not immediately assume and ascribe negligence.

CowbellY:

They are using an agent that applied for a visit visa for them last month, failed. Now, applying for a study visa on their behalf as well.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
yoged:
same thing with Kent university. I'm even tired. Just submitted the 3rd attempt on Friday. Hoping to hear favourable feedback from them
I understand your fears. However, you should know if the SOP will be accepted or not. There is this confidence that comes with a properly written SOP.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by FurnitureMart01: 9:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
muaa:
Mine is Ulaw Birmingham. Sorry.
Got your CAS already?

Not yet please send me a message on WhatsApp
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davudu: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is an interesting conversation, folks, and I would appreciate it if the bigwigs here (@duchess90, @mimilyrics, @justwise, @giselle237 etc.) could join in and offer their 2 cents. Also, if there's anyone in the house who applied successfully for study visa despite having over 2 previous UK visitor visa refusals, kindly share from your experience.
I say this because in my case for instance, attempting to explain the issues raised in my previous visit visa applications may stretch into 2 or 3 pages but I read somewhere that a cover letter ideally should be 1 page long.
You have raised some valid points in your submission, however, as with everything visa application, sometimes it's a case of either tendering what's required or adding more that could now present new problems even though the intention was to offer clarity.

Herein lies the conundrum.

offwego:
My 2 cents

When there are instances of Visa refusals, asides being upfront in stating this in a fresh application, applicants should never shy aware from setting the records straight especially as the refusals have been consistent in this instance. As there has been no formal response from the applicant addressing any of the queries raised prior to this time as you have rightly mentioned, this application provides the perfect opportunity to do this.

My advice on the cover letter will be to itemize and address each refusal independently so the facts of each case are clear, the ECO is advised and there is no room to perceive your application in any other way.

E.g Refusal 1 ( Date of application ,date of Refusal , Type of Visa)
Eco's query .------------ quote this from the refusal advise
My Response ------------ Provide your explanation

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dybaladaddy: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

I just discovered that after I addressed my work reference to the British high commission abuja. I mistakenly put TLS contact address in central area instead of British embassy's address.

I have already done my biometrics. What is the implication of this?

Cc duchess
Cc justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rumuseh14: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
I was there today for my bio and my appointment was 1pm, they called us in by 4:15pm and I left there 6:33pm.

Mad ooo!!!

Valourex:
Please guys is there still crowd at Abuja tls?
My appointment is by 11am tomorrow I plan to leave there before 2pm. Is that feasible?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Didi14: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
hello @duchess90, please guide. i've had a joint account with my mom since i was a child, money has been saved in that account for years (its either to sign)and we hardly remove from it, i'm worried that there'll be no transaction history for the next 28days to use for POF .although the money in there is more than enough for myself and my children(dependents). will this be a problem?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ilovelearning(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Please o...

Who can help out.

A very close friends application has been decided since 11th of July, 2022.

Up until now, her application is yet to be transferred to VAC.

She visited the VAC Centre last week and was told that her passport isn't ready and she should wait for a mail b4 coming back again.

She has done paid calls and mails, all to no avail. Her case was escalated last week when she called and she was told to wait for 15working days.

Omoh, my friend is really depressed, even when I called her today, she was just crying over the phone.

Please who can assist, what can be done??

Her biometrics was 29th June, V.I. TLS.

Anybody that can help please o....
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LH44: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yes you do not have to contact your bank. Well naturally it should all be done online. But knowing our dear country, one would usually have to go to the bank to follow up. But start the process at least. Takes a while though. After I waited for almost two months, I had to cancel my application. Stanbic disappointed me.

Shaffy001:

Thanks boss..
So it's not necessarily I consult my bank directly..with the portal above all can be done and sent to my bank ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khendakillz01: 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
ilovelearning:
Please o...

Who can help out.

A very close friends application has been decided since 11th of July, 2022.

Up until now, her application is yet to be transferred to VAC.

She visited the VAC Centre last week and was told that her passport isn't ready and she should wait for a mail b4 coming back again.

She has done paid calls and mails, all to no avail. Her case was escalated last week when she called and she was told to wait for 15working days.

Omoh, my friend is really depressed, even when I called her today, she was just crying over the phone.

Please who can assist, what can be done??

Her biometrics was 29th June, V.I. TLS.

Anybody that can help please o....

Funny … I did my biometric June 9th and decision was made 27th of June. I haven’t gotten my passport back since then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello

No it won't be a problem

Cheers
Didi14:
hello @duchess90, please guide. i've had a joint account with my mom since i was a child, money has been saved in that account for years (its either to sign)and we hardly remove from it, i'm worried that there'll be no transaction history for the next 28days to use for POF .although the money in there is more than enough for myself and my children(dependents). will this be a problem?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.