Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (693) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1216523 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by giselle237: 12:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Udeej:
Please how do we correct restricted work,no sportsperson ,no public funds on our visa.Do you advise we do it when we arrive the UK or here in Nigeria.And how long will it take to be corrected? Thank you.
it is correct. Your work is restricted as you are not allowed to be a sportsperson, you are not entitled to public funds also.
There is no correction

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harddrive2012: 1:03pm On Jun 08, 2022
Greetings....

Please I have concern regarding my 2018 visit visa to United States of America. Then I applied as married man and with a child during application but I didn’t eventually go for the visa interview because I couldn’t get appointment date before the proposed date for the program I was going for. Now I’ve been offered admission in UK and about to apply for student visa. My questions are;
1. Would my previous application to USA have any negative impact on my application please(clearly no visa denial as I was unable to go for visa interview.
2. The issue of marriage filled den was with an ex Gf details and we are no longer together(no marriage certificate and nothing uploaded then as evidence), hope I can fill in the new person I’m married to without any issues.

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Udeej: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2022
giselle237:
it is correct. Your work is restricted as you are not allowed to be a sportsperson, you are not entitled to public funds also.
There is no correction
Oh ok.So I can work but restricted to the above?
Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mikkieshow: 1:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please go there in person and explain your situation, you'll more likely to get earlier date.

IPDaley:
Hello everyone. This TB appointment thing is a bit scary o. Earliest available date for Lagos is Aug 4 and my course start date is middle of September lol.

Please does anyone advise that I call or mail them if I can get an earlier date?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
harddrive2012:
Greetings....

Please I have concern regarding my 2018 visit visa to United States of America. Then I applied as married man and with a child during application but I didn’t eventually go for the visa interview because I couldn’t get appointment date before the proposed date for the program I was going for. Now I’ve been offered admission in UK and about to apply for student visa. My questions are;
1. Would my previous application to USA have any negative impact on my application please(clearly no visa denial as I was unable to go for visa interview.
2. The issue of marriage filled den was with an ex Gf details and we are no longer together(no marriage certificate and nothing uploaded then as evidence), hope I can fill in the new person I’m married to without any issues.

Thanks for your response

1. I don’t see any problems.

2. You filled her details in as your wife??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
I am 37, got admission to a top-up programme at Croydon college, London.

I have left school since 2010, HND ... And my first employer did not issue employment letter and I spent only 8 years working with him. The only evidence I have was my old ID card and pensions certificate and I have called him for a reference letter but he declined my call because we had a misunderstanding before I left in 2018.

My second employer the job only lasted for 4 months and I have employment letter and third employer issue a employment letter but I misplaced it.

The fourth employer issue employment in 2021 letter but I have stop working there but I want to take up another job soon.

I have called the third employer but he declined as well.
Sorry I had another employment letter before I started working with the so call first employer

Please, should I ignore and focus on 3 out of the 5 employer or what else?

Secondly, my brother in UK wanted to pay for my tuition but he later told me that it will be better if I pay from my bank account directly while he credit my account then use the CBN form to transfer to the school but I noticed that the CBN transfer can take about a month to be executed.

Is it advisable for him to pay directly to the school in my name or I should go on with him crediting my account while I use the CBN form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
busybeei5:

Please advise.

I have a gap of 9yeards, i only started working 2015 october after nysc in 2014 june will the period bfr my employment be regarded as a study gap?
Secondly, will the salary breakdown quoted on my employment letter be an issue?

Submit the employment letter or reference you have even if it states 2015. If you’re worried about the year then include your NYSC certificate( this is optional).
No, it won’t be any issue.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Sandra7342:
Hello GoodMorning everyone
Please I graduated university 2017 and I finished Nysc 2019. Please what’s the supporting document I need to add to my visa application in other to show study gap? Please I need urgent answer

You don’t need to submit any employment document as your study gap is within the required range which is 5years.
You can include your NYSC certificate if you wish.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Backpedal:
How much gap is too much of a gap for student visa application?

Anything above 5years.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ballow5(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2022
ballow5:
Hello Everyone,
1. Please does Liverpool Hope do pre-CAS interview?

2. Do they request for POF before issuing CAS?

3. When/How can I request to defer admission, before or after payment of deposit?

Please i still need response to this, edakun
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by YoungDenzel(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2022
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Passport Pick up: 07/06/2022

33 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MrsLins: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Congratulations!!!

YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bourne007(m): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Yes you can .. . Please avoid any misinterpretation/falsification going forward

harddrive2012:
Greetings....

Thanks for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
centuryman:
Please everyone,

What are the documents needed to be uploaded for Form A on trade portal system?

Thanks.
Bsc certificate
School offer letter
School bill
Authorization to debit letter
Passport data page.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tadaax: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

congratulations

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tilly365: 2:36pm On Jun 08, 2022
enesty:
Good morning
Please how do I get an invoice as zenith bank has asked me to submit that in processing my form A.

Hi, you can send an email to your school politely asking for an invoice from them so you can make your deposit payment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Famousacot: 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2022
IPDaley:
Hello everyone. This TB appointment thing is a bit scary o. Earliest available date for Lagos is Aug 4 and my course start date is middle of September lol.

Please does anyone advise that I call or mail them if I can get an earlier date?
I booked just now for two
Appointment date: July 4th. 8:30am
First attempt
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Naomimary: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
duchess90:
Congratulations @Naomimary

Do let me know if and when you stop by at Bedford area for a cuppa

Cheers

Hi duchess! How are you doing?
Do I need to take a PCR Covid test before traveling to the UK? Also, do I need to fill a passenger locator’s form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tiana2193: 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello! �

Kimberx:
Please is there any university of Lincoln September intake here?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Congrats.

Please, what documents did you submit?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mercymabonx: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Congratulations
Pls which tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Monaabdul:
Good afternoon guys
Please is globus bank recommendable for POF?

It is a financial institution regulated by the CBN. so yes, it is recommended.
However, I will advise you keep a valid evidence of the source of funds there.
I read visa applicants now get NSF to show evidence of the source.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Coolcube: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please who knows the payment plan for York St John University. After the payment of 50% before CAS, when is the balance expected?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ifakiland(m): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Wow exactly 30 days after Biometric....so I guess this settles the argument of when the 30 days visa processing time starts....its after Biometric, because ofcourse its after Biometric they will move your application to DMC peeps
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
Coolcube:
Please who knows the payment plant for York St John University. After the payment of 50% before CAS, when is the balance expected?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by anozie09(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2022
tadaax:

Bsc certificate
School offer letter
School bill
Authorization to debit letter
Passport data page.
Can I use statement of result in place of certificate? you know, strike wahala..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kellyd2: 3:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Imnaknus:

Update: I was debited this morning. Rate: 532.12
EWT: 1 month
Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2022
anozie09:

Can I use statement of result in place of certificate? you know, strike wahala..

I used Polaris for form A. They don't accept statement of result. I don't know of other banks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by napoleonbaba(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Kunleop:

Yes.. I paid my own on Monday, I did my test yesterday, my appointment is 9.30am, I got there earlier arround 4.30am in abuja.I was given tally 001.I did test by 7.10 I got the certificate at 11am.

Hello, can you help me with the payment details? i can't find it on the website anymore or if you can possibly point me to where I can find it, thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.