Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1204396 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hi Naomimary

I am well thank you.

No you don't need to..it's been scrapped

Cheers
Naomimary:

Hi duchess! How are you doing?
Do I need to take a PCR Covid test before traveling to the UK? Also, do I need to fill a passenger locator’s form?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JezCalMeJay(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
Emurate1:
Who is going to University of Sunderland. MSc Cyber Security for September 2022?

Here too

But mine is data Science

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

I know love makes us do alot of crazy things but there is a difference between Girlfriend, Fiancé and Wife, and vice versa for the guys.

This is a second example of people filling GFs name as spouse/partner

Let's be guided

Cheers

This
harddrive2012:
Greetings....

Please I have concern regarding my 2018 visit visa to United States of America. Then I applied as married man and with a child during application but I didn’t eventually go for the visa interview because I couldn’t get appointment date before the proposed date for the program I was going for. Now I’ve been offered admission in UK and about to apply for student visa. My questions are;
1. Would my previous application to USA have any negative impact on my application please(clearly no visa denial as I was unable to go for visa interview.
2. The issue of marriage filled den was with an [b]ex Gf [/b]details and we are no longer together(no marriage certificate and nothing uploaded then as evidence), hope I can fill in the new person I’m married to without any issues.

Thanks for your response
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by popobaba(m): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
IPDaley:
Hello everyone. This TB appointment thing is a bit scary o. Earliest available date for Lagos is Aug 4 and my course start date is middle of September lol.

Please does anyone advise that I call or mail them if I can get an earlier date?

Any luck with this? I've been able to reschedule to July 4th this afternoon... What do you think about going there to get an earlier date?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

@Giselle237 responded

Cheers

Udeej:

Good day duchess,
Thank you for all the work you do here,been following for a while and seeing your good work,weldone ma'am.
Please how do we correct restricted work,no sportsperson ,no public funds on our visa.Do you advise we do it when we arrive the UK or here in Nigeria.And how long will it take to be corrected? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2022
napoleonbaba:

Hello, can you help me with the payment details? i can't find it on the website anymore or if you can possibly point me to where I can find it, thank you

1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Macbenjamin(m): 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hi everyone, I got a conditional offer to study MSc Business analytics at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen. Please I will like to know what Aberdeen is like in terms of job opportunities. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by femredhead: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Passport Pick up: 07/06/2022

Congratulations !

Is it September admission or June?

What are the documents you submitted?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Coolcube: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

Thank you very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Coolcube: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Macbenjamin:
Hi everyone, I got a conditional offer to study MSc Business analytics at Robert Gordon University in Aberdeen. Please I will like to know what Aberdeen is like in terms of job opportunities. Thank you in anticipation.

As a current offer holder too but yet to get to Aberdeen myself, I learnt the school is quite demanding in terms of study hours. Meaning, you may not have good time to work, and job opportunities in the city aren't as much as in cities like Edinburgh and Glasgow.

If you are going with your partner who can work full time to support you, then you may not have to worry. But try to pay at least 50% of your deposit.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello House. I was at IOM center in Ikeja today to book an appointment, but I was told to come 6am tomorrow morning.
My questions are:
1. Is it advisable I keep trying online?
2. My kid is 9 years old. Will they also need TB test?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Walatip222:
Hello House. I was at IOM center in Ikeja today to book an appointment, but I was told to come 6am tomorrow morning.
My questions are:
1. Is it advisable I keep trying online?
2. My kid is 9 years old. Will they also need TB test?

I would suggest you go if you want a closer date. Yes, tho your kid won’t do the actual test but asked a few questions and then issued theTB certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by harddrive2012: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2022
Gloriyah:

1. I don’t see any problems.

2. You filled her details in as your wife??

Yes to the number 2. Unfortunately I couldn’t go for the visa interview
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OmichaelO: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2022
YoungDenzel:
Visa Alert

Biometric on 22/04/2022

Passport Pick up: 07/06/2022

Congratulations

Bradford yeah?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by onerandomchick: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2022
when using Barter to pay deposit on Flywire, do you need to pay VAT? Because my payment has been failing using my Barter card. Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by robinsondegrest: 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please my people am kind confuse, this post is for most people that apply their Visa in UAE, please am currently in Dubai and I don't have account here to run my POF, I taught I can use Nigerian account POF to process my visa here in Dubai, but someone told me is not acceptable, that if I must apply my visa in Dubai I have to open Dubai account, the procedure to open account here for Nigerian is very difficult, I don't know if anyone on this thread has successfully use his Nigeria account to run POF in UAE and the Visa calm out, cos going back to Nigeria we cost me much expenses and time , please if you have any knowledge concerning this help me ,I need advice, Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2022
This screenshot will be helpful to answer your question.

Gloriyah:

Nahh, Cv with details of your referee won’t do.

Referee from your Msc tutors should work.

Oh your previous masters degree was in public health, In my opinion, it would be easy to draw reasons why you want to go into nursing with your MPH degree, as both disciplines serve the same demographics.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
kroxkontry:
This screenshot will be helpful to answer your question.

What question??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omoluv5: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello, please is it possible that IOM will be open on Monday 13th of June? My TB test was scheduled for that day...

Gloriyah:

I would suggest you go if you want a closer date. Yes, tho your kid won’t do the actual test but asked a few questions and then issued theTB certificate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bukunmi19: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2022
cbn4main:

I used Polaris for form A. They don't accept statement of result. I don't know of other banks

have you been debited?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gloriyah(f): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2022
Omoluv5:
Hello, please is it possible that IOM will be open on Monday 13th of June? My TB test was scheduled for that day...

They booked you on that date,so they will.
If they won’t be opened,they will reach out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kroxkontry(m): 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2022
I have left school since 2008.

I can only get 3 employment letters out of 5.

The remaining 2 neither issue employment letter nor reference letter. And one among this 2 is relevant to my professional experience as I spent 8 years with him.

Can I ignore the other 2 that refuse me employment letter or reference letter.

Please someone should attend to this... Urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Walatip222: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2022
Am I also paying for the kid?
Gloriyah:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lithuanian: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello everyone... cc: Gloriyah, justwise

I received a conditional offer from RGU last week and I was told to pay my deposit..

My cousin lives in the UK. I want to send him the money so he will help me pay over there.. I don't want to use Form A to avoid delay..

Can it be done that way? Do U.K. schools accept payment from third parties..? Apart from my reference number, what else will be required when helping someone to make payment?

I sent a mail to RGU few days ago and they are yet to respond..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ogbeisoken12345: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2022
Pls, guys I need help. Since day before yesterday I have been trying to pay my fees using form A but it didn't pass here

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Backpedal: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2022
Lithuanian:

I received a conditional offer from RGU last week and I was told to pay my deposit..

My cousin lives in the UK. I want to send him the money so he will help me pay over there.. I don't want to use Form A to avoid delay..

Can it be done that way? Do U.K. schools accept payment from third parties..? Apart from my reference number, what else will be required when helping someone to make payment?

I'm actually in this same boat too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by YoungDenzel(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2022
delaveres:

Congrats.

Please, what documents did you submit?

All my educational documents from Waec till Professional certifications and any trainings with certifications you have done.
Bank statements with POF
All my offer letters from when I started working
Tb test
Passport

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by duchess90(f): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2022
Hello,

Yes he can he should quote your student ID

Cheers
Lithuanian:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by famzybaba: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2022
You have to use capital letter, number and sign... for example ... Bright12+×

(1) (2) (3) ... (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) ... (1048)

General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration. / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.